All categories

Marketing Email, Transactional Email, Transactional SMS

visit website

Mailjet Reviews

Fantastic features

I'm using mailjet as transactional email and news letter. One sentence, it is easy to use.

Pros

I already have required features for mail marketing from Mailjet. From SMTP to campaign and contact list. Sending limit for free account is high comared to other competitors. Love it

Cons

No cons. Everything is very good. Thanks

Best App for Email Marketing and Web Form creation.

Pros

Ease of use and good features. Inbuilt drag and drop editor for crafting good flyers and newsletters. Very economical when compared with competitor products. Option to set up SMTP relay service using our local software.

Cons

Customer support not that great, though we can handle most of the things our own. More improvement in reports and dashboards.

Excellent overall experience,

Good customer relationship

Pros

Extremely easy to design very nice newsletters Good reports Easy to upload reports

Cons

Customer support and special restrictions The internal search engine is really too limited. You must spell the exact email. We should be able to serahc with just a part of the name Too complex to remove bounced and blocked

Minimal user growing to regular user soon.

We will be doing more regular initiatives in the future as we get our social media off the ground.

Pros

Mailjet help documentation is very helpful. Whenever I was unsure how to proceed, the documentation was sufficient to get me through every issue.

Cons

We do 1 or 2 campaigns per year. It isn't as much as you'd like, but it is meaningful to us. I had data in your system, but I'm not sure where it went.

fast, easy to set up, does exactly what it's supposed to do, nice user interface

Pros

I use Mailjet only as a SMTP-Relay to send E-Mails from our webpage to the customers. It was really easy to set up, it's clear what you have to do in order to use the service and where you get some information (like credentials). I do really like the possibility to track the send E-Mails, see who received them, opened them or clicked on a link in the mail. Mailjet has a clean and beautiful user interface, it's clear where to find the things you are looking for. The free plan (which we are on) allows for a reasonable amount of E-Mails being sent and the paid plans seem to be at quite a good price. The service is also very fast. It's almost indistinguable whether a mail came through Mailjet or was sent through our own (internal) mail server.

Cons

When a mail bounced, I couldn't find a detailed error report (like when you send a mail manually) but this information is sort of encoded in the way sent mails are marked (delivered/soft bounce/hard bounce and so on).

Inexpensive and easy to use

Really nice program that doesn't need a tech expert to operate.

Pros

I love the email template builder. I think it's very intuitive and easy to use. The office does not have exclusively tech savvy people so it's nice to know they won't run into any issues learning how to use.

Cons

The logs don't seem to save forever which is understandable. But it would be nice if they were able to last a little bit longer in case I run into any issues.

we use mailjet for 3 purpose : transactionnal emails, our newsletters, and mails to our models

a good value for money for managing our different newsletters and it gives usefull informations about delivering

Pros

the simplicity of use, the possibility of using different sending emails, the possibility of keeping archives of all newsletters sent

Cons

the lack of explanation about blocked emails, it should be more detailed , we should know for each email why it is blocked

Aucun support, aucun moyenb de contact

Pros

Facile d'accès, interface intuitive et fluide

Cons

Comme de nombreuses autres personnes nous rencontrons des problèmes avec Mailjet : compte bloqué sans raison apparente et aucun support malgré l'ouverture d'un ticket. Extrêmement déçu par cette société et ces services qui se disent réactif mais ne met rien en œuvre pour vous aider lorsque vous rencontrez des problèmes. Nous ne pouvons pas utiliser le service d'envoi de mail (que nous avons payé) depuis 48h et c'est extrêmement problématique pour notre business. Cette société est à bannir !

For use beyond transactional email, leaves questions

Low cust

Pros

It is a service with Low cost, Easy API and best Doc. The value pays off if you are a startup. But you will have to revisit your choice when you grow up.

Cons

For simple email sending, Mailjet works as a charm, But from the moment you started using other features like Mail Automation, you started the problems, and the support ticket openings. I have two ticket open, and one without solution yet. If I start a new business, probably Mailjet will not be my choice. Unfortunately changing now, is not ideal, because I prefer to dedicate myself to other subjects. The service is not bad at all. Only this Email Automation that does not seem to be ideal for production.

Great DX and easy to start

As a developer, it was a pleasure to work with Mailjet. Moreover, I have never had to contact support for help. However, this may mean that either this platform is awesome, or I haven't used it enough.

Pros

I'm a software engineer and I have used Mailjet just as a connector for transactional mailing. It was super easy to find the appropriate configuration reference and add it to the project. What is more, documentation of proper domain configuration was written this way, that I was able to configure everything without a good background in terms of servers configuration.

Cons

Domain verification didn't work for at first, but just after a few minutes.

Basic is just what I needed

I send out an email once a week and Mailjet works for me. I particularly like being able to write the newsletter and programme it to send at a particular time on a particular date.

Pros

Mailjet is reasonably priced and fairly easy to use, although I did like it better before the recent change. I use the basic package and it does everything I was looking for a lot cheaper than the competition.

Cons

I found using the templates difficult and have ended up using HTML code to get the layout I want.

Reliable email-sending platform

Pros

Email deliverability and UI for creating templates is user-friendly. Also, the cost structure is friendly for startups and small businesses.

