Mixmax Logo

Email communication & sales productivity application

Mixmax Reviews - Page 7

KG

Kana G.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

MixMax is awesome for anyone who has to email clients, students, partners...anyone!

I have saved so much time and it's made my communications a lot more efficient!

Pros

I love how much time MixMax saves me with templates and sequences!

Cons

I wish MixMax was usable with other emails.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

MixMax- Great company, with helpful tool

Mixmax is a great company with kind, energetic employees. They have certainly helped my company be more successful!

Pros

-Simple to use -Great interface -Friendly staff - side bar is super helpful and contains great information

Cons

-Would be good if it was a bit more customizable in terms of features - Instead of opening leads in gmail from the live feed, I wish there was an option to open in salesforce instead - Would be nice if we could see full mix max email right in salesforce

Just a quick response to this portion of the review: Would be nice if we could see full mix max email right in salesforce You can see the entire email in Salesforce.

MB

Melissa B.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Great service but wish it was free

Pros

Great for tracking emails and keeping email templates saved

Cons

The cost, it would be better if there was a free option

Thanks for the review. We do have a free option with limited functionality. Does the free version not offer enough functionality for you?

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

MixMax to improve your productivity

helps me to foster my productivity using the tool, great integration.

Pros

Really easy integration with gmail. option to add templates / sequences and in general manage your email strategy. tracking capabilities share availability

Cons

disconnected from gmail from time to time, and then you have to re-enable it again. Did not find a way to accept availabilities from few attendees for a single meeting.

JR

Josh R.

Favorite Software Tool I've Ever Used!

Pros

I personally love the side bar when I'm logged into my gmail account where it shows me all of the emails I've sent and whether or not they have been viewed, a link has been clicked or it has been responded to. Makes things a lot easier for me and a lot more interesting when you can see a potential client viewing your email all on your home page of gmail.

Cons

I haven't run into anything that I dislike yet. We are looking to implement them entirely and I'm sure once I get more familiar with the software there will be something, but as of now there's nothing!

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

Mixmax review

Pros

I love sequences. Saves me a ton of time over manually following up with clients. I also love the slash commands.

Cons

Sometimes it breaks my email thread into a new thread. I wish it wouldn't do that.

KG

Kelsey G.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Mix Max is Great

Great!

Pros

This is very helpful for organizing email. I utilize the templates, email reminders, and read receipts the most

Cons

Templates are great, but sometimes can be a little glitchy here and there.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Mixmax is useful

It's very useful, I've been using it for a year and I will keep using it because it's great for my communication.

Pros

Easy to use, very practical. It brings me a solution and I don't know any other tool that does the trick.

Cons

The fact that some people actually see the email but it doesn't show. I guess they have something that blocks mixmax from seeing it.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Good sales enabler for laser scope prospect list

Good experience

Pros

Variables mailing feed by CSVEmail opening monitoring

Cons

Sometime hard to get all featuresNeed to be more user friendly

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Tried a trial, went with chili piper

Pros

Mixmax had a lot of bells and whistles. We jumped on a trial account, they were able to help with some of the implementation, and their service was great in helping us get the software to a point we could make an educated decision as to if it was going to fit our needs or not.

Cons

We were doing a lot of testing, we specifically needed a software that was going to allow people on our website to directly book a demo without being pushed to a different page. Mixmax could not do that, besides that seemed like an adequate software.

sb

soraya b.

Hospitality, 10,001+ employees

Senior Sales executive

Pros

The Email tracking is great, which allows me to measure engagements.

Cons

I wish I could remove lines from the overview.

Lynda P.

Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

great company

easy to implement and use.

Pros

I love all the features but what sets them apart is their customer service. Really awesome.

Cons

nothing! Seriously good product and I would recommend it

JS

Jimmy S.

Banking, 51-200 employees

I can't live without MixMax now!

I have loved using MixMax and is has saved me countless hours of follow up by setting up automated email processes. Overall, I really like MixMax!

Pros

The best things about MixMax are: 1. Sending automated emails 2. Emailing multiple people at the same time 3. Setting Reminders to follow up with individuals (HUGE BENEFIT) 4. Ease of Use

Cons

The cons of MixMax are: 1. I have actually been flagged as Spam for sending normal emails from my gmail. This has been a hassle for me because some of my emails are not being seen and we don't know how to fix this.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

New user - feels hard to setup but I am excited at the possibilities

Scheduling apps like MixMax save me a ton of time. I have been using OnceHub and it has saved me so much time.

