Livestorm Logo

Livestorm

Engage your audience with better video communication

Livestorm Reviews - Page 2

It would be great if you...

We have manage to continue with our events, and led us to new options.

Pros

It´s a more complete solution for webinars and online events, analitics. fast respond of help center. friendly to use.

Cons

Lack of : Simultaneous interpretation in a different audio channel within webinar room so that attendees can select which audio to listen, Camera enhancement, background removal, full customization of registration page and email invite, if possible background opacity option, size and position of elements within registration page, more branding options inside the webinar room. Rise of hand to see when somebody typed a question. GC included for underneath labeling. it would be great to share ppts within the webinar room.... and not just pdf and video files...

Great web platform for webinar events!

Running our events through this platform has helped us continue to build our relationship and trust with our clients.

Pros

The software is easy to use and requires no downloads. This is key for our clients who attend our events. With other software platforms, downloads are often necessary for it to function and many of our clients do not have these admin rights on their PCs. As the admin for this software I could not believe how well integrated everything was, Livestorm thought of almost everything you could need to seamlessly and professionally run webinar events. The event analytics are at your fingers tips evaluation.

Cons

As we began to use the software we identified some improvements that could be made. These recommendations were made to Livestorm and implemented in short order. At this time I have no complaints!

Excellent alternative to zoom!

Excellent experience. I do know the recording of the meeting is a feature currently in beta, so looking forward to it. The video quality is awesome. The software is easy to use and requires no download. I found the webinar set up process a bit confusing, but didn't take long to figure out.

Pros

Livestorm is a great replacement for zoom. I recently had issues with zoom so had to look for an alternative. With Livestorm, I was able to have video sessions with clients and business partners without them having to download anything. The webinar feature is free if you do webinar under 20 minutes, which is also great for me, as it forces me to do short webinars which I prefer to figure out the process of.

Cons

Only missing feature for me is the ability to record the meeting so I can upload to Youtube or elsewhere if I wanted to.

Perfect Webinar platform

We use livestorm in a daily case. Producing live-webinars works fine. Also a lot of daily webinars up to 200 participants to very different themes and attendees works. A big feature is also the extensive automatisation possibilities.

Pros

It is easy to use, has an enormous compatibility and some outstanding features.

Cons

The compatibility mode for bringing attendees to stage could be a little more relaxed. It doesnt work also on iPad pro as a "Mobile device".

Livestorm or how to organize a webinar with peace of mind

Very good experience with Livestorm to organize an online training: simplicity and efficiency in the use for the participants as well as for the preparers of the event, with the possibility to collect interesting statistical data compared to other software of the kind. I highly recommend this service!

Pros

-Easy to use for administrators, speakers and participants ; -No technical problems found during our webinar which hosted almost 200 participants with 6 speakers and 3 technicians ; -This service will be gladly used for our future online events ; -Ease of obtaining analytical results for the company and ergonomic comfort

Cons

-Some analytical results difficult to obtain (e.g. participants by city) -Some technical problems encountered with some speakers in preparation of a webinar

Technology that enables the process

Livestorm has been amazing. We are an IT company, who wanted to promote our knowledge via webinars. We had never done webinars before so it was a steep learning curve. We chose Livestorm because it had a modern interface, and because it was easy to learn, and also the technology automated the process of successful webinars - ie creating emails, automated branding.

Pros

Ease of use, automation of process, lots of documentation. No plug ins.

Cons

There really isnt anything we dont like about this software.

Makes all of our webinars easy

We finally found webinar software that gives us the interaction tools and the quality of video that we were looking for!

Pros

Easy to use, a few quirks in setting up, but fine once we got started. The whole team uses it across the globe for weekly webinars with customers. Good quality video and good interaction tools.

Cons

Registration for attendees could be streamlined just a little.

Livestorm is the one.

Perfect. Great product and remarkably responsive team.

Pros

We were using Zoom and Adobe Connect for webinars and meetings. We switched to Livestorm and haven’t looked back. The best part of Livestorm is how well it always works. No glitches, nothing to figure out how to fix. And when we have had a question for support, they’re amazingly fast.

Cons

No cons at all. Livestorm has done everything we need it to do.

Overall Solid Product with Great Connectivity

We started doing webinars to discuss Recession-Proof Marketing. We report on the Return on Marketing Spend (essentially ROI) for our marketing programs, and we needed a platform to discuss how to do that, both for informational purposes and lead gen.

Pros

Livestorm is great platform for webinars. They beat competitors like Demio by allowing you to customize the email notifications - both timeline and templates. Also, their Polling functionality allows for multiple selections; Demio only allows you to select one option at a time. Same functionality holds true for Custom Forms. Their integrations are also great. We have it connected to Pipedrive, where it searches first to avoid duplicates, and webhooks (which everyone should always offer). We've also connected it to Google Analytics - more on that in Cons.

Cons

Unfortunately some of the tracking gets lost on custom emails. Also, the platform can be a bit difficult if you are a user trying to attend a webinar organized within your account (there's a drop down, but I seem to be the only person on my team who can find it). Also, I've had issues with turning off the notification sounds. I can click the button; sometimes they don't stop. One place Demio was better (I vetted about a dozen software options - it came down to Livestorm and Demio) was in onboarding. They have a fantastic walk through when you sign up.

