All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

PhoneWagon Reviews

Awesome price, awesome program and awesome support!

Google only allows tracking of one phone number on a web page. I have clients with numerous locations and with PhoneWagon I am able to track all these phone numbers.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and the implementation of the tracking was effortless. The customer service is outstanding.

Cons

I love the entire software so I truly have no comment for this section. It really is great software!

Easier than the others to setup and use

We first started using call tracking about 2 years ago because we wanted to see how our customers were finding us. Our phones were ringing off the hook and we didn't know where the customers were coming from and weren't able to tell if our marketing campaigns were actually working. I tried using some other call tracking products but they were too confusing. The other products may offer more, but it doesn't matter if you can't figure out how to implement it. We put a tracked phone number on there and now were able to see everyone who calls us from seeing our van. It's been fantastic!

Cons

Thanks for the kind words Matt. Glad you are able to see how your campaigns are performing. As always, we're here if you need anything! -Ryan

Works just like advertised

Pros

I like they don't limit how many times you can change the phone number. It's easy add and easy remove.

Cons

Support could improve but once you get everything right. You don't even need them 😁

Outstanding Service!

Pros

I am very picky when it comes to software used by my company. I did a lot of research to see which Call Recording software would be a perfect fit for my marketing corporation. Finally, I came across Phonewagon and they really did their job! I use this software for my of my clients and I love working with them. customer service agent is very helpful; he reaches all my demands and helps with coding or any troubleshooting I may have. (which are none) since PhoneWagon works perfectly. The recording system is very good quality and very easy to use! I love it. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone trying to track conversions! This is the way to go.

Cons

Great Service, Great Price, Great Support!

If you're looking for a phone solution for your business look no further. Phone Wagon is not only competitive in price, but over delivers in functionality. It's constantly improving to keep up with the latest trends and is a good solution for any size business for call tracking and quality assurance.

Pros

Unlimited voice storage, custom whisper and quality assurance recordings, inexpensive in price, Good for agency use.

Cons

Exceptional Customer Service! Easy to use!

Great Customer Service, Quality Product and a User Friendly Platform that will provide me call tracking for my customers.

Pros

I spoke with a customer rep and his customer service was exceptional! Everything was well explained and the platform is user friendly! I was able to figure out how to use it before instructions were given. I highly recommend PhoneWagon!

Love this service!!!

Phonewagon is great! I will recommend to everyone!

Pros

So easy to use, cost effective, great customer service....can't beat it! I love that my clients are now able to put some hard statistics on the success we are having for them...I love it and they love it.

Cons

Thanks John! Happy that we can play a role in helping you show your clients the full picture of what you're doing for them!

PhoneWagon Setup

We have had a really good onboarding experience with PhoneWagon.

Pros

We love the capabilities and the people are great to work with. We did setup with the customer representative and she was wonderful. Very patient and took her time to make sure we understood everything.

Cons

We don't have any negative feedback at this time.

phone wagon is a must for tele sales!

increased sales!!

Pros

Some of the great features is local numbers , automatic text responses, Google Adwords integration. Tracking on successful phone campaigns cuts down on lost time. .

Cons

What I like least is that people are now getting leery of the local number . We are getting more no answers and hang ups .

Mind blown. Excellent product and stellar service.

Pros

First time set up was simple. They provide easy instructions with video. Being able to track calls at an affordable price point is just what we needed. The customer service team is very responsive and helpful. They seem to really care about their customers.

Phonewagon Rocks

Very easy to use, many features. I was impressed.

Pros

Great product/software and the people that work there are incredibly helpful. Especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Cons

Cant think of anything I didnt like at all.

Great tool for tracking call

Great service, and easy to setup.

Pros

Call availability in USA. Easy to setup multiple campaigns and companies.

Cons

Setup ideal for USA & Canada campaings, other countries lacking numbers or availability.

Enables Me to Close More Leads

I'm out in the field most of the day and can't pick up my phone. Usually I would call people back by the end of the day only to find out they went with someone else. I started using PhoneWagon and setup the automated messages and realized that customers wouldn't just call the next guy on the list. They were willing to talk to me from text messages and this helped me win a lot more jobs. Highly, highly recommend.

Fantastic Support, Great Pricing

I once deleted a number - that I NEEDED - by accident, and customer support went out of their way to buy the number back and place it back into my account.

Pros

The EASE that it is to get started. And don't let me forget about the customer support.

Cons

The UIX seems a bit too much - I wish it was more smooth looking.

Jump on this Wagon

The PhoneWagon team have been exceptional through customer service, making sure we have what we need as an agency, and actually helped cut costs which translated into rolling out PW across more clients.

Pros

The software and API are easy to work with.

Cons

There really aren't any complaints. Team have worked with us to give us what we need.

Super easy setup, great features, good price

Pros

How easy it is create a new, localized number for each campaign. Also, the AdWords and Google Analytics integrations can be done in less than 5 minutes. Very straightforward and easy.

Cons

thanks Owen... super pumped to have you on the wagon!!

Easy and affordable call tracking for a digital marketer

Pros

The transparency of pricing. Easy to price when on-selling to clients compared to other tools. UI/UX is fantastic and their customer support is quick and responsive.

Cons

As an Australian business, the changes need to be made manually by the team. Looking forward to being able to have full control over Aus numbers.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.