Ringostat Logo

Ringostat

?all tracking, end-to-end analytics, calling, messaging

Ringostat Reviews

User ratings

5.0

• Likelihood to recommend9.39/10

See full reviews by rating

Aleksandra K.

Olena H.

Aleksandra K.

There were actually a lot of articles about one of the spammers who had been using this number earlier on. This cost both me and my client valuable time and was hurtful for the brand experience.

Nickolass J.

I later found that the phonenumber is use was registered on the norwegian list for plhonenumbers never to pick up calls fram, as it was deemed a Phone terror number.

Nickolass J.

I cannot say that there is anything that I dislike about analytics.

Nataliya N.

How would you rate Ringostat?

Right solution for analytics of calls

We have a great experience with Ringostat for more than a year already. It's a company that definitely worth checking it. What we like most is communication with support and customer success teams that are always ready to solve our issues quickly. We are also quite impressed with this company's growth. They release updates every month, and we always read their digest of updates to discover new features and opportunities.

Pros

There are two main goals in our business: 1. Analytics of all calls from the website, especially by targeting that we launch. 2. Analytics of calls that come from the Facebook group. And Ringostat is a service that helped us to realize both of them. We implemented call tracking to understand whether the targeting we launched brought a relevant audience. To do so, we used Ringostat's reports. A platform...

Cons

We didn't have any difficulties in usage. Our experience of communication with company is great. And we easily got how to use Ringostat to double our revenue so our feedback is positive, nothing to complain about.

Best tool for tracking calls

This platform helped us to define ads that didn't bring us money. We stopped these campaigns and changed the texts so now our customers better understand us. Ringostat's tools helped us a lot in this case. We were also pretty much surprised by the speed of the reaction of their technical support team. These guys provided us with all the needed instructions and quickly launched the project. Ringostat also has a knowledge base and a blog where we found out some useful information about call tracking and cloud PBX usage. So our overall experience was great.

Pros

We receive lots of calls each day, so it was crucial for us to process them and define junk ones. Our company also needed to control sales reps and their work as well as the number of missed calls. But for sure, our main goal was to track sources of calls to optimize advertising budgets. That's why we bought call tracking and cloud PBX. These tools fully covered our needs. Ringostat's virtual PBX gave us the opportunity to listen to the recordings of conversations. We considered the shortest ones as junk and listened to all of them to discover that users were confused by the text of one of our ads. That's how we reduced the number of not appropriate requests. We also used Ringostat's default reports to discover the effectiveness of advertisings.

Cons

We were new to call tracking and cloud PBX so it was hard for us to immediately get all the opportunities of these features. There are lots of different options offered by Ringostat so we were confused at the early beginning.

Cool analytics tool for a PPC specialist

Ringostat helps me tracking whether clients from my campaigns are making calls to the company. I guess, the connection of call tracking is one of the important points for a PPC specialist from the very beginning of working with a project. In my experience, without call tracking, there is no point in promoting at all. That's why I launch Ringostat for all my projects. Otherwise, why do even visit the advertising account if you can't see there conversions brought from calls? And, moreover, due to Ringostat, I understand which keywords and campaigns perform better.

Pros

I have been working with Ringostat as a PPC specialist for four years already. I started when I was still an employee of the agency, and now I use it for projects that I do as a freelancer. I always recommend Ringostat to clients, because I like that it is easy to use and the fact that technical support is always in touch.

Cons

Previously, I did not quite like the reports visualization. It was barely possible to understand them. But recently, the interface was updated, and now the reports look much better, so you can easily use filters there. Didn't notice any other bugs.

Dedicated and service minded. Smart toolset.

Knowledge

Pros

Dedicated Service, Nice people Ringostat has a killer feature with a wow effect and people to help you set it up. It makes it easy to impress new users on your website and to measure the impact on incoming calls that people make when they are on the website. But the bad thing about that is that for me, I actually received too many disturbing calls and it interrupted my daily routines.

Cons

Unfortunately, it was hard for an end client to get used to using in combination with their own internal call forwarding system, so we had some issues when testing it with four different users, as they would not always understand that the call was from the Ringostatsystem. Secondly, a third-party provider of local phone numbers had misused the phone number that was in use for my client in a way that...

Analyzing only online requests without Ringostat data is like being one eye blinded :)

To analyze only online applications is to lose a significant percentage of conversions (calls) that you simply can't verify in Google Analytics. Ringostat helps me to discover these conversions and their advertising sources. I also use this data to "train" smart Google Ads campaigns so that the system receives more data and learns much faster.

