All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

MyOwnConference

Webinar and video conferencing software

MyOwnConference Reviews

Great solution for startups

MyOwnConference helped us kickstart our webinar initiatives. We switched from in-person conferences to this digital method. From all the other alternatives we found on internet, they were the only ones who delivered at a reasonable price point.

Pros

Being able to upload videos or playing them via youtube was awesome!

Cons

It would be good if the user interface was more friendly

Thank you for your review, Juan! We're so glad that your organization is satisfied with holding webinars with our products. Soon we launch huge updates of MyOwnConference. The user interface will be more friendly. Stay tuned! Best Regards, MyOwnConference support team

Functionality

I am happy with MyOwnConference, except lack of connection to my PayPal account

Pros

I like most that it is very easy to use for admin, lecturer and the students/cutomers s well. But....it is very important to create possibliity for my customers and for me to pay for webinar at the same time as they register. Buton "register" at the register form then button "pay PayPal or Visa or.." at the same form connected with my PayPal account So, we need connection to paypal VERY IMPORTANT

Cons

That there is NO connection to Paypal, and I need to have opportunity to pay for my webinar at the same time as customer is registered

Thank you, Ewa! We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review! We will consider your suggestion about PayPal integration, thank you! All the best, MyOwnConference support team

Hidden Gem of Webinar Software

Overall, the setup was super simple, I enjoyed that part. I understand that pre-configuring the interactions and presentation tools would happen in the webinar room, so I'd always have to arrive a bit earlier. It was a bit frustrating when the webcam went blank a couple of times without any reason. Overall, the user experience was satisfactory.

Pros

The main schedule view is very useful when you've got a lot of webinars. Also, I liked the "always-on" webinar room. The webinar landing page is very easy to set up, you can choose which fields you'd like to add and select a suitable background. A unique feature is the social media registration - I found it really helps with maximizing the registration rate. The webcam quality is very decent, even with the free plan (720p) - hardly any pixelation and runs smooth for the attendees. A unique feature is that I can pause the webinar for x minutes. The attendees would see a countdown until the end of the pause. I found that useful. I also liked that the follow-up email automatically features the webinar replay.

Cons

The layout of the live room - the chat, webcam and the slides kind of feel like they're stiched together. The live room design could be improved a bit. Second, I would love it if they added some analytics for the registration page. I'd like to know what's the registration conversion rate. Third, the confirmation email & the post-registration page should feature an "add to calendar" button, so that my registrants could add the webinar event straight to their calendar.

El mejor servicio webinar de muchos que revisé

Revisé varios servicios similares en Internet, este me pareció el

Pros

- simple de usar -no requiere instalar apps, funciona en todas las plataformas entrando con el navegador -buena versión en español -servidores responden bien -test de velocidad y requisitos -filtro en chat -mucha flexibilidad y opciones de configuración

Cons

Sería muy bueno agregar avisos sonoros cuando aparecen mensajes nuevos en chat

Hello Sergio, Thank you for taking the time to write up the review. We greatly appreciate your kind words! Sincerely, MyOwnConference support team

MY FEEDBACK PATRICE

AS A LANGUAGE SCHOOL INTERESTING IN VIDEO CONFERENCING AND WEBENAR, IT WOULD BE A GREAT ASSET. SO I SWITCHED TO ZOOM FEE PLAN AND EVEN PAID LATER FOR ONE MONTH AND STILL ON FREE PLAN SEEMS THAT YOU GUY DO NOT NEED TO MAKE MORE MONEY. IF THAT IS THE CASE, WRITE TO ME FOR FRUITFUL PARTNERSHIP TRUST ME NOT JUST WORDS IF NOT I WOULD NOT HAVE SPENT MY TIME WRITING TO YOU ANYWAY IT DEPENDS ON YOUR MARKETING VISION

Pros

FROM THE READING IT SEEM IT MY BE A GOOD SOFTWARE, BUT I DID NOT HAVE THE CHANCE TO USE IT (SEE DEATAILS IN THE CONS)

