mFax Reviews

mFax

Cloud-based solution for streamlining fax operations

mFax

Review Summary

Pros

This was easy to setup and I love how easy it is to use. Much, more user friendly than the service we had been using.

beth h.

MFax fit the bill for us and has fulfilled their promise of an excellent fax platform that works. Also, the continual addition of features has been a welcomed benefit.

The ease of use is top notch, our end users are very happy with this product.

James S.

Cons

I wish pricing was more aggressive. The per pages pricing is dumb.

Tom C.

The only con I can think of about the program is just how long it takes sometimes to find out the fax was unsuccessful.

Kacee W.

Sometimes response times lag which makes it difficult to track sometimes.

Lindsay t.

4.7

Faxing Made Easy

I compared many different faxing platforms before I selected mFax. We needed a flexible and dependable platform that was easy to use. Also, we needed to incorporate physical fax machines in some cases. mFax fit the bill for us and has fulfilled their promise of an excellent fax platform that works. Also, the continual addition of features has been a welcomed benefit.

Pros

What I like most about mFax is its ease of use. The interface is very friendly and I am able to navigate it with no trouble. Since it's so intuitive, I am able to get in to it and send/review faxes quickly.

Cons

I'm not a huge fan of faxing in general as it's more difficult to deal with than an email is. That said, some communications demand fax.

Easy to use virtual faxing - tailored to actual users

We tried a number of virtual fax systems before selecting this one. The price package was perfect for a blend of heavy and light users and allowed us to offer faxing as an extra to our home office teams without worrying about large costs if they didn't use it much. It handled our 50+ page contracts to legal and healthcare customers with ease.

Pros

All the common settings can be built into user templates - ranging from cover sheets to default call display info. Adding and deleteing users is easy and you can assign North American (or toll-free) fax numbers to one or even to several users, so that it can work as a distribution group. Faxes can be archived for 12 mths, with admin access to check completed delivery and run reports on errors and fax delivery. The users have a choice of faxing by email for the low-tech end of the spectrum or using teh web portal for full customization.

Cons

The porting process was the usual pain point, since our previous carrier was not cooperative, but the Documo team were able to provide work arounds of forwarding toll-free numbers until the local numebrs were all resolved.

Do not love it.

Pros

Being able to see your faxes and see if they were successfully sent.

Cons

There are too many steps to sending a fax.

mFax Review

My overall experience with mFax has been positive. Our organization is using it to facilitate the communication to doctors office and other service providers.

Pros

I liked that there are several options to send a fax (Web portal, print driver, and email). I am also very happy with the customer support when we are having any type of technical issue.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about the current software is not being able to send multiple documents using the print driver. That is a feature we had in our old system.

Best Faxing Service!

Pros

The product is easy to configure, the UI is very user-friendly and the support has been 10x better than anything I have experienced with HelloFax which we were using before we changed to mFax. The best feature is the "Log In As" button that allows administrators to access a user profile and do troubleshooting without bothering the user.

Cons

So far I cannot state any con of this product. Everything about it has been a Pro so far!

Very easy to use and Staff Helpful

Customer Service has been very helpful and respond quickly. They were nice in helping us set up our accounts and asking silly questions. The transition from efax was very simple

Pros

The online user interface is very user friendly. All of the icons and process is intuative and very easy to understand.

Cons

I do not really have any cons to report.

White Label fax service filled a need

We have about 25 business customers on board now, including a reseller of ours who now has his own reseller portal and can create his own accounts - but still under our master account. Yes, it gets complicated, but it works.

Pros

We deliver VoIP service to our customer base via public internet trunk connections - but faxing is not going to work consistently on VoIP. Until we signed up with mFax/Documo we were sending our phone customers to efax or other providers. Now we have a branded fax solution and we don't have to refer business to competitors. Support has been awesome!

Cons

It takes some getting used to, to understand the hierarchy of child accounts and how they are managed.

Very Good Product to Go From Traditional Fax to E-Fax

We are able to get rid of regular phone lines with a monthly charge and long-distance costs for an unlimited plan with several users. The cost savings for us are in the several hundred dollars for us, while value-adding features that traditional faxes do not have. I would love to do away with fax technology and have only secure scan/email, but change can be hard with some places! :)

Pros

I like the ability to get faxes to my e-mail.

Cons

Not being able to block spam fax numbers. The delay in getting fax bridges this year.

Efficient, Safe, and Easy to Use Fax Service

Please see above on likes.

Pros

What I appreciate most: it is reasonably-priced, easy to use, fast and efficient, HIPPA-compliant (they are able to provide a BAA if needed), allows me to easily meet the professional requirements I have for exchanging certain types of information for my business, without having to have a dedicated land-line and the bulk and mess of a fax machine. It's also easy to look up old faxes if needed for reference. I like how it alerts me when something arrives or is successfully sent via my forwarded email as well.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like, actually.

Fantastic Saas and Support

We replaced a seperate vendor with mfax and immediately began to reap the benefits of that decision. In the healthcare industry, it is essential for us to have reliable and consistent performance with regard to incoming faxes from our providers. Not only do they have amazingly capable and rapid customer service that offers a live chat support feature, but since making the switch to them, we have reduced costs and improved our revenue directly from the incoming faxes.

Pros

The fact that the software retains partially received faxes and delivers them is crucial to our business.

Cons

Originally it had fewer features, but the platform continues to be improved and the previous issues I experienced have all been resolved or removed.

