Mixmax Reviews - Page 3

Great email tracker

Pros

Easily tracking opens / clicks and scheduling emails to be sent at later dates + saving email templates for use.

Cons

Sometimes not sure of the accuracy when tracking clicks. I've had emails responded to that never showed they were opened by the receiver.

If you are a startup, you should be using this.

We have moved to MixMax after using YesWare and we can say that the experience has been great so far.

Pros

MixMax has improved by leaps and bounds. With mixmax there is an option to schedule individual emails which is great in cases where we might forget writing a follow up for some mails. The pricing is decent but they have been upping the price for sometime now. It connects seamlessly with SalesForce which is great.

Cons

There is no mobile app/integration which is very inconvenient. Sometimes the app gets swtiched off without notice and then you have restart the app.

Love it!

This is an integral tool for any salesperson. There's no doubt that it's helped me close more deals, because of the insight it gives me.

Pros

This is the best email tool available to a salesperson. I love the sequence functionality that allows me to automate my prospecting emails. Plus the insight I get from the engagement with my email is a huge advantage when following up with calls to that person. Can't recommend this enough.

Cons

Great email marketing automation tool

Pros

Great add-in to daily Gmail activities. Useful for email automation (scheduling, click tracking, analytics) that can really drive value during marketing activities.

Cons

Would be great if it had deeper CRM-like features. This means we're forced to purchase both Mixmax and Hubspot to fulfil all of our needs.

Hi -- Thanks for the review. If you have specific ideas for some CRM-like features please send them along.

Best Gmail extension ever, if you were to get one extension this would be it.

Pros

Been using Mixmax for years and was probably one of their first thousand users. Between read receipts and email footers and the dozens of other features they include I'd say Mixmax is one of the best software purchases I've ever made

Cons

MixMax probably saves me from having to hire another admin, no joke.

It keeps me from having daily nervous breakdowns...no seriously, there are two types of people in this world: those who use mixmax and those who struggle with communication. its that simple.

Pros

I use Sequences, Templates and Scheduler every damn day. And the amazing customer service is ridiculous. I regularly recommend features and they put them right into the dev queue.

Cons

I used to absolutely hate the fact that you couldn't send the same sequence to the same email address more than once. But i told them about my use case and they implemented a toggle to fix it. So now my life is about 8-10x better.

Upleveled our team and reduced admin tasks

Helped reduce admin tasks and increase sharing of templates

Pros

The Salesforce integration is great, allowing for easy visibility directly from your inbox; love the templating options and the ability to insert availability for a few team members at once

Cons

The only options seem to be to allow full visibility into the team's emails or no visibility, we wish there was something in between

Such good stuff

I LOVED MixMax. But I can accomplish the same thing with Streak (free) and Gmail's canned responses (also free) and my booking software (I need it anyway for other things). So I sadly said goodbye. :( That said, if my biz was focused on cold outreach I would go back in a heartbeat.

Pros

My very favorite feature was that it'd track open times according to the recipient so you can learn best send times. That was super cool and useful. All the features are just so good and work together so nicely. The dashboard is really sleek and intuitive.

Cons

I was very confused what features would be included in the actual paid plan. I was using MixMax with 3 different emails and each one had a randomly selected plan. It was very confusing.

Too eager to offer its services to people I email.

Pros

Easy to use. Increases productivity. Great Analytics Customizable Integrated well with Gmail Affordable

Cons

BEWARE, when you send test emails during the trial to see what they'll look like for your recipients, the pushy nudges that offer Mixmax to your recipients will not appear because the trial has full access and no Mixmax branding. Even if you choose a paid plan, Mixmax will push its services to people you email. I counted at least 3 attempts and cringed knowing my recipients were getting nudged to try a new app when I sent them emails/invites. I was on the 2nd tier of a paid plan and told that I have to upgrade more if I don't want those messages appearing. In my opinion, it's tacky. I can understand if I was on a free plan. I love the app. I just wish it wasn't so pushy to my recipients. -Sometimes the app is slow -Sometimes sending takes longer than usual

Fantastic tool

Pros

I like the ability to schedule meetings easily and this app saves me tons of time in terms of limiting the back and forth between recipients

Cons

Nothing comes to mind, I like the functionality.

Mixmax is my bff

Beautiful dashboard and super easy to use. This gave me a whole new outlook on my email data

Pros

Very easy to use as well as learn new features.

Cons

Very minor details, but the extension was conflicting with salesforce's extension in chrome.

