Mixmax Reviews - Page 2

Very satisfied

People spend a lot of time doing emails - most business goes through emails. Mixmax has helped us be more efficient and build scalable processes.

Pros

The feature we enjoy the most is being able to predict the best time send an email. This improves the response rate. Scheduling call by sharing the calendar on the body of the email is tremendous help as well. Support has also been super quick and extremely informative. They know what they are doing.

Cons

Sometimes the chrome extension for gmail does not display clicks and other metrics and one has to login to the mixmax website for a detailed view. In addition, it is not always straightforward adding special packages (e.g., custom branding).

Great timesaver and reminder

My overall experience with Mixmax has been outstanding and I use it everyday.

Pros

Mixmax has many great features, but I use it most to remind me of e-mails that I need to send.

Cons

While it is great for tracking customers, I would like to see it available for those of us who do not need to track the opening of e-mails. I don't need my colleagues to know that I am checking in on whether they read their e-mails or not.

Thanks for the review. It sounds like you want to turn off email tracking. If that's correct, email tracking is a feature that can be turned off.

Upgrade your e mail

With MixMax I am able to be more effective and automate my e mail to increase productivity and boost sales. I strongly recommend it!

Pros

MixMax is the best. I highly recommend it to everyone. Basically, it will make your e mails process more efficient. You can make your available free times for a call, due to Google calendar integrations. Also, it will check your grammar, spelling, remind you to follow up on lost e mails It is basically a productivity machine.

Cons

You need to pay for the full version, but the free version provides all the basic functionalities. The only con would be that reminders on un replied mails spam your inbox. Notifications could be improved there.

I love this application!

Made me far more productive.

Pros

The reminder features on it for for emails are amazing. I mean people used to just not reply to my emails and I couldnt keep track of everything going on as I was constantly working on multiple projects. This totally solved it and I would not be able to be even 1/15 as productive without this software.

Cons

It sometimes has odd bugs in the email client, I am not sure why but for the most part it seems like that has been resolved. I havent seen any issues in awhile.

Tracking opens so there is no stress!

Being able to follow up with prospects and clients at appropriate timing due to the tracker being installed. It's a great tool.

Pros

I love the tracking feature, as well as the preview service they provide when pasting Droplr links into emails. It makes it really easy to use and I know exactly when to follow up with clients.

Cons

If the integration becomes disconnected sometimes I don't notice so Ill have to make sure when I clear my cache and cookies that I reinstall. Nothing that big through - Mixmax is great!

Absolutely fantastic, really!

Pros

I can't rave about MixMax enough. We used Yesware for years and it worked great, bu MixMax really blew it out of the water. The day-to-day features we use the most are easily adding availability to emails where customers can book in one click, scheduling reminders, and the Salesforce integration. I'd say though, what we like most, is the reporting. Being able to see activity and also see when reminders are set to bounce back so you can redistribute if you have too many is super helpful. I'd highly recommend giving a trial for a spin. I don't think you'll turn back!

Cons

Two nice-to-haves would be to be able to trigger automations on data directly from salesforce and being able to have a bit more advanced user permissioning for admins.

Easy to integrate with Gsuite

It's been a great experience since day 1. I am particularly using the templates feature of the free version which optimizes my day like a champ. I get instant notifications when people open my emails and I can easily keep track of the lead. I highly recommend this tool!

Pros

This sales/marketing tool works like a marvel when integrated with Gsuite. The control panel is very easy to use and the free version gives you a lot of very useful features.

Cons

The way they attach attachments on emails.

Always improving

We used to use 3 different softwares for email templates, followups and scheduling. Mixmax streamlines them all and uses simple shortcut keystrokes making work much more efficient.

Pros

Mixmax makes following up with potential leads and clients with ease. The ability to set up templates and sequence emails with ease is A+.

Cons

There have been a few times where bugs have popped up which is very embarrassing on the user end. As they have grown customer support has gotten slower.

Keeping organized

We are a fast paced business that speaks to many clients a day with the requirement to send emails and then follow up accordingly. With hundreds of these clients that we're juggling, we've found the Mixmax sequence tool invaluable to keep things going without missing a step. I'd say it's paid for itself with the business we've already got from the sequencing.

Pros

I searched for many weeks trying to find the best sequencing platform that works for our business. There are hundreds of options out there, but only Mixmax was able to perform every function I need and some I didn't realize I needed!

Cons

It's costly to add users or to share templates to your team. Some of our team have limited roles and don't need the full platform so it would be nice to see more a la carte options that could save us money.

Great Product - Especially for teams

Mixmax is great for sharing templates, sending targeted bulk emails quickly and gaining insight into analytics

Pros

Great for creating templates and streamlining bulk emails I like that you can share templates with team members Integrations is nice Love the visibility into the metrics

Cons

I wish it integrated with more products. Other than that, I think it's great and very useful.

Thanks for the review. What products would you like to see integrated with Mixmax?

Loved it as a 'free' user - In the process of getting it approved in my company

Very good indeed !

Pros

Ease of use, email tracking is an awesome feature for sales and also being able to easily share huge file without having to deal with the nightmare that is google docs sharing functionalities.

Cons

Didn't really the calendar propositions but it could be nice to have. Didn't have a lot of use for the templates and thought it was a bit complicated to manage. A tutorial would be great for this !

Great e-mail productivity tool!

Helped my team and I manage our inbox, how many e-mails were sent, who clicked on what links in our e-mails, etc. We used from a candidate sourcing standpoint and to manage e-mails that went unanswered, kind of like a task manager.

Pros

Mixmax is easy to use for managing e-mails, tracking e-mails, sending in bulk. Very helpful when reaching out to the masses and wanting to track who clicks on what e-mails. Also very useful for setting reminders to bring messages back to your attention when people don't answer them.

