RedFlag Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.74/10

Reviews by rating

This may sound silly, but the only thing I dislike about RedFlag is the fact that I wasn't introduced to them sooner.

Allie C.

Real Estate, 10,001+ employees

Game Changer!

Have you ever had to manually contact thousands of employees during a time of crisis? As in, establish calling trees and try endlessly to get in touch to make sure they're okay? DITTO! That was our reality up until RedFlag came into the picture! What was once manual and very heavy lifting has now turned into smooth communication via channels that offer flexibility to our employees during already difficult...

Pros

First and foremost - it is intuitive. As soon as I was setup with an account, I jumped right into the tool without any trouble. Of course the RedFlag team had scheduled a demo so I could quickly get up to speed, but it was so simple that I could navigate it right away. Secondly - the flexibility is huge. Flexibility in a many ways! First the flexibility to shape recipient groups is huge. For example...

RM

Rachaell M.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Red Flag is a great service

Its been a great a service.

Pros

Mass communications through phone, cell and email all at once.

Cons

It was easy to use, set up took a while.

MW

Melody W.

Commercial Real Estate, 5,001-10,000 employees

More Effective, Less Effort!

Pros

With RedFlag, communication is quick and easy! The dashboard is user-friendly and makes emergency communication with our tenants efficient. The PocketStop Team makes set up effortless, and their training is informative and easy to follow. They provide all the tools needed to effectively utilize communication technology.

Cons

I have used and tested many communication software and I have zero complaints with RedFlag.

Ashanti R.

Machinery, 5,001-10,000 employees

User friendly!

Pros

Helps with getting out important information to Internal customers.

Cons

Would have liked more space for a larger organization to accommodate but staff always available to ensure those areas get met.

NW

Nancy W.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,001+ employees

Emergency Notification System

Mass communication with one click.

Pros

Mass communication at your fingertips with ease.

Cons

I like everything about this program it is easy to use.

TD

Tasmai D.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

RedFlag is the True Game-Changer in Emergency Communication

Handling a company with branches in multiple locations across the nation can be quite a task. It’s your duty to ensure the safety of your employees, and doing so while being based in a single location seemed like a great challenge. That’s where RedFlag came into the picture for us! This software made it super easy for us to send out emergency notifications to our employees within seconds. Be it inclement weather fire drills, this tool has helped us send out alerts for it all. It has also improved our internal communication.

Pros

Firstly, RedFlag’s UI is exceptionally well-developed. You can easily get acquainted with it in minutes and start using it to perfection. This also makes it very simple to send out alerts during any emergency. It even allows you to send out emergency alerts in multiple modes (text, emails, and voice) to ensure that your employees notice them. Secondly, the tool can be used during non-emergency situations...

Cons

I don’t think there are any cons to RedFlag as such. Would love to see even more features added to it. Kudos to RedFlag!

Cesar T.

Retail, 5,001-10,000 employees

Fast and efficient

We use RedFlag to communicate instant messages to our mall tenants when we have to. We had two hurricane situations a few months ago wherein we needed to inform tenants of the mall if we will close or not. Our messages we’re received timely by tenant contacts on our list and these were received simultaneously via their email and smart phones. We received many praises and positive comments during those challenging times not only from our tenants but also from the management staff, service providers and most important of all the mall owners. It is definitely an essential communication tool during crisis situations.

Pros

RedFlag is so easy to use and a fast way to communicate to our tenants on those times we need to use it. Aside from my office desktop, I was able to use it on myiPad at home.

Cons

So far I have not encountered any issues with RedFlag. It’s user friendly.

BC

Brian C.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

RedFlag is our secret weapon!

In the past, we had no visibility and tracking over our communications, with RedFlag we get that. At least we know people are getting the messages. That’s huge for us.

Pros

We can track who actually received a specific message and we can do this across all channels. We have a lot of contractors that we work with, so communication is key. These are critical communications, but they are non-emergency in nature. If a message absolutely has to cut through all the clutter, we send it using RedFlag. Contractors know to look for and respond to a message from RedFlag.

Cons

There's really not much to dislike. This is web-based product, so they are constantly upgrading and adding new features. It's so intuitive and easy to use.

Jen C.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

More than software

I recommend Red Flag to my clients and have yet to have an unhappy customer. In particular, my clients in the Shopping Center industry have become reliant on Red Flag for crisis communications to ensure information is spread quickly and effectively, saving time and, potentially, even saving lives.

Pros

Besides the peace of mind knowing that we had this software in place, finally, I think the best part of the process was working with the company on the implementation. They are very helpful, friendly and patient!

Cons

So far I honestly cannot think of anything I don't like about this software.

KW

Kotone W.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Excellent choice for mass notifications!

I have used RedFlag at several different companies over the years, as it is my go-to for mass communications. It is simple to use and does exactly what I need in order to easily notify my tenants of emergency situations. I highly recommend this product for any mass communication needs.

Pros

The RedFlag platform is very user friendly from both a desktop and the mobile app. The ability to create templates for quick messages is a time saver and takes some of the stress out of crafting a message on the fly during an emergency situation. Also being able to reach tenants via multiple points of communication at one time is amazing.

Cons

Nothing to dislike. Very user friendly, easy to navigate and administer. Highly recommend.

