RingCentral Engage Voice Reviews

4.5/5 (76 reviews)

Pros
  • Works with no effort if you use the automatic call recording
  • Totally simple to use from start to finish. Easy installation and use.
  • Amazing and my favorite feature. Being able to record calls is so helpful.
  • Ring Central offers a feature set that is hard to find elsewhere for a similar price
Cons
  • You have to make sure that it's turned in for all extensions.
  • The service is unreliable. We have technical issues almost daily.
  • - the call recordings are only stored for 90 days, this can be improved
  • It should be included with Ring Central. I don’t think it should cost extra
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Mayank Sachdeva

1 spot solution...

Reviewed 2019-07-25

During training freshers for the RPO process, RingCentral helps me a lot to play sample calls for the trainees. I am loving this product.

Pros
I just love the clarity of the recorded audio and the date/time - wise access to the recorded audio s amazing. Helps me in barging calls during training and quality sessions.

Cons
Additional money to be paid for the recording feature A bit expensive than the new competitors.

Anonymous

Like most of the other RC options it's lacking

Reviewed 2019-04-25

It has been an improvement from our older phone system as we can now hold persons responsible and more effectively give examples for coaching agents. Being able to go back and make sure worker A communicated with the customer about a new business quote or claim is great. I just want it to have a better interface. Also a voice to text preview on the recordings would really help alot in finding the right conversation.

Pros
Recordings work, they will also auto download to a linked cloud storage service and you can easily search recordings from the call log.

Cons
The actual process of finding a certain recording can be arduous. If the call had been transferred or if the caller made multiple calls that day sorting the information out will be a process. RC only supports a very few set of cloud storage services and setting up your own SFTP will require some investment in hardware and setup.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Grace Miranda

Does the job. As long as everything is set up, there shouldn't be many more problems.

Reviewed 2018-03-07

- Ease of use after everything is already set up and you know how to find the recordings.

Pros
- Able to download the call recordings - Able to see calls for the past 60 days - Shows Caller ID for the people who called the number

Cons
- Unable to download the voice messages along with the call recordings - You have to know to choose "Extension" and not "Admin Portal" in order to find the voice messages - Sometimes the calls don't get transferred over to the number at the office, so there can be many missed calls at one point

Amber Griggs-Long

Automatic Call Recording

Reviewed 2019-12-03

My over all experience is fantastic! The ability to record calls comes in handy and has made call training a breeze.

Pros
Amazing and my favorite feature. Being able to record calls is so helpful.

Cons
I don't have ANY negative feedback. I record calls often and haven't had one issue.

Adam Parish

I really hate Ring Central...

Reviewed 2019-05-09

Ring Central offers features like automatic call recording that are seemingly impossible to find elsewhere at a comparable price. This is literally the ONLY thing keeping us with this software. We have technical issues such as calls not forwarding to extensions properly, call detail reports missing crucial data such as which extension answered a call, or even forwarding calls to an entirely different non-affiliated company! We have several support tickets open with RC, some of which have been open for months. Their support center is almost entirely useless, and it is not uncommon to sit on hold for hours at a time as they "investigate" a technical issue. The second we find a viable alternative that has the features we require at a similar price point we are ditching this terrible service and never looking back.

Pros

Cons
The service is unreliable. We have technical issues almost daily.

Likelihood to recommend: 1/10

Santosh Bajjuri

Automatic Call Recording - Review

Reviewed 2019-09-04

- it was an excellent experience with Automatic Call Recording

Pros
- the Automatic Call Recording feature in Ring Central is one of the valuable and key features - the on-demand and automatic recording features are available based on the use case we can use them as needed - the recordings are automatically stored online

Cons
- the call recordings are only stored for 90 days, this can be improved

Easy to record calls

Reviewed 2019-09-22

Since the beginning, it has been very easy to use and the few problems we had, the customer service has been amazing.

Pros
for training purposes, we have to record calls from time to time and this software is being the easiest one to implement and also the easiest one to use

Cons
sometimes the recorded call is too big, and it doesn't upload automatically to the cloud, you have to do it manually. If those two small things are resolved, this could be the best software in the market

Ryan Edwards

Delightfully Perfect

Reviewed 2018-07-03

Pros
The Automatic Call Recording feature of Ring Central works exactly as you would expect and hope, recording all calls without the user having to lift a finger. The implementation is also very easy, and the integration with the main Ring Central platform is flawless.

Cons
The only frustrating aspect of the system is that it is not possible to disable the call recording notification for internal calls without disabling it for external calls too. This is not an issue though, and you soon get used to hearing the notification.

Automatic Calls

Reviewed 2019-04-22

We use it and the experience is good. The automatic call recording should have a few more options though when setting it up.

Pros
I do like the ability to make automatic calls. It has helped in our support aspects and making sure that we are documenting customer conversations.

Cons
The ability to set up automatic call recording is limited. The recording is long and not very loud and takes up time when you are setting up a voicemail.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Vicki Eastman

It just works!

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-04-24

Pros
Totally simple to use from start to finish. Easy installation and use.

Cons
The price. I have recently moved jobs and we don't have enough users to justify the price, meaning its not an option for me at the moment.

Works great...usually!

Reviewed 2018-03-08

This has allowed me to greatly be able to track information while on the go when I'm not able to stop or write things down. It also allows for great reference when it comes to incident accountability.

Pros
It tends to work great a majority of the time. Recordings are very easy to play back, and are extremely helpful if you do any sort of dispatching or call-taking. This makes it very easy to reference information you may have forgotten to write down!

Cons
Call recording does not always work as it should. A majority of the time it does, however every so often it will record unanswered calls that it shouldn't, or playback of a call will skip and repeat the first few seconds before starting over due to a corrupted recording in the beginning. (All of the audio is still there, but you have to listen to it play the first few seconds again after it skips, before the rest of the call recording continues on normally).

