Mixmax Logo

Email communication & sales productivity application

Mixmax Reviews - Page 4

JW

Julie W.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Life saver

As a staff of one-and-a-half, Mixmax enables us to support our customers with a level of timeliness we would not be able to muster with old fashioned type-and-response email. This makes our customers feel taken care of, and makes us feel sane! Thanks.

Pros

Love the ability to send sequenced email messages! This helps with both coaching AND automated followups to emails from which I receive no initial response. Also, the ability to insert a poll directly into the email is a great help to busy customers.

Cons

Within the sequencing tool, there is currently no way to change the order of the emails. Right now I am forced to recreate a sequence. Also, partially due to this gap, there is a need to be able to fully delete old sequences instead of just archiving.

Thanks for the review. Will pass on your product suggestion on the sequences.

Computer & Network Security, 501-1,000 employees

MixMax is the perfect tool for Sales

Great experience. Highly recommended

Pros

Great features Easy to use although some features are a little more difficult to master like drip campaigns

Cons

Inability to use WiseStamp. MixMax signature feature is too basic The option to remove the mixmax logo is too expensive

Thanks fo the review. Will pass on the request for Wisestamp integration to our product team. You can import signatures into Mixmax. Did you try to import your WiseStamp signature into Mixmax?

Edward M. S.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Great email tracker

Pros

Easily tracking opens / clicks and scheduling emails to be sent at later dates + saving email templates for use.

Cons

Sometimes not sure of the accuracy when tracking clicks. I've had emails responded to that never showed they were opened by the receiver.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

If you are a startup, you should be using this.

We have moved to MixMax after using YesWare and we can say that the experience has been great so far.

Pros

MixMax has improved by leaps and bounds. With mixmax there is an option to schedule individual emails which is great in cases where we might forget writing a follow up for some mails. The pricing is decent but they have been upping the price for sometime now. It connects seamlessly with SalesForce which is great.

Cons

There is no mobile app/integration which is very inconvenient. Sometimes the app gets swtiched off without notice and then you have restart the app.

SJ

Shane J.

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

Love it!

This is an integral tool for any salesperson. There's no doubt that it's helped me close more deals, because of the insight it gives me.

Pros

This is the best email tool available to a salesperson. I love the sequence functionality that allows me to automate my prospecting emails. Plus the insight I get from the engagement with my email is a huge advantage when following up with calls to that person. Can't recommend this enough.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Great email marketing automation tool

Pros

Great add-in to daily Gmail activities. Useful for email automation (scheduling, click tracking, analytics) that can really drive value during marketing activities.

Cons

Would be great if it had deeper CRM-like features. This means we're forced to purchase both Mixmax and Hubspot to fulfil all of our needs.

Hi -- Thanks for the review. If you have specific ideas for some CRM-like features please send them along.

JM

Jeremy M.

Best Gmail extension ever, if you were to get one extension this would be it.

Pros

Been using Mixmax for years and was probably one of their first thousand users. Between read receipts and email footers and the dozens of other features they include I'd say Mixmax is one of the best software purchases I've ever made

SF

Samantha F.

Public Relations and Communications, 1-10 employees

Abysmal Customer Service; Game-Breaking Bugs

Terrible. The worst customer service I've ever experienced. Pointed out a bug, their CS blamed our team for it (they said we were copying and pasting formatting errors in). Then it happened again and their team said we were typing random carriage returns. The CS rep even used exclamation marks to sound more exasperated in her responses. Just ridiculous.

Pros

The sequence functionality was cool, when it worked. But it doesn't.

Cons

Broken emails, bad reports, formatting errors. The worst Customer Service I've ever seen.

Sorry that you had a bad experience with our support team. If you want to email me I'll pass your comments onto our customer success manager.

MB

Max B.

Music, 1-10 employees

MixMax probably saves me from having to hire another admin, no joke.

It keeps me from having daily nervous breakdowns...no seriously, there are two types of people in this world: those who use mixmax and those who struggle with communication. its that simple.

Pros

I use Sequences, Templates and Scheduler every damn day. And the amazing customer service is ridiculous. I regularly recommend features and they put them right into the dev queue.

Cons

I used to absolutely hate the fact that you couldn't send the same sequence to the same email address more than once. But i told them about my use case and they implemented a toggle to fix it. So now my life is about 8-10x better.

SS

Simona S.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Amazing time saver & easy inbox management

Saving time & ensuring the customers are always addressed on a timely basis.

Pros

The features that I'm using the most are easy to create & update templates, sending & tracking sequences, email reminders, tracking open rates/clicks/replies. Mixmax is a real timesaver and with the software I'm sure I won't forget to follow up with anyone.

Cons

Just a tiny thing, when setting up a reminder for an email, I would like to make a default time 9am, not the same time as I'm scheduling the reminder.

K.C B.

Wholesale, 51-200 employees

A bit creepy - A lot awesome!

Pros

MixMax is extremely useful to me in my sales roles where 90% of communication with my accounts is via email. Being able to see when customers and teammates open an email , click links and download attachments is priceless. I also love the templates and reminders.

