All categories

RingCentral Video Reviews

Pros

Very good features for the money and love to see how it keeps getting better with new features added and performance improving.

Rex S.

Customer service is great. I am very glad I switched to Ring Central, not only do I get better service but for a better price.

Carla M.

It's very reliable and while we were making a decision based on budget, we came to the realization that this is actually a very good piece of software.

Vladimir O.

Cons

Lackluster support, misleading plan details. Most of these reviews are suspicious.

Mohammad A.

Every now and again, the software would randomly drop meetings and that can cause deals to fall through.

Cory S.

RingCentral Review

Transcript

Crystal F.: Hi my name is Crystal, I am an office assistant in the telecommunications industry and I...

RingCentral for meetings

Ringcentral meetings give us the opportunity to connect with our clients in an effective way. Also, it s great to use inside our company to connect our offices over the world.

Pros

I´ve been using RingCentral at work since I got hired in the Company. For me it has been an important tool since the majority of our clients are contacted via telephone conferences. Also, ringcentral is very helpful for us because we have 2 main locations Miami and Bogota and we use it to comunicate between both offices the entire day. Ringcentral is very helpful in situations in which you need to...

Cons

I don´t have any complaints about this software, for me it has been very helpful.

RingCentral Meetings Review

My overall experience with RingCentral Meetings is great! I love to use Ringcentral at my work. Our company has many telecommuters, and we heavily rely on RingCentral for our daily work. It's so convenient to meet via RingCentral with colleagues from New York, DC, and Boston offices to work on the same project.

Pros

I've been using RingCentral every day since I joined my company. What I like most about this software is that I can join anywhere in the meetings with my cellphone and share my screen easily with my colleagues.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that sometimes I got kicked out of the meetings and re-joined multiple times when the internet was not stable.

Doctorate Graduate Student Review of RingCentral

RingCentral allows for online learning during the COVID-19 to be possible, which is something I appreciate.

Pros

RingCentral has a similar interface to Zoom which made it familiar. Some professors prefer it over Zoom, which is what made me familiar with it.

Cons

The RingCentral app on an iPhone is buggy; I have had meetings freeze, and on dark mode I cannot read the chat messages in the conference room.

• Likelihood to recommend2.00/10

Not a big fan

Everyone knows Zoom, so RingCentral bundling that product with their VoIP services seems like a deal. It isn't in my opinion. The RingCentral client is clunky and has constant updates that need applied. They are replacing this with another internal tool, but, unless you have no other options, this would not be a top pick.

Pros

This comes bundled with VoIP subscriptions with RingCentral, it's Zoom - rebranded and with fewer features

Cons

Your participants must install a RingCentral Meetings client. Web participants have no features. Not an easy to use tool like Meet or Zoom. If all of your participants are using the same solution, then it isn't as frustrating. However, most people in the world prefer to use more common apps, and don't want to

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

The latest combined design change is great

There is so much more communication within our HR team now.

Pros

I love that they combined the different apps into one easy one. Now I can fax, text, message/glip, and do meetings, etc. all in one place. Also, the fax option literally works 100 times better than our actual fax machine! So easy! And the sidebar on the right allows you to pin pieces of conversations and saves all shared images. Plus, you can search back through all conversations with a keyword or phrase which has really come in handy. Plus in the video meetings, there is a setting that makes you look like you have a filter on! Great for those days you aren't feeling 100%!

Cons

I think the settings for call handling could be more user-friendly, and the actual phone system setup for quick dial people could be as well.

Great for Small Technology Forward Business

Pros

This tool is one of the best tools we use for screen share presentations. The price is included in the phone system we use and is a great package for our small business

Cons

It is reliable and easy to use, therefore I can't think of any cons.

RingCentral - Great tool for virtual meetings and screen sharing

Very pleased. Performance of RingCentral Meetings has dramatically improved from some years ago.

Pros

The ease of setting up and connecting to meetings is outstanding. After deciding what selective applications or screens to share on my PC, I select share and the other party can instantly view my screen or vice versa. Connecting to the URL for the visual portion is a URL click away. I can choose to call in or use the PC audio to connect to the voice call. Multi-user meetings are also easy for everyone to connect to with high fidellity audo and video.

Cons

Not a big issue, but having to drop sharing of one screen to connect to another is annoying. I either should be able to click on another screen that would drop sharing from the previous screen automatically or allow a limited number of multiple screens.

Easier Communication

It is very friendly and it works with every device, even to make phone calls to the clients.

Pros

This software is very practical when running an officer where your clients are international and so your other office locations. Whenever we need to make a conference meeting, we use this app. Even for conference meetings for the office we have bee using it and it allows you to: send documents, share screen even share the control of your screen, it also has video features. More complete and practical than skype.

Cons

I would not change anything about this software. For us, it has been very practical.

