Mixmax Reviews - Page 5

Highly recommended

Very effective

Pros

Tracking and send later simple templates

Cons

They don’t hab a iOS app in the AppStore

Wonderful Product

I used the trial to keep track of donors I had messaged for a charity event. It was a very effective tool. I especially enjoyed the feature which tracked which messages were opened by recipients.

Pros

I liked how easy it was to use and how effective it made tracking e-mails. It was super helpful.

Cons

The cost, though reasonable, was unfortunately not a justifiable cost because I work at a startup. Though I have recommended this product to others.

Great for Email tracking, Time management and Workflow Management

It helped me schedule and track emails, schedule meeting, and send polls & surveys without my recipients leaving my email.

Pros

I used Hubspot Sales (Previously known as Sidekick) to track emails, create email templates, schedule calls.. the works. I got curious and decided to look into similar software and I found Mixmax. Mixmax has added functionality compared to HubSpot sales but what I really loved about it was the ability to add polls and surveys in my email for my recipients to fill without clicking on a link that takes...

Cons

The invite a friend feature has a problem,

MixMax- Great company, with helpful tool

Mixmax is a great company with kind, energetic employees. They have certainly helped my company be more successful!

Pros

-Simple to use -Great interface -Friendly staff - side bar is super helpful and contains great information

Cons

-Would be good if it was a bit more customizable in terms of features - Instead of opening leads in gmail from the live feed, I wish there was an option to open in salesforce instead - Would be nice if we could see full mix max email right in salesforce

Just a quick response to this portion of the review: Would be nice if we could see full mix max email right in salesforce You can see the entire email in Salesforce.

Great service but wish it was free

Pros

Great for tracking emails and keeping email templates saved

Cons

The cost, it would be better if there was a free option

Thanks for the review. We do have a free option with limited functionality. Does the free version not offer enough functionality for you?

MixMax to improve your productivity

helps me to foster my productivity using the tool, great integration.

Pros

Really easy integration with gmail. option to add templates / sequences and in general manage your email strategy. tracking capabilities share availability

Cons

disconnected from gmail from time to time, and then you have to re-enable it again. Did not find a way to accept availabilities from few attendees for a single meeting.

Favorite Software Tool I've Ever Used!

Pros

I personally love the side bar when I'm logged into my gmail account where it shows me all of the emails I've sent and whether or not they have been viewed, a link has been clicked or it has been responded to. Makes things a lot easier for me and a lot more interesting when you can see a potential client viewing your email all on your home page of gmail.

Cons

I haven't run into anything that I dislike yet. We are looking to implement them entirely and I'm sure once I get more familiar with the software there will be something, but as of now there's nothing!

Mixmax review

Pros

I love sequences. Saves me a ton of time over manually following up with clients. I also love the slash commands.

Cons

Sometimes it breaks my email thread into a new thread. I wish it wouldn't do that.

The helpful program

Mixmax reduced a lot of my stress regarding my emails to various professors around the world. Being able to observe the activity on my email (Without being obligated to put up a watermark on the email), was one of the best features of the program.

Pros

1) The complete activity associated my email. 2) Email scheduling.

Cons

Too many emails from the promotions staff. (Make a separate website for this kind of stuff)

Mix Max is Great

Great!

Pros

This is very helpful for organizing email. I utilize the templates, email reminders, and read receipts the most

Cons

Templates are great, but sometimes can be a little glitchy here and there.

great company

easy to implement and use.

Pros

I love all the features but what sets them apart is their customer service. Really awesome.

Cons

nothing! Seriously good product and I would recommend it

I can't live without MixMax now!

I have loved using MixMax and is has saved me countless hours of follow up by setting up automated email processes. Overall, I really like MixMax!

Pros

The best things about MixMax are: 1. Sending automated emails 2. Emailing multiple people at the same time 3. Setting Reminders to follow up with individuals (HUGE BENEFIT) 4. Ease of Use

Cons

The cons of MixMax are: 1. I have actually been flagged as Spam for sending normal emails from my gmail. This has been a hassle for me because some of my emails are not being seen and we don't know how to fix this.

New user - feels hard to setup but I am excited at the possibilities

Scheduling apps like MixMax save me a ton of time. I have been using OnceHub and it has saved me so much time.

Pros

I haven't been using this product long but switched from OnceHub because the rest of our team was using MixMax and they allowed us to do a single billing account. I am still learning but it feels a little overwhelming getting it setup.

