MeetFox Reviews

MeetFox

Online meeting software for consultants

MeetFox

Review Summary

Pros

Experience with Meetfox has been very good. They have been quite responsive and the software is good too.

CA. Aanchal T.

The design is exquisite, the booking process is flawless, and video quality is spectacular.

Mímir M.

DerButton is an easy to use tool with a lot of great features. Love the user experience and the simplicity of it.

Leon M.

Cons

For example if two or more need to schedule a call with me we must do it through another service. But it is possible there is a feature to do this I am unaware of).

Dara M.

Difficult to be demanding. Maybe more flexibility in the form builder, more options, etc.

Martin G.

Occasionally I'll run into a big when making changes on the backend.

rick p.

4.7

Simple and effective meeting scheduler and hosting

Overall, it has been easy to use and allows me to accomplish scheduling, meeting hosting and invoicing in one platform. The support team has been really helpful and responsive.

Pros

It combines scheduling with hosting the meeting (and even invoicing). Over the years, I have tried many tools for scheduling meetings and hosting virtual meetings, as well as invoicing for consultations. MeetFox merged all of that into one system in a very simple to setup and use system. I have had multiple clients/prospects comment on the ease of use. The support team has been amazing. They are very proactive and eager to resolve issues.

Cons

As a somewhat young software, there are little things here and there that need fixing... but this is also a good thing because the support team is able to implement updates/features really fast. So, early adopters have the chance to influence the direction of the platform.

Excellent Video Meeting Software

For the most part setting everything up was easy, I did have a little trouble with the CNAME. Everything that I had trouble with or any questions I had were quickly and satisfactorily addressed by customer service. So to sum up: the software is excellent and the customer service is great!

Pros

It is so easy to to hop into a meeting with a client or partner! The booking feature is great but the ability to start a quick meeting is by far my favorite feature currently. Send a link, start to talk! It's that easy! And screensharing is just another click!

Cons

I wish there was an option for a "virtual green screen". I am currently hunkered down in my basement and, since we only moved in a couple of months ago, my "office mates" are all boxes of books and legos. I would love if I could replace my background with another image or, as I have seen in some software, have a youtube video or my own screenshare as the background.

Limited payment functions

Disappointed and discouraged.

Pros

Great team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], as they want you to succeed.

Cons

I got incorrect information in the beginning in how many I should purchase. I didn't need as many as I purchased. For that reason, setting everything up calls for enormous work due to emails all having to be different. And the payment system is disappointing. Currency will most likely be changed from original currency to euro and then back to original currency so I wonder how much additional costs is the organization looking at.

Hi Sirry, When signing up our payment provider was always euros and then we added a second payment provider which was requested by most of our users. After you wrote to us, we made an exception for you to keep our current payment provider to be able to use the system. Regarding the accounts, I am sorry you had purchased too many, the information about the promotion was all displayed on the webpage. If you have any more questions, we are happy to have a chat with you.

MeetFox is a Must!

Pros

I used to run my online meetings using both Zoom and Calendly. Although both work well in tandem, I don't think its as seamless as having just one tool. That is where Meetfox shines. I love how everything just fits into one easy to setup package and get it up and running in no time. When you need help tech support is always there to help. The big things I like about this over Zoom is the very clear notification emails (zoom messages always confused clients on how to join), no software download needed, and the fact that if you do a recording it informs the attendee and are downloadable on both ends (zoom if you're not using cloud storage you'd have to take your copy and send to clients if they wanted a copy which adds a headache).

Cons

I would like to be able to enter hex codes when selecting colors, but that isn't a biggy. Also, it would be nice to copy an existing service, but again, it's not that big of a deal because the setup is so easy compared to Calendly.

Review after 3 months used

My experience is good, I currently use it only twice a week but I plan to increase my frequency of use. The price is competitive compared to the proposed offer. There is a real support in addition to the articles present in the online help. Support has always answered my questions.

Pros

I use this software for free video call with customer. I always had good audio and image quality. The little extra and that you can share the screens of the 2 users simultaneously. You can synchronize your Google and Outlook calendar and define available working hours.

Cons

I find the workflow to create meetings a bit complex. You must first create a meeting room and then use it to create an invitation. I would appreciate having a button to create an instant meeting.

Feature rich booking tool with a tonne of applications!

Thie transition to MeetFox has been seamless. I absolutely love it and is the best booking tool I have used yet (previously Cogsworth and Book Like a Boss).

Pros

Links well with Google Calendar, sends reminders with great deliverability, video chat is seamless and saves audio files in separate channels which makes it a must have for podcasters too!

Cons

Some additional customisation of calendar would be nice.

Simple Approach to Scheduling & Meeting

I'm using for easy video sales presentations and 1-to-1 meetings with clients and prospects mostly -but have also begun to use for internal meetings as well. I have several virtual meeting software options but tend to use this more than any of those already. I bought a lifetime access pass to MeetFox so I'll be watching and seeing if they expand the already great offering. The fact that I use it more than 'those others' I've had for years says it all - this tool is likely here to stay and will become a fan favorite of our two business groups!

Pros

Software is new, and I know what you're thinking... 'another scheduler?' but it's much more than you think. Meetfox approaches things in a simplistic and user based way. The software is simple to use, thought out well and improves weekly with additional features, and improvements. I like the easy to setup Stripe payment integration; breakout of 'type of meetings by categories, and the integration to Google calendars couldn't be easier.