Cons

DID NOT HAVE THE CHANCE TO USE IT THE TIME I NEEDED IT WANTING TO TRY IT , THE SYSTEM REQUIRED UPGRADE TO PAY PLAN DUE TO THE TIME I WANTED TO USE IT. BIG MARKETING MISTAKE FROM YOUR COMPANY 1. FEW PEOPLE IN MY AREA KNOW YOUR SOFTWARE 2. YOU LOCK IT AFTER 7 PM TO THOSE THAT WANT TO TRY IT WHAT A DISASTER THE CUSTOMER DOES NOT EVEN GET TIME TO USE IT WITH ITS OWN CUSTOMER 3. BESIDES, I WANTED TO CHECK POSSIBILITY OF PARTNERSHIP WITH YOUR COMPANY, SO I JUST QUIT

Hello PATRICE, Thank you for your feedback. We are upset that you couldn't use our software fully. We should say that now we have only ONE business (paid) hour from 24 hours of the day for free accounts. We specify this information on our site and in User Agreements, which you have accepted before registering. According to the partnership, please send us your proposal to contact@myownconference.com. All the best, MyOwnConference support team UPD: 11/27/2020 - We removed any restrictions for our free plan. Since 1st August 2020 all our clients can use free plans 24/7.

AMAZINGLY EASY! AMAZING SUPPORT!

My experience with My Own Conference was excellent. While many other companies are making excuses, My Own Conference is making me very happy! The stream is fast, seamless, lag was only 5-12 seconds unlike Google Hangouts On Air and Youtube Live which has a lag of 30-56 seconds. I was having a small issue with my sound and support was able to log into my account to fix it at 3AM in the morning my time. The interface was so easy to use and I didn't have any other issues.

Pros

Low price, free trial, can use Powerpoint easily, available on mobile, embeddable into my own website, looks beautiful, easy to use interface on the webinar side.

Cons

I wasn't fond of the screen sharing tool. It was a tad confusing. Back end is a tad overwhelming but it's still organized great. There are a lot of components that go into creating a webinar.

A very good tool

Pros

Functionality Easy-to-use Support Fit to my needs

Cons

Better instruction manual Too high price

Thank you for taking the time to write up your review, Kamil. We much appreciate your feedback! As for manuals, we are going to create new ones soon. Sincerely, MyOwnConference support team

Robust Product with lots of tools

Myownconference software has lots of tools for scheduling and holding webinar. I love the fact that I can create landing page, send e-mail, hold webinar, using only one service - myownconference.

Cons

Thank you! We will try to improve the service quality all the time.

Not perfect, but with many advantages.

It's easy to start conference with 300-500 attendees. I like that attendees can take part in meeting right from the browser. They don't need to download and run any program.

Pros

- Support team replies quickly - Brodcast is good, no crashes - No plugin download for attendees

Cons

- Record doesn’t include chat - Webinar records are saved on platform only 30 days. Than they’ll be deleted. - Admin panel not always clear

Easy to learn, easy to use, easy to everything!

Great and solid "all in one" product. Easy to understand things inside control panel and, WHICH IS MOST IMPORTANT TO ME, very fast start! I.e. in other words I spent 3 minutes to handle my first webinar with them.

Thank you, Ivan!

fine Conference

Working with myownconference is great. I holded the series of webinars and got top-notch brodcast and new customers for my business. I guess webinar is perfect marketing tool so i'll continue using the service.

quality webinars

MyOwnConference has all features that needed for successful webinar. I send messages to my attendees, shedule and hold webinar via one software - myownconference.

Cons

best service for presentations and video broadcasting

I've being used MyOwnconference for a half a year and always get high quality. I like also fast, forward thinking support team. They is very professional.

Good service

I recently bought webinar room for 300 visitors and have to say it is awesome! All tools work very well.

Friends recommend

MyOwnConference is good choice for webinar presenter. I like it professional support team.

User friendly!

very convenient and simple

Cons

Thank you! We will try to improve the service quality all the time.

MyOwnConference best webinars service

The best webinar service that I've ever used!

Cons

Easy to use and understand

Robust program - recommend giving it a try!

Pros

We tried the free trial to see if it would work for our remote meetings. Love that you can easily use power point.

Cons

I didn't see many cons with the free trial.

Thank you for your positive feedback! All the best, MyOwnConference support team

This reviewer only left a rating

This reviewer only left a rating

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.