All categories

Marketing Email, Transactional Email, Transactional SMS

visit website

Mailjet Reviews

A No Nonsense Service

Pros

The user interface is easy to use; adding domains and validating SPF/DKIM records is painless. Transactional email templates are easy to set up. The statistics overview is nice and simple to understand

Cons

A lot of the features I would like to try are Premium features only

Neat, clean and trouble free.

Easier marketing to a potentially large number of potential customers.

Pros

The interface is good, which means it's easy to get started. The choice of templates lets you send better-looking mailers. The reporting is excellent, allowing you to drill down into the response data and see where you have been most successful. The 200 free per day is generous, given that you can schedule five different mailers to a total of 1000 people over a working week. The scheduling tool allows your message to arrive at the most opportune time.

Cons

Some of the setup procedures are a bit clunky, particularly reusing previous text and layouts. I suppose the five point certification statement about opt-in is a necessary evil. In the reporting it would be useful to know more about the nature of the bounces, or even the detail of the message.

Nice looking emails

Nice looking templates, and effective email marketing.

Pros

The templates are great and easy to use/setup. Competitive pricing, great customer service. Have not really had any issues with it, and the email marketing has been very effective for our business.

Cons

It gives you a certain number of emails per month, which can drive the price up if you go over that number. Good idea to check the different plans to be sure you are not spending more than you need to. It does not integrate automatically with paypal, but if you get Zapier that will solve the problem. Just adds an extra monthly fee when you are cost comparing to other products.

Mailjet Is my Favorite

Pros

I love using Mailjet and have recommended my clients use it as well. It is a great way to send SMTP email, especially since the hosting providers offer such a lack luster approach to doing this.

Cons

Nothing, I seriously have no issues with this product.

Tried them all and Mailjet does it best!

Pros

Mailjet is the first email marketing platform that I have found with updated email layouts, templates, and quick editing abilities for customizing to our brand. The user experience on the dashboard, campaign editor and template editor pages is very modern, clean, easy to use, and has every feature I need. Designing, sending and reporting on email success is a breeze!

Cons

The list management could use a little updating. For instance, adding a new email address to a contact card or updating the existing one - these features are missing. The way Mailjet has set up the updating of contacts is confusing, it's as if you have to go through the upload steps all over again even if you are making edits to one contact. List management, in general, is missing quite a few features that would drastically improve UX. When in a contact card and viewing the lists subscribed to, it would be nice to have some buttons/links to add to additional lists or remove from current ones. Right now, you have to go into the lists, find the contact and remove them (which by the way SORTING capabilities for each column would be nice).

Mailjet is my preferred mailing service

Totally satisfied with this product

Pros

It is very easy to configure and use, and it is less expensive than other similar products, keeping the main features in

Cons

I would like more integrations so as to be more efficient

The best of several major email providers I tested & evaluated

Excellent reporting, easy to use design tool for creating marketing emails. Brilliant well thought out developer API, clear documentation & good daily free mail amounts.

Pros

I spent some time evaluating the several main providers for email as part of my Technical Architect day job. They all provide similar features at this level including daily free messages etc. MailJet were by far my favourite - initially because of the well thought out restful developer API. When I came to do a real life marketing email for my ComiCon the tracking reports, open rates and other information plus a really easy to use editor with A/B testing and segmented campaigns using a simple query process make this a product I highly recommend. I was surprised at how well they have made a Gui for putting together html/text emails.

Cons

The handy signup form that you can use to add people directly to your campaign list doesn't score so well on my seo scores so I would like to see that improved. Ideally with a direct to list button post. That is pretty minor compared to how well the rest of the service operates though.

Powerful service at an affordable price

I have been using Mailjet for almost a year now. For all the time the service was used, there were no mistakes in its work, it stably sends email messages, presents comprehensible statistics in the form of reports, and the help desk helps to understand the intricacies of e-mail. Mailjet is uniquely good service for mailing.

Pros

The Mailjet service offers good conditions for working with email newsletters. This is a very reliable service, in which several elements are combined at once - stable work of the message sending tools, an understandable help system, good technical support and an extensive API.

