Mixmax Reviews - Page 4

Great Prospecting Tool

I would recommend it.

Pros

Mixmax is a great tool for automating and customizing emails. There are a lot of features that are great. From the sales side, it is a big asset and saves a lot of time.

Cons

Overall it is a good software with a limited about of cons. It has great features and the concept is great. There will occasionally be a bug in the software but it gets fixed pretty quick.

Mixmax review

Very good so far. It has been useful to me all throughout.

Pros

Easy to use. Drag and drop, and 1 to 2 clicks.

Cons

Lack of integrations with other apps. Needs more

Thanks for the review. Feel free to let us know what other apps you would like to see for integration.

Fantastic range of capabilities, terrible execution

Our growth team has been using Mixmax for about 2 years, and I've personally used it almost ever since the company was founded. But the past months, while trying out their "Rules" and "Sequences", the system has given the entire team loads of headache. Nothing really works, and some bugs that were reported months ago still haven't been resolved.

Pros

- Ability to automate standardized email-related tasks (if they would work)

Cons

- All the bugs. It just doesn't work and despite reporting bugs months ago, they still haven't been resolved. We've tried almost the entire range of features and - frankly - I love the whole concept with Mixmax. Everything we've used (or tried to use) in the software would actually be useful if it worked as intended.

Hi Simon -- Sorry for your experience with product issues. I definitely understand your frustration with functionality not working the way it should work. Please email me directly.

This is the easiest to use automated email and calendar system out there!

Pros

The UI of this platform is completely SEXY! I can embed my calendar (branded to my company) within any email at anytime. People can easily schedule with me, and get emails that are automated as well.

Cons

There are a couple of things within the email automation that don't work well. Sometimes your prospects won't receive an email, and you'll have to manually update it.

MixMax helps me stay efficient.

Pros

MixMax saves me a lot of time, and it saves me from a lot of repetetive work. I just love the options to know exactly who opens my email as it is very important in my line of industry.

Cons

Someone will like this option more, but i dont, i dont like premade templates for emails. Some of them are nice, but some of them should really be deleted from the list.

Mixmax is a powerful way to stay on top of emails and relationships.

Mixmax has been incredibly helpful in helping me manage relationships in Gmail with fantastic formatting, response, and send-later features.

Pros

Mixmax integrates directly into Gmail which ensures it's always available and bringing some great email management & CRM-style features right to the inbox.

Cons

The constant updates to the new Gmail interface sometimes get in the way of the MixMax UI.

Love this service!

MixMax is essential for mass outreach and lead management.

Pros

MixMax brings my email game to a whole other level. I can send massive drips to salesforce leads, create salesforce leads when sending an email to a new contact, schedule meetings and tons more.

Cons

There can be some bugs along the way. Automated emails and fields can get messed up if you're not too careful.

Nice Features But Another Monthly Expense

While it is a good product I'm just not sold on the month-to-month cost. I'll wait for Google to integrate the features into G-Suite.

Pros

The software makes up for some of Gmails shortcomings. I really like the ability to add a table directly in the email. Scheduling meetings and delay email send also a nice feature.

Cons

I am always wary of third-party add-ins that need to tap into things like your contact list.

Thanks for the review. In addition to our enhancements to Gmail we also have the ability to create outbound templates, sequences and workflow rules. Have you used any of that functionality? These bring significant value in terms of time and money saved.

Very Helpful but A little confusing

I enjoy mixmax and I still use it. I recommend it to colleagues to help them as well.

Pros

It was incredibly helpful in certain ways.. Picture images, reminders, and multiple messaging. It made life much easier for me as I tend to forget to reply to certain emails!

Cons

It was a little confusing to get used to. I know there were emails sent out that were helpful but I still did not get the full use of Mixmax because it was a little difficult to understand and I did not have the time to go through it myself.

Worst piece of software I had to use, ever

The only benefits I've gained was that it was easy to use and I didn't need onboarding as I've already used a bunch of other sales automation tools. This one is among the cheapest and the quality of software perfectly shows that.

Pros

I can hardly say anything good about it, but if we would have to put bugs, technical issues, lack of support and any other issues related to this product, I'd say it has a lot of great features that you can't use because everything is broken, literally.

Cons

It's broken. Half of the functionality is not even there. You want to make changes to your campaign that is active? You can't, because the settings you make, do not take in the effect. You wan't to check your bounce rates of that campaign? You can't, because it is not able to understand if the domain of the email service works or not. I could write an essay of problems that occured in less than 2 months with this tool.

Sorry that you had a bad experience with Mixmax. Please email me to see if we can resolve your issues.

Great concept- wish it wasn't so buggy.

Pros

This is a great product. I personally have enjoyed using it better than other systems out in the market.

Cons

The only problem that this software has is that it seems to always be down. It happens every month. At times it can be 2-4 times a month. There's nothing more frustrating than having your email not working how it's suppose to.

