All categories

Marketing Email, Transactional Email, Transactional SMS

visit website

Mailjet Reviews

Meeting Invite Made Easy

I utilize Mailjet to update and invite members of a non-profit safety charter for monthly meetings that offer free training and regulatory updates to protect workers in the workplace. The website integration of Mailjet has helped make the ease growing and awareness to the industries a much simpler process.

Pros

Easy integration into Joomla website Mailjet console integrated into Joomla, update website and send campaign from one location Drag & drop customization of campaigns Custom contact list options Real-time statistics on email campaign delivery (i.e., open, click, bounces, unsubscribes, etc.) Template storage for different campaigns

Cons

No way to integrate a one click RSVP button into campaign. Maybe offer a non-profit organization package with the basic features, but with 15,000 emails per month limit for $2.99 month rate.

Reasonably priced solution for transactional mail and inbound marketing

Excellent combination of features and price. Highly recommend for startups and early stage companies.

Pros

– Reasonable and affordable pricing for transactional email (good to integrate as mailing subsystem into SaaS products) – Easy integration – Good delivery rates – Lots of features (analytics, marketing, etc)

Cons

– Not too many pre-built marketing email templates, but it's highly likely that you would be building your own anyways, as we did.

very easy to develop

Pros

i'm using Mailjet to give my system abilities to send scheduled emails through API calls. Mailjet makes it easy for me to send with more than one recipients (cc and bcc). Also easy to add attachments to the mail. And it always works with gmail or yahoo, fast to receive emails and not mistakenly goes to spam.

Cons

API docs may need more samples. May also need some more support for new languages (eq: Mozilla's Rust).

Generally is good, but debug experience could be better.

Pros

It was easy to integrate, good instruction how to setup my domain. There is documentation a bit incomplete :) but at least most info is there

Cons

C library is not working at least i had some problems and now I am using just rest requests Bad experience to debug I am not able to search bounced email. Also no way to see bounce email text Support is a bit slow, if you claim 7/24 and answer around 5 hours then i doubt it

A very good provider

A very fast and reliable service. Quite user-friendly and in the same time very professional. All the e-mails sent arrive without any problem. A real option to consider, if your very business is based, at least in part, on sending e-mails.

Pros

Professional, user friendly, reliable.

Cons

Nothing, at least for now.

Easy to set up and use

I've migrated from Mailchimp. Mailjet is much easier to work with.

Pros

First of all, the onboarding is simple - just a couple of minutes to import the lists and send your first e-mail. Great stats. UX.

Cons

The editor is unpredictable sometimes. How to resend bounced e-mails?

Assitance, very imaginative customer support

confiance

Pros

Customer support, assistance, models, statistical monitoring, are simply " grandiose ". I use it with pleasure. .. :)

Cons

the adaptation to the environment, the grip, is the least easy, but as the rest is very easy, we can consider the normal adaptation

Its Really Good

Pros

Mailjet is really working very well and its cost effective in terms of transaction Email. Its Email template system passport is really commendable. Though it I expect some thing more highlighted in cos section.

Cons

The Support should be 24 X 7 event for free plan. It should be live chat online. SMS rates for India is very very costly. Only Transaction Email is cheap. Please reduce SMS cost for India.

Very easy to use

Pros

you do not get charged for quantity of contacts you have. you only get charged for the amount emails sent.

Cons

you cant select more than one list for a campaign. you must copy the campaign and send it separate for each list you have.

Simple and reliable

Reliable email facility

Pros

That it exists. The software fills a need for constant email support for services that google does not supply for their own cloud products

Cons

I cant think of anything that I dont like about the product. It does what I need it for. So no cons at the moment

Hello John, thank you for your feedback ! We are really glad to hear that Mailjet meets your needs. Have a nice day, The Mailjet Crew

Great tool. Super easy to use. Great customer support

Pros

- cheaper than any other emailing solution (MailChimp...) - great UX - their email editor is cool, really easy to use

Cons

- had some issues, but support team answers quickly and solves my problem Nothing else, at least for now.

It's overbugged. Dont use it

It sometimes send the good mails, and the delivery is top level.

Pros

Cost effective, a lot of features that seems perfect on paper Really nice delivery, and RGPD friendly Nice API and transactionnals terms.

Cons

This tool dont work. Back office is slow, it cant take 2-3 minute to go to your campaign. Automation is completly random. It send mails to random time (even at night) sometimes it had send wrong link in my emails. If you are a real professionnel, dont use it.

Awesome Software!

Pros

Generous free plan. Easy to implement. Nice control panel.

Cons

Everything has been perfect so far. We haven't encountered any problems.

Mailjet + MJML = ?

Pros

MJML : With this language, I'm able to create beautiful emails for all different devices. The app and the documentation are awesome User Experience : All is very well displayed. No headaches! Deliverability : SMTP are great, the deliverability is far superior compared to other providers

Cons

At the Mailjet's beginings, the support wasn't reactive. But I saw good improvements these last times.

