Network Control Reviews

Kevin Schellman

TEMNet our Mobility management tool

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-08-27

We needed a portal to manage our mobile devices, while starting a mobility management function within our company. TEMNet was the tool selected to give us a customized portal, where we have the fields we need and nothing more. It provides an efficient platform to provide exactly what we need.

Pros
It was extremely customizable. We asked our vendor to make multiple changes to the software, layout, and options, for which all were accommodated. This was extremely important for us when comparing this tool with competitors.

Cons
The look and feel could be improved, with a more up-to-date interface.

Response from Network Control

Kevin:
Thank you for your review. We are reviewing our UI and looking to roll something out that you will be very impressed with as we tried to keep it simple and basic without too much clutter. Appreciate the review and input.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

randy boyd

Have used Network Control and Temnet for 6 months now

Reviewed 2017-12-13

Pros
fully flexible in terms of data extracts, fields I want, etc. Costs of access exceptional. I enjoy the options I get do my data extracts. very fast compared to vendor portals

Cons
Not quite as slick a front end some web based tools these days, but still highly functional I don't have more cons, but the review template is requiring more words

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Brett Adams

The Best TEM Partner

Reviewed 2014-07-30

I selected and worked with with Network Control at my last company to support Telecom Expense Management. They are a true partner that cares about a client, whats important to them and ROI that is measurable. They are a top notch shop with current intelligence in a space that is very challenging to manage and understand. They are incredibly easy to work with and make telecom details understandable. I would recommend anyone that is interested in TEM give them a call to hear more about their company and most importably the results that could be achieved for your company. You won't be disappointed.

Gerry Wilson

Network Control Review

Reviewed 2014-07-30

We have been using Network Control as our Telecom Expense Management provider for nearly two years. They have been a great partner, and have added a lot of value to our ability to manage and control our telecom spending. They have helped save us a significant amount of money thanks to their strong people, processes and technology. I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in finding a solid TEM partner.

Chad Hill

Great services for maximum cost reduction and ROI.

Reviewed 2016-02-18

Network Control has allowed our enterprise environment to grow, as well as empowering our users with more features than ever before while at the same time substantially reducing our overall telecom expenses.

Response from Network Control

Thank you Chad for the nice Review. Glad to hear all the reports met your teams needs.

Hoping Western Digital is also impressed and we can with over their TEM business.