Mixmax Logo

Email communication & sales productivity application

Mixmax Reviews - Page 3

Mark M.

Higher Education, 501-1,000 employees

Great timesaver and reminder

My overall experience with Mixmax has been outstanding and I use it everyday.

Pros

Mixmax has many great features, but I use it most to remind me of e-mails that I need to send.

Cons

While it is great for tracking customers, I would like to see it available for those of us who do not need to track the opening of e-mails. I don't need my colleagues to know that I am checking in on whether they read their e-mails or not.

Thanks for the review. It sounds like you want to turn off email tracking. If that's correct, email tracking is a feature that can be turned off.

Francis P.

Internet, 5,001-10,000 employees

Upgrade your e mail

With MixMax I am able to be more effective and automate my e mail to increase productivity and boost sales. I strongly recommend it!

Pros

MixMax is the best. I highly recommend it to everyone. Basically, it will make your e mails process more efficient. You can make your available free times for a call, due to Google calendar integrations. Also, it will check your grammar, spelling, remind you to follow up on lost e mails It is basically a productivity machine.

Cons

You need to pay for the full version, but the free version provides all the basic functionalities. The only con would be that reminders on un replied mails spam your inbox. Notifications could be improved there.

SK

Spencer K.

I love this application!

Made me far more productive.

Pros

The reminder features on it for for emails are amazing. I mean people used to just not reply to my emails and I couldnt keep track of everything going on as I was constantly working on multiple projects. This totally solved it and I would not be able to be even 1/15 as productive without this software.

Cons

It sometimes has odd bugs in the email client, I am not sure why but for the most part it seems like that has been resolved. I havent seen any issues in awhile.

AS

Alexander S.

Music, 1-10 employees

Game changer!

Pros

Yes, game changer is an absolutely over-used term. However, here there is no other word describing the app better. Being a small creative agency, Mixmax gave us the tools to be steps ahead of competitors, scale up sales, save time and being more efficient.

Cons

I cannot say anything, to be honest. Maybe that it is a pity that I can not speak too much about Mixmax to avoid that other agencies start using it! :)

KB

Kathryn B.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Mixmax is the answer!

Pros

Mixmax provides much-needed realtime visibility on communications analytics. It has benefited our team by giving us back up and confirmation that otherwise we would not have. The demo call went great and was filled with helpful tips and tricks. You'll feel like a pro in no time.

Cons

I would have used the Sequences feature, however, I found it to be a little cumbersome to configure.

Tim T.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Absolutely fantastic, really!

Pros

I can't rave about MixMax enough. We used Yesware for years and it worked great, bu MixMax really blew it out of the water. The day-to-day features we use the most are easily adding availability to emails where customers can book in one click, scheduling reminders, and the Salesforce integration. I'd say though, what we like most, is the reporting. Being able to see activity and also see when reminders are set to bounce back so you can redistribute if you have too many is super helpful. I'd highly recommend giving a trial for a spin. I don't think you'll turn back!

Cons

Two nice-to-haves would be to be able to trigger automations on data directly from salesforce and being able to have a bit more advanced user permissioning for admins.

JP. P.

Graphic Design, 1-10 employees

Easy to integrate with Gsuite

It's been a great experience since day 1. I am particularly using the templates feature of the free version which optimizes my day like a champ. I get instant notifications when people open my emails and I can easily keep track of the lead. I highly recommend this tool!

Pros

This sales/marketing tool works like a marvel when integrated with Gsuite. The control panel is very easy to use and the free version gives you a lot of very useful features.

Cons

The way they attach attachments on emails.

JJ

Janine J.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Great Product - Especially for teams

Mixmax is great for sharing templates, sending targeted bulk emails quickly and gaining insight into analytics

Pros

Great for creating templates and streamlining bulk emails I like that you can share templates with team members Integrations is nice Love the visibility into the metrics

Cons

I wish it integrated with more products. Other than that, I think it's great and very useful.

Thanks for the review. What products would you like to see integrated with Mixmax?

TN

Tracy N.

Great e-mail productivity tool!

Helped my team and I manage our inbox, how many e-mails were sent, who clicked on what links in our e-mails, etc. We used from a candidate sourcing standpoint and to manage e-mails that went unanswered, kind of like a task manager.

Pros

Mixmax is easy to use for managing e-mails, tracking e-mails, sending in bulk. Very helpful when reaching out to the masses and wanting to track who clicks on what e-mails. Also very useful for setting reminders to bring messages back to your attention when people don't answer them.

Cons

Had some buggy issues with having to install and re-install but customer support was great and walked me through each step. From an enterprise standpoint, they are also very flexible and open to feedback and implementing features that customers are looking for.

RT

Romain T.

Information Technology and Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Loved it as a 'free' user - In the process of getting it approved in my company

Very good indeed !

Pros

Ease of use, email tracking is an awesome feature for sales and also being able to easily share huge file without having to deal with the nightmare that is google docs sharing functionalities.

Cons

Didn't really the calendar propositions but it could be nice to have. Didn't have a lot of use for the templates and thought it was a bit complicated to manage. A tutorial would be great for this !

DE

Dan E.

MixMax is a great sales tool overall.

Pros

MixMax has many features that are exceptional for sales. My favorite feature is the ability to share your calendar availability with prospective clients. This feature cuts out the unnecessary email(s) when trying to schedule a meeting. Once a slot is selected, the appointment automatically posts on my calendar. I have seen increased response rates as a result of this feature.

