Plum Voice Hosted IVR Reviews

Plum Voice Hosted IVR

Automated phone calls and contact center processes

Plum Voice Hosted IVR

Review Summary

Pros

Moist appealing to me is the ease of user and functionality. The interface for even someone like me ( not the most technically sound) was easy to understand and use.

Al B.

Read the full review
What I like most is the ease of use. Our account representative is also very responsive and helpful.

Rosie G.

Read the full review
The up-time is great and the ease of use is excellent.

Read the full review

Cons

I don't have anything to complain about. I came to Plum already having experience in this industry and they're delivering everything I need.

Mike B.

Read the full review
Difficult to say - as I have not directly used two systems in a comparison mode.

Al B.

Read the full review
My only request is that I wish we had more reporting features, but understand this is likely due to the limited features we have due to our own business model.

Rosie G.

4.8

Choose them and don't look back

It's great.

Pros

Their product just works. No drama. No downtime. It just works exactly as advertised which is what we and our clients want from an IVR system. Their service is amazing as well and we are able to get the support we need when we need it. Shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Cons

We like it all. We preferred to use the "PlumDev" where we build our own VoiceXML so we have ultimate flexibility on the workflow.

Fuse+

Overall, extremely pleased with Fuse+. Along with being easy to use, it allows for a lot of flexibility, allowing for additional Javascript or VoiceXML if the standard data gathering/processing modules cannot accomplish a client's customized request. This has been a crucial factor for several of our implementations.

Pros

Fuse+ is incredibly simply to use and enables anyone to create, test and release a new IVR within a few days, if not sooner. Case in point: Within a few weeks of using Fuse+, we received an order of 17 unique IVR applications from a single client, to be released asap. With the easy to follow flow-chart interface and audio manager, the toll-free provisioning feature, the easy-to-use deployment table and especially the cloning feature, we were able to release all 17 IVRs a month later. Our previous deployment timeframe would have been 4-6 weeks per IVR, so Fuse+ saved us at least a year in development time.

Cons

For a 'nice to have' feature, I would like to see an option to export data from the reporting section, and eventually an option to schedule a daily report that can be automatically emailed. (I know there is exportable data from VoiceTrends but that is almost too granular) Prior to the latest release, I would've said the main landing page where all IVR applications are listed. In the past, the page was difficult to navigate; however, new filters have now been added that make it easier to find recently edited apps or apps that only I have created. Excellent enhancement!

PlumVoice is a big help to our team!

This is a great system that is easy to use and works as promised every time. The company is quick to alert us to any issues they are working on and maintenance is completed at a time that never affects our process. Their representatives are also very friendly and follow up immediately whenever a request is made for assistance.

Cons

Essential for our annual survey

Overall, we've been happy with Plum Voice.

Pros

Our ability to annually configure a large, complex survey using the Plum Voice interface has been very helpful over the last seven years. And, customer service has been excellent.

Cons

I've run into a few limitations when trying to edit the content of our survey.

Excellent Product & Customer Service

We've been using Plum for a couple of years, and overall have

Pros

Very flexible, you can make changes in the portal with relative ease, and the changes are made instantly.

Cons

It would be nice if there was more searching inside of the portal to locate a DID with some different parameters.

Reliability, with Top-Notch Support

Plum has supplied everything I need. Their system works and when I need help I get superior, timely support. What more can you ask for?

Pros

Always On Support On-line VXML documentation On-line call reports to debug applications Ability to manage my 50+ toll-free and local numbers Ability to handle high call volumes

Plum|Dev

Plum has been a great business partner over the many years we have used them. Our needs started out small but over the years we have grown to using nearly 200,000 phone calls per month.

Pros

Very simple to integrate with plenty of documentation and an online forum. The online logs when errors do occur are easy to review and determine what occurred. The account management team has always very responsive and helpful when on-boarding our new clients. See cons below, but to help address this Plum has been helpful in creating professional recordings for us to use where possible.

Cons

The text to speech engines that are supported can be a little robotic.

Plum Voice Review

We have a large array of customers using the software for a realtime IVR. It requires a high uptime, and for the most part, the system has been up and functioning, which is great.

Pros

The software is pretty easy to manage - standard VXML.

Cons

Some of the features that competition has are not available at this point. We have worked with the team at Plum to add them to the roadmap, so the ability to work with Plum is good.

Plum IVR is highly available, having enrich features and providing 24X7 customer support.

We are happy with PLUM IVR services

Pros

Highly available, having enrich features and providing 24X7 customer support.

Cons

IVR Reporting System. Now they are planning to enhance it. It will good now

Great product and great reliability!

Pros

The up-time is great and the ease of use is excellent!

Cons

No cons currently for this platform. They took our requests for improvements and made those changes. Then they published them in a very timely manner.

Fuse+ Review

We wanted to fully control our IVR process and PLUM FUSE+ has allowed us to do that. Their account management team has also been really good. I have been highly impressed with their level of involvement. Often with vendors, this involvement drops after the on-boarding process but this has not been the case for us, which is refreshing.

Pros

We selected the Fuse+ product for its ease of use as well as reliability. The setup is very intuitive and can be customized to your business’s needs. We like that you can create your own testing environments and deploy immediately. The right tools really do make a difference.

Cons

The reporting was a little clunky for us at first but we have a great account manager who continues to engage with us to ensure we are on track.

Extremely reliable with high uptime.

Pros

Great UI to build and manage IVR applications. Good analytics and reports that detail customer journey. Ease to manage phone number.

Cons

knowledge of VoiceXML is required to create more complex IVR applications. knowledge of speech rec is required to build conversational dialogs.

The Voice Library - Review

WE have been in partnership for over 10 years, new innovations, great customer service , easy to use platforms, and cost value... why would I change?