Pros

We were really waiting for Ringostat integration with Facebook Pixel, and started testing this conversion in our ads. Due to this, we will be able to optimize ads, not only based on requests data, but also on calls. It's so great that Ringostat has 2 free trial weeks. They allow you to confirm the hypothesis that call tracking is needed or not needed for a particular project.

Cons

I did not notice any special disadvantages for 6.5 years of cooperation

Platform for advertising campaigns optimization

Our main goal was to optimize advertising campaigns and Ringostat did a great job to help us in that. We also want to mention our experience with tech support which was great. Guys replied to all our questions super quickly, they also helped with project settings. Ringostat also has a customer success team that as well helped us a lot. That's why our overall experience is a good one and we want to recommend Ringostat to every company that is looking for budget and campaign optimization.

Pros

Our company was searching for a tool that would allow optimizing ad campaigns. We were comparing different tools and companies, but all in all, we decided to choose Ringostat. This company offers unique opportunities for a business, and its tech support surprised us with their responsiveness and involvement; they were always ready to help. For campaign optimization, we tried two products: call tracking...

Cons

There is reallly nothing we can complain about. Probably the interface may seem not the most intuitive one but tech support and knowledge base cover these issues. So we never felt confused or lost in the Ringostat account.

More profit for our company

Professionals work nn Ringostat. They helped us improve sales, make it more quality and reduce the cost of ineffective advertising.

Pros

Integration of call tracking with the CRM system allows to automatically create a client card in the CRM. Now our reps can see information on all incoming calls. Call recording is automatically saved in the customer card. The manager can see the history of communication with the client and as quickly as possible to answer all questions, given the history of communication. Besides Ringostat connected us to their free virtual PBX. We turned on call forwarding. If the manager is busy, his call is transferred to any free manager. Thanks to this, we have improved customer loyalty to our company.

Cons

We are not a big company and in the beginning it was expensive for us. But we took the chance. And now thanks to Ringostat the revenues of our company have increased several times.

Use a new extension for calls

Due to Ringostat Smart Phone sales department has become more productive. They do not spend their working time on processes that can be created automatically. All calls are processed on time. Even if the browser is minimized, a pop-up message about the incoming call will appear. This has improved loyalty to the company. We received positive feedback.

Pros

"Ringostat Smart Phone gave us excellent results in helping our sales managers. They work in one browser and they don't miss calls. In addition, Ringostat has integration with our CRM. We were able to make flexible integration settings for our business. Tasks are created automatically when customers call to the company. By the way, if a customer calls again, he will be connected to his manager. The task with the deadline to recall the customer will be created in the case of the missed call. Also with Ringostat, we get complete statistics on calls. We get reports on more than 30 parameters. This helps us analyze the effectiveness of calls and the work of managers."

Cons

Nothing at this moment. Excellent expansion and easy to use.

Excellent support & functionality

Ringostat helps to increase our site conversion and customer loyalty. As well we determined the effectiveness of online marketing campaigns.

Pros

1. Easy to port tracking numbers over from another tracking company. 2. Ability to (spam) block callers and IP. 3. Ability to have sub-accounts, separate notifications, separate reports. 4. The flexibility of the callback. You can change how it looks, text, language, how it behaves on the website, etc. 5. Ability to hide inserted number under bottom Show number. It was really helpful when we had a sharp increase in traffic. 6. Ability to estimate and comment every call in the report. 7. Ability to set up integration with CRM in several clicks.

Cons

I would like to have the ability to make phone calls directly from my CRM. But Ringostat support said they will realize it soon.

Right statistics is the basis of successful advertising

We like to work with Ringostat because the analysis data is most accurate. Customer support is always in touch.

Pros

The servise is really easy-to-understand. Every team member I've introduced tp the software has picked it up easily. When we analyze what kind of advertising brings calls from potential customers we disable ads that do not generate calls or sales. Also we exclude inefficient expensive keywords and raise bids for keywords leading to target calls.

Cons

I cannot say that there is anything that I dislike about analytics. We had set up call tracking with the help of support. Within five minutes they connected with us and helped to solve all our questions.

Great time saver for making my tracking more accurate

"Success with Ringostat. 1. We are getting calls data automatically. 2. We connected managers to determine the type of calls. In this case, the manager does it in 1 click. 3. We get more accurate analysis for targeted and untargeted calls."

