All categories

Mailjet

Marketing Email, Transactional Email, Transactional SMS

visit website

Mailjet Reviews

Stop using unregistered email servers

Mailjet solves the problem presented by scripting your unregistered email sends. Many mail clients treat unregistered email as spam.

Pros

The API is simple, clear and well documented.

Cons

I only use the API for use as a mail server to send email from websites. There is nothing I don't like about it.

positive experience

deliverability for your emails

Pros

it works! even free version is full of features needed by a small online business to run smoothly the every day e-mail needs.

Cons

the user interface can be a little bit better, but this is not so important, after all the perfect software does not exist

Simple, easy, works as it should

Pros

MailJet is great. You can send a large amount of mail for free. Not only that, but it is extremely easy to link up to your API and send template-ed messages. I have used it for all my automated emails and love it.

Cons

Sometimes, this software can be hard to use. For example, there are a few times when I changed transactional templates and it disabled the software from sending mail.

New Mailjet user

I use this service provider majorly for email deliverability and Mailjet serves my purpose.

Pros

- The email deliverability is very good. There is less chance for the emails to land in spam folders. - The UI is smooth and doesn't need much help when configuring your first email.

Cons

- As a first time user, there is a cap on the number of emails I can send. It is very unclear on when they remove the cap even after providing all the needed details.

I'm very glad we moved to Mailjet

We moved from MailMonkey (you know who I mean) and I'm delighted we did. Mailjet is a grown up version offering better value for money and they don't hassle you every few days (like others do) to upgrade or buy more. Worth the switch - importing lists is easy.

Pros

Ease of importing existing lists Ease of setup Ease of use

Cons

Mobile version needs some work (or an app) Subscription forms need some work. Mailjet needs to be more proactive with their third party integrations.

Have used Mailjet since 2011 across multiple businesses and clients.

Pros

Easy to set up and configure for multiple delivery platforms, and consistently reliable. Excellent delivery rates.

Cons

Reporting can be a little out of sync sometimes, a minor issue in the scheme of things. Reporting granularity could be better, i.e. more detail

Mailjet is amazing!!!

Mailjet allows my email to be accessed universally regardless of platform!!! The experience had been absolutely superb!!

Pros

I run a webmail client on my email server, and can usually only send and receive via that webmail client..... but with mailjet's SMTP service, I can use ANY email client on mobile or pc to check mail on the go!! Love it!!

Cons

NO CONS WHATSOEVER!! I have not yet experienced anything negative at all!!!

Easy to Go SMTP Service

We are using the SMPT service of Mailjet as SMTP Relay Server for our own local email server. The amount of monthly emails is still free, but even if we would have to upgrade, it would be quite affordable. So far we have no problems, the setup process is easy and the web page provides all information and administration tools we need.

Pros

- Easy to handle - Reliable - Affordable - Clear instruction for the necessary DNS settings

Cons

The handling of the sender domains could be easier. You have to save a txt file on your homepage and this was in our case not easy to organise.

One of the best e-mail management software

I can send e-mails from my website, all I had to do was associate my company's e-mails and configure my site. Powerful I use it every day.

Pros

Cheaper than any other email solution, MailChimp and others. Extremely easy to use.

Cons

One drawback is that the links are intercepted by MailJet, so that the visitor will first land on the MailJet tracking page and then be redirected to the real page from the mail.

Robust emailing system

We use Mailjet as our main email system for our application TIMEKO (www.timeko.net) to send emails for the app operations (registration, forgot password, send messages by email channel etc..). Mailjet guarantee a good delivery and easy tracking real-time graphics. The API is easy to use. LINKAVIE provides TIMEKO Web and mobile App, a new multi-channel messaging system by Yes or No to identify quickly a competent person you need within your community

Pros

Mailjet is quite fair in price, good technically, good API, good and easy to use admin interface.

Cons

Support only by email.

Great product for email delivery

Pros

This product is so easy to use, the price is right, the customer support is outstanding.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a bit of time to find what you are looking for in the portal but once you are accustomed to the setup it goes much faster.

Mailjet for Email Marketing

I have used Mailjet for delivering my Marketing emails. Over all good but if you don't get response to your list in starting days they stop your delivery. So you have start your campaign with sending recent responders so that you will some responses and they deliver your full campaign.

Pros

Easy to use drag and drop email template builder, pricing of email sends is low comparing with other softwares in the industry. Good for starters who are into email marketing.

Cons

Delivery of emails for new accounts is limited to very low quantity. They deliver very low 20-30 emails per 30 minutes for new marketers.

Best mail provider out there

Sending my marketing and transactional emails without any problems and with a lot of ease.

Pros

- Very easy to use. - All options which I need are available. - Keeps developing. I see a lot of new options every once in a while. - Customer support is top notch.

Cons

- Can be a bit laggy at times. - In some cases I need to delete things which I can't. For example segmentations which I don't need anymore.

great and smooth experience . U have all the stuff optimized and there for you , the contact list pa

It helps you to know exactly what is the status of your deliveries. It helps you to choose the exact campaign and contact list. It helps you to choose exact automation api's etc

Pros

simple and intuitive, you have a clear idea of 1) how to create campaigns 2) How to create contact lists 3) how to automate your parts of the process. This is too good and useful for a quick transnational usage of the softare

Cons

None. I could not find any. yes the customer care is a bit slow to respond and the automation documentation has to be very intuitive, than verbose

A mailing service that doesn't charge for the number of subscribers.

