RingCentral Meetings Reviews

4.35/5 (196 reviews)

Guiliana Taramasco

RingCentral for meetings

Reviewed 2018-08-02

Ringcentral meetings give us the opportunity to connect with our clients in an effective way. Also, it s great to use inside our company to connect our offices over the world.

Pros
I´ve been using RingCentral at work since I got hired in the Company. For me it has been an important tool since the majority of our clients are contacted via telephone conferences. Also, ringcentral is very helpful for us because we have 2 main locations Miami and Bogota and we use it to comunicate between both offices the entire day. Ringcentral is very helpful in situations in which you need to connect your clients with people in different offices. Even if you don´t use the video feature you know who is speaking because the name of the person appears in the entire screen (which is super usefull if you are connected which several persons at the same time). I had also use it via cellphone and it is super easy to use, you only need to call a particular number and then mark the code of the meeting, for me this is important in cases when I have a meeting but I´m in the middle of traffic or something similar. Ringcentral also offers you the opportunity to share your screen so everyone in the meeting can see your presentations and you can even give them the control of your screen so they can make changes directly to any document if you need it, we use this feature between the teams in Bogota and Miami and it is super usefull because we can work in several things at the same time.

Cons
I don´t have any complaints about this software, for me it has been very helpful.

Eric Hoffman

Great Software for all your meeting needs!

Reviewed 2019-08-27

We have used this software for daily meetings, video calls with clients, as well as training classes for new employees. We have some travel costs by not having to fly employees in for training at our main office.

Pros
The ease of use of Ring Central Meetings is fantastic. I love that it can be launch from the Ring Central Softphone. We had been using a paid version join.me and Ring Central Meetings blows it away. The ability to share screens, to give control to another meeting user is fantastic. Ring Central really go it right with this software.

Cons
There isn't anything that I can think of that I would consider a con.

Reviewed 2019-07-23

RingCentral Meetings is a great software for user-friendly meetings. It's a great way to see everyone is in one place and has the ability to see each other with easy to use meetings.

Pros
RingCentral Meetings is fantastic! We used to use different software for our morning meetings at the company, but since changing our phone system, we have also switched how we have our morning meetings. It is easy to join meetings and be able to mute and share the screen. There is no hassle and is very user-friendly.

Cons
We have had some technical issues with adding in one person's ID and ending up in another meeting room. We have not yet run into that issue recently. But within the last few months, it has happened twice.

Maciej Karpeta

Reliable, but a bit dated

Reviewed 2019-01-28

Pros
RingCentral is pretty much the same as Zoom so you might expect similar functionality and familiar interface. I've been using it for more than a year now daily for video calls and it's been pretty reliable even for larger calls of 50+ people. Audio/video lags are quite rare and there is an option to call in using phone which solves audio issues completely when they occur. Screen sharing works well, it has support for multiple screens. There's record and chat functionality built in. Apps for mobile devices are offered and work well (I've used the iOS version.) Lately they've added support for Linux, so all desktop operating systems are covered.

Cons
The design feels a bit dated and it the app might be a bit intimidating for users coming from simple video call solutions like Google Hangouts, Skype, or FaceTime. It requires a bit of getting used to, but nothing more that is not present in other enterprise-grade conferencing software.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

David R

Best Product for Business Meetings

Reviewed 2019-07-27

Pros
This software has everything for a great cost compared to other providers like Gotomeeting this is better priced and more functionality.

Cons
That you must download the software and you cannot remove the branding.

Kefsere Gashi

RingCentral

Reviewed 2018-12-10

Pros
What I like about Ring Central is that at our company we have been able to depend on this. The connection is always stable and calls come through without issues. The best part, is that the voicemails come to my email. If I am out of office, or on lunch, and eager to find out what my voicemails say, I am able to listen to them from my email account. This has been the best part!!!

Cons
Sometimes, in the voicemail message in my email it will show me what the customer has said in text, and other times it does not. Its not too much of an issue, but do wish it was more consistent!

Adria Abreu

Easier Communication

Reviewed 2018-09-05

It is very friendly and it works with every device, even to make phone calls to the clients.

Pros
This software is very practical when running an officer where your clients are international and so your other office locations. Whenever we need to make a conference meeting, we use this app. Even for conference meetings for the office we have bee using it and it allows you to: send documents, share screen even share the control of your screen, it also has video features. More complete and practical than skype.

Cons
I would not change anything about this software. For us, it has been very practical.

Hayley Marks

Amazing for Remote Workers

Reviewed 2019-04-09

RingCentral Meetings is wonderful. They have apps so you can video chat on the go, and it works seamlessly. With RingCentral Meetings and RingCentral Phone, I am able to have a complete office setup with just one device. Love it!