Cons

There are so many options that it has been difficult getting it set up but I am excited about the configurability

Love the way this helps me insert meeting schedules directly into email.

Easy scheduling, seamless, gives off a professional, confident image.

Pros

Easy to schedule meetings & times for emails to go out. It's also great to be able to check if an email you've sent has been opened.

Cons

Not sure - maybe it would be cool if it integrated with Nimble? But to be totally fair I haven't done much research on it besides its basic uses so it could have CRM capabilities.

More than Email

Helpful support. Easy to use. Almost Life-Changing. Seriously, couldn’t live without it.

Pros

Reminders Templates Tracking Easy to use

Cons

Would like to ‘batch sey’ Reminders va one at a time

Great tool to to track your emails.

Pros

MixMax is best at one most important thing, and that is getting notified when your email has been open. As well as email scheduling which can save you tons of time and boost your peformance in daily usage.

Cons

Mixmas is missing some CRM integration options, but hopefully it wil be implemented in the future.

Probably one of the most powerful email productivity products in the market!

Have used Mixmax to manage outreach to put on the largest undergraduate technology student conference in Canada!

Pros

Love the interface and thoughtful selection of features - fits a variety of use cases even if you don't primarily do sales and outreach.

Cons

Wish it was possible to set different track and reminder configurations for different contexts and email templates.

Great, but spammy

Pros

It's a genius set of features, except there's a ton of spam in your emails when you try and put in links.

Cons

I need to control their constant branding, which even is in the text it inserts into email.

Thanks for the review. When you refer to 'a ton of spam in your emails' do you mean that your emails aren't delivered? Since we are integrated with Gmail we rely on their delivery rates. If you mean something else please let us know. Also, you can remove our branding and add your own - it's available for $120/year and you can find more info on our pricing page. Hope this helps.

Mixmax Review

I've had a very positive experience. I feel that my business would still thrive the same without it, but it's a helpful software that speeds things along.

Pros

I am always surprised to discover new useful features of Mixmax. It has everything I need and more, always exceeding expectations. Though it takes a little bit of time to become familiar with how the software works, Mixmax really increases productivity and adds a lot to our communication.

Cons

Sometimes, I send emails to people to happen to have some sort of blocker for Mixmax. When I send an attachment through Mixmax, they can't open it, or a Mixmax feature completely messes up on their end.

Great tool for email large email outreach campaigns

Great tool for savvy marketers and PR professionals.

Pros

Mixmax helped us to stay on the top of expanding our client campaigns related to the PR activities, SEO and other. Tool easily can be connected with the your gmail address through integration. With Mixmax you can track who opened or not opened your email, click on the link, etc. Tool provides very useful statistics of how your emails performs.

Cons

Missing predefined name of recipient in the templates.

Mixmax is great!

Pros

Mixmax was super easy to setup and honestly did a better job tracking my emails than other trackers I've used before. The fact that I can import my calendar into it and use it to track so much other activity is amazing as well.

Cons

I mostly use Mixmax for email tracking and don't use the full feature set. So if you look at it that way, it's a little pricier than the alternatives. If you use the full suite of tools though, it's an amazing value.

Good Tool for Sales

Pros

Easy to use and features are helpful for sales

Cons

Gmail is not supported and keep asking to remove the extension every time

At this time we only support Gmail. If you're having issues with the extension please reach out to our support team at success@mixmax.com and they can assist you.

Helpful, but cluttered

It’s been good. Helpful tool for me with emailing customers. I don’t really need it for much, but the minimal use of it is a helpful tool.

Pros

Primarily I use it to track opens and it makes it easy to switch between email addresses. Helpful for reaching clients.

Cons

It’s a little cluttered and tends to slow down my gmail. It can be glitchy and actually slows me down some days

Wanted to address your comment on the slowness. Check out Mixmax 2.0 our lates release - it's super fast!

Great way to track email engagement and automate as much of the process as possible

Pros

I love the ability to see when people open my emails and engage with links and material included. This has given me a leg up when communicating with prospects and clients to see if they are engaging with me and allowed me to help be more strategic in my approach.

Cons

the calendar is somewhat annoying. sometimes it hasn't synced with my google calendar or it's allowed people to schedule outside of my working hours.

MixMAx Free Version Review

Pros

I like being able to know when people open my emails. It allows me to know when to follow up and increases the amount of responses I get.

Cons

Sometimes people open your email but the software shows it is still unopened