Anonymous

Best Call recording software!

Reviewed 2018-11-25

Pros
One thing that's important before you purchase RC is that you should have a dependable internet connection. If you have an intermittent connection you should think twice before you purchase RC. Well what I love with RC is that it is easy to use and the quality of the calls is awesome. It will allow you to record inbound and outbound calls for quality purposes. We review and listen to calls every week to ensure the quality of service provided to our clients and to make sure that the call flow is being followed by the recruiters. We never had an issue with calls being not captured or corrupted, unlike other call recording software. It will allows you to send the recording as well, which is very important because there are times that our clients is requesting for it.

Cons
Here in the Philippines, we always have problems with internet connection, maybe one thing that RC could work on is to make its internet requirement go down a bit.

Dani Bottcher

Great for business of all sizes

Reviewed 2018-03-26

Staff can receive work calls/voicemails while not sitting at their phone.

Pros
Easy to set up the automatic recording of inbound calls; quickly can set incoming and outgoing calls to record; can set up automatic recordings for any number of users; will save a large number of recordings; ability to customize announcements; automatic emails are sent when a call is recorded automatically; download/playback for up to 90 days. Digital fax enables you to send faxes right from email. Ability to check voicemails from phone/email is great for remote employees.

Cons
None - I think this feature is fantastic and great for any type of business. Keep in mind that this is internet based, so if internet is down, the phone system will be also.

Matthew Kubick

Overall good.

Reviewed 2018-04-09

Making phone calls, recording call in case I forgot something, showing my calls to my boses for them to grade me, for coaching purposes, etc.

Pros
Records my calls when I need it to, sends calls to my cell when I'm out of the office. It also sends voicemails to my cell when I am not in the office. So overall it takes care of all of my phone needs.

Cons
Sometimes the reception is spotty. This is very frustrating because I am a salesman and I need my voice to come off positively or else I can lose a sale.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Anonymous

Helps us run our business in and out of the store

Reviewed 2018-08-06

Pros
I love that it can ring away from the store and has an answering tree to make sure we can help our customers even if we aren’t there

Cons
I can’t seem to switch from the two lines we have on the app so that I can see how many calls we are getting to each line. I have to log in and log out each time.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

I Love RingCentral Automatic Recording

Reviewed 2018-04-30

Pros
I Love RingCentral Automatic Recording it is amazing. It automatically keeps the recordings that I make during my telephone calls.

Cons
There are none. Like I said before, I Love RingCentral Automatic Recording it is amazing & It automatically keeps the recordings that I make during my telephone calls.

Jimmy Goodwin

A must have for anyone who deals in insurance or financial services

Reviewed 2016-12-07

I started using the call recording to make sure that my employees were taking care of my customers and also to document conversations with customers.

Pros
Works with no effort if you use the automatic call recording

Cons
You have to make sure that it's turned in for all extensions.

Ana Maria Carnaje

This software is easy to use even if you are a first timer.

Reviewed 2018-03-21

I have all the calls recording handy. I can keep track of all the missed calls as well and be able to call back the clients. Making a report on what kind of calls we had on each particular day is not difficult.

Pros
I like the way the navigation tabs and sub-folders are arranged and labeled. Makes it easy for a first time user to read and navigate to the program without any confusion.

Cons
The color and the theme is my least favorite. But it doesn't affect it's functionality so it is just fine.

Alaina Davis

Great quality sound on all calls and very user-friendly!

Reviewed 2018-04-30

Clear phone calls that come through even International!

Pros
Emails you when a call is missed or a voicemail is left so if for some reason our office is closed we can still return the call.

Cons
I do not have any cons at this time for the Ring Central software as it meets all my needs for call answering.

Anonymous

The best CYA on the market

Reviewed 2018-10-18

Pros
This feature has literally saved us Thousands of dollars in lawsuit avoidance, evictions, and confirming what was aid via phone call

Cons
It should be included with Ring Central. I don’t think it should cost extra

Alan Amado

RingCentral recording has been a great tool for my business and very easy to use.

Reviewed 2017-06-09

Easy to use and I can use it even from my smart phone.

Pros
Easy to use. You can find your recordings very easy even a person like myself who is not very tech savvy can use this tool without developing a headache.

apple marfori

my experience with ring central is great and very convenient

Reviewed 2018-05-23

my clients can easily get in touch with me thru call and can also send me files

Pros
what I like the most with ring central is that it has many use, i can call the clients, they can send me their documents thru fax i can record the call

Cons
what I like the least with this soft ware is that my session always expired, its pretty tiring logging in and out of it.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Anderson CS

Best thing ever in call centers

Reviewed 2017-11-20

Pros
Record calls automatically is the best thing that can happen on call centers. You do not have to worry about click windows or buttons to record all calls.

Cons
There should be an option to pause the recordings. Only the admin can access to them which is a good thing. There should be an option to pause them, but I have not figured it out yet.

Rachael Wilson

Great feature for RingCentral customers

Reviewed 2018-03-22

Pros
The call recording, which is required for our business, is automatic with no extra steps required or having the change a particular call doesn't get recorded.

Cons
There is no "mute" feature on automatic call recording. So in order to mute part of a call, you have to interupt the call and caller by pressing *9.

Justin Lewis

This makes managing quality control for our scheduling department a breeze!

Reviewed 2017-06-09

It has helped the training in our scheduling department tremendously! I have no complaints with this software; it has worked exactly as described and done exactly what I need it to do.

Pros
I like how well organized and easily accessible the audio recordings are plus the recording quality is incredibly clear, which has helped tremendously in making sure processes and protocol are being implemented and executed properly.