Cons

it is a bit creepy when I open a email chain in Gmail - sometimes it logs me viewing the email chain as though the recipient is viewing the email chain. This can lead to some confusion. I wish there were a mobile version as I do send a lot of emails from my phone

RG

Rosa G.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Upleveled our team and reduced admin tasks

Helped reduce admin tasks and increase sharing of templates

Pros

The Salesforce integration is great, allowing for easy visibility directly from your inbox; love the templating options and the ability to insert availability for a few team members at once

Cons

The only options seem to be to allow full visibility into the team's emails or no visibility, we wish there was something in between

AA

Aubrey A.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

MixMax is necessary for a productive salesforce

I rate MixMax a 10 out of 10. Have really enjoyed the product thus far.

Pros

MixMax allows myself and my sales team to track open rates of email and email cadences. This empowers the sales team to have a pointed outreach to the contacts that are engaging in their emails the most. Cold calling the most engaged first. This speeds up our sales cycle tremendously.

Cons

The software is amazing. I wish there was a cost break per user, it is quite expensive. Especially for startups.

RB

Rahul B.

Consumer Electronics, 1-10 employees

The best email tracking software for Gmail

Pros

There’s a freemium tier which helps get familiarity with the product and make buying decision as and when you want. The base features are amazing and work consistently. Installation is a breeze with the chrome plugin

Cons

Have no complaints about this product. I have been using it for over a year now.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Too eager to offer its services to people I email.

Pros

Easy to use. Increases productivity. Great Analytics Customizable Integrated well with Gmail Affordable

Cons

BEWARE, when you send test emails during the trial to see what they'll look like for your recipients, the pushy nudges that offer Mixmax to your recipients will not appear because the trial has full access and no Mixmax branding. Even if you choose a paid plan, Mixmax will push its services to people you email. I counted at least 3 attempts and cringed knowing my recipients were getting nudged to try a new app when I sent them emails/invites. I was on the 2nd tier of a paid plan and told that I have to upgrade more if I don't want those messages appearing. In my opinion, it's tacky. I can understand if I was on a free plan. I love the app. I just wish it wasn't so pushy to my recipients. -Sometimes the app is slow -Sometimes sending takes longer than usual

Legal Services, self-employed

Fantastic tool

Pros

I like the ability to schedule meetings easily and this app saves me tons of time in terms of limiting the back and forth between recipients

Cons

Nothing comes to mind, I like the functionality.

Michael E.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Mixmax is my bff

Beautiful dashboard and super easy to use. This gave me a whole new outlook on my email data

Pros

Very easy to use as well as learn new features.

Cons

Very minor details, but the extension was conflicting with salesforce's extension in chrome.

Thanks for the review and glad that 'Mixmax is your BFF'. If you're on the Growth plan and you're not using our workflow features, check them out - they will change your live!

MP

Maria P.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Easy to use with great functionality

Mixmax saves time and enables easier facilitation of scheduling.

Pros

Scheduling feature Email opens and download tracking

Cons

If the email is forwarded, it shows the original receiver as the one opening the email

AP

Amanda P.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Helps Keep Me on Top of my Inbox/Outbox

Pros

I love that I can track if, when, and by who my emails have been opened. Additionally, that I can schedule an email based on the when the recipient is more likely to open/read the email. I also love how easy it is to put a calendar of my availability right into my email so that recipients can click and a time and date quickly for us to meet.

Cons

I only use the free versions so it's hard thoroughly rate cons but one thing that has bothered me is that I use Mixmax as an extension to my gmail. The Mixmax button when drafting in email sometimes gets in the way of being able to accomplish certain tasks when drafting an email.

MS

Mark S.

Executive Office, 201-500 employees

MixMax used with Gmail and Pipedrive

Seeing if emails were read to know when to follow up.

Pros

Templates were very handy and expedited follow-up emails. Did not use campaigns.

Cons

Outlook and other email programs display the email. The recipient does have to click on the email to read it and thus you cannot tell the email has been read,

Apparel & Fashion, self-employed

Love this

It's been great. I use it and pay for it even though I don't even use all of the features.

Pros

It changed the way I do my job! It's also very easy to use.

Cons

Paying money for it, but I think that's inevitable.

Michael M.

Internet, 201-500 employees

Great Product!

Pros

It's super intuitive and easy to use. Helps me track meetings, emails, responses, etc. Love it!

Cons

Sometimes, it asks me to log in again and again. Something about my cookies, etc.

TP

Todd P.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Mixmax Quality

Good so far. No complaints . Unless this current issue doesn't get fixed. However, at this point I have confidence that this is going to get resolved.

Pros

Ease of use and follow up features. It helps me a lot with keeping track of my email contacts and reminders.

Cons

I've had a little trouble getting my dialogue box showing the actual link transferred over to my email. We are working on that now but it has taken a couple days to get it resolved. Still working on it now.

VY

Volodymyr Y.

Telecommunications, 501-1,000 employees

Good enough

Pros

Email tracking, it really help me in my work

Cons

price of an additional features is higher than they could be

ZA

Zeeshan A.

Computer & Network Security, 501-1,000 employees

Easy to track Open Rate

Pros

You can easily track who open your email which helps in converting a lead.

Cons

Pricing is high as compared to other tools available.