Mailbutler

Email communication and contact management

Mailbutler Reviews - Page 3

Love using it

overall i enjoy using this

Pros

The ability to see when the email is open

Cons

that it dosent offer detailed information as who opened first

Does what it says it does!

Consistent performance with rare minor glitches

Pros

Manages a large volume of junk mail.

Cons

Price for full feature access.

If you have the funds, use it!

Fantastic!

Pros

I really enjoyed the "send later" feature of the software as well as the feature that shows when an email has been "read" or "opened". I cannot tell you how many hours I was able to save on communications by pre-scheduling emails! I would highly recommend if you can afford it.

Cons

If they could extend the trial or provide a free option with the "send later" function only, I would love that.

Life Changing Software

Pros

The ability to link emails to tasks and calendar items has revolutionized my productivity. It has seamlessly integrated into Mail.

Cons

The cost is prohibitive to be used on a larger scale throughout my organizations. However, overall the product is probably worth the investment.

Great Assistance to basic Mac Mail

In conclusion, I am really enjoying this app and would recommend it to anyone.

Pros

The ability to review and track the send emails frees up time spent on sending annoying multiple resends and needless chasing of disinterested parties. This is especially important for contact strangers to get information needed for surveys and projects. A time saver!

Cons

The accounting of actions on the free plan meant that I need to spend time to review whether any email should involve tracking, snoozing and countless actions provided by MailButler.

Great software with good core features

Pros

I use it primarily for tracking read receipts and opened links, and it does the job pretty well. I also especially love the ability to retract an email for a few seconds upon clicking Send.

Cons

I think MailButler could use a better online platform and Mac/iOS applications, particularly iOS. The iOS application is, in my opinion, almost un-useable, given that it has almost no integrations with Apple Mail that I use as my main email software.

Great software, too expensive.

Pros

All the features! Really cool and necessary tools, that apple mail lacks.

Cons

The price. I believe it's hard to defend the pricing of this piece of software with alternatives like spark etc. Realising that spark sells your data. I believe what would be cool would be to either drop the price significantly to maybe 49 euro a year or a high one-time fee with lifetime support.

Mailbutler Business Review

Pros

I like that this software lets you see when an email has been read by the receiver. I also like that you can delay your message to send out at a specific time.

Cons

The one thing I don't like is the delay on the message, you have to actively make sure it sends out to be sent immediately. It sends seconds later but I like knowing that me email sends when I want it to.

Mailbutler

Very positive at this time.

Pros

Mailbutler is easy to use and with multi-email, multi-device capabilities, very easy to keep up with tracked emails.

Cons

Looking forward to seeing the impact of the upcoming cutoff of essentials, but for now, very happy with the software.

Makes Mail better!

Pros

It improves Apple Mail features. I like having a delay on sending an email, making notes on emails and reminders. and being able to track what emails I sent to who in one easy place

Cons

The cost is quite high, so you'd have to really need all the pro features and utilise them daily to make it worth the cost.

Great Product

Pros

I love the delayed email features, which allows you to schedule and send emails at a later time. I can compose emails for my team while sitting on the couch at night, and schedule them to send at 8am. Super function!

Cons

System glitches or fails at times, and emails aren't sent properly.

I like many features, but inconsistent on emails and tracked links -too many bugs

Pros

Simple to automatically track emails, how often clicked, where, and on type of device. I like that I receive notifications in the browser when my emails are opened or email links clicked. The dashboard could be better.

Cons

I liked many features with Mailbutler, but several of my emails are not being tracked. Using Office 365 (client), most of my emails are not being tracked. It seemed to work better-sending emails via my browser. Hopefully, support can figure out why this is happening.. response from support is a little slow

Solid, but maybe not worth the price

Pros

Love how it integrates easily with Apple Mail. Features easy to use.

Cons

Unless you spend a boat-load, they limit which features you can use. Even for the ones you can use, they limit all your available "Actions" so you can only use them a certain number of times (dumb)

Best mail companion

I don't think Mailbutler has much competition. They're alone in adding provider-level features to mail providers and clients that don't natively support some features. Really compelling.

Pros

Very customizable. Great for power users Excellent customer service

Cons

Difficult setup Obtrusive UI by default

Mailbutler is great

Pros

It adds many functions to my mailbox and streamlines the addition of custom signatures. Really great software

Cons

Nothing. It is just wonderful. It has met all my expectations and then some!

Check carefully to see if this is really the best solution for you

It works perfectly, but I think that there are other more cost effective ways to do what this software offers

Pros

It integrated easily with my native mail app to fill a gap between what Microsoft Outlook would do and features offered in Apple Mail eg delaying send, setting up templates,

Cons

The limits on the number of actions in each level didn't really fit with my business and I found it to be more cost effective to just buy Microsoft Office and use outlook

Email management

See: Pros

Pros

To be able to see that an email has - first arrived - and then read - is of enormous value to me.

Cons

It is a bit slow - otherwise - a very good product.

Great for organizing mail

Pros

Snoozing feature, great compatibility and dont have to put password.

Cons

bit expensive for personal use but works fine.

J'adore le concept.

Pros

J'adore le concept de Mailbutler. Le design et les fonctionnalités sont super et simple à comprendre et utiliser.

Cons

Son tarif pour une personne seule (solopreneure) qui ne fait pas beaucoup l'utilisation des fonctionnalités plus complexe ou conçues pour les grosses «business».

Mailbutler for Mac Mail

Pros

It's great to find a product that is compatible with Mac Mail, and the features I've used have integrated very easily.

Cons

I've had to uninstall and reinstall a couple of times, so perhaps there's opportunity to address this stability issue?

This reviewer only left a rating