Glitchy and Problematic from Day 1 - Gave them multiple chances to fix and rectify

We had a screenshare issue with our very first webinar. We were advised by support to use a different browser, told to reset some settings on our devices to let it better perform. Tested this in a test webinar, inquired if we'd need to reset before each webinar, and they said no, but it continued to be problematic. Then we started having audio issues and blurry imagery. We thought that when comparing...

Pros

Nice registration pages. Ability to have multiple moderators assisting with answering Questions & Chats. Email reminders prior to event start. Nice reporting.

Cons

Showing my screen on a Mac was glitchy and inconsistent, and pixelated & blurry at times. Audio issues that made me sound like a frog, despite using multiple different audio inputs. Confusing interface with "Sessions" vs. "Webinars" and peculiar way to modify options for each webinar (or session?). No willingness by support to offer any compensation for multiple botched webinars.

Hi Justin, We're sorry to see you've had a disappointing experience with Livestorm. We understand your frustration in light of these difficulties. We are constantly working towards having the best product possible, which means dedicating the majority of our resources to stability and support. Sometimes issues occur that are out of our hands due to our user's specific setups. We do apologize for the poor experience you had, and we'll continue to strive towards improving and perfecting Livestorm. Best, The Livestorm Team

LiveStorm review

Pros

Easy to set up and manage multiple events. We deliver our own webinars plus webinars for clients. With up to 6 video streams we can have panels which have been great. We can also profile the panelists (guest speakers) on the registration page which is nice. Our clients also really appreciate the user data we can given them afterwards using the analytics and data export functions of LiveStorm.

Cons

The support hours are slightly different to Australian business hours. Although there online user guides are very comprehensive.

Livestorm helped my business

Pros

The interface that is very easy to use, the fact that it's French (Cocorico), and the quick update they add to the product, it's getting better every week! The fact that people don't have to get an account or download anything

Cons

The fact that people cannot raise hands to talk, and that I cannot set up a mail automation for reunion instantanées

Love the Tool!

Livestorm gives me the opportunity to offer a new service to my clients through the webinars. At the same time, I save valuable time.

Pros

You can easily customize your webinars and host weekly events. The content and knowledge base helps a lot and it's fun to test new options.

Cons

It would be great to include the recording after a webinar directly in the email sequence. And I would love to see the results of a poll in the sessions overview.

The perfect definition of what a webinar software is!

We can qualify faster all attendees and define who is already our clients or not. Thanks to that, we can develop digital marketing strategy to nurture them.

Pros

When we decided to launch webinars, we were looking for an easy and fast using solution to attract leads from internet. We start to compare all solutions by selected the one who gather together: cost, free demo version, multi-speakers, screen shared, chat live, and mobile access. Livestorm brings all this tools and other ones we didn't expect as polls, ergonomic software, qualified data export, CRM integration, and repeatability of sessions.

Cons

We do webinars to qualify leads and get data easily. The missing tool for us could be the one shot data export of all attendees. It will help us to export in one time the list of attendees with a duplicate checking.

Excellent software for webinars, courses

Fantastic experience. It can only get better as you improve!

Pros

I The ease of use and functionalities. After spending over a month researching webinar platforms and watching webinar reviews, I finally found on Livestorm a solid platform. - Great landing page design - email automations - sign-in process - calendar of future events

Cons

- Ability to save Call to action button: It would be fantastic if button information could be saved to be used in future webinars (as in polls). - Payment gateway to paid webinars

Wonderful for Webinars, Less Great for Bigger Events

It's fantastic for webinars. We host a few webinars a month in Livestorm and it's easy to use and affordable. Best solution for such a simple use case.

Pros

Livestorm is affordable and intuitive and it's probably my favorite introductory software for webinars. It's so easy for people on your team to use and it automates your event communications and allows you to have webinars available on-demand as well.

Cons

There are some features that I know are features but feel like bugs. For example, when you use the event automation to play videos in succession, there's an issue where it'll play two audio feeds simultaneously so it sounds like an echo. And also, if someone joins partway through a session, the video feed will start from the beginning but the chat feed is in real time so it's not synced up.

For ongoing development, support, and easy functionality, it can't be beat.

We found Livestorm on a whim as we were exploring different webinar tools. The good: AMAZING customer service. Their team is located in France, but that hasn't impacted us negatively at all as an America-based business. They're very helpful and super responsive. Easy landing pages and instant emails. That was the biggest selling point for us. I don't have to create a new landing page for each...

Cons

Hi Jessie, Thanks for your kind review! Since your post, we have made great improvements to the quality of the replays on Livestorm. It now records in 720p for everyone by default, and we're running tests to support 1080p recordings too. This should drastically improve the quality of replays in general! Also, as a side note: replays are directly impacted by the quality of the live connection, so we always advise our customers to double check the quality of their internet connection before going live. Happy webinars ¿ Thibaut & The Livestorm Team

Great for Executive Peer Exchange

I have had a very positive experience with Livestorm and would recommend it. I only have the one issue with the service, which I am hoping they will fix and expect they will. The team is responsive and the product is easy to customize. The deployment is great and the data tracking is better than I have experienced with other solutions.

