MiCloud Connect Logo

MiCloud Connect Reviews

User ratings

4.2

• Likelihood to recommend7.96/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

I love the functionality to communicate effectively across platforms, and the overall install process for the entire office was quick and seamless.

TV

Tiffany V.

I like the ease of use and it connects instantly. I like how it gives us options to break, without having to log out and the timer helps me know how long i have been on my break or lunch break.

Patty E.

They have great service availability and monitoring. The customer support line is superb.

RE

Robert E.

JJ

Jennifer J.

The current release cannot read our Outlook contacts thus making it very painful. The problem is that they still don't have a fix after 8 months.

DC

Derrick C.

System is till a little glitch. The volume is horrible as can barely hear the customers when speaking to them on the phone.

TD

Tara D.

MiCloud Connect users...

MiCloud Connect-logocaret
listing-logo

MiCloud Connect

Compare both
How would you rate MiCloud Connect?

Excellent solution for legacy Mitel customers.

Transcript

Bernard G.: I'm Bernard, Unified Communications Cloud as a service consultant. I rate the Mitel MiCloud...

Company Phone/IM Service

Pros

My company uses this software for our phone service and IM service. It is so nice to be able to instant message employees that are not in the same building.

Cons

No complaints here- I'm very happy with the functionality of this product. We will continue to use it in our company.

No complaints, this is a good phone.

This phone has not damaged my hearing in any way, shape, or form.

Pros

I like that the software is so simple and helpful. Shoretel really does make my job easier when I need to make a call.

Cons

The maximum volume level isn't as loud as I'd like, which makes it harder for old folks like me to hear things.

I love all of the different variables that comes with using ShoreTel Communicator

That is awesome and I would love to have it for home use.

Pros

The combination of PC and Phone is just awesome along with the different variables and easy to use features is a definite plus.

Cons

It would be nice to have this software for home use as well, but I believe its for business purposes only.

ShoreTel Customer Review

Overall ShoreTel has been a great product.

Pros

ShoreTel provides easy access and controls Call quality and clarity has been great Quite a few advanced functions

Cons

Some of the advanced admin features can be hard to find Compatibility with some wireless headsets Additional modes from the main screen

Quality phone system with lots of features

Easy to use phone system.

Pros

This phone system is capable of doing lots of different things, so there's a learning curve but overall it's pretty easy and does it's job well.

Cons

To be honest it's just a phone system that does what it's supposed to do, so I can't say I dislike anything.

Absolutely Great

Pros

Our company uses Shortell and they are great. In all the years of using different providers they are hands down the best.

Cons

Some of the features are not rolled out to us. This is more of a corporate regulation but I’d like to be able to use all the functionality

Good phone system

Pros

The biggest pro for us was it's simple. Easy to use. Rolled it out to the floor in just a week and only a single training. We loved it's usability.

Cons

No issues in general. It really delivers asa promised. Little glitches here and there but nothing substantial.

Great Phone System

Pros

-Easiest auto dialing system I have ever used -Desktop app handles outbound/inbound calls without a problem -Their customer service is great -Really handles everything when it comes to calls and a must for any sale/customer service team

Cons

I did not find anything wrong with this software. My only advice would be to make sure you have a good internet connection or you could have some issues.

5 years of use

It's been 5 years since our company switched from an old PBX to VoIP and there were some difficult times during the transition, but overall it was the right decision. So many more features and it really connected our two locations and facilitated better communication.

Pros

Great features and great support options out there. Reliable and even if the internet is down it reverts back to analog lines so there is no interruption of service.

Cons

Obviously dependent on reliable internet. For a while our internet here was up and down constantly and it made our VoIP experience very poor. Hard to maintain in-house so we pay a certified dealer to handle our support.

ShoreTel

Pros

The system does well when you only have to receive calls and listen to voicemail. However, system gets very complicated when you want to use it for advance features

Cons

My company has Shoretel, I was surprised to see how the system is not user friendly. Features like call forwarding can take time to setup. Even the phones are not easy to navigate...I have used much simpler phones with great features.

This has been a God send!

Pros

We transitioned phone systems from an old traditional line to Mitel. This product came along with it, and we couldn't be happier. This allows us to seamlessly transfer calls to voicemail, conference in to other colleagues, and pull up a chat if we have a quick question that doesn't warrant a phone call. This product filled a need our business wasn't even aware we had.

Cons

It can sometimes have issues loading in the morning for some of our workers. Help desk is great is solving any issues, but it does happen more often than it should.

Makes Remote Work Easy

Pros

Easy to use VOIP software, makes working remotely simple. Seamless integration with a headset/microphone combo.