Pros

I haven't been using this product long but switched from OnceHub because the rest of our team was using MixMax and they allowed us to do a single billing account. I am still learning but it feels a little overwhelming getting it setup.

Cons

There are so many options that it has been difficult getting it set up but I am excited about the configurability

Investment Management, 501-1,000 employees

Great software for emailing.

Pros

Features are amazing, saves me so much time and effort.

Cons

Nothing to make note of at the moment, I am very happy.

Chelsea B.

Love the way this helps me insert meeting schedules directly into email.

Easy scheduling, seamless, gives off a professional, confident image.

Pros

Easy to schedule meetings & times for emails to go out. It's also great to be able to check if an email you've sent has been opened.

Cons

Not sure - maybe it would be cool if it integrated with Nimble? But to be totally fair I haven't done much research on it besides its basic uses so it could have CRM capabilities.

LL

Laurie L.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

More than Email

Helpful support. Easy to use. Almost Life-Changing. Seriously, couldn’t live without it.

Pros

Reminders Templates Tracking Easy to use

Cons

Would like to ‘batch sey’ Reminders va one at a time

Civic & Social Organization, 1-10 employees

Probably one of the most powerful email productivity products in the market!

Have used Mixmax to manage outreach to put on the largest undergraduate technology student conference in Canada!

Pros

Love the interface and thoughtful selection of features - fits a variety of use cases even if you don't primarily do sales and outreach.

Cons

Wish it was possible to set different track and reminder configurations for different contexts and email templates.

Justin L.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Great, but spammy

Pros

It's a genius set of features, except there's a ton of spam in your emails when you try and put in links.

Cons

I need to control their constant branding, which even is in the text it inserts into email.

Thanks for the review. When you refer to 'a ton of spam in your emails' do you mean that your emails aren't delivered? Since we are integrated with Gmail we rely on their delivery rates. If you mean something else please let us know. Also, you can remove our branding and add your own - it's available for $120/year and you can find more info on our pricing page. Hope this helps.

LM

Liana M.

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Very Helpful but A little confusing

I enjoy mixmax and I still use it. I recommend it to colleagues to help them as well.

Pros

It was incredibly helpful in certain ways.. Picture images, reminders, and multiple messaging. It made life much easier for me as I tend to forget to reply to certain emails!

Cons

It was a little confusing to get used to. I know there were emails sent out that were helpful but I still did not get the full use of Mixmax because it was a little difficult to understand and I did not have the time to go through it myself.

Derek H.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Mixmax is great!

Pros

Mixmax was super easy to setup and honestly did a better job tracking my emails than other trackers I've used before. The fact that I can import my calendar into it and use it to track so much other activity is amazing as well.

Cons

I mostly use Mixmax for email tracking and don't use the full feature set. So if you look at it that way, it's a little pricier than the alternatives. If you use the full suite of tools though, it's an amazing value.

Stefan Ć.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great tool for email large email outreach campaigns

Great tool for savvy marketers and PR professionals.

Pros

Mixmax helped us to stay on the top of expanding our client campaigns related to the PR activities, SEO and other. Tool easily can be connected with the your gmail address through integration. With Mixmax you can track who opened or not opened your email, click on the link, etc. Tool provides very useful statistics of how your emails performs.

Cons

Missing predefined name of recipient in the templates.

LK

Laura K.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Helpful, but cluttered

It’s been good. Helpful tool for me with emailing customers. I don’t really need it for much, but the minimal use of it is a helpful tool.

Pros

Primarily I use it to track opens and it makes it easy to switch between email addresses. Helpful for reaching clients.

Cons

It’s a little cluttered and tends to slow down my gmail. It can be glitchy and actually slows me down some days

Wanted to address your comment on the slowness. Check out Mixmax 2.0 our lates release - it's super fast!

CL

Colten L.

Great way to track email engagement and automate as much of the process as possible

Pros

I love the ability to see when people open my emails and engage with links and material included. This has given me a leg up when communicating with prospects and clients to see if they are engaging with me and allowed me to help be more strategic in my approach.

Cons

the calendar is somewhat annoying. sometimes it hasn't synced with my google calendar or it's allowed people to schedule outside of my working hours.

KB

Karen B.

Human Resources, self-employed

Karen's feedback

Mostly just use the postponing of emails but have also used the scheduling option. That too was a little confusing.

Pros

I like to do work during crazy hours. I love that I can schedule the emails to go out at a decent hour!

Cons

The left hand side list of features is a little overwhelming. Could use a refresh.

Thanks for the review! Our online help at success.mixmax.com can help you understand and customize features. There are great articles with step by step instructions.