MAXvoice

Communication tool that connects teams via voice calling

MAXvoice Reviews

Yunilda B.

Nikesh T.

Nikesh T.

Cons

There are no aspects of this product that are difficult to use.

Alise S.

Steven P.

It shuts itself off at times causing missed calls.

Bill S.

4.9

Communication with my customers and prospects are so much easier

Work life has gotten so much easier and I haven't been tied to my deskphone. Being mobile is important in the Internet business. Designing websites are a very flexible business, you need to be able to communicate with your customers and prospects all the time.

Pros

Customization and management of my service is important to me. Additionally, blocking all the SPAM calls that are received and controlling when my phone rings and / or goes directly to voicemail is a huge plus.

Cons

The location of and titles of some of the tools in the software doesn't make sense from a "common sense" stand point. I am sure the engineers who created it, have a reason for where they put the tools and what they were named, but with some requests, these have been adjusted or explained.

Feature rich & easy to use. Increase overall productivity with MaxVoice

Our VoIP telephone system on the MaxVoice platform through Vantage is one of the best infrastructure investments our firm has made. Compared to paying for hard lines at the office, we are realizing a more than 50% savings on the monthly charges. On top of the financials, we get all the added benefits: a conference bridge, voicemail to email, fax over email, web softphone, a calling app for use on our mobile phones, and top notch, local customer support.

Pros

Setting up and monitoring multi-call telephone conferences is the best feature of the MaxVoice platform. Staff can easily set up calls and we use this feature almost every day. Tracking use, logging calls, and other data review is easily done via the web portal. For working from home, the web softphone is invaluable -- have your employees make and receive calls as if they are at the desk at the office without the expense of purchasing additional equipment or the trouble of carting equipment back and forth from the office.

Cons

The online help feature is not very intuitive. Fortunately, with Vantage a call or email to customer service is always met with a quick reply and speedy resolution.

Calling Germany

Very economical and user friendly.

Pros

I needed to make a call to a candidate in Germany and needed to be "activated" to do so. It took a matter of a few minutes before the service was established.

Cons

I would like to have better synchronized calling with my cell phone. Cant tell if I am receiving a business or personal call.

Great Overall Service

Pros

The software was simple to install. It has many of the features that I was looking for. Their customer service and support is incredible. I haven't had many issues in over 3 years, but when I have had some problems, they've been fixed with one call into support.

Cons

The only issue I have is with their mobile app. I ended up not using it and just choosing to forward my calls to my cell phone.

Hi Andrew, Thanks for the great feedback! We really appreciate your input and are definitely looking to improve in anyway we can. Hopefully this is something you can expect to see from us soon!

No cons!

The software itself is great and easy to use. I've never had any issues when a new hire is brought on and it's seamless to get them set up in the system.

Pros

We are very happy with the decision to switch phone providers. We have not had any major issues or concerns. The staff at Vantage is always pleasant and handles every question or request quickly and offers support and suggestions.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to add. We haven't tested any integrations with other software but may choose to in the future.

Hi Tricia, Thanks for the review! We really appreciate and value your positive feedback! We are glad to hear that you are happy with making the decision to switch over to MAXvoice. Service and support is one of our top priorities here and we're always ready to help!

Outstanding Product

MaxVoice is assisting me in changing entire enterprise over to a cloud solution from a mixture of old TDM and VOIP products that were not serving our needs.

Pros

The ease of use and maneuverability thru the screens. Also if there was an issue reaching out for support is fast and easy. Very user friendly.

Cons

Actually changing webphone colors to green for webphone and red for no webphone instead of the opposite which is what there is now....

MAX Voice Review

Pros

Once you get the hang of it, this system is pretty easy to use. The interface is easy to read and the corresponding website is pretty user friendly in terms of making changes and getting basic things done. If there is an issue, Customer Service is very responsive and helpful.

Cons

The "transfer" process can be a bit confusing, especially for those who don't use the system every day. The options for Blind and Consultative transfers are easy to mix up and you can't update the default on the website., so you have to reach out to CS. It's not an issue unless you work in a job that requires you to transfer calls to other people in the office and you need to introduce them first....

Awesome Company to go along with a Great Product

Our overall experience has been great! From the implementation, to the ongoing support which we receive, it is fantastic. We are a very diverse location wise work force and this has helped keep us in touch with quality service. We depend on our uptime, and the software has always worked. We are a 24x7 shop and as such rely on this product and have been very satisfied and happy to be a customer.

Pros

The stability was one of the best things of this platform. Ease of implementation with the Support Staff. Features for mobility, voice mails, hunt groups and modifications are very easy to use and are powerful.

Cons

In the beginning it took a while to work out the interface.

Hi Nikesh, Thanks for your honest feedback! We really appreciate and value your opinion! We are glad to hear that the implementation process was an easy experience for you. Our support team is always here to help you with anything you may need!

Unbelievable Quality and Exceptional Customer Care

Growing business that needed a phone system that enabled mobility. These guys are the best!

Pros

Being VoIP, I was hesitant as after using Vonage and 8x8 my experience with Hosted PBX was horrible. Vantage's service is amazing. It is crystal clear and their support team (their employees in their offices) is the best I have ever had to deal with.

Cons

Nothing. Worked better than advertised. Wish they did home phones!

Hi Yunilda, Thanks for the review, we really appreciate and value your feedback! We are glad to hear that you are so satisfied with MAXvoice. We pride ourselves on our customer service/support efforts and are always here to help!

Valued mutually beneficial partnership

I am likely one of there longest tenured partners, I love the "can do" approach and the hands on support form the entire team.

Pros

Now, more than ever, MAXvoice and Vantages Unified communications solutions are paying huge dividends allowing us to maintain constant contact with our clients, venders and staff. Ease of use and flexibility allow for us to stay on top of all of our client needs.

Cons

I have no "con's" on the over all platform however there is one spot that could use some help and that is with the Mobil phone Ap, Bria. I find it flaky. It shuts itself off at times causing missed calls.

Hi Bill, Thanks for the great feedback! We really appreciate your input and are definitely looking to improve in anyway we can. Stay tuned!

Fantastic Support

awesome

Pros

I have been dealing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] - who was fantastic in getting us what we needed.

Cons

online reading could be bigger font. hard to see some items

Hi Patty, Thanks for the review, we really appreciate and value your feedback! We are glad to hear that you are so satisfied with MAXvoice!

Great Choice for any Company

Pros

I recently needed help setting up an existing line for a new employee. The customer support was very helpful and new exactly what to do.

Cons

I do not have any complaints at this time.

Pros

Ease of use and layout I liked the most.

Cons

I wish the softphone would be an app instead of having to log in to the site

Easy, Reliable, Inexpensive

Easy to deal with customer service and technical support. The service just works without having to think about it.

Pros

Clean, up to date and modern interface. Reliable.

Cons

Nothing negative that comes to mind. Service just works as it should.

Investment Property Services

Pros

The customer service is amazing. I also liked that we were able to take our phones home when working remote and they operate just as if we were in the office.

Cons

It could be a little more user friendly when making changes on the phone display (extensions). I always have to contact customer service

Great Software

Answering business calls on my cell phone is fantastic. I don't have to bring my office phone back and forth to the office. Great idea! Thank you!

Pros

The product is easy to use, easy to install and user friendly

Cons

There are no aspects of this product that are difficult to use

Fabulous service

Pros

I love the customer service. I am new to the service and have been using it off and on due to working at home. Whenever I have a question or a staff change, customer service is excellent. They are expedient and friendly.

Cons

There isn't anything I don't like so far.