Cons

I'd say most of the cons just revolve around features revolving around customization. Like most newer startup software companies/products - users always want more faster; but MeetFox has been systematically rolling out features in order and often. I'd like to see more flexibility and available customizations in the future.

Goodbye Calendly. Hello MeetFox.

Love it so far

Pros

I love the fact that I can do a video call in the software.

Cons

When I make a change, there are menus that stay on than screen longer than necessary letting me know the chance was successful.

Great replacement for many solutions!

Pros

I like the front end design and UX. Also the fact that it replaces many of my other softwares for a lower cost is definitely a plus. The team gets back to me instantly anytime I have a question. My typical clientele aren't good with computers and zoom confuses them. Meet fox makes things much easier

Cons

They dont have any crm/zapier integrations yet, though I am sure that is on the roadmap

Seamless Service

Amazing team and a great product - excited to see them grow!

Pros

Love how easy it is - works without any downloads, from any platforms, even phones!

Cons

Product is still a little rough around the edges as it's newish to market, but the team are responsive to making changes and to support small businesses

Full steam ahead, thanks MeetFox!!

Like everyone else in the world, we had to re-evaluate our processes and move multiple people to remote work. We were using a different video conference software for our video interviews but the back and forth for scheduling was a nightmare as was the ability to only have one room. MeetFox solved that and more. We are able to go full steam ahead with our hiring processes, from interviewing to onboarding thanks to MeetFox. I highly recommend it.

Pros

I love that this lets me give each of my hiring managers their own URL to do video interviews.

Cons

I wish their group meetings held more than 4 people for our purposes.

Meetfox is my go-to for individual videoconferences

Pros

Meetfox provides the right solution for my solopreneur business - individual videoconferencing and meeting solutions that are incredibly easy to implement. As a one-person business, I need to minimize the administration of my technology solutions, and Meetfox consistently delivers. The browser-based meetings have been easy to set up and implement, and I have already had several "for pay" meetings...

Cons

While minor, there are a few improvements around platform compatibility that would really be helpful, specifically around platform compatibility. The ability to have more than one other person on a paid call would be helpful, too (e.g. the person who paid can forward the call-in information to others), but I have been working around that using the meeting room feature.

Best Addition to my Business for 2019

As an Executive Recruiter and Life Coach, using video within emails and Linked In has been huge. Adding an almost instant tool for video is huge. Several people booked almost instantly yesterday when I connected with them on Linked In.

Pros

This is the easiest video but the calendar integration makes it over 100%. Clients of all education levels have zero problems hitting the button to "join meeting". I've integrated it with other tools and it works seamlessly. Oh, my favorite has been I must approve a meeting request, this helps in case I forget to add an appointment to the calendar.

Cons

Zero since they rolled out their latest updates.

Meetfox is the all on one solution for entrepreneurs in a post covid world

Great product and team, who listen to customers.

Pros

Customer support was amazing. Furthermore, the software does everything clearly and easily. There haven't been any video dropouts or problems in our testing and it's an elegant solution that allowed us to get rid of seperate invoicing software, and meeting software. I'm thoroughly impressed.

Cons

There's nothing to dislike. The whole interface isn't the prettiest design, but who cares. The whole product is clean and tidy.

More Meetings in Less time

Very happy with it!

Pros

We started using this app some time ago, and all I got to say is that is very easy to use. Meetings are an essential part of our business, and this need to be easy. Customers don't want to know about complicated stuff, we need to remove friction, and Meetfox makes pretty simple to schedule meetings and boost sales. Is possible to find "free" solutions out there? Yes, but remember, free in this case is not good for business. You need something professional, and MF is essential!

Cons

Can't say anything negative about the app, it's very easy to use.

The One-Stop Online Meeting Platform Is Here

Excellent value for money because there is no swivel-chair process switching between different apps.

Pros

It just works. Ease of use. Great value for money. Saves time. Reliable.

Cons

None as of today. It's not perfect as you would expect some functionalities faster than they are rolled out but it's normal - it takes time to deliver on well-designed software.

Better than ZOOM

Positive

Pros

I like the easy setup of this tool. Clients are also happy

Cons

The position of the chatbox, clients are sometimes having difficulties to enter the meeting room, because the chatbox is overlaying the button to enter the room

Excellent Platform with great service and support

Excellent. No complaints

Pros

I love that it is so easy to use and set up

Cons

I would love it if the option for larger meeting rooms were available for no extra cost

Increase in appointments

Pros

-I got this tool a couple of weeks ago and I can already see an increase in appointment bookings -My customers schedule their appointments themselves 24/7 and I don't have to do anything for it -It's saving me a lot of time -I get paid instantly on top of that

Cons

Customization (except for adding logo) not yet working well, but they said they are working on it.

The Best Video Meetings Software

FANTASTIC

Pros

Meetfox is absolutely amazing, I used it numerous times for my business meetings and it never disappointed, the staff is very friendly and replied very fast... they are always updating with new features, just amazing.

Cons

Everything is perfect, nothing negative to say

Delivers what they promised

Pros

At the basic sense of being a video meeting/booking app, it's great and updates are continuous as of this writing.

Cons

UI is clunky, I just gave up trying to use it as there are a lot of other apps offering the same product but more user friendly.