Digital Samba Logo

Digital Samba

Webinars, web-conferencing & streaming management solution

Digital Samba Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.12/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

I love using Samba because it's super easy to use - to create meetings, invite people and most of all, I love that it is browser based - no need to install anything.

Dominik B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Feature-rich and easy to use

Pros

Samba Live is the perfect alternative to any video conferencing software which needs downloads to work properly. It allows you to start meetings right from the browser, which makes it easy for participants to join your webinar or online meeting. You don't have to think anymore of if participants will be able to install the video conferencing software or configuring it the right way. They just click on a link and can join the meeting. I also enjoy the rich set of features for interactive webinars/meetings like the whiteboards, Q&A and screen sharing (all works directly from the browser). It's also super easy to plan everything in advance.

Cons

The UX of the dashboard (backend) could be as great as the meeting platform itself. At the moment, it looks a bit old-fashioned although everything works seamlessly.

Thank you for the great review!

Bryan S.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Absolutely exceeds the needs of this freelance writer

I use this for client meetings, and I use it to collaborate with other consultants on big projects. It's always streamlined the process of being able to reliably communicate on a high quality and "in-house" platform. It's allowed me to maintain a much more professional image when working online.

Pros

The best thing about Samba Live is its customizability. Giving me a video streaming platform that I can make my own-- and brand as my own-- is key to landing clients

Cons

There's not a ton of information online about Digital Samba outside of their website.

AL

Alberto L.

Computer Networking, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Useful but needs to be improved

Good experience but I would like to see how it improves

Pros

Easy, efficient and good tool for webinars

Cons

The image quality when uploading a file. Sharing videos from youtube would also be improved with more features (selecting severals links which can be viewed one after another

Glenn S.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Easy to use with all the features I need

Pros

I like how easy to use the Samba Live platform is. The UI is simple and intuitive. Anyone could learn how to use it in minutes. I also love how easy it is to set up and join meetings. If I have a meeting with a potential client, I can organise it and send out invites in minutes. You get access to all the features you would ever need within a video meeting. The features I use the most are screen-sharing,...

Cons

There are no major cons to this platform. I have emailed them in the past about minor issues, and they always responded quickly and answered my questions.

Kristina B.

Online Media, self-employed

Hooked on Samba

I have been using Samba for years - from meetings to virtual classrooms. It never failed me. And if it did, it was the internet connection fault.

Pros

Cons

Nothing really. It fulfils all my needs and requirements.

Siti Kadijah S.

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

Fulfill our needs for online event and meetings

Pros

Support and innovation. Samba as a company understands the clients' vision, which is a unique quality and strives above and beyond to meet our challenging requirements. The product is simple to use and operates admirably even in high-performance environments. Working online has enabled me to project a far more professional picture.

Cons

When publishing a file, the image quality is a downgrade. More options, such as selecting several links that may be seen one after another, would better be distributing clips from social networking sites. Outside of their website, there isn't much information available about Digital Samba

JJ

Jeff J.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Excellent

Pros

User friendliness. Has many features. White labeling is good, too.

Cons

Too many steps. Tough for toddlers or 3 graders or younger.

Yanick T.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

I especially like Samba Live...

Pros

I especially appreciate Samba Live's Private Chat during business meetings. Samba Live has very advanced features, it is a major asset in the corporate communication strategy.

Cons

Access to advanced features requires additional expenses.

Sebastian G.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Perfect Choice as a Videoconferencing Framework

The combination of existing features, performance and supportlevel is excellent and we are still convinced we made the right choice in chosing Samba.

Pros

Innovativeness and Support. Samba as a company has an understanding for the customers (=our) Vision, which is a rare trait and goes above and beyond to accomodate our difficult requirements. The Product is easy to manage and performs really well even under high-performance conditions. Many Features and a solid Roadmap for the Future.

Cons

Some Modules should see some love from the devs (Whiteboard, Backend-UX...) or are not really intuitive/self explanatory (Media Library), but nothing that a quick look into the manual would'nt fix.

OF

Ollie F.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Review of Samba Live

We really like Samba Live as it has given us the opportunity to branch out and provide services to our students virtually.

Pros

Samba Live is a very inexpensive way for our university to conduct virtual online events. It provides flexibility and convenience for our students, and is very user friendly.

Cons

When we upload our fliers or other documents, the links within those documents are not clickable. It would be very helpful if fliers/documents could be clickable.

AK

Anastasia K.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Samba live review

It offers full white labelling, which is essential for our company. It is also secure and scalable. Above all, they're a lot of webinar features, so you can host webinars and virtual events with the same experiences

Pros

Samba Live is a super flexible video conferencing software and it offers full white labelling, which is essential for our company.

Cons

Samba Live certainly offers a nice free trial with many features. But I don't really like the time limit thing in the free trial

Anna D.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Powerful web conferencing software for businesses

Pros

Samba Live is a super scalable web conferencing solution. It offers full branding and plenty of webinar features.

Cons

They offer a free trial with many features. But I don't like the time limit thing

Mas Adiana M.

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

Useful feature for virtual meeting

Pros

I like that it has all the feature that is critical for a virtual meeting, like screen sharing and file sharing. It make the meeting session goes smoother with all this extra feature that I can use.

Cons

Some of the feature is hard to use, and the lacks of video or manual guides of the software make thing harder. They should make the manual guidance available in video format to make things easier to understand.

AS

Alex S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Samba Live is the most intuitive video conferencing software

Their customer support is responsive and helpful.

Pros

I recommend Samba Live because it's very easy to use. In particular, I appreciate the fact that you can use it directly on the browser, without the need to install any particular program. Also, I really love the breakout room feature! You can ask moderators to join your room, which is very useful during webinars.

Cons

I cannot think of anything in particular, overall I had a positive experience!

ed

esme d.

Supermarkets, 51-200 employees

very easy to use for a video conference!

Pros

I have been using it for a few months now, and it has been very helpful in my work. I am able to do a quick pre-call with my team before the meeting.

Cons

There is a lot information on the website, which makes it unclear. The software is not free..

AP

Aleksandra P.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Great software for with various features

Pros

The easy-to-use mobile app with advanced functions. I can contact and attend an online meeting even when I don't have my laptop nearby.

Cons

I am fully satisfied with the features Samba Live offers.

AY

Anastasia Y.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Samba Live - perfect solution for video conferencing

Pros

easy functional, suits for different types of virtual meetings

Cons

Nothing, all is great, it is atlreallyperfect tool