Mailbutler Reviews - Page 2

Mike K.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Easy to use mail tracking system, much improved over the years

Pros

I really enjoy how easy to track my emails (and clicked links) - plus Mailbutler makes it simple to follow up on my emails sent if I don't receive a reply. I appreciate the ability to add notes from conversations for easy access for future reference. The contact feature is great for understanding your communication history and their interaction with your emails. I wish it were included in lower-price tiered plans, however. I appreciate the enhancements since I started using the product - it keeps getting better to use.

Cons

The only thing I feel is missing is a dashboard to track open rates or a template used to help analyse what messaging is working better than others

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We greatly value your suggestion for a dashboard to track open rates and template performance analysis. Your input is valuable in guiding us towards enhancing our features to better meet your needs. We're continually working to improve Mailbutler, and your insights play a crucial role in shaping our development roadmap. We appreciate your support and hope to bring more valuable features to you in the future.

📷 Jason S.

Entertainment, self-employed

Helps me sleep better at night!

I've been using Mailbutler for many, many years. Customer support has always been prompt, courteous, and helpful. Overall, it's a very decent company to deal with.

Pros

The email tracking feature is the most important feature for me - I deal with a lot of people who infringe my copyright and in the past some have tried to deny that they had ever received emails from me. I've been able to prove that they've not only opened emails, but actually clicked on the links in the emails as well, and even showing what browser/mail package and operating system they were using...

Cons

Sadly, the email tracking is the only feature of the software that I rely on - and for that purpose, I have to be on the Business package, which is expensive for me as an individual - so the price is expensive, but there is nothing else available that comes close to the tracking facility Mailbutler offers. I was disappointed at having to upgrade to the most expensive subscription just to retain that facility, as it had previously been included in the lower tier, albeit in limited quantities - but still suitable for my needs.

RN

Rhiannon N.

Retail, self-employed

Getting Things Done in a way that works for my creative personality

I read the book "Getting Things Done" where this application was recommended. I rely on it daily and am so grateful to have discovered it.I rarely use the scheduled send feature, but it has helped me from giving some recipients a heads up that I'm up late and stopped them from calling back in the wee hours.The tracking is the best feature and I do hope they allow this for the iOS version soon as the current version does not allow it.

Pros

The email tracking is the primary reason I use this software. Knowing when a recipient has opened an email allows me to time subsequent responses. It's also helped when dealing with dishonest recipients who deny having received emails and accuse me of dropping the ball.

Cons

The iOS version doesn't allow tracking, which is the primary reason I purchased Mailbutler. If I need tracking, I find myself having to wait until I'm at my desktop to send an email composed on my phone and saved into drafts, which is far from efficient.Mine is a small business, just me, and this software is on the pricey side considering half my emails are composed on my phone. I signed up just after lifetime subscriptions were no longer offered and have been pleading for Mailbutler to allow a lifetime subscription again.

Thank you for your kind words and continued support! We're happy to hear that you find value in Mailbutler's features, especially the Tracking feature which has proven to be quite helpful. We have great news to share - we've recently launched mobile tracking capabilities, so you can now rely on this feature on the iOS version as well. We appreciate your feedback, and hope this addition further enhances your experience with Mailbutler.

Professional Training & Coaching, 5,001-10,000 employees

I can't live without MailButler!

I have tried most of the third-party email clients for Apple, both app-based and Web-based. While you can get a lot of third-party add-ons for Gmail, for example, they are created in a vacuum where no add-on necessarily knows about any other add-on. Interfaces are mixed, some add-ons interfere with others, there is no logical product roadmap, and problems are rife. Mailbutler is powerful, well-integrated, logical and all its features just work.

Pros

Pause before sending, alert when attachment is missing, menubar pulldown of emails summary, smooth seamless integration with Apple Mail, regular new features rolling out, open-minded development team that listens to user suggestions, lightning fast and competent customer support and so much more...

Cons

I don't think features are missing so much as I might be missing features, by which I mean I'm not sure I'm exploiting all of MailButler's power. And...that's part of what I love — finding new ways to be even more productive!

KS

Kavya S.

Higher Education, 5,001-10,000 employees

True to its name--outstanding buttling

Pros

I downloaded this software after hearing a coworker rave about its features, and it hasn't disappointed. Seamless installation. The tracking info, which includes when the email was opened, is such a handy feature. The Mailbutler email signature designs are sleek. The undo send is a godsend and is easier to use than Gmail's version. Highly recommend this software.

Cons

Occasionally the delay mail feature takes a moment "preparing" the email before sending, which can be mildly irritating but it usually resolves under a minute.

Design, self-employed

Swiss knife for email

Overall, the product is solid and support is responsive.

Pros

I like the email tracking and scheduling features. I write a lot of emails late at night, however I don't want those being sent at that time, scheduling emails for the recipient sugggested time means I can catch them when they are most active and I am able to keep track of when they have opened it and clicked on any links I add.