Mailing on a Jet Plane

See "pros" above...

Pros

Checked out numerous programs and, as one who lays no claim to computer or technology expertise, found Mailjet to be the most intuitive for getting a professional-looking newsletter off the ground and soaring into the cyberspace. Thank you.

Cons

Can't think of anything right now. Check back. ;)

Its the best mail server system , that's why i use it and ill keep using it.

A full responsive mail system that is very easy to set it up and you can even see clear statistics where or what is send , if and if its not send.

Pros

Its easy to set up , responds within second , works properly and how it should work a good mail server.

Cons

I honestly have nothing to add here they are doing their job and it is done very good so i got no complies about their services.

Not perfect, but better than most!

Well I am still a happy subscriber!

Pros

I like the pricing structure of this service - I've searched and done a comparison with the obvious suspects but have felt that this was the fairest price for a low-frequency user like myself. It was fairly straightforward to set up for someone with a basic understanding of tech jargon - and I also like the individual reports on each campaign and the testing/reviewing system.

Cons

The contact list interface can be improved -- the search options as well as the display option to show X number of contacts (so as to not have to scroll through an insane number of pages) constantly resets itself so you keep having to tell it to display more contacts.

Amazing

I really like this software so I highly recommend it. If you need to send emails with a high probability of reaching the inbox, I recommend following the instructions in this app.

Pros

They strive to provide enough information to the user to understand how to send an email campaign that has a high delivery rate. The application is well designed and it is really simple to understand it. The html editor is good enough to create your first campaigns. Perhaps creating a mail from scratch without much knowledge can be frustrating, but just for those users there are templates. Advanced users can use the html editor or they can use the MJML framework language. Like other tools, it provides statistics on the delivery of emails and shows messages that help improve the effectiveness of the campaign. Additionally they have a free account that allows you to send up to 6,000 emails per month with a maximum of 200 emails per day.

Cons

Hello Valerio, thank you for your feedback :) We are really glad to hear that Mailjet meets your needs. Have a nice day! The Mailjet Crew

Why would someone go for Mailjet when there are lot of better alternatives

Pros

The best thing using Mailjet is that it is very easy to integrate with the email service provider and start sending marketing emails through it. I can set custom auto response messages.

Cons

They say we can send unlimited messages upon verifying an email domain. But when I started sending emails on a daily basis, it started blocking me and applied a limit to my account. I raised a support issue and they asked me confirm the email domain again. It took me lot of time to set up things back again. Then it worked smoothly for next 24 hours and started popping up the same issue. I decided not to continue the service again.

I like mailjet because it gives customers like me more value for money and easy to use templates.

Pros

I can send 30,000 emails a month for a very reasonable sum unlike other softwares that charge double what mailjet charges if I got beyond 2000 subscribers.

Cons

Maybe because I'm not techsavvy, mailjet doesn't allow me to store or embed files for my readers when I send them free stories. I have to send my readers to my website. Ther is no facility where mailjet can collect the emails of people who opt to receive my newsletter. I have to set up a notification on my website which I then have to copy and past into mailjet.

We are very satisfied with Mailjet. Very useful tool. Thanks. Klub gurmanov Skaručna

Pros

It is useful, easy to understand, includes all analytics and we get a lot for the price. It is functional also for the beginners and that mean we can quickly learn someone new to use this software.

Cons

The only thing to mention is slow opening of the sites sometimes but that probably depends on browser we use. Otherwise, we have no criticism for the software.

Using Mailjet.com.

Overall, I have been pleased with the web site.

Pros

It is possible to verify an e-mail address without requiring the receipt of a verification e-mail message.

Cons

I have had a few problems with the web site malfunctioning when designing marketing ( i.e., electronic mailing list ) e-mail messages.

Easy and fast integration to get you kick started, works out of the box.

Pros

Transactional emails, sender addresses management... haven't tried mass mails / campaigns yet. So overall very good for what it's meant.

Cons

The fact that links are intercepted and obfuscated by MailJet, so visitor will first land on MailJet tracking page, and then it will get redirect to real page from email.

My MailJet Review

Great

Pros

Setup was straightforward and reporting is great... I can see who has opened the mail I've sent and much more.

Cons

None, it works invisibly.

Mailjet Review

Pros

This software was easy to use. It was very wimple for me to set up my account, import my contacts and start mailing out. I've tried many other service providers such as send it blue, mailchimp, etc. Your pricing is also reasonable at matches the needs of a small startup company like mine.

Cons

I wished there was more email templates to choose from. It is also a bit difficult to update my contacts individually. lets say I have 5 contact list. When sending out a campaign, I'm not able to select more than one contact list. Thus if I'm sending the same content in my campaign to all of my contact list, I would have to create my campaign 5 times.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.