Cons

The interface of the Mailjet service can not be called a strong point. From the technical point of view, it is implemented well, but in terms of ease of use, the service needs to be improved

Good experience

Pros

Creating an email is very easy and the interface is user friendly. Like that I can reuse templates that I have made.

Cons

My account was on the old version and I had to create a new one to get the new features. would have liked it to be transfered directly. I only use about 2000 emails per month so would have liked a reduced price for sporadic users. would like to be able to delet more contacts at once from a list. The contact management page is complicated.

Mailjet for small newsletters

Pros

I enjoyed the ability to schedule my newsletters ahead of time. I enjoyed the high customization and sleek look of finished ones with this software.

Cons

I dislike how you have to save emails as templates before starting from one again as some of my information rolls over and it would be helpful to be able to earmark something for reuse, especially images or links. I disliked that there was no way to save customization features except in a template form, but then when you add things in you still have to rework the whole thing.

I send b-to-b campaigns using mailjet, and find the experience to be very successful.

Ease of use, good reporting, better results.

Pros

Mailjet keeps my data and allows me to turn on and off the subscription, so I can utilize more features on an as needed basis. I like the reporting. I like the ease of sending mailings. I can launch a campaign in less than 1 hour and see immediate results.

Cons

Would like easier storage of templates I create for use next time. Would like better segmentation of lists that I upload. More ways to access my target audience.

Hello Tom, thank you for your review and for your precise remarks that we are taking into consideration! Have a nice week and see you soon on Mailjet :) The Mailjet Crew

An easy to use platform for Email marketing

Overall Mailjet is fine for sending marketing newsletters and targeted campaigns if you have a large customer database and you do not want to pay extra money for that. I can say nothing about sending transactional emails through Mailjet, as I have not tried this feature yet.

Pros

My experience with Mailjet is rather positive. I've tried some other mass mailing platforms and I can say that Mailjet offers good value for money. Mailjet is quite easy to set up, template design tool gives you everything you need to create a nice-looking newsletter. The analytics gives you necessary insights into your marketing campaign. The support team was always quite responsive to my claims and willing to help.

Cons

The email sending limitation when you first start sending out mailers with Mailjet is one reason to be annoyed when you have a large customer database. It is not always easy to find out the reason why an email is blocked by Mailjet. However, for me the most annoying thing is that you may get kicked out of the system quite often for no particular reason in the middle of designing or manually sending out mailers.

Your interface is confusing, your user experience is terrible

Poor experience

Pros

Data centers in France, French company, gdpr compliant. We value this. Domain Authentication is easy. WYSIWYG editor is not bad for emails support guys (english) are polite and effective

Cons

UI is too slow. how did you manage to make this slow? I am using mailjet for years in various companies and the interface has always been spinning. I can't stand seeing you spinner anymore. please hire a bew PM and a new frontend dev team. this is not acceptable. UX is too confusing. red banners, warnings all over the place for a feature I did not even ask for (10K emails per day if I recall correctly) Navigation is terrible. why are you doing this to us ? template management is awkward glitches in the API your team is not willing to fix. API is very important, be developer friendly please. read the comments here to understand the suffering of users locked and forced to use your product (aka silent sufferers) https://github.com/mailjet/mailjet-apiv3-nodejs/issues/38

Mailjet - Great for Agencies

Pleasant. Overall we're happy with Mailjet and their pricing is great in comparison to other email providers.

Pros

Mailjet is well priced and for the most part simple to use. We use Mailjet to send emails for a number of clients with ease.

Cons

The unsubscribe functionality could be improved. Specifically if you have subscribers that are looking to change the frequency of emails received. This is the only downfall.

Breezy experience sending beautiful mail

Pros

The API is wonderful. It's usually not a question of whether or not I can do what I would like to do on Mailjet, rather just a what to search in the API search bar. The site is user friendly and easily navigable. And in times when it could be confusing, the explanations, helper text, and tutorials offer great guidance.

Cons

The campaign dashboard doesn't quite have enough features for me. I would love to be able to send in extra data to sort by other than the campaign name, especially with transactional email. I can do all of the sorting on my own if I choose to save all the data in my server, but I'd rather be able to view the info where it is, in a more meaningful way to me.

