All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Samaaro Reviews

Pros

Real virtual job fair with good options to facilitate the jobs fair activities. What I do like really more is the conference part.

Ahmed. I.

Read the full review
We were able to deliver an interactive virtual award function for our employees without any glitches, and we are very happy with what Samaaro brought to the table.

Read the full review
Easy and convenient to use with use friendly UI. Excellent interaction opportunities.

Ashwin N.

Read the full review

Cons

I felt that could be sped up. No other major blocks for me.

Ashwin N.

Read the full review
The chat interface was a bit confusing initially, but eventually you get used to it.

Mahima B.

Read the full review
Didn't find anything to give negative feedback.

4.8

Experience using Samaaro

The overall experience using Samaaro has been amazing. We used to host a lot of on-site events prior to the pandemic and were left stumped when the pandemic arrived. However, Samaaro provided a great solution that enabled us to host online events with equal networking opportunities. The entire platform was totally customized to suit our needs, in terms of design and features.

Pros

Unlimited customization Efficient customer support Glitch-free experience Engagement and networking opportunities User Interface

Cons

Cons: Nothing in particular. Thank you

Review Samaaro

Pros

We had an urgent requirement for our annual award-function ceremony on July 17, and this was the first time we were hosting a virtual event, so we weren’t sure what to expect. But the event turned out to be par excellence. Samaaro’s team was very communicative and quick to respond. They made us understand how virtual events actually work and showed us some of their projects, which helped us make...

Cons

Didn't find anything to give negative feedback

Overview for Recruitment Jobfair

Highly recommended.

Pros

Real virtual job fair with good options to facilitate the jobs fair activities. what I do like really more is the conference part. Tech support is also great

Cons

more options in the lobby and the companies area to facilitate the connections between the candidates and companies rep.

The Bucketlist Review

Pros

The Chat window, session rating & polling service Over all interface

Cons

The commercials The development and re-branding time

Platform Review for Virtual Expo

Recently,We hosted a virtual exhibition on Samaaro. To begin with, the entire platform was customized and branded according to our requirements, which we were very particular about. Moving on, the automated booth feature helped all our exhibitors in creating and customizing their product booths very easily. Additional features like the Meeting Scheduler, Real-time Analytics, Resource Center and Personal...

Pros

Pros: - Automated Booth Maker - Networking lounge - Analytics dashboard - User-experience and butter-smooth navigation - Intuitive and usability

Cons

Nothing much, everything was ok. We did not face any issues

Great engagement and user experience

This was my first virtual experience. Coming from a non-IT background, it was a bit daunting to imagine myself using a virtual events platform. But as it turned out to be, all you needed was basic knowledge of using a computer. Once I entered the event, I was amused to see a digital space filled with different elements. I specifically enjoyed taking part in the quizzes, polls and Q&A sessions. It was even more intriguing to see the event being customized to the brand guidelines, much like real-life events. I thoroughly enjoyed attending my first virtual event! Kudos to the organizers and Samaaro.

Pros

The platform was very easy to use with loads of features to engage audiences like me. I especially enjoyed the activity tracker which was like a competition for attendees to interact with the platform.

Cons

I enjoyed the overall experience of the event. Didn't feel anything was missing as such.

An interactive platform for virtual events

I took part in a virtual summit hosted by ELETS on Samaaro last month, and it was truly amazing to witness how innovative the technology used for the event was. I was not expecting a virtual event to be so interactive and engaging. The keynote sessions were quite immersive with all the chat boxes followed by Q&A sessions and quizzes at the end of it. I absolutely enjoyed taking part in the virtual summit!

Pros

I loved the fact that you can play games, participate in live polls, have one-on-one video chats, visit exhibit booths and enter a networking lounge where you can interact with other people with the same interests. All of these factors made it seem like a real event.

Best Folks

Objective of the event to ensure best experience to the users. The samaaro team able to customize the platform and deliver the service in a short time. Excellent set of coding experts and customer service

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to customize

Cons

Nothing much. I was able to define the change as per need.

Unique, Innovative and User Friendly Product

Samaaro is an out-of-the-box, unique and innovative virtual event platform that provided me with an opportunity to connect with people from around the world. It consists of features that will make one's virtual event experience a lot smoother and convenient. Excited to see how this software evolves in near future.

Pros

- Easy and convenient to use with use friendly UI - Excellent interaction opportunities - Design and UI - Live Q&As and polls

Cons

For live sessions, a Q&A panel was available in which we could submit questions to the speaker. When i submitted a question, there was a delay for the question to appear on it. I felt that could be sped up. No other major blocks for me.

Feedback on Samaaro

I was part of the Innovation Digi virtual summit hosted by RADCube back in November. I was absolutely thrilled by how interactive the entire platform was. Features like live Q&As and breakout sessions added to the engagement of the event. Overall, Samaaro was very easy-to-use with a very intuitive UI.

Pros

- Intuitive and interactive UI - Easy to use - No glitches experienced - Live chat facility and breakout rooms

Cons

Overall experience was mesmerizing to say the least, but one thing I would like them to work on is an app which can connect offline and online attendees when the events go hybrid post covid.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.