Cons

I think that the signature feature is lacking as I use a custom html signature and this isn't supported. From the features/ideas board, it seems this was a feature before, but they removed it for some reason. I also think that it is slightly expensive for what it offers, but there are not many alternatives out there doing this.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the signature feature not currently supporting custom HTML signatures. We appreciate your feedback and understand the importance of this feature. We'll definitely consider your input as we work on refining our offerings in the future. Regarding the pricing, we strive to provide a competitive value for the features and services we offer. We truly value your insights and are committed to improving our service based on user feedback. Thank you for your support and for being part of the Mailbutler community.

BB

Ben B.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Mail Powered Up

MailButler provides some enhanced productivity options, and the only way to add some of these powerful productivity features into the native Mac email client.

Pros

The integration with the Mac Mail client is my favourite feature of this software. Whilst the Mac mail client may not be the best or cleverest email application available, it works well within an Apple environment and when combined with Mailbutler really gets powered up. There's lots of options and preferences to choose from, and some great productivity features included. One of my favourite bits is the options to turn on or off each feature from the UI. I much prefer a clean UI and Mail butler gives the features and flexibility to use them how I want.

Cons

In the most recent version of the software a feature no longer works on my device. The ability to snooze certain inboxes during certain hours. For example the ability to snooze work email alerts between certain hours. If this functionality was resolved I don't think I could think of a single problem.

IP

Igor P.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Mac Mail Integration with MailButler My experience.

Easy to use, with powerful features.

Pros

The ability to use Mac Mail and be able to create task and integrate with other software like Asana. I use Mac Mail heavily and rely on the features to manage multiple email account at the same Time. Very few plugins do a good job integrating with Mac Mail. The ability to Track Emails and share information with team member without leaving the Mail app is absolutely Fantastic. I work at night so the ability to send mail in the morning so it does not look like I am up at 3am is great. It also insures that my client gets the email at he time I like.

Cons

No Cons, Its does what it was intended to do.. I use it in conjunction with other CRM solutions to complete my workflow and make my workflow simpler.

Timm C.

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

more efficiency for email

Pros

I've been using Mailbutler.io for a while now and am consistently impressed by the range of features it offers. It has greatly enhanced my email productivity by allowing me to perform actions directly from my inbox and providing reminders for important emails. The interface is user-friendly and easy to navigate. I wholeheartedly recommend Mailbutler.io to anyone seeking to improve their email management.

Cons

The contact administration could be better

Thank you for your positive review! We're delighted that our features have boosted your email efficiency and productivity. Your user-friendly experience is important to us. We appreciate your feedback on contact administration, as it helps us refine our service. We appreciate you recommending us to others!

RM

Roy M.

Civil Engineering, 1-10 employees

Mailbutler is Golden

Easy to install and configure. It is very intuitive to use.

Pros

- Really like the e-mail tracking with regards to when e-mails are opened and links are clicked - Scheduling e-mail is also really important as it allows me to communicate more effectively during the work day without overloading the recipient(s) with e-mails outside of regular business hours -Mailbutler has enabled me to know when recipients have opened emails thus allowing me to follow up at a later time

Cons

- Not sure if a different package would allow me to identify which recipient has opened the e-mail when sending to multiple recipients

Lamar K.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

MailButler is indispensable to me. Can't live without it.

Besides using the template feature, the two other standout features are email tracking to see who has opened your email (and when they first opened it) and scheduling of emails to be sent later. These three features alone make this product well worth the money. I would also say that customer service is great. They are responsive and helpful.

Pros

The integration with Apple Mail (desktop) has been flawless for me. The best feature, among many, is the ability to make an email template to send the same email to many different people without using a mass email client.

Cons

Email tracking is not foolproof. Just because a sent email does not show that it has been opened and read doesn't necessarily mean it hasn't been. But that is a very minor issue.

Samy-Félix P.

Real Estate, self-employed

A need to Have App

Pros

It's already 4 years I'm using Mailbutler everyday for my personnal and proffessionnal use. Now, with this app, I have it in My iphone, it's so useful. I can't miss it ! I use a lot the undo setup wich allow to undo after sending a message. The read confirmation too, very useful on Apple mail.

Cons

They put away a fonction, making you able to add files in mail and with a click, the files was transformed in links to the files on gooogle drive, so useful and now they stop it.

Joan O.

Graphic Design, 1-10 employees

Very important for my email workflow

Excellent. When I had a problem or a doubt, they were always fast to answer and solve any issue I might had. It's very easy to use and solid. A complete win for me and my company.

Pros

My interest in MailButler's was based on the ability to schedule emails. Sometimes I work long hours or at home, but I don't like to send emails outside my official wrk hours to my clients, and only by this feature alone it's worth it. After that, having a nicer email signature, knowing when my emails are open or havong email templates just sweeten the deal. It works smooth with Mail app. A happy customer since the first time I used it.

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't deliver the emails on the scheduled timing. It happens seldomly, but happens.

Kenny P.

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

A very excellent butler

Pros

Allows me to respond to emails on my time and priorities.

Cons

Not their fault but macOS updates cripple them for period

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're delighted that Mailbutler has been a helpful assistant in managing your emails based on your schedule and priorities. We understand the challenges posed by macOS updates, and we're committed to ensuring the compatibility and smooth functioning of Mailbutler with each new update. Our team is actively working to address any issues that arise due to these updates. Your support means a lot to us, and we're here to ensure your experience with Mailbutler remains excellent.

