Retreaver Reviews

5.0/5 (10 reviews)

Pros
  • Call routing capabilities Ease of use clean user interface
  • Super intuitive and easy to use, I was pretty much up to speed within 3 hours or use.
  • Easy to navigate (specially for someone who is not tech savvy). Affordable and reports are easy to read.
  • Retreaver has an excellent support team and is easy to use. Plus the reporting is detailed and very useful.
Cons
  • No, I think, it's good for me to handle.
  • More in depth reporting and/or dashboards
  • none so far, everything running smoothly!
  • Can't think of any real pain points. Software's been great.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Kevin Wallace

Call routing with ease

Reviewed 2019-01-09

My company has been using Retreaver for 5+ years. The product is easy to use, and they have excellent customer support. Retreaver has helped us grow with our call volume and they are always looking to add additional technology/features to allow us to continue to grow.

Pros
Call routing capabilities Ease of use clean user interface

Cons
More in depth reporting and/or dashboards

Leo Danconia

Above and beyond is an understatement!

Reviewed 2019-10-05

The Retreaver team is absolutely incredible. Above and beyond is understatement with these guys. I have never felt so taken care of with any other company. I had some very specific needs for my business and they were able to deliver without any hesitation literally making it possible for me to do what I am doing. They have become more than a service I use, but friends working to achieve common goals.

Pros
From your initial interaction, you can tell Retreaver's goal is to build strong business relationships with their customers. You can tell they genuinely care about you and your business. They are the true embodiment of bring value and you will be rewarded . I was having difficulty finding solutions to very critical issues preventing expansion and as soon as I approached them I essentially got a “No problem, we can make that happen." They were able to implement a custom integration for me and I have since been able to grow my company. The platform itself is extremely reliable, never buggy, and is the perfect blend of simplistic yet technical. Within an hour I was able to learn the platform and get my first campaigns going. The awesome tagging feature allows for intricate routing, conversion and granular reporting making complex set ups possible. Their postback features are straightforward and integration is easy and seamless. Reporting and conversion tracking has never been easier for us. You absolutely need to consider Retreaver as your call tracking solution, they bring the phrase "added value" to a new level.

Cons
There are some more advanced features I would like to see in Retreaver, but as I write this the development team is already implementing them!

Moq ahmad

Amazing software and totally recommend over others

Reviewed 2020-02-06

Retreaver is the most cost effective in comparison to other similar softwares that we have used the ability to get granular in our reporting is very important and this has been no problem for the Retreaver platform overall experience so far has been great!!

Pros
-overall layout of the software is easy to understand and to use -the best customer service you can ask for -allows for very granular reporting -The Retreaver team is great to work with- ask for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] he'll hook you up with a great deal!

Cons
none so far, everything running smoothly!

Kristin Miata

Excellent Call Tracking Platform

Reviewed 2019-01-09

Enjoy using Retreaver for tracking our calls.

Pros

Cons
Some of the filtering can be tricky to set up and is counter-intuitive, however the support team is always there to guide you through any difficult set ups.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Full time Mom running Paypercall

Reviewed 2019-01-09

I've been using Retreaver for over 2 years and wouldn't change platforms. It's affordable, easy to navigate and support is always easy to reach, the turnaround responses from support is almost always immediately.

Pros

Cons
If I need to make changes on what's already coded, I'll have to send request to support (which isn't a big deal) But I wish the options on what's visible to publishers are available for me to choose and make them visible or not.

Tim Glenn

Great call platform!

Reviewed 2019-01-22

Overall experience has been great. Retreaver's employees are friendly and helpful. Platform has been everything we need and is a lot less expensive than many of the other platforms we researched.

Pros
I like that it's an easy to use (for a non-techy person) platform that has all functionalities that we need to run our pay per call and transfer business. Customer service has been prompt and helpful too.

Cons
Can't think of any real pain points. Software's been great.

Angela Pav

Great product!

Reviewed 2017-11-18

Pros
It is easy to use and their customer service team is fantastic. I would recommend this software to anyone.

Cons
It would be nice to be able to set the revenue amounts differently within a campaign and this is something that Retreaver does not offer.

Alex Feldman

Great service / easy platform

Reviewed 2019-01-18

Rep is incredibly responsive, knows his stuff and ready to dive right in and fix an issue.. I've never waiting more than 30 seconds for a response!

Pros

Cons
I would like the UI to be a bit more intuitive, but again easy to navigate once you're used to it.

System Overall

Reviewed 2019-01-18

Retreaver so far in my short experience has been great in terms of function and cost savings. there is a little bit of a learn curve, but once the user understands the platforms logics, everything becomes easy

Pros
I love the customer service that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provides me. No matter the day or the time, he is always available. additionally, in terms of setting up the campaigns, the platform gives me lots of flexibility to input unique situations.

Cons
I would differently like to see more widgets or dashboard tracking tools. Additionally, having a comment section for each buyer will help teams remember specifics for each buyer they are running. when you deal with so many buyers, its hard to keep track

Anonymous

Good tracking software and customer support

Reviewed 2019-01-10

It's easy for me to track my campaigns and understand well about my customers.

Pros
It's easy to handle my campaigns. And I feel the traffic distribution function is very useful, especially when shift the traffic source to different ends.

Cons
No, I think, it's good for me to handle.