Retreaver Reviews

Pros

They are the true embodiment of bring value and you will be rewarded.

Leo D.

Cons

When you deal with so many buyers, its hard to keep track.

Some of the filtering can be tricky to set up and is counter-intuitive, however the support team is always there to guide you through any difficult set ups.

Kristin M.

5.0

Call routing with ease

My company has been using Retreaver for 5+ years. The product is easy to use, and they have excellent customer support. Retreaver has helped us grow with our call volume and they are always looking to add additional technology/features to allow us to continue to grow.

Pros

Call routing capabilities Ease of use clean user interface

Cons

More in depth reporting and/or dashboards

Above and beyond is an understatement!

The Retreaver team is absolutely incredible. Above and beyond is understatement with these guys. I have never felt so taken care of with any other company. I had some very specific needs for my business and they were able to deliver without any hesitation literally making it possible for me to do what I am doing. They have become more than a service I use, but friends working to achieve common goals.

Pros

From your initial interaction, you can tell Retreaver's goal is to build strong business relationships with their customers. You can tell they genuinely care about you and your business. They are the true embodiment of bring value and you will be rewarded . I was having difficulty finding solutions to very critical issues preventing expansion and as soon as I approached them I essentially got a “No...

Cons

There are some more advanced features I would like to see in Retreaver, but as I write this the development team is already implementing them!

Great Platform

Historically, posting data out from our system(s) to our clients has been a...clunky process. Retreaver has virtually solved that issue for us. Nowadays verifying data points and posting those points out to our clients in real time can be done with ease and consistency.

Pros

It's effective, and affordable. Can't ask for much more when it comes to a call tracking system. On top of that the customer service from this company is incredible. Their team is always there to help us customize/strategize on how we can make the most of the software.

Cons

As a user of multiple call tracking platforms I'd say there are aspects of the platform that aren't as intuitive as others. That said, the platform overall is easy to navigate through and their team is more than willing to coach you to ensure you are getting what you need out of it. If you're thinking of using this in addition to other systems, or transitioning altogether, like anything else there will be a learning curve. However, once you get the blueprint down the system is pretty easy to use and very effective. Not many negative things to say about this company!

Full time Mom running Paypercall

I've been using Retreaver for over 2 years and wouldn't change platforms. It's affordable, easy to navigate and support is always easy to reach, the turnaround responses from support is almost always immediately.

Pros

Easy to navigate (specially for someone who is not tech savvy). Affordable and reports are easy to read.

Cons

If I need to make changes on what's already coded, I'll have to send request to support (which isn't a big deal) But I wish the options on what's visible to publishers are available for me to choose and make them visible or not.

Excellent Call Tracking Platform

Enjoy using Retreaver for tracking our calls.

Pros

Retreaver has an excellent support team and is easy to use. Plus the reporting is detailed and very useful.

Great call platform!

Overall experience has been great. Retreaver's employees are friendly and helpful. Platform has been everything we need and is a lot less expensive than many of the other platforms we researched.

Pros

I like that it's an easy to use (for a non-techy person) platform that has all functionalities that we need to run our pay per call and transfer business. Customer service has been prompt and helpful too.

Cons

Can't think of any real pain points. Software's been great.

Great product!

Pros

It is easy to use and their customer service team is fantastic. I would recommend this software to anyone.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to set the revenue amounts differently within a campaign and this is something that Retreaver does not offer.

System Overall

Retreaver so far in my short experience has been great in terms of function and cost savings. there is a little bit of a learn curve, but once the user understands the platforms logics, everything becomes easy

Pros

I love the customer service that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provides me. No matter the day or the time, he is always available. additionally, in terms of setting up the campaigns, the platform gives me lots of flexibility to input unique situations.

Cons

I would differently like to see more widgets or dashboard tracking tools. Additionally, having a comment section for each buyer will help teams remember specifics for each buyer they are running. when you deal with so many buyers, its hard to keep track

Great service / easy platform

Rep is incredibly responsive, knows his stuff and ready to dive right in and fix an issue.. I've never waiting more than 30 seconds for a response!

Pros

Super intuitive and easy to use, I was pretty much up to speed within 3 hours or use.

Cons

I would like the UI to be a bit more intuitive, but again easy to navigate once you're used to it.

Good tracking software and customer support

It's easy for me to track my campaigns and understand well about my customers.

Pros

It's easy to handle my campaigns. And I feel the traffic distribution function is very useful, especially when shift the traffic source to different ends.

Cons

No, I think, it's good for me to handle.

Amazing software and totally recommend over others

Retreaver is the most cost effective in comparison to other similar softwares that we have used the ability to get granular in our reporting is very important and this has been no problem for the Retreaver platform overall experience so far has been great!!

Pros

-overall layout of the software is easy to understand and to use -the best customer service you can ask for -allows for very granular reporting -The Retreaver team is great to work with- ask for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] he'll hook you up with a great deal!

Cons

none so far, everything running smoothly!