Cons

Had some buggy issues with having to install and re-install but customer support was great and walked me through each step. From an enterprise standpoint, they are also very flexible and open to feedback and implementing features that customers are looking for.

My beloved dog Bella or Mixmax? I guess I'll go with Mixmax

Pros

Game changing time saver and enhancement for email, accessible user interface, real support and attention customers. Mixmax fills in the gaps where Gmail falls short and has proved itself to be an invaluable aid to my company's sales and management tasks.

Cons

A bit pricey, though I grudgingly admit probably worth it. Needs the addition of several features, including message deletion and mobile app support.

MixMax is a great sales tool overall.

Pros

MixMax has many features that are exceptional for sales. My favorite feature is the ability to share your calendar availability with prospective clients. This feature cuts out the unnecessary email(s) when trying to schedule a meeting. Once a slot is selected, the appointment automatically posts on my calendar. I have seen increased response rates as a result of this feature.

Cons

The expense associated with the premium features. The limitations on email tracking is certainly a drawback as well as the sheer expense of having a full sales team on MixMax.

Taking scheduling to the next level

I've been using Mixmax for a while now, both as a user as well as an end client (as a guest) and I recommend using it very much so.

Pros

The fact that you can add your entire itinerary for people to choose from to all of your emails is an amazing feature, which also doesn't make the guest disengage with current operations, in comparison with other programs.

Cons

The fact that Mixmax is only available for Gmail is problematic and forces people to connect all their email accounts to Gmail before they could enjoy the joys of scheduling with ease.

The Email Swiss Army Knife

Pros

Mixmax has changed the way I do email. The enhanced compose and reminder features alone is worth the money. Overall I am a big fan of all the email options they have crammed into one low monthly price. Other services might do a couple things better but Mixmax has 3-5x more features.

Cons

With a massive feature set comes lack of quality and you can see that at times with Mixmax. But their dev team is always improving and I am impressed by their ability and quickness to fix any issues that arise.

Excellent email tracking, One click meeting tool!

I know exactly who opens my email and when.

Pros

I love the mixmax tool. The sequence email features, the preview and tracking tools - all of it. I use mixmax daily. Not sure I could live without it honestly.

Cons

I am using the Small Business option which is the middle of the road option as I don't need to integrate with salesforce. I hate that I can't hide the mixmax branding when sending out sequence emails and calendar appointments. I am a paying customer but not compensated for branding them. I've mentioned this to customer support but they kind of blew me off. I love this tool but if someone came out with something comparable and made this slight adjustment, I'd switch.

Mixmax Makes My Job Easier

I have been using Mixmax for over a year. I don't know if I would be willing to do my job without it!

Pros

I don't use all of the functionality for my role, but Templates Feature, Read Receipts, Reminders and Send Later Feature is enough for me to invest in this product. It saves me hours of work time each year and makes me look like a rock star to my clients and colleagues.

Cons

When I update my software, it occasionally kicks me out. Nothing awful that doesn't fix itself quickly.

Supercharge email

Pros

Scheduling, templates, good value for money

Cons

Can clash with other plugins. Freemium to paid is quote a jump

Thanks for the review. Wanted to address your comment 'Can clash with other plugins'. Mixmax 2.0 may fix this issue. If you are using Mixmax 2.0 and still experiencing clashes with other plugins please reach out to our support team - success@mixmax.com.

I know you read my email

Pros

Love that I can see when someone has read my email I can save my specific signature for each email account I can save email templates MUCH better fonts to choose from so I can really make my emails stand out

Cons

There's really nothing I don't like about this app. It works great for my needs

This is a beautiful email client that allows me to wow my network every time.

Pros

I can brand everything with our colors and typefaces. The scheduling tool is amazing and the way it displays in the email is beautiful.

Cons

I don't like how many of the features are locked up in the free version, but I guess it just shows how much value they're adding for me that I want them!

Works within my Gmail and is awesome

Pros

I use the thumbtack, and also the snooze. It tells me who opened and read my emails along with also allowing me to show times people can meet with me within an email. Lots of features in the lower priced tiers. One day I want to upgrade and have even more awesome stuff.

Cons

wish the upgrade wasn't so expensive. will just have to wait until another day to upgrade. I have come close a few times but that price jump is just too much.

Making marketing campaigns easier !

Customer service is great, quick replies. Overall great product

Pros

Sequences of emails Rules for different leads Personalisation of emails Automated follow ups Easy to upload hundreds of contacts Saving email templates Gmail extension Delegated sending

Cons

Sometimes can be buggy Delegated sending doesn’t work every time

Thanks for the review! Feel free to send us more information on your issue with delegated sending so that we can help resolve the issue.

Life saver

As a staff of one-and-a-half, Mixmax enables us to support our customers with a level of timeliness we would not be able to muster with old fashioned type-and-response email. This makes our customers feel taken care of, and makes us feel sane! Thanks.

Pros

Love the ability to send sequenced email messages! This helps with both coaching AND automated followups to emails from which I receive no initial response. Also, the ability to insert a poll directly into the email is a great help to busy customers.

Cons

Within the sequencing tool, there is currently no way to change the order of the emails. Right now I am forced to recreate a sequence. Also, partially due to this gap, there is a need to be able to fully delete old sequences instead of just archiving.

Thanks for the review. Will pass on your product suggestion on the sequences.

MixMax is the perfect tool for Sales

Great experience. Highly recommended

Pros

Great features Easy to use although some features are a little more difficult to master like drip campaigns

Cons

Inability to use WiseStamp. MixMax signature feature is too basic The option to remove the mixmax logo is too expensive

Thanks fo the review. Will pass on the request for Wisestamp integration to our product team. You can import signatures into Mixmax. Did you try to import your WiseStamp signature into Mixmax?