Mailbutler Reviews - Page 3

RC

Robert C.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Makes my life easier and more organzied

Time!

Pros

It puts all the features needed to be efficient in one place. I can create a template and not spend my time looking for a sent email. I can schedule emails so I don't forget to remind staff. Amazing.

Cons

The only issue is at this time is only being able to use it in apple mail. I look forward to these features in Gmail.

Computer Hardware, 10,001+ employees

Cool App

Pros

It always keeps me informed over all my mails. Its easy to use and very stable.

Cons

I have no cons at the moment. It never crashes

Thank you very much for your review, we are glad to know that your experience with Mailbutler has been so positive! We appreciate the time you took to leave this 5-star review.

MM

Matteo M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

An amazing productivity tool

Pros

Easy to install, very easy to use, very useful to boost your productivity (the TASK and the SNOOZE features really help me a lot)

Cons

Every time the software is updated you need to quit and relaunch Mail in orders for the updates to take effects. Just a little small annoyance, though.

MR

Martino R.

Banking, 1-10 employees

Mail with steroids

Pros

If you wanna do business with your email, this is the only solution you need. The best scheduler, tracking, follow up, add to notes and many other features email plugin for you business.

Cons

Mail tracking is very useful like follow up and other function

NC

Nicholas C.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

MUST USE DAILY SOFTWARE

This is one of the best add ons to Apple Mail hands down. I use this extension every day. Why Apple hasn't added these features into Apple Mail is beyond me.

Pros

I know when clients open my email and I can keep track of my responces to them.

Cons

I can't think of thing besidesthe price.

BG

Barry G.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Mail Butler Makes My life Easier

It makes my email life much easier and I am still able to use Apple Mail

Pros

Getting notified when mail is opened and by whom. Using mail templates. Makes Apple Mail much more functional.

Cons

I run out of some features on a professional and should upgrade.

SV

Sugith V.

Entertainment, self-employed

Good signatures make it worthwhile

Pros

Signature feature allows you to set up very slick signature for your email you can use repeatedly but optionally. I also like the 9 second unsend option. Ability to track email receive/read is well implemented though I seldom need it.

Cons

A bug in an upgrade stopped logos from being displayed correctly in signatures. It took several updates to correct.

GE

Gizem Erdem Y.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Mailbutler Review

Pros

A mail "crm". It has features such as mail tracking, mail notes. I think it is very useful and easy in terms of these features.

Cons

I haven't encountered any problems so far.

Thank you very much for the excellent review, we are glad to hear about your great experience with one of our features. Awesome!

GM

Gert M.

Internet, self-employed

Everything that should have come with Apple Mail

Pros

The functionality is outstanding. It brings all the features that should have been standard in Apple Mail.

Cons

It's a bit on the pricy side and it is subscription ware.

II

Ivan I.

Broadcast Media, 1-10 employees

MailButler - my invisible scretary

The support is NON PLUS ULTRA. They are always happy to help you and they do not let any issues go into oblivion. The issue is resolved within 24 hours!

Pros

Mailbutler is a part of my every day's communication with ozens of business partners, customers, friends. It never allows me to forget what mails to send when and to whom. It also gives me the opportunity to block sending of the mail I wrote when I realize in the last moment that this mail should not go and the SEND button is already pushed! You get use to it very quickly and once you are used to it, you never go back! Congrats to the developing team that constantly makes improvements to the present features and adds new ones! Thumbs up!

Cons

The business version lets you see where and when the recipient opens the mail. Great tool & feature, but it is really overpriced!

Dario A.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Mailbutler lives up to its name

Early days as I am testing, but so far the overall experience has been really positive.

Pros

Mailbutler delivers an aesthetic and functionality to Apple Mail which frankly and despite its underlying robustness has been left behind by some of its more progressive competitors.

Cons

There is no iOS/iPadOS version to give a more fluid and seamless workflow

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Mailbutler! We're excited to announce that we have recently launched a mobile app for iOS, which should provide a more fluid and seamless workflow across your devices. We appreciate your feedback and understand the importance of a consistent experience. Thank you for testing Mailbutler and for your positive feedback so far. We're here to support you throughout your journey with our service. If you have any further comments or questions, please feel free to reach out to support@mailbutler.io – we're here to help!

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Essential for Apple Mail

Pros

I bought it so that I can tell when people read my emails without having to request a read receipt, which continue to flood your inbox. It provides that information exceptionally well. I also live for the "snooze."

Cons

I need this product on my phone as well. I have to draft an email and wait until I get to my computer so I can send it, otherwise I won't get the read notifications. I would love to know about my links, but that feature is too expensive. I use bitly.

GD

Greg D.

Computer Software, self-employed

Use it every day....

Pros

Love that it's automatic and very easy to use.

Cons

I wish the full-featured version was less expensive.

PE

Pablo E.