Easy virtual meetings

For quick, impromptu meetings and how-to sessions, I love the simplicity of RingCentral Meetings. I use it all the time to show others how to accomplish a task with screen share. It's a big time saver and easy to use.

Pros

RingCentral Meetings offers easy meeting capability. There's nothing fancy here, but if your needs are modest, you can't ask for an easier solution. It integrates wonderfully with Outlook, allowing you to schedule meetings by clicking a button on the Outlook ribbon, and RingCentral Meetings loads all the information you and your participants will need to join (number, meeting URL, etc). Starting a meeting from the app is as easy as pushing a button, and the interface offers screen sharing, chatting, and whiteboarding. There is really nothing beyond that, but if that's all you need, it's simplicity will be welcome.

Cons

Figuring out which screen you are sharing can be challenging when you are using a multiple-monitor setup. And sometimes the app opens several windows with a meeting, causing confusion when trying to locate the meeting controls.

Reliable video conferences

Overall our organization would have had a much harder time over the last 12 months had it not been for this software.

Pros

When we moved all of our meetings to happen online instead of in the office, we started using the video side of RingCentral since we already had it rather than looking at a new option. Although it's a separate application from the phone side of things, the fact that it has the same name as the software we already use for phone calls gave a sense of familiarity to most staff.

Cons

I wish that there were more options available to hosts and that the options that the host does have were more accessible to them rather than being hidden in menus.

• Likelihood to recommend5.00/10

Reliable, but a bit dated

Pros

RingCentral is pretty much the same as Zoom so you might expect similar functionality and familiar interface. I've been using it for more than a year now daily for video calls and it's been pretty reliable even for larger calls of 50+ people. Audio/video lags are quite rare and there is an option to call in using phone which solves audio issues completely when they occur. Screen sharing works well, it has support for multiple screens. There's record and chat functionality built in. Apps for mobile devices are offered and work well (I've used the iOS version.) Lately they've added support for Linux, so all desktop operating systems are covered.

Cons

The design feels a bit dated and it the app might be a bit intimidating for users coming from simple video call solutions like Google Hangouts, Skype, or FaceTime. It requires a bit of getting used to, but nothing more that is not present in other enterprise-grade conferencing software.

RingCentral

Pros

What I like about Ring Central is that at our company we have been able to depend on this. The connection is always stable and calls come through without issues. The best part, is that the voicemails come to my email. If I am out of office, or on lunch, and eager to find out what my voicemails say, I am able to listen to them from my email account. This has been the best part!!!

Cons

Sometimes, in the voicemail message in my email it will show me what the customer has said in text, and other times it does not. Its not too much of an issue, but do wish it was more consistent!

• Likelihood to recommend7.00/10

Too much access!

Id rather not use this in my company. It has taken so much time away due to the frequent use of the supervisors. its great for the occasional meeting but not so much for day to day useage.

Pros

I do like the fact I can see my employees F2F during important meetings no matter if im 2000 miles away.

Cons

I feel that the company has overused this software. It has turned from encouraging phone calls to instant F2F meetings every 10 mins. I know its not the softwares fault but the company has turned me sour. We use this every hour on the hour which doesnt leave much time left to tend to my stores.

Amazing for Remote Workers

RingCentral Meetings is wonderful. They have apps so you can video chat on the go, and it works seamlessly. With RingCentral Meetings and RingCentral Phone, I am able to have a complete office setup with just one device. Love it!

Pros

RingCentral Meetings single handedly lets me do my job from home. Video chat has never been easier, with one code for everyone to join, it's just like we are in a conference room. It even has a feature that will clean up your video appearance, so it's perfection for those no makeup days.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any cons. I have never had one problem with it.

Tier-1 provider with their own backbones in Asia, Europe, and the US.

Pros

RingCentral Office (for Business) is one of the best all-around office communications solutions we've tested. Combining voice over IP (VoIP) with a unified communications software client and dedicated mobile apps, RingCentral delivers all the features businesses need to communicate effectively.

Cons

Fewer options and less depth than others at the same or similar price point. Phones cost extra. Glip tool functionality currently overlaps with RingCentral Meetings so usage of the two can be confusing. Some integration, such as Single Sign-On, issues remain.

Easy Scheduling

With our team being remote and our clients spanning across the country and even internationally, it has allowed us to stay connected at all times, collaborate and share critical information when needed. There is only so much that can be done via email, but video calls provide an opportunity to connect.

Pros

The integration with Google Calendar making scheduling so easy. The description is pre-populated with the call information (links, dial number, etc) which is super helpful. I also like the options it provides when scheduling to allow for passcodes, join with video/no video, or allow others to connect or not connect before host. The features of recording, screen share, annotation, and ability to see and mute participants, I use often to control meetings that are in session.

Cons

Nothing. Overall this too is super useful for our team who is remote.

Ring central meetings - Reviews

- Overall it is a very good tool available in the market.