Sylvan office

Have had a great experience as we had trouble porting my number from Teamlink and the help group at Mfax was great with helping me get the information that I needed to get my number finally set up and running. It took a few months but in the mean time I was able to have an alternate number that I could use for my needs until my original number got set up and then I was able to cancel the alternate number so I wasn't paying for 2 numbers. Overall it is very easy to use for sending and receiving faxes.

Pros

It is easy to use and can be done from anywhere

Cons

That the default is the USA when preparing to send a fax, I have to change the country to Canada every time I send a fax. As a Canadian I would like to have my country as the defualt rather than the USA so I don't always have to remember to change it to Canada. Other than that it is a great site.

No nonsense workhorse

Solved reporting issues from the ‘field’ to keep track of written incoming requests, disbursements, and facilitate internal communications. Service questions, and even some ‘dumb’ questions were all dealt with in less than 5 minutes!

Pros

The ease of operation and clarity. For my very small operation I have found this to be not only the best value, but also the most intuitive package that I have used.

Cons

My issues with customizing my cover sheet. But I got it done ...

Fantastic Software for Virtual Faxes

I need to get medical records fast so I can review them as quickly as possible. I don't even have to get up from my desk! My letters and authorizations are scanned in and I can easily send them through this virtual faxing system.

Pros

Fast, efficient, can personalize cover sheet, what's there not to love?

Cons

Haven't found anything yet. I wish there were an inexpensive home version I can use, I suppose...

Great for Confirmation and Easy to Use

Very good. I love the record keeping it enables our office to utilize, and I can show clients of ours when faxes are not being received to ease any frustration they might have regarding our service. I also like being able to go through older faxes on the webpage. As a manager I need to be able to see when our employees sent items, or make sure they are following up to see that faxes went through. This program gives me the ability to do so.

Pros

I have the ability to see when and why a fax did not go through and I can print or upload images regarding the success of a fax to a client file. In our industry, being able to prove something was sent or received could be the difference between being liable or not.

Cons

I have a hard time using the fax from email feature (like actually using my emails to send out a fax). The email is difficult to remember, especially since we used another service provider before for many years. I like using the website better.

mFax Has Saved me

was looking for a good fax platform to get all my clients that was easy to use and even that, the program need to be HIPPA Complaint and cost effective. I thinks I hit the lotto when I found this company.

Pros

- The most I have liked is the console management, the ease of use of the interface. The ease of management of multiple accounts and the excellent support.

Cons

- The error resolutions book is a lil bit tricky to get used to.

M-Fax software

I am replacing all of the fax machines on campus. The MFAX easy to use and eliminates the analog fax machines problems with the ATA convertors. I have heard no complaints about the systems from my end users.

Pros

Ease of deployment for the admins, very easy to use. The end user does not require much training, simple to use.

Cons

I don't like the way the software saves, it is confusing when the window does not close after hitting save.

Compaired to what we had before this is amazing platform and look forward to future developments and changes that improve the FaxBridge / portal capabilities

Pros

I like how easy it is to use, as well as the security features and compliance

Cons

I do not like how the FaxBridges operate on Microtik routers There are still a few bugs but between me and mFax we are gradually working those out

mfFax makes Faxing look EASY!

Pros

Very reliable, easy to communicate with Tech support, and most importantly how easy to use! I rarely have to walk any of our clients through on how to use it. I think that is the biggest Pro anyone can say.

Cons

Make it more understandable to read when looking at Events (Logs)

Ease of Sending Fax

Pros

mFax is the most convenient software to use in comparison to other software. The simple process of inserting a fax number and various options to attach a file makes it very simple and easy to use. Customer Service of an organization makes it stand apart from competition and mFax has never disappointed us in this domain as well. Kudos to team mFax.

Cons

The fax status report delivery is bit slow.

Great service and software for virtual faxing offered to our VoIP clients.

We searched for a very long time to find the right provider to fill a void in our service, that being hosted fax. We are very pleased with all features and functionality and appreciate being a whitelabel partner with MFax.

Pros

Easy to use with great functionality. Reliable. Good pricing.

Cons

We cannot find any reason to dislike your software or service.

Great product for a specialized niche

The FaxBlast feature allows me to quickly message a select group of customers at once. This has saved a tremendous amount of time with phone calls and visits to communicate with them.

Pros

All of my customer utilize their fax machine as a way to order and communicate. Using mFax has allowed us to place our advertising in front of our customers without interrupting their day. It also allows us to quickly send a message from our desktop to their fax machine without interrupting our workflow. I would highly recommend this product for ease of use.

Cons

This product is so easy to use the amount of faxes that were sent quickly piled up. Especially when using the FaxBlast feature. I would highly recommend counting your fax usage among the group and purchase the right package.

Excellent, easy set-up and easy to use!

Pros

I like the ability to sent multiple faxes at a time, also love the drag and drop features.

Cons

None so far, everything seems to be good

Most reliable functions

faxing documents to commty hospitals. receive an email when successful and also when unsuccessful.

Pros

I like that it is a user friendly program.

Cons

still learning to add the phone numbers that i use daily

Make your faxing life easier!

It's been crucial for managing my healthcare. Well worth the $9 a month.

Pros

I have been needing to manage and coordinate my own health care for the past year, faxing orders and test results from office to office, as the doctors I am working with do not communicate directly, and results are critically time-sensitive. Being able to do this without an actual fax machine has been crucial, and mfax is reliable and has made this challenging job doable.

Cons

Occasionally faxes will not go through, but this usually seems to be a problem on the receiving end.

Replace a machine

no problems , occasionally have to retry , not sure if its recipients

Pros

easy to use and set up , monthly billing convenient

Cons

have to sign in each time should stay on