Prezly

PR CRM and pitching PR software with online newsrooms

visit website

Prezly Reviews - Page 2

An easy tool for PR professionals

Pros

I like the most that I can easily organize my campaigns and use the data from the reports to track how our content is being perceived by the recipients. We use Prezly to distribute press release all the time and we find it a very time saving instrument.

Cons

I would like to have more option in creating the content - more editing tools and features.

Prezly Review

Prezly provides everything a PR professional requires from a media campaign distribution standpoint. They have done their research and have identified every tool necessary to promote your brand. The way organizations conduct PR today is so different than what it was even just a few years ago - Prezly is constantly developing features and ideas to reflect that change in the industry. Most importantly, Prezly has one of the best customer services out there as they are quick and genuinely care. I work in North America and there has never been an issue with this Belgium-based company.

Great solution for PR

Very pleased with the service. I cannot envision us moving to anything else, anytime soon.

Pros

The feature list ticked most, if not all, our requirements. The lower price point compared to other systems made Prezly even more attractive.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of anything. I'm very happy with Prezly.

Very easy to use, well thought-out solution for newsrooms

I was able to publish press information very easily without having to call on the help of the web team. This meant I was independent of other colleagues. It is really easy to use, and the result is nice.

Pros

In no time at all you can create an attractive newsroom with prezly, manage your journalists' addresses and send out press releases. The software can be operated intuitively. The support reacts to questions as fast as lightning.

Cons

I can't really think of anything negative.

Perfect for our needs

Pros

• Insights in open rate and click rate • Very easy to create a press reslease with all sort of integrations like YouTube video's and sociale media posts. • They keep adding new features with frequent updates • They respond very fast if you encouter a problem

Cons

• importing contacts can be complicated, but they are fixing that • In the beginning the software can be overwhelming (but they offer live demo's)

Great tool which allows me to deliver my messages more effectively!

Pros

For me, Prezly is the perfect public relations tool that helps me escape media list Excel hell. I could enrich my contacts and communicate with them on a more efficient way.

Good platform

It has been pretty nice.

Pros

They constantly improve the platform and they are very kind.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a long time to load some features.

Very powerful and useful tool for your media relations and external comms

I previously used Prezly when I worked at a Comms agency and it let us keep organized a +9k contacts collaborative database. Currently, I'm using it from an inhouse PR & Comms team, and we have been able to connect it with other tools of the digital marketing team in order to contribute to our digital acquisition strategy.

Pros

It's very easy to use, and lets you keep organized and updated your media database as it's on the cloud. Also, it allows connecting to your website and passes SEO value, by personalizing your newsroom link to your domain.

Cons

The monthly fee is a bit high, and since the newsroom is based on a template (very easy to fill out), not much customization is possible.

Awesome tool for PR!

I can include a lot of contacts whom i can send information the easiest way possible.

Pros

Prezly is very easy to use and allows me to share important information wit media very fast

Cons

i think that some steps for creating the press releases can be skipped

Love it!

Pros

It does exactly what I need to send press releases. Features are plenty, support is very good, feedback on releases is awesome.

Cons

Contact management (tags, for example) could be faster in a few ways. So far I've only encountered serious downtime once, let's hope it stays that way.

Attractive and easy to use

My colleagues and I started working with Prezly a year ago and we are very pleased with it. Prezly is very easy to use and enables us to create attractive press releases in no time. Even colleagues who are not very tech-savvy quickly learned how to use it and really enjoy working with it. We especially like the clean and easy integration of visuals and video. As a big media company visuals are a major asset to our communication. Another important asset is the possibility to see the mailing reports: who opened our press releases? Who clicked on the releases? We can instantly see how successful or interesting a pitch is.

Great tool for PR

Great

Pros

We started using the tool a couple of months ago. It was really a game changer. Easy to use, it centralizes your PR efforts and deliver results.

Cons

Maybe the startup wit the tool. It wasn't that friendly at first

Making your life easier

Prezly has made life a lot easier for me. And more fun! All the tools you need to create and monitor a good press campaign is now centralized in one program. No more working with different excell sheets, mail chimp lists, word documents etc. Everything is really user-friendly and the mailing reports are very helpful. Easy, simple, fun, beautiful.

Pros

Everything above

Cons

Maybe it would be even better to have some more options to personalize your page.

Thank you for your review Micha. There are extra options to personalize your newsroom. You can create a custom css skins to completely change the look and feel. Enterprise clients can also get custom newsroom layouts that tie in seamlessly with their own website.

User friendly PR tool

I've been working with Prezly for over a year now and it's a very user friendly tool, easy to explain to new colleagues or interns. For my team it's helpful to have our contacts stored in one list that all of us can rely on. I especially like the mailing reports to see which journalists are interested and to learn how successfull the pitch is . You can simply add images, video content and links to the online press release. Although for our products (books), we'd like to see the clean and basic layout somewhat more personalised.

Bedankt Alexandra!

Excellent online tool for any PR professional

We have changed the way we issue and pitch press releases since we started using Prezly. The tool is easy to use, it helps connect up social profiles for your contacts and gives you quick and easy access to view campaign results. To top it off, the support from the team behind Prezly has been nothing short of superb. Any questions are normally answered within minutes using the online chat. Highly recommended to anyone looking to make the jump into the digital PR world.

Expanding PR opportunities

Quick to set up and easy to use, Prezly is the tool PR pros need to convert their traditional press releases into advanced multimedia news releases. Video content, downloadable image galleries, and social media sharing are vital to effectively engage with our target public nowadays. The email campaign reports and analysis provided by Prezly's platform further help to successfully manage media relations.

Cons

It's not CRM, it's PRM (Press Release Management)!

Prezly handle press releases beautifully with a wonderful layout and editing options. They're published under a professional template and makes them easily sharable for viewers. More than that, you can distribute these press releases to your press contacts in a beautiful manner as in-line attachments. This is what I call PRM, which open status, easy replies, and excellent contact management.

The perfect news room!

Rating says it all: Prezly is a very easy and simple tool to use, no complexity, straight forward. In a few clicks my news releases are launched. Uploading language versions goes very fast too. Our newsroom looks very professional. Customer support is top: each question is answered within a few moments. Stop looking, use Prezly!

Cons

A usefull and easy to use program

Prezly has made PR life a lot easier for us. All the information you need is now centralized in one program, instead of scattered across various excel sheets, word documents etc. Sending campaigns is a simple task, and with Prezly it's easy to document the different campaigs you've send before. In short, a recommendable program.

The Best PR Tool

I have used Prezly for a while now and absolutely love it. I have had numerous people comment on how professional our pr is and our releases thanks to Prezly. It has increased our company's brand image a thousand-fold. Wouldn't use anything else.

Cons

Thanks for your kind words Earnest.

Fantastic PR Platform

I loved using it for my Kickstarter launch and my comfortableclub.com e-commerce store. It provides a seamless experience for bloggers to pull information from.

Amazing

The easiest way to communicate as a press office, finally we can monitorize which journalists read or not our releases. Moreover the customer care is fast and always available! It's great!

Prezly app

Easy to use, it saves a lot of time for you. It is a little bit slow when you try to add a lot of photos.

Prezly Review

Pros

I liked how easy it was to communicate with larger groups and teams.

Cons

It took a little while to get used to, but I believe this is common.

This reviewer only left a rating