Secure Suite Reviews

5.0/5 (10 reviews)

Richard White

Blocks all Spam, even the one that impersonate CEOs & CFOs.

Reviewed 2017-12-05

No more spam.

Pros
We love this software. We were having issues where we would receive lots of spam and we kept adding the addresses and IP's to the block lists of the current spam filters, but the spammers would just change their address and IP's. We then started getting e-mails impersonating the CFO and CEO requesting wire transfers and other details. Thats when we knew we needed to switch. After the switch to The Email Laundry. All spam has stopped, no more impersonation e-mails and the best part is, the software is easy to setup and very easy for our users to manager their own spam box.

Cons
I am trying to think of something that i would change but i can't think of anything. I did ask them if they had the feature that would stop people sending out certain information like CC or SS #'s in outgoing e-mails (which has never happened, but want to be proactive just in case) and they said that they have that feature being release shortly.

Response from The Email Laundry

Hi Richard!
Thanks so much for the review! Your kind words mean a lot to us.
-Krystle

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Kyle Benningfield

I consider myself an expert when it comes to spam filtering and The Email Laundry has won me over!

Reviewed 2018-06-08

Pros
The Email Laundry is a fully featured spam filtering/email security service that provides a solid solution to all of my email needs.

Cons
Cost. I am a small business owner and really have to watch my bottom dollar closely. I can always use a discount!

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Sophie Cox

Easy email security

Reviewed 2015-11-30

We've used this for many years as we used to have issues with spam coming in, as you'd expect in a marketing company. This solved our spam and virus problems without any issues. People tell us about their problems with Phishing emails but we don't know what they're talking about so I guess it's doing its job

Pros
It has always worked without our interference. Had to contact them once and they picked up the phone right away.

Response from Clean Communications

Thank you for the mention and kind words. Let us know if we can be of more help in the future.

Francis OMeara

Cloud email service that works

Reviewed 2014-08-14

I've put a number of my customers on this email service. It's a cloud based email service that includes all the things you would expect from a top service. They have a good anti spam and virus engine included in the service. Other than that it's your email, contact calendars etc as you would expect. Great support when you need it, a real person on the end of a telephone, nice.

Pros
Everything my customers need from a hosted email service

Cons
None yet, I'll keep you posted.

Response from Clean Communications

Hi,
Thanks for the kind comments. Much appreciated. If you need anything we're available on the phone, Live Chat and email.

Shruti Vijayvergia

Fabulous product with awesome after service!!

Reviewed 2015-04-01

We have been using Email Laundry service solution for keeping spam away from our network and this solution has really done a very good job in keeping majority of the spam away from our network and have also helped us saving our bandwidth usage by up to 90%. We are currently very satisfied with this service and would highly recommend this to everyone out there looking for a good spam filter service. Would also like to mention that they also have a very good after service support so you need not have to worry in that respect also.

Response from The Email Laundry

Thank you Shruti. We always appreciate customer feedback.

Paul Turner

Easy admin to eliminate spam and virusels from email

Reviewed 2015-04-02

This has been our best experience with a "Cloud" vendor. The Email Laundry anti-spam service has been excellent since we signed up. We also use them for archiving which has made old emails available to sales staff quickly and had more business benefits than we first realised. I haven't had to contact support except when our IP address changed and they dealt with my query efficiently.

Response from The Email Laundry

Thank you Paul. Much appreciated

Tom Quinn

Fantastic Service

Reviewed 2015-04-02

We are a long-term partner of The Email Laundry and they have delivered since day one. Nothing gets through their spam/virus detection and we get hardly any false positives. If we ever have a question, the support guys respond pretty much immediately, they even respond at weekends. They're constantly adding new features to the portal, which allows us to provide an always-improving service to our customer base.

Richard Greenane

Great service for last six years

Reviewed 2015-04-02

I am an IT professional who has used The Email Laundry for the last six years. Rarely do you get a professional relationship that lasts as long with still nothing but good things to say. Support is speedy and knowledgable. We have over 800 users across 50 companies using these products with very little issues.

Response from The Email Laundry

Thank you Richard. Very kind.

Frank O'Meara

Solid service with a good catch rate and easy to use

Reviewed 2015-04-01

We started putting users on this service a couple of years ago and it has been very good to us. The anti-spam service is accurate and robust, customer service is quick to respond and they are pleasant to deal with which is important to us.

Response from The Email Laundry

Thanks Frank. Hope business is going well. Appreciate the feedback.

Pat K

Easy to use anti-spam service

Reviewed 2015-04-01

We needed to move from an anti-spam appliance to a hosted anti spam service and our IT provider suggested these guys. It just does it's job, no interference required.

Response from The Email Laundry

Thanks for the kind words Pat.