Education Management, self-employed

Excelente asistente

Excelente experiencia con el software. Intuitivo y de fácil uso e integración.

Pros

Facilidad en rastreo de correos y funcionalidades espectaculares para el trabajo y gestión de recursos.

Cons

Precio muy alto para beneficios obtenidos

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

SL

Soeren L.

Civic & Social Organization, 201-500 employees

Damit wird Mail zu einem Werkzeug

Mein MailPostfach ist inzwischen leer und trotzdem verpasse ich keine Aufgabe

Pros

Ich nutze am meisten die "Aufgaben" da sich diese mit Todoist verbinden

Cons

Das Design ist etwas gewöhnungsbedürftig.

Showing original review in German. See translation

CL

Carlyle L.

Government Administration, 10,001+ employees

Are Your Emails and Email Links Being Seen and Read?

Again as I have indicated, users not in a business environment would not be able to purchase the professional edition as it is expensive

Pros

Mailbutler is an amazing piece of software. Whenever I send an email or an email which has links, I can be notified by Mailbutler that the email has been read and if the receiver has opened any links that I have included in my email. There are many other features to this software that I can use when necessary like delaying when an email can be sent.

Cons

The Mailbutler Business is the professional side of Mailbutler which is extremely expensive for users who are are not in a business environment but would like to use some features in the business application.

SN

Stephen N.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Handy Software

It has been a great experience with Mailbutler. I look forward to all improvements!

Pros

I like the fact that I can unsubscribe quickly from any email service.

Cons

Sort of hard to find some features. But I can find them. It just takes some looking around

That's what we like to hear ���� We really appreciate the kind words and excellent rating.

Environmental Services, 11-50 employees

Love using it

overall i enjoy using this

Pros

The ability to see when the email is open

Cons

that it dosent offer detailed information as who opened first

Philip D.

Life Changing Software

Pros

The ability to link emails to tasks and calendar items has revolutionized my productivity. It has seamlessly integrated into Mail.

Cons

The cost is prohibitive to be used on a larger scale throughout my organizations. However, overall the product is probably worth the investment.

Edward G.

Civic & Social Organization, 10,001+ employees

Easy install with seamless integration to EverNote

Great, does just what I expected it to do. Would recommend if you are an EverNote user.

Pros

I downloaded this software because of its integration into EverNote. I don't know what I was expecting, but it turned out to be much easier to use than I envisioned. Simply click on the MailButler icon and leave a note or keyword and your email gets automagically saved into EverNote.

Cons

I wish that the trial period was longer, I got busy with other projects and didn't get to fully test the software. But what I saw I liked, easy install, easy to use, and stable (I'm running macOS Big Sur).

International Trade and Development, 1-10 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Check carefully to see if this is really the best solution for you

It works perfectly, but I think that there are other more cost effective ways to do what this software offers

Pros

It integrated easily with my native mail app to fill a gap between what Microsoft Outlook would do and features offered in Apple Mail eg delaying send, setting up templates,

Cons

The limits on the number of actions in each level didn't really fit with my business and I found it to be more cost effective to just buy Microsoft Office and use outlook

JN

Joan N.

Environmental Services, 1-10 employees

Great Assistance to basic Mac Mail

In conclusion, I am really enjoying this app and would recommend it to anyone.

Pros

The ability to review and track the send emails frees up time spent on sending annoying multiple resends and needless chasing of disinterested parties. This is especially important for contact strangers to get information needed for surveys and projects. A time saver!

Cons

The accounting of actions on the free plan meant that I need to spend time to review whether any email should involve tracking, snoozing and countless actions provided by MailButler.

CW

Clive W.

Translation and Localization, 1-10 employees

Expensive but so tempting

Great but disappointed in the free trial disappearing

Pros

The ability to schedule a mail send is beyond value sometimes. Apple mail has nothing to compare. Tracking is also very useful

Cons

The price.. for such a small business as mine the cost to schedule a mail send is just too much to justify. That's all I really need and the free plan was ample for me but now that it's going I'll have to use Gmelius which I really don't want to do.

AS

Allison S.

Events Services, 51-200 employees

If you have the funds, use it!

Fantastic!

Pros

I really enjoyed the "send later" feature of the software as well as the feature that shows when an email has been "read" or "opened". I cannot tell you how many hours I was able to save on communications by pre-scheduling emails! I would highly recommend if you can afford it.

Cons

If they could extend the trial or provide a free option with the "send later" function only, I would love that.

VT

Victor T.

Design, 11-50 employees

Great software, too expensive.

Pros

All the features! Really cool and necessary tools, that apple mail lacks.

Cons

The price. I believe it's hard to defend the pricing of this piece of software with alternatives like spark etc. Realising that spark sells your data. I believe what would be cool would be to either drop the price significantly to maybe 49 euro a year or a high one-time fee with lifetime support.