All categories

Mailjet

Marketing Email, Transactional Email, Transactional SMS

visit website

Mailjet Reviews

SMTP relay for all my emails

I use mailjet in daily work and keep in mind if one of the clients asks for advise or recommendation. Mailjet offers and provide so many working services and features that while one implements them there is no time to think about the shortcomings.

Pros

1. innovative technologies and features 2. the necessary functions that can be extended and / or scaled if necessary 3. never experienced issues 4. high abvailability 5. API / developers friendly 6. full-stack developer friendly 7. spam filters / precise analytics / statistics 8. free plan and fair pricing 9. intuitive admin web UI 10. documentation and clear tutorials

Cons

A very basic service that is seriously lacking in terms of marketing

To be honest, I used to own the most advanced autoresponder service on the market. It was designed around marketers' needs and did its job to perfection. I sold the company a few years ago and have been operating manually ever since. This is not a good way to run an online business so I searched for an affordable email marketing service and was recommended to try Mailjet. I even had someone from...

Pros

When compared to competing services, its pricing is quite competitive.

Cons

The interface is far from intuitive, especially if you have used other services in the past. Much of it does not work as it is supposed to. You can waste a lot of time repeating actions until the system finally reacts. Server response is incredibly slow. Most of the most important functions needed to use the system for marketing purposes are missing. As a potential customer trying the software with a view to becoming a permanent user, you may not contact support. They literally refuse all questions from potential customers!

Hello, we are very sorry to hear that you had trouble reaching us. If you need to contact us in the future, you can write to us at contact@mailjet.com. We remain open to all comments and we'd be happy to assist you. Best, the Mailjet team.

MailJet better than Most

Overall, it changed my life for the better. I have a newsletter that I send out to almost 5,000 weekly. Mailjet has earned me new business, makes it EASY to create my newsletter. I haven't mastered segmentation yet, but, out of all the other platforms. Mailjet took me to a higher level with better "reach". I would recommend this to anyone that truly wants to increase their marketing exposure.

Pros

For me, mailjet came in right on time. I had tried Mailchimp, Sendgrid and a few others. I like that you can do more in a quick period of time. The "template maker" is relatively easy to use, to those that are familiar with making on line newsletters. If this is our first time to this rodeo, it will have a slight learning curve, but nothing that will take you out the game. I like that you can add MANY MORE subscribers for a lot less money than the other places

Cons

I HATE the "Subscription Boxes", they are NOT user friendly, and you can only do HTML. Someone needs to do these over. They are kinda sucky. Just the entire "subscriber addition" platform needs a do over

One stop for your email marketing needs - MailJet!

We needed a marketing email service as we already had a transactional email service with us. MailJet fulfilled our needs and we cam on board with a paid plan soon later and haven't looked back.

Pros

One of the first services we found when we searched on Google was Mailjet. - It super easy sign up. Just fill a form and verify your email.. - There is a very short approval interval time, you can upload your list and then start sending right away. - Approval is after you sent the first of your mails, so you get a lot of time to test everything and check where your emails end up and when. - Full suite to design emails right on the website. - Simple email design and all options right on your dashboard. - Link and verify your domain to use to send emails. - Per 1000 emails rate is lesser than competition.

Cons

- Some of our early accounts were suspended due to some list verification stuff. If needed, that should have been done before we started campaigns so that there were no interruptions. - Emails get bounced sometimes even when the recipient address exists. - Some emails still went directly to spam, so that should not happen.

Mailjet works very well as an SMTP service

Sending large amounts of email from our ecommerce website, both of a transactional and marketing nature, is hard. Mailjet helps make this easier, and helps get our emails to our customers, and consistently offers excellent advice and functionality for making this work better both for us and for our customers.

Pros

The Customer Support is excellent. They are very proactive about identifying delivery issues, and are often introducing new features.

Cons

I wish it kept logs longer to help troubleshoot issues after they have happened.

Ecommerce and Mailjet

Pros

As we have to be sure that all the mails from our store goes to our customers, we did search for an easy solution. Mailjet is easy to configure and very stable. It was very easy to connect Mailjet with our Storesoftware. In I think 4 Years of using Mailjet we had to contact the support 1 time, they did help us very well.

Cons

Okay the backend is sometimes a bit confusing and have to click arround to find the things you are looking for

Professional tool - value for money

Pros

The website gives me the correct information to set up the connection. Good support service when neaded. Fast and reliable. Usefull statistics and reports to download.

