MAXvoice Reviews

MAXvoice

Communication tool that connects teams via voice calling

5.0/5 (11 reviews)

Pros
  • I have been dealing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] - who was fantastic in getting us what we needed.Patty S.Read the full review
  • Ease of use and flexibility allow for us to stay on top of all of our client needs.Bill S.Read the full review
  • The ease of use and maneuverability thru the screens. Also if there was an issue reaching out for support is fast and easy.Jeffrey W.Read the full review
Cons
  • There are no aspects of this product that are difficult to use.Alise S.Read the full review
  • It shuts itself off at times causing missed calls.Bill S.Read the full review
  • Actually changing webphone colors to green for webphone and red for no webphone instead of the opposite which is what there is now.Jeffrey W.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
John Fineran

Communication with my customers and prospects are so much easier

Reviewed 2020-03-20

Work life has gotten so much easier and I haven't been tied to my deskphone. Being mobile is important in the Internet business. Designing websites are a very flexible business, you need to be able to communicate with your customers and prospects all the time.

Pros
Customization and management of my service is important to me. Additionally, blocking all the SPAM calls that are received and controlling when my phone rings and / or goes directly to voicemail is a huge plus.

Cons
The location of and titles of some of the tools in the software doesn't make sense from a "common sense" stand point. I am sure the engineers who created it, have a reason for where they put the tools and what they were named, but with some requests, these have been adjusted or explained.

Andrew Agasar

Great Overall Service

Reviewed 2020-03-17

Pros
The software was simple to install. It has many of the features that I was looking for. Their customer service and support is incredible. I haven't had many issues in over 3 years, but when I have had some problems, they've been fixed with one call into support.

Cons
The only issue I have is with their mobile app. I ended up not using it and just choosing to forward my calls to my cell phone.

Response from Vantage Unified Communications

Hi Andrew,
Thanks for the great feedback! We really appreciate your input and are definitely looking to improve in anyway we can. Hopefully this is something you can expect to see from us soon!

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Jeffrey Wurmbrand

Outstanding Product

Reviewed 2020-06-26

MaxVoice is assisting me in changing entire enterprise over to a cloud solution from a mixture of old TDM and VOIP products that were not serving our needs.

Pros
The ease of use and maneuverability thru the screens. Also if there was an issue reaching out for support is fast and easy. Very user friendly.

Cons
Actually changing webphone colors to green for webphone and red for no webphone instead of the opposite which is what there is now....

Dino Peronti

Investment Property Services

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2020-07-07

Pros
The customer service is amazing. I also liked that we were able to take our phones home when working remote and they operate just as if we were in the office.

Cons
It could be a little more user friendly when making changes on the phone display (extensions). I always have to contact customer service

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Tricia Wojdon

No cons!

Reviewed 2020-03-18

The software itself is great and easy to use. I've never had any issues when a new hire is brought on and it's seamless to get them set up in the system.

Pros
We are very happy with the decision to switch phone providers. We have not had any major issues or concerns. The staff at Vantage is always pleasant and handles every question or request quickly and offers support and suggestions.

Cons
I don't have anything negative to add. We haven't tested any integrations with other software but may choose to in the future.

Response from Vantage Unified Communications

Hi Tricia,
Thanks for the review! We really appreciate and value your positive feedback! We are glad to hear that you are happy with making the decision to switch over to MAXvoice. Service and support is one of our top priorities here and we're always ready to help!

Nikesh Thakkar

Awesome Company to go along with a Great Product

Reviewed 2020-03-19

Our overall experience has been great! From the implementation, to the ongoing support which we receive, it is fantastic. We are a very diverse location wise work force and this has helped keep us in touch with quality service. We depend on our uptime, and the software has always worked. We are a 24x7 shop and as such rely on this product and have been very satisfied and happy to be a customer.

Pros
The stability was one of the best things of this platform. Ease of implementation with the Support Staff. Features for mobility, voice mails, hunt groups and modifications are very easy to use and are powerful.

Cons
In the beginning it took a while to work out the interface.

Response from Vantage Unified Communications

Hi Nikesh,
Thanks for your honest feedback! We really appreciate and value your opinion! We are glad to hear that the implementation process was an easy experience for you. Our support team is always here to help you with anything you may need!

Yunilda Bocio

Unbelievable Quality and Exceptional Customer Care

Reviewed 2020-03-16

Growing business that needed a phone system that enabled mobility. These guys are the best!

Pros
Being VoIP, I was hesitant as after using Vonage and 8x8 my experience with Hosted PBX was horrible. Vantage's service is amazing. It is crystal clear and their support team (their employees in their offices) is the best I have ever had to deal with.

Cons
Nothing. Worked better than advertised. Wish they did home phones!

Response from Vantage Unified Communications

Hi Yunilda,
Thanks for the review, we really appreciate and value your feedback! We are glad to hear that you are so satisfied with MAXvoice. We pride ourselves on our customer service/support efforts and are always here to help!

Bill Spohn

Valued mutually beneficial partnership

Reviewed 2020-03-22

I am likely one of there longest tenured partners, I love the "can do" approach and the hands on support form the entire team.

Pros
Now, more than ever, MAXvoice and Vantages Unified communications solutions are paying huge dividends allowing us to maintain constant contact with our clients, venders and staff. Ease of use and flexibility allow for us to stay on top of all of our client needs.

Cons
I have no "con's" on the over all platform however there is one spot that could use some help and that is with the Mobil phone Ap, Bria. I find it flaky. It shuts itself off at times causing missed calls.

Response from Vantage Unified Communications

Hi Bill,
Thanks for the great feedback! We really appreciate your input and are definitely looking to improve in anyway we can. Stay tuned!

Patty Stevenson

Fantastic Support

Reviewed 2020-03-18

awesome

Pros

Cons
online reading could be bigger font. hard to see some items

Response from Vantage Unified Communications

Hi Patty,
Thanks for the review, we really appreciate and value your feedback! We are glad to hear that you are so satisfied with MAXvoice!

Melissa Morrissey

Fabulous service

Reviewed 2020-07-21

Pros
I love the customer service. I am new to the service and have been using it off and on due to working at home. Whenever I have a question or a staff change, customer service is excellent. They are expedient and friendly.

Cons
There isn't anything I don't like so far.

Alise Schneider

Great Software

Reviewed 2020-04-03

Answering business calls on my cell phone is fantastic. I don't have to bring my office phone back and forth to the office. Great idea! Thank you!

Pros
The product is easy to use, easy to install and user friendly

Cons
There are no aspects of this product that are difficult to use