GT

George T.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Red Flag- Great Way to find a deal

I look at this app each day. its a great way to find and communicate deals

Pros

I love how you can post deals, and revie boards and how there is always a forum for freebies and blak fridays. I have purschaed alot of items through the informaiton provided in the app

Cons

Sometimesi have to filter through alot of junk to review the items im interest in

KT

Kathy T.

Retail, 10,001+ employees

Red Flag Overview DuBois Mall

Very good experience

Pros

The ability to relay messages in mass quantities in a timely matter.

Cons

In the beginning it is hard to navigate until you have used it multiple times.

LB

Lorrie B.

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

Great Product

We use RedFlag as a broadcast notice to our building tenants when conducting fire drills or when an a situation in the building occurs and we need to get information out quickly.

Pros

This software allows us to communicate with our Tenants at optimum times... during emergency situations or when building wide information needs to be sent in a moment.

Cons

The software is a little expensive for the amount of times that we use it throughout the year.

DW

Darrin W.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 1,001-5,000 employees

A staple of our communications

We have historically used Red Flag for emergency communications but during the Pandemic it proved to be great for quick messaging about changing regulations and work schedules. With people forced to work from home this was a very effective tool.

Pros

Red Flag is easy to use and very customizable.

Cons

I have no complaints about this software

SH

Steve H.

Facilities Services, 10,001+ employees

Used other for 2+ years

Software is easy to use and is Needed

have used it personally 4-5 times in the last 18 months and enjoy using this

Pros

We use this software for our National Notices of Issues with specific locations. I.e. Incumbent weather, Wildfire events, Evacuations, Office Closures and the likes.

Cons

not much bad to say about this software. We use this software regularly.

SH

Shawn H.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Very Powerful, Very Affordable

Our objective with buying this service was to alert the Penn Museum community of disruptions of critical systems in our building. Due to Penn policy, however, we are not allowed to alert our community of immediate emergencies. We must rely on fire alert systems or Penn proper for information about an incident.

Pros

This is my first time managing a crisis or internal communication system, so I have very little to compare and contrast. I can say that the system is very easy to use and is not overloaded with useless features. Additionally, the price point was perfect for our small/medium organization.

Cons

I can't really think of anything. Make it free?

LK

Lionel K.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Red Flag when it counts

Communication, communication is the cornerstone of easing everyone's mind during a Pandemic. Our Residents and Staff are safe, and we keep everyone informed about weekly testing, the results, and information about COVID vaccines.

Pros

For our Senior Living Community, Red Flag allows me to keep in touch with Residents, Family Members, and Staff. We send out notices weekly and sometimes daily to update everyone about the Community, testing for COVID, and the results of testing.

Cons

Software is very easy to use, so I am not sure what can be done to make it better.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

A must for managing client/tenant/vendor relations

Our company often needs to reach out to tenants and members on short notice and this system allows us to accurately do so, whether it's weather-related closings, emergency building repairs, etc..... This system has been very helpful.

Pros

RedFlag is a great tool for our organization to quickly get out important notifications to all our staff, tenants and vendors. The client is very happy and at ease that we have a reliable emergency notification system. It was simple to set up and user friendly when making frequent changes to group lists.

Cons

I have not had any issues with this software.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Scalable and Easy to use for large complex organzations

We've simplified a lot of internal communication challenges with the product- customer service and training is top notch and we've never had a request or question that wasn't responded to quickly and clearly.

Pros

I love this platform and use it for a large client with 100s of locations for emergency management. We have literally over 100 users who login and manage their own locations for emergency messaging.

Cons

Their a few tweaks Id like to see in the UX but they seem to be constantly updating and improving

ZV

Zach V.

Biotechnology, 501-1,000 employees

Great Product and Service!

Very good.

Pros

I've had a great experience with the Redflag software and team. The application is very easy to use and is extremely helpful in times where we need to communicate to the masses. My onboarding associate, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is an outstanding resource and did a wonderful job assisting us in the setup.

Cons

I haven't found anything that stands out as a major con.

MS

Michael S.

Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees

Redflag Review

The Redflag software has made my job easier by giving me the capability to send mass notifications anywhere I have a cell signal. Not only is the software user friendly, but the customer support is helpful and ready to respond to questions.

Pros

I liked the fact that you can send notifications not only from your computer but from your smart phone.

Cons

I have not found anything I dislike about the software, at this time.

Real Estate, 10,001+ employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Easy and Efficient

Redflag is our property go to for immediate need and emergency announcements.

Pros

Redflag is easy to setup; has a good visual format and is user friendly. Updates are quick and easy. I

Cons

Redflag has not presented any issues so far for our users.

DJ

Donna J.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Wonderful Emergency Tool

We only use it for emergencies, but it does the job and gets messages to tenants instantly

Pros

That it's able to get to tenants via text, call and email, so if one thing is down then they will be able to receive the message another way

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say, it does the job perfectly

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great for Emergency Notices to Tenants

Easy.

Pros

It is very easy to use to communicate with tenants and building staff at the building.

Cons

The notices are very simple. Recommend photos or icons when texting as well as text.

MT

Mark T.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Why You Should Use RedFlag

We can reach out to all of our employees on multiple devices very quickly with information.

Pros

It is straightforward to use and easy to manage. Top-notch support by there staff.

Cons

I cannot find anything that I do not like about this system.