Phone.com Reviews - Page 2

Very Poor Quality and No Customer Support At All

Horrible customer support. Buy this service if you like getting ignored and paying for a service you don't receive

Pros

Its available if you like paying for something that constantly has problems

Cons

At random times certain features stop working, such as notifying when you get messages or calls. This is very detrimental when you are running a business and getting back to your client sis important. Several other clinicians in my practice have also experienced these same issues and have had to cancel their service. When you contact customer support, there is no urgency for them to assist you and never return your phone calls or emails. This is highly unprofessional as a business.

Great for Therapists

Overall, this is helping me get in touch with clients without needing an expensive second cell phone.

Pros

I like that the interface is simple to understand and is easy to integrate onto my phone without confusion.

Cons

I do not like that I must get onto a computer to set up features such as voicemail and texting. There's limitations to what I can do from my phone.

Eliza, We are always looking at ways to improve our services and your feedback is much appreciated. Our account services are fully functional while in the desktop mode on Android phones, however, Apple phones have limitations. If you ever need assistance with your account please contact our amazing 24/7 support at 1-(800)-998-7087.

A good system for phone, no complaints

Overall my experience is positive. It's easy to set up and use.

Pros

It's a set-it-and-forget-it type of thing. We don't worry about it day-to-day, it just works. We use it with Ring Central for our business phones.

Cons

I am not sure exactly how it works with Ring Central for all our companies, which makes it hard for me to sort out my bills.

Powerful Cloud Based Phone System at the right price

We run our entire telephony on it.

Pros

We compared 5 cloud based phone systems, and trialled one. There were only two possible choices for us, and Phone.com was the best there was. The system treats users more fairly where we can have users without bundles at no cost. There are no issues with international numbers either which are easy to obtain and apply. Finally the call charges are better, with more international landline and mobile minutes included in the bundles.

Cons

The iOS app, really needs attention. It's substandard at the moment.

Gorgeous, legal, and powerful

Pros

strong speed Subscription plans are excellent and available to everyone

Cons

Needs more updates Explanation of details about the service and how to provide it

Terrible User Interface

I initially really liked phone.com for it's flexibility in creating phone tree queues and custom messages. However, their customer "dashboard" is terrible. When I log in (after getting an error message every time) I finally get to the main website sales page - uh, why doesn't it direct me to my dashboard if I'm already a customer? To send a fax or do anything with the system is NOT clear in the least....

Pros

Good custom message creation and phone queue.

Cons

Terrible user interface No way to resend a fax through the dashboard Lots of error messages when user their preferred browser (Chrome) 50/50 failure rate on faxes so most have to be sent at least a second time.

My experience with phone.com as a small business owner

Though it was affordable, I probably lost business as a result in the final analysis.

Pros

That it was very affordable and that it was HIPAA compliant. The app was relatively easy to navigate as well

Cons

There were constant snags, customer service had left what to be desired and one of the features never worked at all, such as the texting feature.

Hi Melech, I'm sorry that your experience didn't live up to your expectations or ours. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to make it right.

Great when it works.

Pros

Texting, calling, and separate contact list.

Cons

Caller ID function for incoming doesn't work. Voicemails are usually very delayed.

A Great Phone Product

Overall, a great phone system. Just began using it and very happy.

Pros

AMAZING customer service/support Easy configuration and sensible flow/interface

Cons

Several of their features are ala carte and require additional payment

Granville, we are pleased to hear about your experience with the setup and support you received from our Phone.com team. We strive to provide the best support for our customers. If you have additional questions about your account or specific features feel free to reach out to our Channel Partner Program team at 844-465-5262.

Great VOIP

Pros

The pricing is fantastic and support has been very helpful

Cons

The interface can be a little clunky and challenging to figure.

A Small Business Must

Pros

Loved that this software allowed us to make and receive calls as well as set up conference calls with customers.

Cons

Crashed a few times. Not sure if it is something that is redundant because it happens. Nothing is entirely foolproof

Unable to port our numbers after 2 months of circling the wagon....

Pros

The price point & features offered at this price point.