Ashley D.

Legal Services, self-employed

Happy Customer

Better functionality and use of time in my communications.

Pros

This add-on has been crucial for functionality in my business and allows me to use my email system already in place. Scheduling ahead and templates are absolutely necessary and I love that it is constantly improving.

Cons

Only downside is there are times when scheduling ahead that it will freeze up or just won't schedule. This is not happening as often lately.

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted that Mailbutler has become a crucial tool for your business, streamlining scheduling and template usage. We appreciate your understanding regarding any past scheduling issues, and we're continuously improving to provide a better experience. Your satisfaction is our priority! If you encounter any problems while attempting to schedule emails, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@mailbutler.io.

James P.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

The Coolest Most Professional Email App for Mac Mail

I use Mailbutler to have a professional image for my emails and for branding purposes as well as to monitor email opens.

Pros

1. I love the signature feature that allows corporate logo insertion and the social media links are button based rather than ugly links. 2. Allows you to schedule emails and track when it was opened and by whom and the links clicked.

Cons

The email open tracking and link click tracking are expensive. Definitely more expensive than an autoresponder.

JK

Jeff K.

Broadcast Media, self-employed

Effortless to use, keeps me on track, saves time!

Solves the issues I needed solved, with no hassle. Does exactly what it claims to do, and more!

Pros

Love the email tracking feature as, in most cases, I don't waste time following up to see if an email has been opened by a client. It's easy to add follow-up and notes and tasks to an email. Support is excellent. The few times I've had a question, their team was very responsive!

Cons

I haven't found any issues with MailButler.

BC

Brad C.

E-Learning, self-employed

Generally very good, but problems with Mac Big Sur

Great until the Mac Big Sur update. Then the tracking checkmarks stopped appearing in my preview window. Customer service told me that they have been trying to fix this for a month, and want me to be patient... .

Pros

I love the tracking that tells me if someone opened my mail and/or if they clicked a link in my mail.

Cons

The price. It's very expensive on a yearly basis, and if they're not careful Apple will eventually just provide the same functions for free!

DT

David T.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

Efficient, simple and what else

Pros

Integration with the Mail Mac client easy and simple. It works fairly well within an Apple environment despite some issues with the "send later" option. Allows with its readiness, efficient managing of email flows and follow-up. A terrific cutomer team: prompt to answer, reliable, professional

Cons

Crashes from time to time Mail Mac and few issues that yet are oftenly corrected with updates.

AS

Amber S.

Photography, self-employed

Great tool to stay organized and productive

Pros

I have been using Mailbutler for many years now and I love how it keeps me organized throughout my day. I can organize my messages, write emails quickly with templates, and auto send emails at a later time so that my clients aren't recieving emails from me late at night. Highly recommend!

Cons

Early on many of the features were spotty but since then have been updated and haven't had any issues.

Hakan G.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Great Product

Pros

I have been using this software for a number of years, they are adding new features time to time. Email tracking is very detailed. Very happy with the product

Cons

None that i can think of. I use it with apple mail.

Thank you for sharing this feedback, it's much appreciated. We always strive to provide a positive impact in your everyday life.

HK

Hansol K.

E-Learning, self-employed

Great tool for everyone using email.

Pros

Every function is easy to use and configure to my needs!

Cons

Too few features are allowed with free plan.

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your support and engagement with our service. As we continue to enhance and expand our features, we've found it necessary to adjust our offerings to ensure we can provide the best value to all users. We understand that having no free plan might be disappointing, but we're committed to delivering a robust experience to our users across all subscription tiers. Your understanding and continued support mean a lot to us.

Food & Beverages, 10,001+ employees

Great product but not a good match with Mac

Great idea, great features, but compatibility with Mac is poor.

Pros

The features Mailbutler offers are simple yet brilliant, makes you wonder why regular mailing programs do not all have these as part of their standard package. In a way I think that will be Mailbutlers' problem at some point, that all their popular features are copied and offered for free by the giants as well.

Cons

After nearly a year I decided to uninstall Mailbutler. I loved the functionality but it caused my apple mail to crash all the time, on both my Mac computers. I felt heartbroken, but it was getting really annoying having to restart mail all the time.

BT

Becky T.

Utilities, 51-200 employees

Loved using this add-on for years!

Pros

Email receipt tracking was the main feature we used at the time. Worked better than we expected

Cons

Nothing, worked better than anticipated, no complaints

Thank you very much for taking the time to share such considerate and thoughtful words about your experience with Mailbutler. We appreciate your feedback!

KC

Kelli C.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Mailbutler has some great features!

Pretty good, it is helping us schedule emails and therefore not need to set reminders (that may be missed) to send out emails and schedule everything in advance.

Pros

We love the ability to add this extension to our Apple Mail, and then use it to schedule emails to be sent out at a later date.

Cons

The other provided features with this software are unnecessary to us, and usually just make simple tasks on Mailbutler annoying. Every once in a while, the software fails and important emails don't get sent as scheduled.