All categories

Mailjet

Marketing Email, Transactional Email, Transactional SMS

visit website

Mailjet Reviews

Best email campaign service out there!

Pros

The ease of use and user friendliness are top of the line. It is also perfect for managing multiple email lists at once.

Cons

The templates could be better designed. There's isn't much flexibility with most of the designs.

Mailjet

I use Mailjet to manage my email contact list (2000+) of customers and send regular promotional emails announcing sales. The templates are easy to use with professional results. I appreciate the statistics available on how the emails are received (opened, clicked, etc), and how customers can easily unsubscribe from the list without needing to contact me.

Pros

Mailjet is a great value for the money, delivers appealing visuals in the emails, makes me look much more tech savvy than I really am.

Cons

Sometimes when I am working on a template, it doesn't save properly and I have to start over.

Why use anyone else?

Pros

The UI is very friendly and actually takes minutes to set up once you are familiar with the features.

Cons

None we can think of now. We have Everything we need and its working well

They have no support at all.

I raised a ticket #1312623. It’s been four days and they won’t reply. So I raised another ticket for asking why they are not replying. The issue was quite urgent. Then in a very short time, I saw the ticket was closed. So they have time to close my ticket, but they don’t have time or they don’t want to reply to a ticket. Very interesting. Their attitude of doing nothing is the worst and the rudest I’ve ever seen in my years of working with several email service companies. And I see that they blame this to the pandemic. But many other good companies, they are not doing this. Your problem is your problem, don’t try to blame someone else. So, please DO NOT buy it, consider others.

Pros

Cheap in price. Normal dashboard. Kind of easy to use.

Cons

The support center is a joke. Once you paid, you get no one support.

Hi Jack, We're sorry for the delay in our response. We have responded to your ticket and it is ready for your review. We strive for a fanatical support experience and if you would like to provide additional feedback about your experience please email us at contact@mailjet.com.

A very easy learning curve towards good productivity and results

Managed to reach potential clients

Pros

- Free option for low volume - Nice statistics on delivered and opened message - email validation from domain very useful - Nice editor for templates of email

Cons

- Contact list management requires too many loops to manage the lists - not very straightforward when choosing a distribution list for a campaign - editing in HTML is a one way street, you cannot go back to the editor to continue

Mailjet is a good service

Very good. Tech support has been responsive to any issue that arises.

Pros

User-Friendly​ process - results in a nice looking email.

Cons

Can sometimes be a little glitchy - text gets weird returns or refuses to accept formatting changes

Misleading SMTP Relay

At the basic - paying - account level responses only by email. It was soon clearr they did not want my business. Vastly inferior to other services such as SendGrid

Pros

When it worked it worked. The ability to certify and permit specific senders on my account.

Cons

Sending suspended arbitrarily based on suspected spam. When email was verified by us as not spam we were told that Mailjet is not for inter-company/"personal" correspondence. We were looking for an SMTP service that could handle ALL our email and flag suspicious use (E.G. a sudden increase in email volume from a particular account indicating that the sender had been hacked and compromised). They are only interested in "transactional" and campaign email

Simple Easy and Free

I needed a good, simple SMTP server to send my product mails. MailJet provide just the right product. it is usable, relatively simple to integrate with my product, reliable and safe.

Pros

I use the free product. it is simple, user friendly and easy to use.

Cons

The integration with external application is not friendly enough.

Smart software that provides a powerful marketing tool.

I can send a relatively small amount of emails free of charge, aswell as gain access to the email creation software, and receive useful reports on the outcomes. When the time comes to upgrade, I will stick with Mailjet, as long as the quality is maintained or improved.

Pros

The complete nature of the software to assist a SME business to move forwards in its marketing efforts. Support is the best I have experienced for the 'basic' package.

Cons

The instructions and interface are not the easiest to follow for novice users of this type of software.

Improved our email delivery massively!

Very positive, compared to sendgrid your support is very understanding and don’t seem to send out one fits all reply’s.

Pros

Before mailjet we struggled with our email distribution ourselves so looked for solutions like sendgrid but just couldn’t integrate all our systems flawlessly. When we discovered mailjet it was like a dream come true we had 1 issue with 1 system out of 14 but the mailjet support team were able to help iron it out.

Cons

It would be good to see the contents of emails sent via mailjet through the stats board.

Easy to Use service thats Reliable

Helps to deliver valuable date for all my prospective clients.

Pros

Love the reports and real-time data. Easy to use works great with Maxbulk mailer. No problems or complaints.

The most Cost effective

It is easy to use and adjustable to our needs in the best cost-effective in the market.