Cons

Blocked emails are not always easy to detect what the real reason is. Sometimes mailjet blocks the email address themselves. Sometimes the reason is the owner of the email adress, etc. Not easy to unblock the address that is blocked by mailjet. There is no control on that, as far as i know.

Mailjet a simple way to send emails

Mailjet is a simple way to send emails, manage campaigns and have good control over marketing campaigns. Very simple to use and with good technical support always ready to help. For the development of my web applications and the sites I create I always use the service to be able to control the emails and to have in an instantaneous way all the dashboards that help me to perceive the state of the emails sent.

Pros

Simple and very easy to use, Has good technical support, Very nice and useful dashboards

frogdog.io loves mailjet!

Mailjet is our go to solution for deploying emails from webforms. We use mailjet on almost every website we do for our clients who can't or won't provide their own SMTP solution.

Pros

Free! At least for our limited use case. Simple to setup and confirm new domains or addresses. Can manage multiple clients' needs through a single mailjet account.

Cons

The limitations on the free-tier account are fairly low (200/day), but its free so its hard to complain.

I have been using Mailjet since long and haven't found anything better than Mailjet, truly amazing

I am in network marketing and this software helped me a lot On daily basis I updates my contacts regarding my new projects without any hassle.Great software ,Keep it up MailJet. Thanks

Pros

I love the the easy n smooth mail sending quality of this software the most but rest of functions and services also awesome like customer support ,Templates,SMTP etc.

Cons

Hey Atul, we are glad to hear you are happy with our service! Thank you for taking time to leave a review. Have a nice day! The Mailjet Crew

I finally found my ultimate mailing solution

1. I don't have to write and design emails manually. 2. I get a very scaleable sending solution with zero efforts. 3. The templating engine lets me easily put a face of a big operation, while I work from my basement. Support was friendly, not always very efficient, but solved most of my issues, or at least pointed me in the direction. I'm in the free tier yet, so can't complain too much. Overall I'm super happy with mailjet. Thank god you guys exist.

Pros

This is the perfect solution for my needs: I define the email templates in a nice editor, get an ID, and then from my application i just call a command to send that email using the ID, along with my parameters. And somebody else (who is way better than me in this) is taking care of the sending, spam, opened/read etc. It works great, requires very little from my side, looks like it is ready to scale, I'm very happy!

Cons

The email editor is where i spend most of my mailjet time. It is very good, but could be even further improved. Working with variables could be better and easier, validation at the editor could help in avoiding errors later, etc. But again, the tool gets A today, and I'm asking for A+.

I would not recommend it, Mailjet is a frustrating experience

Learning to control my frustrations easier :)

Pros

- cheap, compared to other email marketing tools - customer support was not that bad

Cons

I would have a lot to write here. Here's a few: - server breaks down often and the entire platform is unreachable (therefore, you can not send your newsletters in due time) - poor templates, compared to other email marketing tools (no html editing available, only import) - a looot of small, frustrating errors (faulty reports, empty reports exactly when you need them, the test email not being sent, changes in templates not saved and you have no clue why) - no auto-clean option for the contact lists - quite poor segmentation options for the contact lists

Ioana Maria, we are sorry to hear that your experience on Mailjet was frustrating. As you said, we do offer a very competitive price, but we do our best to remain an accessible and reliable platform. That¿s why customer feedbacks are highly valuable. We constantly improve our template gallery, this said, we take your remark into consideration and forward it to our design team. About the html,...

Nothing to add. The level of service and reliability is unparalleled.

Pros

Ease of use, reliability, user friendly experience, statistics and its exporting. In 5 years of use, not one problem.

Cons

Sometimes the user interface is a bit sluggish, but i don't know, it might be a browser problem, because most of the times it runs without a problem.

Hello, thank you Luka for leaving us a review! We are glad you are happy with your experience on Mailjet for 5 years now :) Thanks again and have a good week! The Mailjet Crew

Faultless Service

It's a solid relay service which I can wholeheartedly recommend.

Pros

It's an excellent mail service that I've had zero problems with. No outages, nothing. Which means I have no headache in trying to get something to work or maintain it.

Cons

Nothing, I honestly can't think of anything other than it's not free, but I pay a pittance for what I do get to use, which I can't complain about because it's so well priced.