Thanks for the review and glad that 'Mixmax is your BFF'. If you're on the Growth plan and you're not using our workflow features, check them out - they will change your live!

Easy to use with great functionality

Mixmax saves time and enables easier facilitation of scheduling.

Pros

Scheduling feature Email opens and download tracking

Cons

If the email is forwarded, it shows the original receiver as the one opening the email

Love this

It's been great. I use it and pay for it even though I don't even use all of the features.

Pros

It changed the way I do my job! It's also very easy to use.

Cons

Paying money for it, but I think that's inevitable.

Great Product!

Pros

It's super intuitive and easy to use. Helps me track meetings, emails, responses, etc. Love it!

Cons

Sometimes, it asks me to log in again and again. Something about my cookies, etc.

One of the Best Email Sequencing & Campaign Tool

Really good experience with the trial and paid versions. Our team uses MixMax for all our email scheduling and automation campaigns.

Pros

Compared to the other email blasting platforms, mixmax is for those users who wants to sent genuine automated & sequenced emails for their campaigns.

Cons

There are some bugs in the software that makes my job difficult at times.

Easy to track Open Rate

Pros

You can easily track who open your email which helps in converting a lead.

Cons

Pricing is high as compared to other tools available.

Upgrade your e mail game

Mix Max is a must have tool. It makes you more efficient and automates a lot of manual work to give you time to focus on strategic thinking. It is cheaper than Mailchimp and more complete.

Pros

MixMax upgrades the functionalities of e mail. It allows you to share your calendar and auto generates meetings meaning there is less back and forth to find some common time for conference calls. Also, the templates are extremely helpful.

Cons

It can be a bit pricey, but other than that, I cant find any weakness.

Mixmax for email campaigns and management

Excellent.

Pros

Great functionality and features, changed the game for me.

Cons

Takes a little bit of fidgeting to get the right setup, but they improved that significantly over time. They also have been introducing new features frequently (which is available on their public roadmap and can also be voted on).

Excellent tool!

Mixmax is great - easy to use, simple functions and robust features - you can easily schedule email campaigns, track numbers, create more than dull emails (adding videos, pictures, links etc.), would recommend to all.

Pros

I liked mostly various features you can use - creating different templates, making links when attaching documents, ability to see which doc was opened/clicked, adding diff links, photos, docs, videos etc. Also, scheduling emails is great and works great.

Cons

It had its bugs from time to time, like analytics aren't accurate sometimes which gives you incomplete statistics and encountered some real time reporting performance issues. It has many features so you have to get use to it, but it is simple the process is quick.

Hi -- Would love to learn more about this issues you've experienced with analytics. Feel free to contact us so we can assist you.

Highly competitive to its peers such as YesWare.

Ease of use and automation of email templates and opens.

Pros

Even at the lower levels, the program makes it very simple to design templates, track opens / downloads, and share information with team members.

Cons

The price is a bit high for some of the more advanced features, but that is mostly a subjective viewpoint.

Good and easy to use

Pros

The ability to see who has read your emails.

Cons

The fact you need to have a second web page open to use its functions

Most feature-rich email tool!

I love MixMax! The best email tool for sales people who do cold email outreach!

Pros

I like the ease of creating sequences and templated emails. All the features I need to do cold email outreach is there. Great sales tool!

Cons

Some features, such as removing branding, is a price increase.

An effective email extension for outbound communications.

Pros

-It is super useful to schedule meetings. -It has a perfect template for almost any occasion. -It allows you to add polls to your email.

Cons

All the fancy features make it a little slow, so you will notice a slight lag. However, it's not a major concern.

My go-to tool for everything email.

Sped up the process for everything email.

Pros

You can simply do so much. MixMax has helped me increase the amount fo work I can do in a set amount of time, not only with sequences but also email reminders and templates.

Cons

I guess one thing is that, from time to time, it can be a little too complicated. There's a lot to do, and while the customer support is great, the platform itself isn't as intuitive as it could be

Really is the best email productivity app

Pros

Wow, the dashboard and icons are incredibly easy to follow! This is more of a learn by using type software - it's difficult to educate yourself on all of the features by just reading about it. I highly recommend that anyone who is looking to become more productive with their emails try the free trial version of Mixmax.

Cons

The software is incredibly expensive if you're looking at enterprise - I don't think most people at the company I work for would use it, but I certainly would. However, I'm not given the option to purchase a single license. You can find a lot of the features spread across other apps like Gorgias and Boomerange, Mixmax just happens to consolidate it. I still use this product on my personal gmail, however.