Cons

Interface is a little outdated looking and could use a UI facelift. Occasional issues with sound when using over VPN.

ShorTel, the product that does what it's supposed to.

Pros

What I enjoy the most about this product is that is very user friendly. The interface is easy to maneuver around.

Cons

Not sure if this is my work laptop itself but it takes a long time for it to load when I boot my computer.

If you need something to soley dial a number and track information, then Shoretel may be for you!

Pros

Shoretel is a very simple program, and gives you exactly what you need; integration with salesforce, easy dialing with a click, tracks the basics (length of a call, connects, outbound calls, inbound calls, and voicemails)

Cons

Shoretel crashed often (aka, once every two weeks) and the whole sales floor would have to stop calling, and sometimes it would miss calls.

Shoretel is great! I love the software side that connects to my computer.

Quick and easy access to contacts and calls.The features are nice and I have not had any problems with it so far.

Pros

Shoretel software connects to my computer and all contacts are able to be saved, searched, and dialed right from my screen.

Cons

Best vendow and the product in the VoIP market

Pros

My experience with ShoreTel Sky has been fantastic so far. Their system and the phones are very easy to use. In fact, I have a couple of people who got extra phones for their homes where all they have to do is plug the regular network cable to the phone and they are able to make/receive calls. Using the software is a breeze. All the options are spaced out and even though you can do a LOT from the home screen, it doesn't seem crowded.

Cons

There is isn't any way to record more than one greeting. In our previous system, there was an option to record several greetings, so if you are out of office or busy in a meeting you would enable that greeting. Hopefully, in coming months, ShoreTel Sky will have this option as well.

ShoreTel User for 8 Years Plus

Pros

It's easy to manage, there's good API's and there is a limited number of hardware components. Many of the IP phone systems lack features that have long been in the older phone system, but ShoreTel has worked. Plus they've added their basic Workgroup Call Center software. While it is an extra license, it's easy to manage and has the functionality we need.

Cons

Some system instability and they don't seem to be adding features to their API's.

Easy to Use but Lacking A Feature

Pros

I like this system for its ease of use. We didn't require extensive training. It was more of a pick up and go experience.

Cons

Wish there was a guide for the icons on the phone. We cannot find it on the website. Also, in a work group there should be a feature to send a call to voicemail instead of the only options being answer or let it ring to the next person.

Easy to use when you have the application, easy to manage calls and connect calls. Call history ect

Organization, stats, easy to use in a one touch.

Pros

The application organizes call history and lets you see how many calls are pending how long you have been on the call and connect the call. Visual voicemail is a plus.

Cons

If the application goes down unless properly trained it is cumbersome to use the handset as its hard to pull up call history and extensions.

Shoretel VOIP is the best business phone system I've used

Pros

It has all the features one could want, is easy to use, and even if you haven't used a feature in a while it basically teaches you again simply

Cons

It's internet based - which means if we lose internet or electricity our system is down. It happens a couple times a year. But it's the nature of using VOIP, not the system's fault

Good software for communication

Pros

The voice quality and the features like conference, Call transfer, Call hold, Screen share

Cons

Very large app. The exe file is very big.

I use a shoretel phone at work everyday and I love the modern new look and how simple it is to use.

The newer technology and how up to date the information can be when a new person is working we can switch the name of the lines. And I dont have to memorize extension numbers I just click the name and it dials out.

Pros

The display shows all the lines in your business, very simple to use when transferring a call. I likle how there is a directory that shows a list of numbers for other gyms.

Cons

The only thing i dont like about it is that sometimes when you are on a call another one will enter from the same line.

They keep getting better with time

Pros

The system allows me to transfer, call out, receive calls and manage incoming calls. I really does what it needs to for a call center.

Cons

There are times when the call quality is poor and calls drop. This has been happening less, but it still happens. The worst thing to say is "can you hear?"

Good, easy, simple

Pros

I loved that the end user system software worked so well. It was easy to use and allowed end users to manage their phone options (forwarding to VM/other line, softphone, etc.).

Cons

It ended up being too expensive for us to maintain and we had to move to another phone and software provider.

Just awful. We have been on the connect platform for 2 1/2 years.

Pros

There doesn't seem to be any problem with their billing service as they always make sure they get paid on time. Besides that it is really difficult to find anything this system does well.

Cons

The up time as they like to measure it is closer to 75% not the 99% they advertise. What does it matter if your system is working from 9pm-7am when most businesses are not operating. Call recording is always a mystery if it will actually record the call or not. We needed a specific function of the phones to operate our business. We made this perfectly clear from the first business meeting to the last. When we began setup they told us that the system did not have that feature. They eventually created a work around, but our contract is up this fall and cannot wait to get off of this system.