Pros
RingCentral Meetings single handedly lets me do my job from home. Video chat has never been easier, with one code for everyone to join, it's just like we are in a conference room. It even has a feature that will clean up your video appearance, so it's perfection for those no makeup days.

Cons
I honestly cannot think of any cons. I have never had one problem with it.

Brooke Sarratt

Great for Small Technology Forward Business

Reviewed 2019-07-22

Pros
This tool is one of the best tools we use for screen share presentations. The price is included in the phone system we use and is a great package for our small business

Cons
It is reliable and easy to use, therefore I can't think of any cons.

Bart Grabowski

Tier-1 provider with their own backbones in Asia, Europe, and the US.

Reviewed 2018-02-20

Pros
RingCentral Office (for Business) is one of the best all-around office communications solutions we've tested. Combining voice over IP (VoIP) with a unified communications software client and dedicated mobile apps, RingCentral delivers all the features businesses need to communicate effectively.

Cons
Fewer options and less depth than others at the same or similar price point. Phones cost extra. Glip tool functionality currently overlaps with RingCentral Meetings so usage of the two can be confusing. Some integration, such as Single Sign-On, issues remain.

Nathan Roberts

Easy virtual meetings

Reviewed 2018-12-18

For quick, impromptu meetings and how-to sessions, I love the simplicity of RingCentral Meetings. I use it all the time to show others how to accomplish a task with screen share. It's a big time saver and easy to use.

Pros
RingCentral Meetings offers easy meeting capability. There's nothing fancy here, but if your needs are modest, you can't ask for an easier solution. It integrates wonderfully with Outlook, allowing you to schedule meetings by clicking a button on the Outlook ribbon, and RingCentral Meetings loads all the information you and your participants will need to join (number, meeting URL, etc). Starting a meeting from the app is as easy as pushing a button, and the interface offers screen sharing, chatting, and whiteboarding. There is really nothing beyond that, but if that's all you need, it's simplicity will be welcome.

Cons
Figuring out which screen you are sharing can be challenging when you are using a multiple-monitor setup. And sometimes the app opens several windows with a meeting, causing confusion when trying to locate the meeting controls.

Halley Cuevas

Ring Central Meetings is the best!

Reviewed 2019-04-10

Pros
The best thing about RingCentral Meetings is how user friendly it is. We conduct weekly sales meetings, team meetings and management meetings from our corporate office and conference in employees across various states and branches. The meeting link automatically copies to the clipboard which I can then send through the RingCentral App.

Cons
I really can't think of any cons. When we experience internet issues then obviously we struggle with RingCentral but that is what happens with VoIP.

Kimberly Hemesath

Easy Scheduling

Reviewed 2018-12-26

With our team being remote and our clients spanning across the country and even internationally, it has allowed us to stay connected at all times, collaborate and share critical information when needed. There is only so much that can be done via email, but video calls provide an opportunity to connect.

Pros
The integration with Google Calendar making scheduling so easy. The description is pre-populated with the call information (links, dial number, etc) which is super helpful. I also like the options it provides when scheduling to allow for passcodes, join with video/no video, or allow others to connect or not connect before host. The features of recording, screen share, annotation, and ability to see and mute participants, I use often to control meetings that are in session.

Cons
Nothing. Overall this too is super useful for our team who is remote.

Jose Lopez

Another Cloud Meeting Software

Reviewed 2019-04-03

My overall experience with RingCentral Meetings so far has been a good one. I haven't really had any complaints. Im hoping it will be improving a lot more in the future.

Pros
RingCentral Meetings is like an outdated version of Zoom Cloud Meetings because of course it was created by the same people of Zoom. I say it is outdated because with Zoom's new UI appearance, RingCentral looks just like the old zoom. It has the same features as Zoom. I use it when I have meetings with clients or when I teach class. I love it because it is easy to use, I can share the screen with everyone, and I can do many more. I do like the fact that, unlike Zoom Cloud Meetings, I am able to log into my Glimp account from any browser, and I don't necessarily have to download the Glimp application if I don't want to .

Cons
If I would change something about RingCentral Meetings, it would be to increase the time for the people who use free meetings, to make it unlimited. Another thing would be the to make the RingCentral Meetings application and Glimp app into just one application, so everything would be kept together, and there wouldn't be the need for two applications.

Santosh Bajjuri

Ring central meetings - Reviews

Reviewed 2019-09-04

- it was an excellent experience working with ring central meetings software

Pros
- This software is excellent software which is used to start meetings and attend meetings and talk to anyone easily - It has many features in it which helps the user to use this meeting software

Cons
- Recording option in meetings - can add more features in this software

RingCentral review

Reviewed 2018-10-19

Overall, excellent software. Would recommend for all my teleconferences.

