All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

MiCloud Connect

Cloud phone system & contact center software & services

MiCloud Connect Reviews

Pros

Great support , very intuitive and easy to use Low bandwidth requirements Reliable quality High quality hardware.

Brian E. Roach

Read the full review
I like the variety of features, the ease of use, and the ShoreTel community, which is incredibly supportive and dedicated.

Brian R.

Read the full review
I like that it integrates with Salesforce and the click to dial functionality is awesome.

Jake S.

Natalie G.

Matt R.

Read the full review
Their support has become horrible. Their customer support portal is not user friendly.

Amy D.

Everything I need.

I'd say we've had a seamless integration of ShortTel at our firm. I love the added features and how easy they are to use. Fits very well in my day-to-day operations.

Pros

Our company switched to ShoreTel a few years ago, and I've noticed a significant difference in how I use my phone and voice services. The desktop application makes it extremely easy to track missed calls, know the status of people I'm trying to get a hold of, and forward any calls when I'm out of the office.

Cons

Only one complaint - when voicemails get sent to my email, I have to listen to them through my external phone speakers instead of the earpiece. Sometimes I get confidential calls, so I can't be discreet about checking my messages.

Complex Implementation - Low Key Day-to-Day Maintenance

Pros

We were lacking quite a bit with our prior phone system. So the transition to shoretel was much needed. I was involved with the RFP and pricing discussion with a multitude of vendors. In all cases, Shoretel offered the greatest amount of features, including integration with our CRM (Dynamics) all while having the lowest price point. As the Director of HR, I am able to act as system admin with zero technical background, which is also greatly appreciated.

Cons

Reporting analytics are limited. Requires integration with third-party product to get the analytics we prefer. That being said, we dive more into our call details as we are a call center and execute performance metrics at the agent-level based on said data.

It Works

This allows me to keep using my office phone number while working remotely.

Pros

What can I say. This is a straightforward softphone solution allowing me to work remotely. It is simple enough to customize to my needs. For example, call routing, contacts, voicemails, etc.

Cons

I'm struggling to find a negative, but if I had to pick something I would say I wish there were more integrations available. E.g. integrations with Zoom. This may be possible and just not configured.. I don'tknow.

Shoretel truly makes the communication process easier

Pros

I rarely actually use my voicemail, but I understand that it's a necessary part of doing business with some. I appreciate that when I'm on the go, Shoretel's transcription allows me to still read voicemails, and the IM function is so necessary for intra-office communication. I love that I can access my voicemails via email and I never have to call in!

Cons

I think Shoretel could benefit from a few more user-friendly benefits like recording of chats. Once the window closes, it's gone. However, at its core, what it does best is the availability of voicemail across other platforms. That happens very well. Also, I think that the interface that allows you to switch between the functions (calls, IMs, etc.) could be a little better organized. I've had complaints from colleagues that have been unable to figure out how to add contacts. When they try to set it up, they end up accidentally calling people.

Great for phone portability

Allows us to work remotely without loosing the ability for our clients to contact us via our office phones

Pros

This software has enabled our office to work remotely during the pandemic and to remain productive. We can forward our desk phones to our cell phones and it is transparent. When someone calls our desk phone they have no idea they are ringing our cell phones

Cons

It is a little unstable at times. Also their direct company support is sorely lacking. I have tried to chat several times and either the agents don't know how to solve the problem or I keep getting kicked off the chat.

Shoretel Review

My over all experience with ShoreTel has been mostly positive. There have been no major issues.

Pros

Shoretel has decent support and this product makes things easy for our company. We have had the phone system for quite a few years and have not had much difficulty with it when we had it. We did switch over to a new phone system because it had much more versatilely for our growing company.

Cons

The client could be more user specific I wish there were a theme and more general updates. The web interface is could use some more work as well.

Shoretel Communicator: Making Communication Easy

Shoretel has really helped to streamline and make our communication efforts more effective. I rarely type in anyone's phone number; I simply look them up in the system or reference my saved contacts.

Pros

I like the line redirection feature the most. You can configure and redirect your line to your mobile phone with one click, which is great and convenient for remote or offsite days. I also like the messaging feature because not everyone in my company uses Skype, but most everyone uses Shoretel. Shoretel also replaced all of our physical phone directory sheets, which is a nice step into the 21st century.

Cons

The call history feature doesn't always update in real time. I've seen instances of a missed call not showing up immediately in my call history, making it impossible to promptly return the missed call.

Good software for communication

Pros

The voice quality and the features like conference, Call transfer, Call hold, Screen share

Cons

Very large app. The exe file is very big.