100% Understanding of Email Opens

Pros

It tracks everything so I can know when a propsect is interested and when to followup.

Cons

Some people have issues downloading attachments at times but not often.

Saves a TON of time and hassle

Saves me a TON of time executing repetitive tasks and prevents things from falling through the cracks. It more than pays for itself and on top of that it reduces a number of headaches. Would highly recommend to anyone who uses email for prospecting from sales to marketing to recruiting

Pros

Very flexible rules-based automation Sequences to automate prospecting and most generic conversations Templates to quickly fire off emails Meeting templates and calendar feature make scheduling meetings a cakewalk

Cons

The free trial is branded very heavily makes me feel like a walking advertisement but that's really my only gripe.

Hi -- Thanks for the review. Yes, the trial is branded. However on the Growth Plan you can add your own branding. Hope that helps.

Great concept just tons of bugs

Pros

I really liked how you could create a cadence for your clients. Also that you were able to create different templates. I also liked the ability to read receipts right from our inbox. I also liked how it would add attachments. It made it so you could attach more documents in your inbox and also made them "links". Meaning- if someone downloaded the PDF you could see which PDF they downloaded. Tons of value.

Cons

The only issue I had with this software was of how often it was down. It seemed like every month it had issues. This was a huge issue because all our email templates were stored in the system. After a year and half of use, I switched providers. Though I miss a lot of the functions that Mix Max had it wasn't very reliable.

Pretty handy for the bulk of email related work

Overall this has been an excellent time saver.

Pros

I love the calendar functionality and the templates. I use these both constantly.

Cons

Occassionally attachments fail. I feel like I get a number of notification emails that are redundant.

Thanks for the review. Can you give a bit more detail on the redundant notification emails?

It ALWAYS works

great, easy, glad you all are here

Pros

It super reliable, easy to use, it always works! I use to send emails to a small mailist of clients and they receive my emails on their mailbox every single week without the spam stress.

Cons

I wish I could use some tools ala carte without having to upgrade fully.

Very useful

Pros

the ease of use and the productivity. I use it everyday

Cons

nothing. it is far way better than expected and is worth the value for money

Simply amazing

Email tracking Templates

Pros

I always know when an email is opened or a link is clicked. This alone is great, but then I can also use templates for emails I send often.

Cons

I really really wish I could keep it logged in when I'm using incognito mode. I semi-regularly get logged out when not incognito as well.

great bulk email sequencing tool for Salesforce hampered by buggy and incomplete implementation

Mass email automatic multi-stage sequencing integrated with Salesforce.com. We prepare our leads in Salesforce, load them to MixMax and track the results back in Salesforce. My likelihood to recommend could so easily be up at 9-10 but for the current quality weaknesses. The good news is that the quality issues are slowly being addressed.

Pros

Multi stage sequencing allows "fire and forget". Relative ease of loading from Salesforce, incl duplicate filters. 5 stars for the ideas - features and functionality 3 stars for ease of use, should go to 4/5 once implementation and quality addressed If MixMax can sort these out real quick, they'll have a first class offering. Overall, a lot of "customer sacrifice" but will stay with MixMax for a few months at least and review quality again then.

Cons

Buggy, buggy, buggy. The core sequencing engine appears to be working well. Sadly, the surrounding functionality lacks quality - failures (bugs), omissions (some event type not fully reported), weaknesses (realtime reporting performance management) 2 stars value for money because of our costs associated with bug handling and work-arounds. missing out on 3/4 stars. Again, for such a promising product but at this level of maturity, customer support is ok but underresourced .

Mixmax

Pros

Easy to use The email function is easy to manage

Cons

Slow to re load and the email has to be re loaded to send quite a bit

Move over all other Gmail add-ons

Throw away 90% of your other Gmail extensions, plug-ins and add-ons. MixMax does most all of that, does it better, and all in one package.

Pros

Ease of installation, help files, feature-rich options, integration with Gmail

Cons

There's a fairly immersive first-time user experience (takes some time)

MixMax made my work so much better.

Faster email management.

Pros

MixMax has absolutely revolutionized how I use my email daily here at MongoDB. Without it, tracking important messages or scheduling meetings would be far more difficult. Thanks for being the best email productivity tool on the market for GMail.

The Best Cold Emailing Software

Awesome Experience

Pros

MixMax has been the best cold emailing software i've used for my marketing agency, the automatic following up is always on point and sent on time, it helped me so much grow my business.

Cons

no cons so far, i enjoy the service very much.

Mixmax review

Pros

The sequences feature and ability to track

Cons

Tracking function sometimes needs a refresh to function

excellent , super easy to use , great value

Pros

the integration with my gmail account make my job super easy, i can do follow up , can add photos and many other valuable features

Cons

that cannot be integrate with other tools that i use, if they can improve that in the future would be great due to will be all in one