All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Ricochet360

Sales is a contact sport. Our Auto Dialer connects you 1st!

visit website

Ricochet360 Reviews

Brittany H.

Read the full review
It has been a very easy transition and the experience has been great.

Corey G.

Read the full review
The software is user friendly. We loved that we were able to access the software from any device.

Liz C.

Read the full review

Cons

Sometimes the calls disposition wrong after setting an appointment. Also would like to be able to disposition calls faster.

Marshawna J.

Corey G.

5.0

Robust Software with a learning curve

Overall, Ricochet is the top of it's class compared to other dialers.

Pros

Ricochet is a wonderful piece of software for telemarketing. It allows the user to have a CRM, dialer, marketing automation and a VOIP system all within one ecosystem.

Cons

There is a learning curve associated with the software. However, like anything else the more time you spend using it, the easier it becomes.

Best Automation Tool

Increased call time by 200% and outbounds dials by 250%. Incredibly efficient, easy to learn, and a valuable asset to the company.

Pros

Automates processes. Easy to roll out. Maximizes callers' efforts.

Cons

The software works perfectly. At this time everything is exceeding our expectations.

Good Lead Management system for the MOney

Pros

Allows for unlimited customization, robust platform. Rep has been great assisting me in getting it working to my liking.

Cons

A bit challenging to set up initially, integration of prior lead data did not go as expected.

Easiest dialer we have used

It has been a very easy transition and the experience has been great.

Pros

We used so many dialing systems before Ricochet 360. All hard to use, hard to train on and hard to teach others how to used. After 5 platforms we found ricochet 360 and we have stayed with them the longest

Cons

I don’t like that you can not mass assign leads to people. You can’t mass delete leads. You have to individually fix errors

Powerful Tool

It's been extremely positive. Ricochet has allowed us to organize customer data so we can easily find it when they call in. The dialer has enabled us to get significantly more dials completed per day. 100's of calls a day is easily possible using Ricochet's dialer.

Pros

1. I love the ability to customize this application. Being able to add and delete fields allows me to create something that's specific to me. 2. The ability to automate text messages, emails, and voicemails has really helped me be more efficient. 3. I like that I can call directly from my laptop using Ricochet. Doing so has enabled me to get rid of my business phone system. This savings helps offset the cost of Ricochet.

Cons

Because the software is so flexibile and powerful, it requires alot of setup. I'd rather have the flexibility than have something out of the box that doesn't quite fit.

Great Value

Ricochet is an excellent easy to use software. The changes being made are heading in the right direction. Great company/product!

Pros

Ease of use. Cut down on training time for new employees. Not a lot of requirements. Could check certain things on the go. Love that my consignors has access to log into.

Cons

Wish there was more analytic data/reports available. Was told we were going to be upgraded to 3.0 but never was.

Commission Reporting

I use the commission reports to payout commissions

Pros

I'm able to pay our rep's with confidence

Cons

That my salesmen can go back & back date entries a month or more

CRM, Phone system, Marketing, and more!

The main thing that is being solved is that now all of the features are in one system and not pieced together.

Pros

The fact that they are offering most of what we needed in one area. CRM, a Phone system, a power dialer, a marketing platform, chat, and they offer a SIP service. They are also helping us with our migration from Hubspot to Ricochet. Very detailed videos and manuals.

Cons

Video chat and desktop sharing are not available, but the techs came up with a webhook solution for it.

Ricochet by Speed to Contact review

Our experience with Ricochet was amazing! The reps were very patient with us and guided us with no complaint. Their customer service and knowledge of the industry is why we went with the Ricochet Software!

Pros

The software is user friendly! We loved that we were able to access the software from any device.

Cons

We loved everything about this software..NO cons!

Best Investment in my Business

Excellent. Our rep is FANTASTIC and super helpful.

Pros

This system is the best phone and lead crm I have found since becoming an insurance agency owner 10 years ago.

Cons

setup is somewhat challenging but WORTH it!

Next level system

Pros

I have been using other CRM systems for 15 years now and Ricochet is definitely the most advanced i have ever come across. This system will make you more efficient and increase your sales. My customer service rep has been extremely helpful, patient and always available. The integration of your lead management system and phone service is a must. My old VOIP phones and lead management systems are like a rotary phone compared to Ricochet.

Cons

Take a little while to get used too

Exceptional Service

Pros

Once you get familiar with it, the functions are great! Customer rep, was remarkable, she held my hand, was super knowledgeable and even tolerated me as I was extremely frustrated at times. I am so thankful for her and all she did to help me get up and running.

Cons

Simply getting familiar with ALL the functions, it has a ton that it can do so to an average tech person it can be overwhelming.

Was good at first

Not really great but there were few things as simplicity.

Pros

You don't need a phone since it uses VoIP over the internet. So you just need your laptop wifi and headphones.

Cons

Dropped calls. Crossed calls. Overpriced. Not Allstate compliant. Crashed way too often so we had to switch

Great product

My overall experience with ricochet has been great.

Pros

Love the efficiency of it. Great for keeping track of calls and leads sets. Keeps track of which callers are getting the most callas and which are at the bottom

Ricochet works well

Customer service is good, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

Outbound calls work very well with complicated setup

Cons

Inbound calls can use a little work with logic

Ricochet CRM

No longer have to deal with multiple vendors pointing fingers at one another.

Pros

All-in-one CRM solution. One company for all my CRM needs

Cons

Getting started can be a little overwhelming, but if you watch the training videos, you'll get the hang of it.

review

Pros

the aggressive nature of the sales process

Cons

the startup process, but you get that with just about anything new that you try

Great Customer Service

Pros

The best part of the software is how hand off it can be once finely tuned.

Cons

This is a very new software and sometimes that shows but luckily most issues get taken care of quickly.

Great Telemarketing System

Pros

The automation has been great. We go online and it auto dials, texts and emails.

Cons

There is nothing in particular that jumps out to me

Best on the Market

Pros

It makes life so easy, keeping people on task. The follow up with customers is so much easier.

Cons

Waiting for a few more features to come out to make it even better.

The Great Rico

Good overall even better results

Pros

Lots of features and you can customize for your individual office needs

Cons

sometimes having to refresh / vendor data

Increased Contacts!!

Speed to Contact have been a great partner for us at New Penn, and Ricochet has helped increased our contacts and production significantly over the last year.

Cons

Thanks Nelson, We think you guys are pretty swell also!

Simple & Effective

Super fast. Simple interface. Integrates with many other systems. Steadily adding more functionality.

Cons

We thank you Scott~ Keep an eye out for our upcoming text messaging automation features and gamification layer.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.