Positive; all-round: good experience with the costumer service, good pricing policy,...

Pros

The Price: it doesn't charge you for the number of subscribers you have, instead it gives you a maximum numbers of mails you can send/month. This is a very welcome policy for a small non-profit organization like ours, who don't send a lot of emails, but do have quite a variety of subscribers-lists (different target groups).

Cons

The features are somewhat limited; it does offer a lot on paper, but; f.e. we would like to use segmentation according to specific target groups (education levels). Mailjet seems to be able to do this in theory, but in practice it would seem to require quite some coding, and it isn't so user-friendly.

Mailjet

Very good

Pros

Nice company to do business with Very good and fast service.

Cons

If you have payment issues, there system automatics downgrade without any warning. So the next time, your discounts are gone.

Best of two worlds

As mentioned before, it handles email send-outs magnificently in combination with drip-campaigns. We had an issue in the time before we used MailJet when someone mis-used our SaaS by hijacking our invitation flow to send spam. MailJet would have prevented this, as they monitor any undeliverable emails and automatically blocks send-outs. Also, the MailJet free tier is veery generous.

Pros

I've used both SendGrid and MailChimp in the past, but I have to say MailJet nails both email drip campaigns and SaaS email send-outs (like Sign-up, Forgot password) magnificently. This allows us to run our SaaS application using MailJet, and automatically handle drip campaigns for Patch updates and Newsletter without using CSVs to move subscription lists between systems. One-stop shop for email.

Cons

The previous campaign flow was a little counter-intuitive in terms of UX, but this has now been fixed since a couple of months.

Good

I’ve been forced to use such company due to running a google cloud instance that doesn’t allow outbound SMTP. Thankfully, Mailjet offer a free plan which is enough to get you up and running. I find the website easy to navigate. It checks DKIM & DMARC status and provides easy instructions on how to correct such records. I’ve had to use support which was prompt and helpful considering I’m on a free plan and have been for a year or so. I’ve not used any of the e-mail marketing functions so I’m unable to comment on those services but it certainly serves for me as a message relay service and I’m not sure what more it could offer.

Pros

Free plan. Intuative interface. DKIM / DMARC Recording checking.

Cons

Some of messages relayed appear in the 'forum' tabs of gmail but that's possibly due to misconfiguraiton on my part somehwere.

We've had multiple problems with Mailjet cutting us off or going down but like the ability to search

Pros

Ability to search by email address to see the list of emails sent. What's great is that it shows the email subject and status so you can show what was sent, when and when it was delivered. The hooks are ok

Cons

Very manual process to get someone unblocked and can be slow. If they are blocked, you still get charged for the email. The email doesn't get queued, so it's lost... We've also had a problem with our server config so that it sent thousands of email requests to an email address that didn't exist (the mx record didn't even exist!!). We didn't receive an alert of this and got charged hundreds of pounds. We note that with SendGrid we can just click a button to unblock someone. Saves so much time and makes our clients happy. We're considering swapping to be honest; but they don't show the email subject

Any issue we've had was solved quickly. It's a reliable and efficient service.

Pros

Mailjet is extremely easy to use. With it I can track emails sent and usage. Each time I have had an issue, customer support was able to resolve it within 24 hours.

Cons

It's great and easy to use, however, it is buggy and needs refinement.

Ease of use, detailed campaign insights and reports, easy monitoring of campaigns and schedules. The major plus point is that this software actually does what it is supposed to do - actually send emails!! There are some softwares that claim to send emails but actually do not. Designing emails and populating it with content is easy as a breeze. Configuring and testing the campaigns is easy to work with. Overall, it is easy to use, however, the software is buggy and needs work.

Pros

Ease of use to setup, administer and monitor. Configuring templates, contact lists are easy as a breeze. The scheduling is easy to manage and view the stats.

Cons

Navigation is difficult and a pain especially with multiple campaigns and multiple lists. The software tends to be very buggy and needs refinement. Feels that the developers have released the stable alpha version of the software. Support options are not easily available. This needs major refinement.

Very easy to configure and use.

Pros

The UI is clear and the configuration process is very straightforward. I use it primarily to automate notifications from a DVR and it works perfectly.

Cons

During my regular use, I haven't come across any difficulties. The setup process for the app that I am currently using was very simple to implement.

Mailjet is simply the best bang for your buck

Pros

Easy to use and intuitive interface. Ability to create templates, schedule email deployments and most importantly we were able to segment sub-accounts at no additional cost via our agency account for our various clients.

Cons

When setting up a new client and/or importing a new subscriber list there is a chance that if they've not been emailed prior you might trip the sensors if your spam/unsub rate is even a little high. Ensure you have a squeaky clean list prior to importing.

MY MAILJET EXPERIENCE

I was thinking how to send e-mail to my all customers at the same time. One day my friend suggested to use these site. I checked and surprised because i reached my goal with this. Day by day i found here more useful.

Pros

I can send e-mail to all customers at the same time. Besides i have ready templates to prepare. So its easy to prepare

Cons

When i add some e-mail adresses to my contact list, it sometimes takes long time so my account signs out. Then i obligate to write all of them again

I'm using Mailjet to send newsletters once a week, to more than 15 000 receivers per month.

Pros

Mailjet provides a lot of interessant statistics. It gives us an overview of how our messages are treated.

Cons

Mailjet should warn us when some services are suddenly blocked... Even if it's caused by our credit card payment. How can I notice that there is something wrong if I don't get any warning ?

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.