Pros

Our goal was to automate the process of obtaining data on calls. We set up IVR for managers. This was the best solution. After the end of a call, the manager inserts the calling code according to its type. So we know if it was a target call or not. Finally, we get more accurate statistics on the call for 1 click of our managers. In addition, we receive data by 10 types of calls automatically from Ringostat.

Cons

To set up the IVR we needed the help of support. But they answered all the questions quickly and we were able to customize the work of the IVR correctly.

Stability & Reliability service work

We use dynamic call tracking. I like the quality of the connection. With Ringostat, I can generate reports on calls with more than 30 parameters. In addition, a great support that is always in touch.

Pros

The customized forwarding of calls to our telephone numbers is an additional guarantee of the client’s connection with our company. Ringostat adjusts call forwarding through various communication operators depending on the region. In addition, if there are no calls to our substitute number, the support automatically and promptly checks the phone number.

Cons

I would like to customize the callback widget for off hours. For example, a client calls at night or at weekends. And the widget suggests him to write working time and day when a manager can call him back.

One of the best service for calltracking

We use Ringostat on several projects, where half of the leads we get via phone. It's easy to start and integrate this to your business.

Pros

- You can track source of your calls (CPC campaigns, organic search, etc.) - Dynamic calltracking, you can track not only your source (CPC, search,etc), but also you can track your lead to Adwords campaign and keyword - You can use this service in a lot of countries - Company provides local telephone numbers and you don't need to buy and connect them on your own - You can import Ringostat goals to Google Analytics and track your leads there

Cons

- Price. It's not effective for small e-commerce projects. It's best to have around 20 000 visits or more per month to use this service

Awesome Job

Ringostsat is great and it provided a great job doing the job. I would recommend Ringostsat to my friends.

Pros

User friendly

Cons

None

Call tracking with advanced analytics

I've been using another call tracking service before, but I wanted to find the one with more advanced analytics and more events shipped to Google Analytics. Ringostat lets you track the efficiency of an advertising campaign down to the keyword. There are a number of analytical reports to pick from. I use multi-channel funnel report and call log most often. The latter lets you see the date and time of the call, call status, timeout, call duration, the agent who responded to the call, utm_source, utm_medium, utm_campaign, utm_term, call recordings - really a lot of metrics. The data is enough to do accurate campaign targeting for my clients. Overall, I have positive experience with Ringostat, and I will recommend it to my clients.

Cons

A decent service for marketing agencies, web-analysts, ppc and seo-specialists

I am using Ringostat for more than 6 months now. As an owner of Man.Digital and a SEO-specialist I can not imagine how to measure phone call conversions without using a dedicated call tracking tool for that. I chose to work with Ringostat as first of all, their customer support is truly knowledgable, fast and efficient. These guys have a tight integration with Google Analytics and Kissmetrics and I...

Thanks for your review!

Enthusiastic customer support and plug and play product

Click to Call transparency

Pros

Realtime dashboards are really useful. Credit management is transparent out of the box integrations rocks.

Cons

Reports do not have a preview mode to understand how it will show at the end. It is not so easy to configure bulk number lists

Awesome service

I started using call tracking for the company I work for just recently. We make custom-built furniture for children and we get so many call queries about dimensions and configurations and other personal preferences. At first we were tracking only offline advertising and we had 5 connected numbers. Now we have a part-time PPC specialist who recommended this call tracking. We connected 10 numbers with Ringostat cloud PBX, we haven't had one before. It's very convenient that we don't need to buy anything else, the PBX is included in the price and we can just rent numbers.

Track your ads performance

In order to determine the most effective keywords and campaigns bringing a significant part of our income we decided to test this service. We focused on social media and launched Facebook and Instagram campaign offering a free makeup in addition to a haircut. The result was better than we expected: Ringostat provided us with the accurate information about our ads performance. We managed not only to track the sources of inbound calls, but also recorded them.

Cons

It is nice to work with you, Isabelle. Thanks!

Analyze and grow

When it comes to content plans creation, many content marketers face with a serious problem: how to write an original, interesting and relevant content. As Ringostat proposes a keyword-level dynamic call tracking, it gives some clues. Moreover, you can find out a lot of things that worry the customers when listening to calls recordings. Maybe it takes some time to analyze all this information, but the interesting topics are worth it.

You are welcome!

Ringostat is a really good product

When we decided to implement call tracking we chose Ringostat for the best ratio between price and quality. Moreover, the tech support guys are very friendly and agreeably surprise with their degree of professionalism. So, if you need good price and service combo - choose Ringo.

Thanks a lot, Sophia!