Pros

Outside of a Chrome browser there is no need for additional software, this is a major plus in my opinion and the ability to add participants to the "Stage" for more interactivity is excellent.

Cons

The "Follow Up Survey" in this software does not exist. The user is forced to an external survey which loses 100% of the user tracking data making the follow up very weak. If the tool is to be used in any way to drive biz dev, this is likely a bad option. It is surprising actually, because the coding and product itself shows that there is talent behind the programming so the additional of a simple survey should be a no-brainer.

Why Livestorm

We are a very small yachting school engaged with the sea. In this pandemic moment we focused on digital webinars with guest speakers to our current and past trainees. Meaning we reached 922 registrants in one event... almost 1000. In all the sessions everything went OK, no issues, no problems. Lots of questions, immediate replies... Just great! Auto recordings are a must!

Pros

What I liked the most was the ease of configuration and the possibility to have 1000 users connected with a fair price. Auto recording!

Cons

The export function it's not online it's a request to receive an email with an export, that makes me lose some time waiting for the email... other than that... all is great.

All-in-one tool for meetings, (automated) webinars, events. Livestorm covers a lot.

Overall this is a solid tool for running different kinds of events/meetings, at a price that is correct for the features and service that you're getting. I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for a multi-purpose tool for your business.

Pros

I like how you can use this tool for different types of meetings like normal video meetings, webinars, virtual events, automated webinars. You don't need multiple tools when you have Livestorm. This makes marketing easier as you can do everything from within one dashboard. The user interface is clean and modern. I like it and it makes using this tool a breeze. I also like the interactivity that you can add to your meetings and events, thanks to chat, polls, guest speakers/presenters, Q&A and other features. You can really spice up your event with these tools.

Cons

While overall this is a good tool, I think the email notification functionality can be improved so that you have more control over the emails (reminders and other emails) that are sent out on your behalf. I'd like to see a "raise your hand" feature for attendees as well as having the ability to control the look & feel of the webinar/meeting environment (branding).

Distinctive in a Crowded Field

Basically it is a convenient, easy-to-use platform for casual webinar production. If you are producing at least one webinar per month, it is worth the expense.

Pros

It seems to cover all the essentials. Email, landing page, post-webinar republishing. It was designed with a lot of care an attention to what most users (like us) want and need in a platform.

Cons

The pace of new product features is very slow. We'd like to brand/customize emails, but this took six months to come out.

Hi David, Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to see you've found value in Livestorm for over 2 years now. I have good news for you: the customizable emails are (finally) coming! It's only a matter of weeks now before you'll be able to add new emails to your workflow and fully customize them according to your needs (as in: change their HTML completely). We're doing our best to move fast and please the majority of our customers. So hang tight, updates are coming :) Best, Thibaut & the Livestorm team

The perceived hard, made Easy with Livestorm

The experience has been and on the few occasions we had some issues, the Livestorm customer care Team was prompt in resolving the issue and showing us how best to get the most out of the platform

Pros

At Highlight, we need a platform to deliver Customer facing webinars that was easy to use, easy to setup and most importantly delivered quality webinars at a touch of the button. Livestorm was an easy choice. At Highlight, we deliver bi-weekly webinars to our community and each and everyone has been successful and well-received.

Cons

There is nothing I can find fault with Livestorm.

Easy webinar tool

We onboarded quite easily many new users thanks to this user-friendly tool.

Pros

No software to install and update. It's a real SaaS even on mobile. Our international clients have always been able to connect hassle-free. The logic of the sessions (on the same topic) is a plus for those who have recurring content. I like the uploaded content-sharing tool. It makes it easy to broadcast PDF, video, etc. We are trying to make the API work with our CRM. Should be done soon.

Cons

The "team member" status is a bit weird. If a colleague wants to attend an event of your company, the admin has to invite him/her as a team member (a kind of co-host). Otherwise, he/she can't subscribe.

Experience from the last 2 months

Great experience, easy to use and friendly support staff.

Pros

I love the easy functionality with bringing speakers onto stage (or removing them), playing media that you upload directly and the features with the attendees (chat, questions, polls).

Cons

I would like to put forward the following considerations for future roadmap: - Provide organiser with the ability to change colour of webinar room - Sometimes people place questions in the chat room. Provide Moderator with the option to move chat to questions tab. - Provide ability to delete all previous polls. - Provide ability to re-order: o Webinars on the dashboard according to alphabet, dates...

Livestorm: Partnerships & progress

We realise that in a proper partnership with Livestorm we will be able together to cross pollinate your product across our vast network of industry and corporate connections.

Pros

The Livestorm software is beneficial for our Council members spread across a huge regional and remote region of Australia, for connecting with national and international First Nation communities.

Cons

The main feature we are seeking is the capacity as an Administrator to, with consent, mute a participants microphone or camera depending on what is happening on their side. We would also really appreciate the capacity to upload documents direct into the Meeting room chat area, not just public facing Dropbox etc.