Pros

The features are flexible There are no restrictions on the amount of mailings and amount of contacts It has no hidden fees, quoting is clear and simple.

Cons

The display is not that friendly or attractive, it seems it was designed for programmers.

Absolutely Love Mailjet!

I use Mailjet to contact my business network and give them updates on our services offered. I've had hardly any technical issues and their technical support has helped me fairly quickly. Most of all I like their reports.

Pros

I love this software because it is easy to use and develop newsletters and marketing documents for my clients. The templates fit most of my basic needs and I just need to add "images"/pictures and content. I can get out a mailing fairly quickly.

Cons

I wish there were more available fonts and perhaps a few more templates from which to choose.

Solid SMTP for Emailing

I use Mailjet specificaly when I need the free autoresponder feature . Also the reporting is the cleanest and best out of all free SMTP's.

Pros

Mailjet is a great SMTP for sending transactional or marketing emails to your subscribers. You get 6000/month with a limit of 200/day emails. I love the statistics reporting page which is displayed very well. Also, there is an option to add additional senders and than filter by the sender. All this you get as a Free user! But, there is one feature that shines better than most SMTP's and that is the "Autoresponder". You can import all your mails you collected over years and start emailing periodicaly.

Cons

A bit more expensive than the competition.

Relay Smtp Server

I did several research over internet to find some company able to satisfy my requestes. I did registration and as soon as I logged in the first time, I was able to find what was necessary to me. Other steps were explained in really good way even if my english is not really the best.

Pros

Very easy to use. I found all necessary informations in the website. Before trying Mailjet I tried several other providers but only with Mailjet I can say to be really satisfied.

Cons

As I saied, I use the service of relay smtp service and it works great.

Reliable and feature complete

Pros

I got my whole transactional email emails working within a couple of hours and did not need to worry about spam, bounces, etc... anymore. Because I am working as a startup, mailjet kindly lets me send my first 200 emails for free. While I am hunting for my cash transactions, this is highly needed and appreciated.

Cons

Currently, I cannot think of anything that I do not like about mailjet. I think I will need to explore the more advanced functionalities first.

Awesome service!

Pros

I like the simplicity of mailjet! It has a lot of features which can be used in any software I build.

Cons

Easy to use email service

Pros

The APIs and ease of getting started were key to our choice of Mailjet. The template designer was a great asset for some of our more non-technical users, and being able to save templates and have a starting point for monthly mailers were excellent.

Cons

There were really no major cons. I think some of the documentation could have been better for getting started, but once we spent some time figuring everything out, it's become a great asset.

Fast and easy

Pros

it is a super great app for fast email delivery

Cons

sometimes emails sent come into spam inboxes

Limits

Pros

The software is very easy to use, and functionally

Cons

The facility that they limit my account, and it takes much time to remove

Excelent tool. Value for money.

Pros

I am using Mailjet already since 2013. Everything works perfectly. I also have tested several other apps but must say that Mailjet is the best one.

Decent automation tool

Pros

I preferred Mailjet over Mailchimp due to automation functionalities. They seemed to work fine until I faced an issue with the date triggered workflows. Other than that, great and affordable Mailchimp alternative. Prices are based on the number of emails sent. So if you have a larger database, you can prefer Mailjet

Cons

Date trigger in the workflow is not working properly. Support is usually late to respond. (or a coincidence in my experience)

Terrible - avoid

We used mailjet for a critical business service to our registered customers (not marketing) and they suspended our account without any notice stopping our business from operating because of an incorrect accusation that we were running marketing spam campaigns (which we were not) then the terrible customer support did nothing to help resolve the issue.

Pros

Software is just ok, but a bit clunky, battle to get it to work as it should

Cons

The customer service is awful, unhelpful and unresponsive

Pas de support

Pros

Simple d'utilisation, c'est un outils très bien, lorsqu'il fonctionne ...

Cons

Pas de support, cela fait 3 jours que nous sommes bloqués et aucune réponse à nos tickets. Notre système informatique est lié à mailjet et nous n'avons pas de retour.

Mailjet review

Pretty convincing for our company and the need we have.

Pros

How easy it easy to set up your account and to create your first Newsletter. I like to have the option of several template. Even if it always good to have more options, I think the choices you have for the free account is acceptable comparing to the competitors.

Cons

I really don't like the way of importing contact list, modifying it, adding new people or looking for a contact in a list (you can only search a contact by entering the email and not the first name or last name). I don't like the fact that when you create your newsletter and send it, if you forgot one contact then you cannot resend the same newsletter and you have to duplicate it to resend it to a new contact list which makes no sense to me.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.