Mailjet for hosting company

We are using mailjet services for years, we are hosting company so we send big ammounts of mails, before we started using mailjet, our mails went to spam, and we have been oftenly listed in spamhaus dbl, but since using mailjet, we do not have that problem, and our mail score is now good.

Pros

Its easy to use, simple, and cheap for ammount of mail they offer.

Cons

I couldnt find option to read sent mail (to see mail content).

I thought it was going to be difficult to setup but it was a breeze!

The biggest benefit is of course to be able to mass mail without having an issue with getting your own email server liste.

Pros

The thing I like most is that as a service it just works, the end. I have never had any service related issues from Mailjet.

Cons

I hate to say nothing but so far I have had no complaints with the product or the service. So far all has been exactly as promised.

Opinions of Yapi Kurumsal Academy

Pros

Reporting is user friendly, I could get online help when needed

Cons

I would like to have more ready to use templates, I want to create better looking ads using this app.

Higher-quality service at lower price

I have a better delivery about all e-mail messages.

Pros

I like the ease of use. I would like to Mailjet improves backend area implementing differents wizard tools. For first, I believe it's important send directly e-mail from admin panel.

Cons

I don't like how "relay" works. Each e-mail message is delivered just like a newsletter subscription.

We have tested different services for email delivery, Mailjet is the best IMHO

Pros

Deliverabilty is very high, webhooks and callback for bounces if fantastic, history of delivery by user is a great debugging tool

Cons

We have used a bandwidth based delivery service (instead of credits) in the last years and this model is more suitable for us because we have a lot of email but we are not worried about delivery times

Powerful and easy

Pros

High deliverability, good configuration options, good account management interface, very good support.

Cons

Some unexpected blocked emails recently, apparently with no reason; not so easy browsing details of the stats.

Hello Francesco, Thank you for leaving us a review. We are happy you like your experience with us. Have a nice day! The Mailjet Crew

Their Customer Service is the worst

The problem I have with Mailjet is that I sent them $50 from Paypal, which they accept. It never appeared on my account and they say they never received it, despite my giving them all of the transaction details. They refuse to acknowledge the payment or give me a refund. Their customer service was slow, demeaning, and utterly useless. How does the "accounting team" not find a transaction after giving them every last detail of the transaction? I wonder if they are actually malicious?

Pros

Relatively easy to set up and use, Cheap

Cons

Strictly transactional and they shut down my account immediately (which is fine as I am new to this, but they should have made that clearer as I signed up), horrible customer service

Hello, we understand your frustration and we are here to help. Looking into your account further, it is clear that we never received the $50 deposit you are referencing. It should be possible for you to request a charge back from PayPal, and if you need our support confirming this error, please let us know in the support ticket. Again, we apologize for any delay and we want to help with fixing the situation. Best, the Mailjet team.

Something about new changes

I would like that your manager try to work one month serious business campaign with this software after newest changes.

Pros

I am long time with this software. I am familiar with all functions.

Cons

I have contacts divided in groups. I open on group of contacts and inspect each contact separate. When discover that one contact in group ACTIVE is no more active, I want to send this contact in other group. Until yesterday near mail address, I have option SEND TO. Click at this option and in drop down menu I have opportunity to chose among all groups of contacts. Click at one of them and my contact is copied in new group for example - NOT SO ACTIVE. You are cut very useful function for managing. Why?

Mailjet has been perfect as a mail relay.

I don't have to maintain my own e-mail relay and don't have to worry about my e-mail bouncing.

Pros

The best thing about Mailjet is that it just works (for my purposes) - it's very easy to setup and very easy to get SPF/DKIM working properly. It also provides insight into how your mail is being delivered which is great for both marketing insight and troubleshooting.

Cons

The DKIM key length is not user adjustable (to my knowledge) and longer than one my registrar's (namecheap) supports.

One of best email & SMS relay service

Pros

Mailjet allows to send bulk emails and the management console is very user friendly. Any one can easily configure email relay settings. I'm using mailjet for more than 2 years and it is secure way to send bulk emails.

Cons

Limitations on daily email send quota.

Mailjet Is Easy To Use

Overall, Mailjet has been beneficial to sending out emails.

Pros

Mailjet was very easy to setup and track outgoing emails. It is also has a free tier which is also a plus.

Cons

Mailjet and similar products required some technical knowledge to setup. It can be difficult if you don't know what you are doing.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.