Cool phone system

It does everything a phone system should do. I would recommend to others.

Pros

This is a good phone system to use. There is an intercom function that is pretty cool to drop in on coworkers. Works as it should.

Cons

I sometimes have issues connecting or showing that I am online. I just have to restart and then it seems to work fine.

I use shoretel alot and overall it works pretty well

Pros

There are a lot of great features for conferencing phone calls and have a simple to use call tree. Love the customization.

Cons

There are quite a few glitches that I experience. For example, I will go to put a call on hold and it will display an error. Eventually I can put the call on hold, but it can get frustrating if I have a customer waiting.

From the perspective of a Call Center Quality Assurance Specialist.

If you are a business who is not concerned about Quality Assurance for their call center, or if cost is an immediate issue, then this is a great, affordable option for you with some awesome features (silent monitor, silent coaching, call barging) that some other business VOIP systems don't allow/offer (note: costs may be an issue right away, but it can be more costly to have to switch your businesses entire VOIP system later). If you're concerned about the quality of your customer service or sales reps for your call center, or plan to grow big enough to have the need for a Quality Assurance department, it would be wise to look into other options that will streamline that department and work in tandem with your customer service/sales telephony system.

Pros

This product has a lot of great features that make it worthwhile to businesses: - the lowest price on the market (they guarantee the lowest price for their service) - option to "barge" calls (3-way the call without being transferred in) - option to silent monitor reps (monitor the reps with your phone on mute) - option to silent coach reps (talk to or coach your reps without the customer hearing) - see who is not on the phone, on a call, or has their phone set to do not disturb/busy/etc.

Cons

Mono recordings for calls; this is especially limiting for my job function (Call Center Quality Assurance), as to transcribe conversations you need dual stereo recordings to be able to differentiate your customer service rep from the consumer/customer. It is also such an old platform that it's difficult to find any 3rd Party Quality Assurance programs that are compatible with daily monitoring of our businesses customer service/sales reps.

Enterprise class VOIP phone system at a much lower cost than competitors

We needed a VOIP system that was powerful, yet easy to setup and use without having to hire someone full time to operate it. ShoreTel gave us exactly that and now with over 350 phones, we rarely ever have any issues.

Pros

Although its a hardware and software VOIP telephone system, the software is extremely powerful and flexible, yet very easy to setup and use. Once it's programmed, it simply works. There are a lot of hardware options when selecting phones and enterprise required devices that making simple connections to remote offices and mobile users possible. You will also notice Mitel has acquired ShoreTel, but same high quality software and hardware support available.

Cons

Tech support is great, but extremely expensive and only available through VAR's or primary vendor you purchased hardware through. Trade off is that if not too complex of implementation, instruction manuals provided make for fairly easy install and setup.

Easy to Use Phone System and Cost Effective

Pros

I found this product to have a user-friendly interface when managing the phones in our organization. What I liked the most about the product is the ease in knowing which phone blocks are available for use, as well as the number of phone numbers available in that specific block. Additionally (unlike Cisco Call Manager) it shows the full phone number. This is VERY useful if you are forced to have different...

Cons

Nothing that I could think of that I liked least about the product. I think this is a very user friendly interface and we had no complaints when using.

Very intuitive to use - very little training required

Overall works very well, is easy to use and is a good business tool.

Pros

It is an easy program to learn - very little, if any training needed. We use the system for calls in general but also for sales and support lines with rollovers. It is easy to call people via the PC, conference and transfer calls. It also displays extensions, if people are already on calls, etc. which is very helpful when trying to route customers to an available rep.

Cons

It seems like it sometimes conflicts with some programs and auto-logs people out. Maybe this is sometime we have setup incorrectly, but we have had it happen with a few different users. It will auto-log them out, but yet appear, on their screen that they are logged in.

Solid Phones & Sturdy products

I like that they are up to date on technology. I like the dial from keyboard function rather than dialing phone numbers all day. We have had many vendors, Shoretel/Mitel products have outlasted most other hardwares if not all.

Pros

I have used Shoretel/Mitel for 10 years now, i have been using the same phone since implementation. These are sturdy and well put together phones.

Cons

The initial sales rep was kind of a shark. Needless to say he is no longer doing sales for shoretel. Shoretlel did the right thing and made good on his promises.

Great phone system and management tools

Great solution for dispersed call centers with complex organization. Enables us to manage the entire call process, but did not communicate well with our other data strategies.

Pros

Great all around flexible phone system, enables many of our trusted call center associated to work remotely and yet still be tied into the main platform. Great at capturing data.