Cons

The setup wasn't very straightforward, especially to competitors such as SendGrid.

Its Amazing

Its good and easy to use and user are satishfy with this type of service

Pros

Its easy to use I thik it deliver 100% mails in inbox We can send multiple mail at same time Easy to integrate with my script

Cons

How can we increase the mail default size I think its default 10 MB.

Easy to use and tracking messages

Pros

- Easy to use - Good to work with big teams

Cons

- No chat for support - Too demanding to release higher limits

Best One

Pros

- smpt support - simple UI - easy to make new campaign template - transaction mail support

Cons

- reports are not enough - bounce mail problem. - for any reason if a mail address is pre-blocked, after unblocking you can not send it again. (transaction mail)

The best SMTP service alternative

With MailJet I was able to solve the problem of sending emails from my website, I just had to create the service, associate emails from my company to the platform and then configure my website to use the addresses that MailJet gave me to send emails.

Pros

What I like most about Mailjet is the price and the interface. I have been able to create a mail delivery system from my website in a very simple way that works perfectly. It is also a platform that has a very advanced security level to avoid unwanted email. I can create from a simple SMTP sending service and monitor the emails sent to a complete email marketing campaign in minutes, I highly recommend it.

Cons

What I do not like very much is their documentation, although I was able to create my mail delivery system that works wonderfully, it was difficult to do it at first because I did not find very good documentation of how to achieve it. Once I made it, I was able to create more configurations very easily.

Good Job

Pros

Easy of use Features Performances Statistics

Cons

We need an instrument for visual mail composer

Great service, great price.

Pros

I love the template editor, and the easy integration with Node.js. The free package is large enough, which is cool :)

Cons

I would suggest a package of "Pay for what you user" instead of a pre-paid package. This way I don't have to worry about the limits

Excellent service, no issues with mail going to the recipients spam folder anymore.

Pros

- Reliability - Ease of use - Excellent and intuitive web interface - Transparency and mail statistics

Cons

So far I've had no issues with MailJet service, everything works as expected, so I really can't answer this question at the moment.

Does what it promised

Pros

We've used a couple of other platforms for sending newsletters before mailjet and I believe it's the only one so far that we have not exprerienced any problems. Since we were pretty inexprerienced, we needed assistance once and the mailjet team were very helpful. It does what it promised and that's what we need.

Cons

For us inexprerienced users, that don't need elaborate features, maybe it could be a bit simpler in forming contact forms etc

Mailjet is everything what admins need/want!

Pros

Maijet have great design and everything is where it should be. Most important things are on mail page and everything you should first to setup was notified on first page. Maijet have all what you expect from this service. FAQ, tutorials and explanations are great so beginners (like me) was successfully setup mail server. The reports are detailed. Everything is GREAT.

Cons

I did not need to contact the technical or customer support service because everything is working like it should (so just 3 stars - I not test it :)). So I heaven't any cons... yet :)

Mailjet Review

Overall, we are pretty satisfied. However, time to check emails described above and the length of time to get off the delayed email function.

Pros

Like the feedback on bounces, blocks, unsecribe, etc..

Cons

When doing the stats and checking all the bounces, blocks, spam, etc... It takes longer and longer for the pages to load. sometimes up to 30 seconds to load one page of 20 people and I have to go through over 2200 emails which makes it a time consuming task. And it wasn't always this way. Secondly, we cleaned our email bounces, spams, and blocks fairly quickly and it still took a while for MailJet to take us off the "delayed" emails.

Mailjet covers almost all our needs

We send almost all our transactional e-mails via Mailjet.

Pros

Easy to navigate interface Great and quick support Info about every mail available for users (non-admins) - very helpful when answering receivability inquiries Integration with Google services

Cons

Relatively high price Access rights could be organized in a different way - view only vs delete rights Better solution for taking an address off the blacklist

Awesome tool for email marketing!

Targeting our potential new clients and maintaining relationships with our loyal customers is made easy by creative EDMs generated through Mailjet. I didn’t even need a dedicated graphic artist to help me develop my email campaigns.

Pros

Mailjet is a dream software for marketers like myself. It’s the perfect software for promotions and campaigns using email. I am pleased that it has no daily limit for sending emails to your customers, clients, and subscribers. It also has an excellent categorization tool to manage your database well based on demographics. It also has a robust EDM editor that features incredible templates that you can use intuitively. And on top of that, this software is very affordable.

Cons

It can be a little stubborn when deleting old archives and contacts. Updates must focus on managing old campaign data so you can easily discard them, and it won’t clutter your existing campaigns.

Be aware: very poor customer support and sales

Good technical platform, but useless support and sales. Bad / non existent customer sucess management. They really should invest more in there support staff.

Pros

Technical features of platform. Plattform is inuitive

Cons

The support is horrible / not existent. They definitly do not understand customer needs. Here is our latest example: In our last mailing we worked with an older list to re-engage our older subscribers. In this specific campain we had a bounce rate of nearly 19% (which is without a doubt very high). On Friday Night MailJet deactivated our account without any warnings. By today (sunday evening) it is still not reactivated or working. This is definitly not what I expect from a professional SaaS company where I have a paid subcription.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.