Cons

The expense associated with the premium features. The limitations on email tracking is certainly a drawback as well as the sheer expense of having a full sales team on MixMax.

AS

Avishay S.

Venture Capital & Private Equity, 1-10 employees

Taking scheduling to the next level

I've been using Mixmax for a while now, both as a user as well as an end client (as a guest) and I recommend using it very much so.

Pros

The fact that you can add your entire itinerary for people to choose from to all of your emails is an amazing feature, which also doesn't make the guest disengage with current operations, in comparison with other programs.

Cons

The fact that Mixmax is only available for Gmail is problematic and forces people to connect all their email accounts to Gmail before they could enjoy the joys of scheduling with ease.

Matt Z.

Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 employees

The Email Swiss Army Knife

Pros

Mixmax has changed the way I do email. The enhanced compose and reminder features alone is worth the money. Overall I am a big fan of all the email options they have crammed into one low monthly price. Other services might do a couple things better but Mixmax has 3-5x more features.

Cons

With a massive feature set comes lack of quality and you can see that at times with Mixmax. But their dev team is always improving and I am impressed by their ability and quickness to fix any issues that arise.

SS

Sarah S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Expensive, so ask yourself if you really need it and is the cost worth it

Pros

Great at seeing when sales leads open your emails and attachments.

Cons

Doesn't work on emails sent. I assume it is because some companies have better spam blockers than others.

KB

Kayla B.

Venture Capital & Private Equity, 201-500 employees

I'm an advocate for Mixmax!

Pros

Mixmax truly keeps me organized with my emails and follow-ups - and has been since I first started using it back in 2016. I can't really imagine my work life without it.

Cons

Nothing really. Like I said, I love it - and with every feature added, I love the product even more.

Melissa G.

Real Estate, self-employed

Mixmax Makes My Job Easier

I have been using Mixmax for over a year. I don't know if I would be willing to do my job without it!

Pros

I don't use all of the functionality for my role, but Templates Feature, Read Receipts, Reminders and Send Later Feature is enough for me to invest in this product. It saves me hours of work time each year and makes me look like a rock star to my clients and colleagues.

Cons

When I update my software, it occasionally kicks me out. Nothing awful that doesn't fix itself quickly.

MF

Mostafa F.

Internet, 201-500 employees

Best track of sent emails

Over two years of using Mixmax, I am very satisfied with the software as it meets my expectations and my needs.

Pros

- Notifying when recipients open my emails.- Reminders to send scheduled emails.

Cons

Nothing to mention for the time being as the software use meets my daily needs.

CR

Chris R.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

Worth every penny

Pros

Setting reminders and knowing if my email was read has transformed my ability to reach people. I no longer have to jot notes down to email this person or to follow up on this sent email; I use Mixmax for those tasks.

Cons

I tend to reply to emails using the preview pane, but Minmax does not allow this. It only adds an additional click to my workflow, but it would be nice to use the preview pane.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Very useful for email tracking

Overall it's extremely useful for monitoring opens, clicks and logging comms into SFDC

Pros

I love how I'm able to track opens and monitor activity of emails. If I'm trying to track a user down and I'm concerned they've gone dark, monitoring opens is helpful

Cons

It can be confusing at times, and I'll be honest I don't set up campaigns at all. I have a book of about 75 accounts and managing that many customers with email campaigns is tough/scary.

Entertainment, self-employed

I know you read my email

Pros

Love that I can see when someone has read my email I can save my specific signature for each email account I can save email templates MUCH better fonts to choose from so I can really make my emails stand out

Cons

There's really nothing I don't like about this app. It works great for my needs

DT

Don T.

This is a beautiful email client that allows me to wow my network every time.

Pros

I can brand everything with our colors and typefaces. The scheduling tool is amazing and the way it displays in the email is beautiful.

Cons

I don't like how many of the features are locked up in the free version, but I guess it just shows how much value they're adding for me that I want them!

CL

Camille L.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

The best all-in-one email tool

In my past job experiences, my life would have been much easier if I've had such tool. Automatization is the key to organization!

Pros

I love how everything is customizable ; I love how my daily work has been facilitated ; I love how our account management team can follow a same path. Well I love all about Mixmax.

Cons

Without any doubt, I'd say that I don't like to admit I don't use all features. I'm certainly missing a lot...

RH

Rebecca H.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Works within my Gmail and is awesome

Pros

I use the thumbtack, and also the snooze. It tells me who opened and read my emails along with also allowing me to show times people can meet with me within an email. Lots of features in the lower priced tiers. One day I want to upgrade and have even more awesome stuff.

Cons

wish the upgrade wasn't so expensive. will just have to wait until another day to upgrade. I have come close a few times but that price jump is just too much.

SR

Sai R.

Internet, 501-1,000 employees

Mixmax for life!

Pros

Mixmax makes email management super easy, tracking activity super efficient, and follow-ups! Managing accounts at scale through templates is perfect for CS

Cons

Better tracking for internal stakeholders

NF

Nicole F.

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

Making marketing campaigns easier !

Customer service is great, quick replies. Overall great product

Pros

Sequences of emails Rules for different leads Personalisation of emails Automated follow ups Easy to upload hundreds of contacts Saving email templates Gmail extension Delegated sending

Cons

Sometimes can be buggy Delegated sending doesn’t work every time

Thanks for the review! Feel free to send us more information on your issue with delegated sending so that we can help resolve the issue.