PhoneWagon Reviews

4.96/5 (27 reviews)

Matt Heffner

True Visibility + Clear Value to My Clients

Reviewed 2018-10-08

My company helps local businesses grow their leads and sales with digital marketing. Since all are local up to 90% of their leads come through phone calls so tracking this is a big deal for us. For years we tracked traffic and clicks and online leads. Then I upgraded to a simple call tracking system that gave me some basic info to share. It wasn't always accurate and it didn't have everything I needed. Upgrading to PhoneWagon gave me everything I needed without the bloat. I really appreciate the user experience and so do my clients when they login. I'm now showing way more value for the digital marketing we're doing because of the better call tracking and reporting. With more results I'm more clear on what's actually working so we can do better work for our clients. And, I've just increased prices in several services because the value is so clear. It's been a great experience so far!I have a lot to like. It has everything I need without feeling bloated. When a product has a focus on combining simplicity with power like Phone Wagon that really resonates with me. Here's a few highlights of what I've enjoyed most in 2 months of using it. - Call tracking is accurate. I use their DNI system and it does a great job of pulling in call sources from referral traffic that I wasn't seeing before. Adwords keyword level along with other attributes. Ability to take notes and tag calls with different lead sources. Block any spam numbers. - Onboarding and Setup - In an hour call they helped me find the best route to go and get setup with my first client. I've now setup future clients in about 30 minutes with analytics integration, adwords integration, bought local numbers, etc... Everything. Their documentation is complete but very direct so it's easy to follow. Another tool I use is complete but very wordy which made me appreciate this quality recently. - Support - I've needed help a few different times and they are quick and helpful. - The whisper messages, text forwarding, etc... are great features I love being able to turn on in 30 seconds. - Reporting - I can get daily, weekly, monthly reports. And simply graphic it out over time I'm able to see the impact from the email newsletters we send on behalf of clients. The day of the newsletter and the day after call volume is typically 4x. I can see the bump in the timeline graph that I wouldn't have noticed otherwise.

Will Deane

Super easy and everything we need to track campaigns

Reviewed 2017-04-20

We started using PhoneWagon because we needed to track phone leads in addition to web leads. We quickly realized we were generating a lot more leads for our clients than we thought since we weren't tracking phone calls. We were able to begin using PhoneWagon in less than 5 minutes and had our first number configured in about 30 seconds. Everything is where it's supposed to be. They even have logins for my clients which is nice so I don't have to manually send them reports or pull a call for them if they have a question about something. I can't see us ever using anything else to track phone calls. The design is beautiful and everything makes sense. I like that even my office manager is able to use it without asking any questions (and that says a lot!). All the features are there - dynamic numbers, multiple users and client logins with different permission levels, robust reporting, etc. And they allow you to use true 800-numbers unlike a lot of the other call tracking systems out there.

Carson Barnes

This group is incredible. I'm very impressed with their customer service and software capabilities.

Reviewed 2018-05-04

The PhoneWagon software allows us to seamlessly track phone calls for our clients and has resulted in making sure the campaigns are being run correctly. The ability to look at the reports and segment different calls is very helpful to understand the traffic source for each phone call. We like how customers can login to the software and we can give the client different levels of access. Also this team cares about it's clients and is helpful in any way possible!

The Best Service Around

Reviewed 2018-10-17

After several high-level spam call issues with a competitor, who was twice as expensive, we turned to PhoneWagon and could not have been more pleased with their dedication to serving us and our client! If you're looking for an easy to implement call tracking software, look no further. PhoneWagon's one-on-one support is second to none.

Daniel Stark

An Adaptive Organization That Appears To Be Focused on Excellence

Reviewed 2018-04-12

Hubspot call tracking as leads.These guys are abnormally responsive, so much so it's almost un-businesslike. They added international call forwarding and speeded up their scripts to improve the pagespeed of all of their user's websites. Getting them to do this wasn't like a visit to the Dentist or a company that never responds.

Anonymous

Best call tracking software, easy setup, unlimited minutes

Reviewed 2018-05-14

This lets my clients see insights on what marketing campaigns are working for them. The UI is better than any other call tracking software I've used in the past, and setup was incredibly easy.Super simple to set up, very clean UI, outstanding customer support. I've messaged their helpdesk way outside of business hours and gotten a response within minutes. I also like their pricing model, I'm using the unlimited package and it's been great to help me understand what advertising sources are working for my clients. I love that I don't have to pay per minute. I started on the free trial and was ready to convert over after my first week. Very happy with my decision.

Mark Topia

Excellent service with great potential

Reviewed 2018-04-13

The software is clean, simple to use, and overall well thought out for individual or multi-location businesses.

Anonymous

From CallRail To PhoneWagon...

Reviewed 2018-09-12

As an agency, call tracking is a critical component for our campaigns and as such, we subscribed to CallRail. Now CallRail is a good platform, however, it was super complex. It was difficult navigating within one account and that much more when as an agency you manage 20-30 accounts. CallRails pricing was also a deciding factor and a major reason why we decided to try out PhoneWagon. We signed up for an account and wow what a difference! Much easier to use and much more aggresive pricing. And don't think that because the price is awesome that PhoneWagon skimps on the service...They service is just as good!! The simplicity of the navigation and dashboard makes using the platform very easy. The ability to toggle between client accounts with a simple drop down is huge.

