Network Control Reviews

Network Control

Technology expense management for voice, wireless & data

Network Control

Network control TEMNet

We have a solid partnership with Network Control and we heavily rely on the TEMNet portal on a daily basis. We have benefited as an organization, both organizationally and financially.

Pros

The TEMNet portal provides myself and team a solid interface that delivers device and cost management in one clean view. I enjoy one view to our status, costs and device utilization, and the ability to drill down to details as needed.

Cons

No issues. If I have a specific report that I cannot find or run, the team is quick to provide the details or update the portal.

The software is utilitarian, but it's the customer service that shines

The software has been ok to use, but the customer service is truly great.

Pros

It has a lot of data. If you have the time to mine information, this is a great source.

Cons

The GUI is kind of clunky and not super intuitive.

Jose: Thank you for your write-up. Look for our new TemNet Web portal to be released in Q3 of this year with lots of new features and capabilities.

Online Reporting and Archiving

Pros

I really like that I can access documents electronically in the TEMNET portal

Cons

It's difficult to search for something specific. Maybe additional search parameters would help?

Jason: Thank you for your write-up. To avoid confusion of too many fields to choose from, we made a conscious decision to limit the search to a more manageable number of items. However, based on your input will be rolling out hundreds of additional fields to search, filter and list in reports.

Network Control helped us understand and optimize our telecom expenses

Pros

The software comes along with a set of services that help us to manage our telecommunications costs. The staff at Network Control analyze usage and make recommendations on a. how to eliminate unneeded costs and b. how to determine if different plans make sense for our use. The dashboard helps me to understand trends in spend, and allows me to drill down to do my own analysis if I desire.

Cons

While it is available broadly for individuals to use, I don't think many people use it except for those who are managing the telecom vendors.

Matthew: Thank you very much for your nice review, we are proud to have Sound Physicians as a client.

TEMNet our Mobility management tool

We needed a portal to manage our mobile devices, while starting a mobility management function within our company. TEMNet was the tool selected to give us a customized portal, where we have the fields we need and nothing more. It provides an efficient platform to provide exactly what we need.

Pros

It was extremely customizable. We asked our vendor to make multiple changes to the software, layout, and options, for which all were accommodated. This was extremely important for us when comparing this tool with competitors.

Cons

The look and feel could be improved, with a more up-to-date interface.

Kevin: Thank you for your review. We are reviewing our UI and looking to roll something out that you will be very impressed with as we tried to keep it simple and basic without too much clutter. Appreciate the review and input.

Great dashbaord with deep dives

Outstanding engagement with NCI, TemNet is a great platform for data and analytics

Pros

Being able to view active data Ability to drill down Proactive trend reporting Comprehensive

Cons

Graphing and visualization features could be enhanced

Have used Network Control and Temnet for 6 months now

Pros

fully flexible in terms of data extracts, fields I want, etc. Costs of access exceptional. I enjoy the options I get do my data extracts. very fast compared to vendor portals

Cons

Not quite as slick a front end some web based tools these days, but still highly functional I don't have more cons, but the review template is requiring more words

The Best TEM Partner

I selected and worked with with Network Control at my last company to support Telecom Expense Management. They are a true partner that cares about a client, whats important to them and ROI that is measurable. They are a top notch shop with current intelligence in a space that is very challenging to manage and understand. They are incredibly easy to work with and make telecom details understandable. I would recommend anyone that is interested in TEM give them a call to hear more about their company and most importably the results that could be achieved for your company. You won't be disappointed.

Network Control Review

We have been using Network Control as our Telecom Expense Management provider for nearly two years. They have been a great partner, and have added a lot of value to our ability to manage and control our telecom spending. They have helped save us a significant amount of money thanks to their strong people, processes and technology. I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in finding a solid TEM partner.

Cons

Great services for maximum cost reduction and ROI.

Network Control has allowed our enterprise environment to grow, as well as empowering our users with more features than ever before while at the same time substantially reducing our overall telecom expenses.

Cons

Thank you Chad for the nice Review. Glad to hear all the reports met your teams needs. Hoping Western Digital is also impressed and we can with over their TEM business.