Cons

Hard to pull the data out as the instance is localized inside our firewall, making it difficult to grant access to some but not all departments using the tool. Would have loved a better way to get the data out and leverage our BI rather than only have Brightmetrics to assess it.

Contact center solution that is easy to use.

Pros

The product is very easy for supervisors or managers in your call center to use. You are able to manage several calls groups and CSR's easily by looking at one screen. Its very easy to add new agents using the contact center director. The agent toolbar is very easy to configure at the agents workstations as long as you know the IP address. You are able to easily move agents in and out of the contact center groups. The reports are easy to access, create, and modify to obtain the data that you need to analyze daily.

Cons

In order to do a required system upgrade the contact center had to be closed and we were a 24 hour call center at the time.

I use ShoreTel Connect as our company's main method of communication for outside candidates/clients.

ShoreTel allows me to connect quickly and efficiently with candidates and colleagues.

Pros

ShoreTel Connect integrates seamlessly with our Salesforce databases, allowing me to quickly call candidates and clients by simply clicking the number on the screen. When making 100+ calls per day, this small quality of life assist is very welcome.

Cons

I have experienced some issues while attempting to use ShoreTel when not connected to our company's network. When connected via home/public Wi-Fi, there will be intermittent issues with maintaining a connection to ShoreTel.

MiCloud Connect for Team Connections

MiCloud Connect has allowed a lower-tech non-profit to transition to a cloud-based phone system, allowing for employees to successfully fulfill job functions when away from the physical office and enabling team members to communicate in a smooth, quick chat system.

Pros

The positive points of MiCloud Connect allow me to chat with team members about issues or projects without the need to email. I appreciate that MiCloud Connect enables my use of the soft phone, interfacing with the CRM for integrated management of business development tracking and utilization anywhere.

Cons

Unfortunately, based on my organization's setup in cahoots with MiCloud Connect, any update to the cloud-based system requires administrator permissions, slowing workflow due to the need for our IT team to grant permission for system updates before being able to utilize the program.

ShoreTel/Mitel

We've been customers for over 10 years. It is a very stable and scalable platform.

Pros

This is a great VOIP system. The software is easy to configure and the phones work great. The platform runs without much need for interaction.

Cons

Support costs and partnership fees can be very expensive. However, the system just works, and doesn't require a lot of maintenance.

A phone system built with business in mind

Pros

The management is drop dead simple. The documentation is all hot linked to the part of the management interface you are using right then. The user client is easy to use and looks great. The system has been rock solid and I love the architecture with resiliency and cheap redundancy built in from the ground up.

Cons

There has been some support upheaval during the closing days of ShoreTel ownership, but that seems to be improving under Mitel, hopefully that trend continues.

My employer currently uses shoretel for our call center it works great for the most part

I get to do my job as a support agent without interuption for the most part, for a while we had alot of problems but now we seem to be doing good with no problems in the last couple of months.

Pros

usually on most days it works great, the call quality is good and their are no issues. i like the ease of use and it connects instantly. I like how it gives us options to break, without having to log out and the timer helps me know how long i have been on my break or lunch break,

Cons

sometimes we have issues with the phone still rings while we are still on a call with the customer and sometimes the customer cannot hear us when we are answering the phone and vice versa, the support people keep blaming it on our computers but it is clearly not our computers when we havent had these issues with our older system.

This is easy to use, keeps record/history of phone calls and able to transfer dial as well.

You are able to go back and check your call history and check voicemail and see who it is versus calling and not knowing.

Pros

Pros: You are able to check call history, check your length of calls, run reports, check statistics, works well with the phone itself and virtual system (application) on the computer. Visual of who left voicemails and caller id.

Cons

Cons, If the virtual system to log in off ect. goes down it is cumbersome to use the phone to log in and out and check history.

Shoretel Phone

ShoreTel VoIP Phone System helps us get in contact with our partners and clients and makes my workday easier.

Pros

I forget which phone system provider we were with before but Shoretel is definitely much better! The phone has more features which helps me perform my work functions more efficiently.

Cons

I would like to be able to forward voicemails to my coworkers from the main voicemail screen. I don't think we have this function.

CS Manager

Pros

I'm able to see which of my CS agents are logged in and available to take calls, as well as sign them out of the system if they're away from their desk. The analytics are really powerful and allow me to schedule lunches and breaks according to when our slow times occur throughout the day.

Cons

The reporting could be more up-to-date. Looking at the average call times is usually 15 minutes behind.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.