Pros
Expensive software, but by far, my favorite to use. It’s a simple interface and pretty easy to call in from anywhere. You can even put up presentations for people to see. This is another popular software that my sponsors like to use, besides WebEx. I would not have any problems with firewalls or internet security.

Cons
Haven’t had any problems with it so far.

Jack Barnett

Great for video meetings

Reviewed 2019-07-16

Pros
RC is generally a great suite of communication tools and RC Meetings does not let it down. It is easy to use, with the ability to send an invite link to other participants and a video recording facility.

Cons
RingCentral is not generally known about by those outside the workplace so I have had to explain to people that they will need to download a new app to use the system.

Anonymous

Integrated RingCentral to my client's website.

Reviewed 2019-05-25

Pros
I have integrated RingCentral API to my client's website and added new features like arrange meetings to bring employees , users together with calls and video conferencing . Documentation part of RingCentral API is good , it provides you complete SDKs on different technologies , so I had select the SDKs and also integrated services like call recording , voice emailing , send sms and fax messages. Developer guide of RingCentral is awesome , they have provide step-by-step instructions for specific use case by using online APIs call .

Cons
SDKs and library is complex you must have good developer skills in order to integrate RingCentral API.

Bruce Carlson

RingCentral - Great tool for virtual meetings and screen sharing

Reviewed 2019-07-19

Very pleased. Performance of RingCentral Meetings has dramatically improved from some years ago.

Pros
The ease of setting up and connecting to meetings is outstanding. After deciding what selective applications or screens to share on my PC, I select share and the other party can instantly view my screen or vice versa. Connecting to the URL for the visual portion is a URL click away. I can choose to call in or use the PC audio to connect to the voice call. Multi-user meetings are also easy for everyone to connect to with high fidellity audo and video.

Cons
Not a big issue, but having to drop sharing of one screen to connect to another is annoying. I either should be able to click on another screen that would drop sharing from the previous screen automatically or allow a limited number of multiple screens.

Camille Bosley

Gets the Job Done Well

Reviewed 2018-04-26

Easy to use, convenient for conference calls and sharing screens

Pros
I don't pay the invoice, I've never needed customer service, and I rarely use video. That being said, I don't think I've ever had a technical issue with RingCentral. It's great for screensharing and conference calls, signal is fantastic. In fact, I downloaded the RingCentral apps for my laptop and iPhone so I can use them remotely. Very convenient!

Cons
The UX is a bit clunky. Sometimes RingCentral creates multiple windows and goes fullscreen, and it takes more than a couple clicks to get things formatted how you want them. Exiting meetings isn't entirely intuitive either. With a few UX edits, I think this tool would be stellar!

Really really good program

Reviewed 2019-01-09

Really good experience. It makes screen sharing so easy. I use it to trouble shoot a lot of problems with customers.

Pros
This program is simple to use and streamlined. I love how it is integrated with Glip and the phone provider.

Cons
I just wish it was a little bit easier for the people that I try to run meetings with to start and run it.

Anonymous

Amazing replacement for tele systems

Reviewed 2018-08-22

Fortunately the system is not too hard to figure out - tho sometimes I wonder exactly what it will do that I am NOT using. Great overall - just the training issue.

Pros
Will ring to cell, office, anywhere - can use "office" extension from any location, removes need for fax machine or even a phone line, love the recorded line feature. This system was recommended to me and I recommend it to anyone I can.

Cons
I found the the initial set up training is incredibly awkward. The trainer assumed knowledge I did not have and there was way too much pressure to approve of what they said and did. The entire introductory training program was flawed, in my opinion.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

RingCentral Meetings Review

Reviewed 2018-11-02

A great product overall. Highly recommended!

Pros
I use RingCentral phone everyday at work, and RingCentral Meetings quite often too, maybe once a week or twice a week depending on the need. The installation is so fast and effortless, and easy to understand and use, and it integrates with 3rd party calendar apps like Outlook and Calendar just fine. The call quality is always fine, it is easy-to-use; sending or accepting invitations has never been easier, and it is possible to record the meeting as well, for any purpose there might be. It does another great job with sharing the screen in case you don't have another separate app for this. It is great overall.

Cons
Nothing remarkable, maybe that it's a little slow to load and sometimes the quality of calls changes to worse with network overload.

Anonymous

Good call quality, easy screen sharing

Reviewed 2018-10-23

Pros
I really think the screen sharing option works great. When collaborating with people in different locations, not only does call and video quality impress but so does the option to scare multiple screens.

Cons
The mobile app does not work a effectively as the desktop version.

Juan Cespedes

Ring Central connecting with clients

Reviewed 2019-02-24

It allows that the branches of the company be connected and to connect with clients abroad the US

Pros
Considering that the company that I work for has clients in different countries, this software allows you connect with them

Cons
In some countries, there is no a phone number to connect