Cons

The porting process has been an absolute nightmare. I've never experienced a company who cares so little about helping it's customers. Customer support simply doesn't seem to care a single bit about the massive inconvenience to our business that this porting delay has caused our business. Absolutely NEVER would have chosen Phone.com had we known the hassle this was going to be. No one in their right mind would rationally choose phone.com. So let this review be your warning. The low price comes with a massive

Thank you for the detailed feedback Scott. I would like to apologize for the experience that you have had in the first few months of service with Phone.com. We will be having a Manager reach out to you for further follow up and hopefully reach a resolution for this issue.

about phone

Pros

i like most about this software is it dope

Cons

you can at least get a brand new phone just take the survey

Phone.com

MY BUSINESS RAN SMOOTHLY HAD NO COMPLAINT WITH THEIR SERVICES

Pros

IT HAS DIALPAD FEATURES THAT REQIRES LOW

Cons

NOTHING. EVERYTHING CHECK OUT I WAS ABLE

Great software when ready to upgrade from all the free apps

Phone.com gives me an alternate line for my business so I no longer have to share my personal. It's made having meetings and getting to see who I'm talking to simple and worry free

Pros

I liked that this software made upgrading from text now a smooth transition. The calls are clear and they don't drop. It feels more sophisticated and adult than my previous software.

Cons

There were a few too many options and extras for me to handle without having to look everything up piece by piece.

Hi Kristin, We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying Phone.com. Our team is here to help if there is ever any way we can assist.

I have recommended this awesome service

I have received excellent customer service and I love having my phone for my business separate from personal line.

Pros

Having this service is the key to keeping organized and separate from my personal phone line.

Cons

Sometimes I don't get all of my text messages.

Worst Customer Support

Pros

No Pros identified Don't go with this product

Cons

Mistakenly, I have used my colleague's Phone.com account just for few mins, but they banned our account and after connecting Support, they said we can't give you service and nor they have transferred our money. For any of the dialer I have used so far, they have given us the warning for at least once, but here there is no warning and no refund, I have barely used this account for 2 days. Don't go with this Dialer.

Very Happy Customer

I've been a VoIP customer for the last 10 years and can't image using anything else. I've used 8x8 and Ooma in the past, but 8x8 is expensive and Ooma isn't really business VoiP. Phone.com was the best choice for my lastest company. They have great prices, excellent support and all the features that I need for my business.

Pros

Price, Support, Features, No Extra Charges for Toll-Free, Unlimited Extensions.

Cons

Signup was a bit confusing

Shady business practices

When I was talking to a sales rep I was informed that number will cost me 150usd plus 200 usd if I wanted international calls enabled right away. Credit from enabling international calls was applied to my account and I was informed - I have screenshots of conversations, that if this 200 usd credit is unused it will be refunded back to me. When I closed the account I was told that it will not be refunded as they have 30 days limit on this. This was not disclosed to me nor was anywhere in their terms. This is shady business practice. I do not recommend this service.

Pros

Non. I am not satisfied with this service at all

Cons

Shady business practices. I was told that 200 usd payment I had to make to enable international calls right away will be refunded to me if any of it is left unused. But upon closing my account they would not do it, claiming there was 30 days limit on this.

Who's calling?

It's okay. But I would prefer to go back to Grasshopper, even if phone.com looks nicer and is easier to use.

Pros

I think the app is well laid out and easy to use. It's faster and better than Grasshopper

Cons

The worst thing about phone.com is that it does not show when someone is calling my phone.com number so calls all show up as normal calls. I am the type of person who does not answer calls I don't know so this is a very annoying thing about phone.com.

Phone.com is the best solution for my small business collaborations

Pros

I started to use Phone.com some months ago with my partner. It is really effective to increase sales and empower partnership. Its low price and multiple features make me get efficient results through working with Phone.com.

Cons

Customer service can be improved and reach its highest level in Phone.com, because the emails must be replied as operatively as possible.

Do not Use this Company

See Cons

Pros

The only Pro I have is the price. I don't think there is any other pro.

Cons

This business is a scam. They make it impossible to cancel your account. They also raise the price of it without informing you. I had to go through 4 people to cancel my account. DO NOT SIGN UP!

Been using Phone.com for years!

Phone.com is a great tool for a small business. I was able to buy an awesome 800 number from them and have it forwarded to my office phone. I can also set up call schedules, different levels of forwarding, and voicemail- text. Great software and highly recommend. Fair rates too.

Horrible Customer Service

Awful.

Pros

It's nice that you're able to speak to someone although you will be on hold for 40 minutes to then be told you cannot return an overpriced VoIP phone.

Cons

The customer service department is inadequate and cannot do anything including accept a return. They prefer to put you on hold to the point you want to hang up.

cost effective

none

Pros

cost effective, great for start up. Flexible, cost-effective communications & collaboration solutions for small business and entrepreneurs. Get started today.

Cons

Voice over Internet isn't always the best. When your internet is down, you are basically SOL in that