Pros

- Ring Central meetings is one of the efficient tool available in the market to schedule meetings with anyone with internet access - Ring Central meetings is very easy to implement and use - Ring Central meetings is very powerful when compared to many others in the market.

Cons

- The pricing can be more affordable - The support can be more helpful - They can implement more features in the product

Another Cloud Meeting Software

My overall experience with RingCentral Meetings so far has been a good one. I haven't really had any complaints. Im hoping it will be improving a lot more in the future.

Pros

RingCentral Meetings is like an outdated version of Zoom Cloud Meetings because of course it was created by the same people of Zoom. I say it is outdated because with Zoom's new UI appearance, RingCentral looks just like the old zoom. It has the same features as Zoom. I use it when I have meetings with clients or when I teach class. I love it because it is easy to use, I can share the screen with everyone, and I can do many more. I do like the fact that, unlike Zoom Cloud Meetings, I am able to log into my Glimp account from any browser, and I don't necessarily have to download the Glimp application if I don't want to .

Cons

If I would change something about RingCentral Meetings, it would be to increase the time for the people who use free meetings, to make it unlimited. Another thing would be the to make the RingCentral Meetings application and Glimp app into just one application, so everything would be kept together, and there wouldn't be the need for two applications.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Easy to hold meetings with anyone anywhere!

Great experience! I use it for work all the time and school!

Pros

That each person in the office has their own meeting line, so you don't have to make sure that someone else has a meeting scheduled at that time.

Cons

I have a hard time "scheduling" a meeting for future. Typically I just have to schedule it in my calendar, then send an invitation with the dial/join information to those who need to attend. Wish I could schedule straight from ring central!

RingCentral review

Overall, excellent software. Would recommend for all my teleconferences.

Pros

Expensive software, but by far, my favorite to use. It’s a simple interface and pretty easy to call in from anywhere. You can even put up presentations for people to see. This is another popular software that my sponsors like to use, besides WebEx. I would not have any problems with firewalls or internet security.

Cons

Haven’t had any problems with it so far.

• Likelihood to recommend5.00/10

Easy to use with other companies - Simple and straightforward.

We have been able to join Webinars from all over and have seemless meetings with different companies who have different software than we normally use within the company. This also lets us schedule times and keep appointments.

Pros

This is something we see a lot with other companies doing a teleconference with us. They send us the link through RingCentral and we follow easy instructions to get into the webinar and then it works well. The fact that it syncs with the Microsoft Outlook calendar is useful as well! There aren't too many features so it's simple enough to learn and use without having any previous experience with it. Simple and straightforward. Easy to use!

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't feel familiar. A lot of programs, although you've never seen them before feel more intuitive and familiar to use. This doesn't have that. It's very easy to use and integrate, but the FEEL is more utilitarian than what most users like.

RingCentral Review

Overall my experience with ring central is very positive it allows me to provide more quality insurance and 100% customer satisfaction as well as allow one phone to become a switchboard

Pros

What I like most about ring central is that it allows for our company to record to provide quality assurance as well as the ability for our clients to leave voice messages we can also transfer calls and do various input/output processes for the phone system

Cons

What I like least about the system is there are some glitches such as even though phones are transferred at times call still go through the wrong input/extension and we have to further critique it through customize services

Great for video meetings

Pros

RC is generally a great suite of communication tools and RC Meetings does not let it down. It is easy to use, with the ability to send an invite link to other participants and a video recording facility.

Cons

RingCentral is not generally known about by those outside the workplace so I have had to explain to people that they will need to download a new app to use the system.

Ring Central Meetings User Friendly

We use Ring Central Meetings on a weekly basis. It's a great way to work remotely yet be able to have a collaborative type of "feel" to meetings versus just being on the phone. We use Ring Central for training's, on-boarding of new staff and general meetings. The record feature for some of our training videos has come in very handy.

Pros

Easy to create meetings and send invites, easy to screen share during meetings, easy to record meeting, easy to record training videos and then upload onto a different platform, easy to work with others in a collective manner when screen sharing.

Cons

The sign up process for adding a new employee could be better. It's very confusing when signing up new staff as it appears you will be charged at the beginning of the process.

Gets the Job Done Well

Easy to use, convenient for conference calls and sharing screens

Pros

I don't pay the invoice, I've never needed customer service, and I rarely use video. That being said, I don't think I've ever had a technical issue with RingCentral. It's great for screensharing and conference calls, signal is fantastic. In fact, I downloaded the RingCentral apps for my laptop and iPhone so I can use them remotely. Very convenient!

Cons

The UX is a bit clunky. Sometimes RingCentral creates multiple windows and goes fullscreen, and it takes more than a couple clicks to get things formatted how you want them. Exiting meetings isn't entirely intuitive either. With a few UX edits, I think this tool would be stellar!