Brandon Maciel

The tool is straightforward & easy to use. Also, the team support is world class.

Reviewed 2018-05-17

Easy dynamic number implementation and great support!Simple and to the point - unnecessary noise. Top of the line support team - anything I need help with, they are there to visually walk me through it. I have used several other call tracking software in the past and I continue to be impressed by everything Phonewagon has to offer at an awesome cost.

Alex Cuevas

Great Tech

Reviewed 2018-09-27

This stuff works and the team is HIGHLY responsive. I love this offering

Muhammad Rahman

Easy to use and feature rich. Amazing Customer Service!

Reviewed 2018-06-26

Great call tracking and attribution.Extremely easy to use. You can get set up in minutes. Customer service is amazing. They respond in minutes. Being able to set up companies in my account has saved me and my clients time and money. I was previously using Dialog Tech and they were not as helpful and not supportive of agency partners.

Robert Rutledge

PhoneWagon review

Reviewed 2018-02-15

Call tracking is the key to my business. These tools save lots of time and still cost far less than my previous provider. Deploying new numbers is easy. Reports and filters are easy but require experience.Great platform and the best price anywhere. I have shopped them all. This is an easy ans effective platform to work with. Everyday I discover new ways to look at the data. I love the ability to block numbers.

Great Trial Experience

Reviewed 2018-03-30

Am looking for a way to track and analyze marketing calls without spending too much.Extremely easy to set up. I was using my free trial within 15 minutes of deciding to try it out. I liked the reporting options.

Diane Koch

Awesome price, awesome program and awesome support!

Reviewed 2018-04-05

Google only allows tracking of one phone number on a web page. I have clients with numerous locations and with PhoneWagon I am able to track all these phone numbers. The software is very user friendly and the implementation of the tracking was effortless. The customer service is outstanding.

Matt Doyle

Easier than the others to setup and use

Reviewed 2016-12-15

We first started using call tracking about 2 years ago because we wanted to see how our customers were finding us. Our phones were ringing off the hook and we didn't know where the customers were coming from and weren't able to tell if our marketing campaigns were actually working. I tried using some other call tracking products but they were too confusing. The other products may offer more, but it doesn't matter if you can't figure out how to implement it. We put a tracked phone number on there and now were able to see everyone who calls us from seeing our van. It's been fantastic!

Cesar Navarro

Outstanding Service!

Reviewed 2017-10-30

I am very picky when it comes to software used by my company. I did a lot of research to see which Call Recording software would be a perfect fit for my marketing corporation. Finally, I came across Phonewagon and they really did their job! I use this software for my of my clients and I love working with them. customer service agent is very helpful; he reaches all my demands and helps with coding or any troubleshooting I may have. (which are none) since PhoneWagon works perfectly. The recording system is very good quality and very easy to use! I love it. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone trying to track conversions! This is the way to go.

Bryan C

Great Service, Great Price, Great Support!

Reviewed 2017-02-10

If you're looking for a phone solution for your business look no further. Phone Wagon is not only competitive in price, but over delivers in functionality. It's constantly improving to keep up with the latest trends and is a good solution for any size business for call tracking and quality assurance.Unlimited voice storage, custom whisper and quality assurance recordings, inexpensive in price, Good for agency use.

Casey Cox

Exceptional Customer Service! Easy to use!

Reviewed 2018-01-10

Great Customer Service, Quality Product and a User Friendly Platform that will provide me call tracking for my customers.I spoke with a customer rep and his customer service was exceptional! Everything was well explained and the platform is user friendly! I was able to figure out how to use it before instructions were given. I highly recommend PhoneWagon!

John Slionski

Love this service!!!

Reviewed 2017-05-24

Phonewagon is great! I will recommend to everyone!So easy to use, cost effective, great customer service....can't beat it! I love that my clients are now able to put some hard statistics on the success we are having for them...I love it and they love it.

Mary Coombs

PhoneWagon Setup

Reviewed 2018-09-18

We have had a really good onboarding experience with PhoneWagon.We love the capabilities and the people are great to work with. We did setup with the customer representative and she was wonderful. Very patient and took her time to make sure we understood everything.

Anonymous

phone wagon is a must for tele sales!

Reviewed 2018-03-06

increased sales!! Some of the great features is local numbers , automatic text responses, Google Adwords integration. Tracking on successful phone campaigns cuts down on lost time. .

Cindy Scillo

Mind blown. Excellent product and stellar service.

Reviewed 2018-03-12

First time set up was simple. They provide easy instructions with video. Being able to track calls at an affordable price point is just what we needed. The customer service team is very responsive and helpful. They seem to really care about their customers.

Francisco Elizondo

Great tool for tracking call

Reviewed 2018-09-12

Great service, and easy to setup. Call availability in USA. Easy to setup multiple campaigns and companies.

Brett Shank

Enables Me to Close More Leads

Reviewed 2016-12-16

I'm out in the field most of the day and can't pick up my phone. Usually I would call people back by the end of the day only to find out they went with someone else. I started using PhoneWagon and setup the automated messages and realized that customers wouldn't just call the next guy on the list. They were willing to talk to me from text messages and this helped me win a lot more jobs. Highly, highly recommend.

Christine Gray

Jump on this Wagon

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-09-19

The PhoneWagon team have been exceptional through customer service, making sure we have what we need as an agency, and actually helped cut costs which translated into rolling out PW across more clients.The software and API are easy to work with.