Happy customer

Pros

The outstanding reputation of their mail servers, which helps very much in keeping spam near zero.

Cons

Somethimes our account was blocked for a little time, but only to verify that we were fully compliant, so it is not a real dislike, its part of using a very professional service quality-oriented.

MailJet, you get what you pay for.

All I can say, is try and fine a phone number of email address for technical support ANYWHERE. Your only contact is through the support form, which would be great if they didn't take 2 days to get back to you. 2 days is two days too long if you send out 12,000 emails and all of the links don't work as happened to us. When you use MailJet, they do some kind of redirecting, probably so they can capture...

Pros

Very cheap tool. $7.50 per month for up to 30,000 emails.

Cons

Cheap. Tech support is a minimum of a day from responding and you probably won't get much out of them. Outsourcing or cloud doesn't work if the vendors don't respond to your urgent issues on a timely basis. How about a tech support phone number, chat, email address????? Bump the price up to $10/month and actually provide something.

Just don't try to become a customer. They don't want to have you

Signing up is made really hard. The user interface is not logical. The support is very slow and not understanding nor flexible. A shame since I intended to test them for multiply clients as well...

Pros

It is EU based I guess. But there is not really a pro here.

Cons

Well. About everything. The interface is lacking. After signing up, you can only send a few mails per day. After contacting them; you can send 10 e-mails per hour. When you explain that you need a higher limit for sending transactional e-mails, they reply that you have to send out at least 5 campaigns, even when you explain that you do not intend to send any campaign. After asking for increasing the...

MailJet for Easy Mail...

Pros

Mailjet provides both direct secure SMTP access as well as a decent REST API with clear easy t understand documentation.

Cons

Functionality wise it is a very rich solution, the only challenge I have is seeing the unverified sender addresses or what emails are being sent from an unverified email, so I get a number of email suggesting I have reached the limit of the number of sender addresses on my account but I am unable to identify what email address is attempting to send the emails.

Mailjet is where it's at!

Pros

Mailjet is an excellent email marketing solution no matter your business size. It's user friendly interface, and ease of use makes it the perfect platform for those who don't have the time to waste fiddling around with a time consuming, and cumbersome process to create a professional looking, and eye catching email.

Cons

Mailjet really doesn't have any cons per se. However, I do think that they could make some of the backend features like SMTP and API a bit more user friendly, and consumer accessible.

Great Email Marketing Solution

Great value and features! Easy-to-use and advanced features aren't limited to an enterprise account like some other solutions / services are.

Pros

Cons

Would like to see credits carry over from month to month.

Helps drive sales.

Pros

Easy to use and helps drive sales numbers. We can reach multiple leads with one campaign saving time and money.

Cons

Limited formatting when trying to create a new campaign. If there were more options on formats it would be helpful.

Hello Ben, thank you for your review. We note your remark about formatting and we hope you continue having a good experience with Mailjet. Best, The Mailjet Crew

Used this program for a number of years to track transaction and small-scale deployments

Tracking to make sure that our emails get through and are being read by our intended receipients.

Pros

The information that it gives regarding delivery, opens and clicks in real time. Not hard to set up and gives me the information that I need.

Cons

I don't like the new version of the software--the new interface is harder for me to navigate and get the quick information that I look for.

Mailjet is the best value I have found for email automation. I have used MailChimp and Aweber.

Email Autoresponder with good value. Has all the functionality I need for less cost. And it's fast.

Pros

I have used MailChimp and Aweber but found that Mailjet is a better value. They do most everything the others do but less expensive.

Cons

They are sticklers about bounce rate. My lists imported from other places had a large bounce rate. It wasn't a problem to me because the contacts were not bothered, but Mailjet kicked me off for 2 weeks because of it. It thought it was unfair. Anyway I Fixed my list and have been good to go every since.

So far so good, easy to install and run. Never had a single problem.

Pros

I needed simple and safe email provider for my Word Press based website & web-store. Mailjet was correct choice. It was easy to install and to integrate.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.