MiCloud Connect Logo

MiCloud Connect

Cloud phone system & contact center software & services

MiCloud Connect Reviews - Page 11

Everything I need.

I'd say we've had a seamless integration of ShortTel at our firm. I love the added features and how easy they are to use. Fits very well in my day-to-day operations.

Pros

Our company switched to ShoreTel a few years ago, and I've noticed a significant difference in how I use my phone and voice services. The desktop application makes it extremely easy to track missed calls, know the status of people I'm trying to get a hold of, and forward any calls when I'm out of the office.

Cons

Only one complaint - when voicemails get sent to my email, I have to listen to them through my external phone speakers instead of the earpiece. Sometimes I get confidential calls, so I can't be discreet about checking my messages.

Complex Implementation - Low Key Day-to-Day Maintenance

Pros

We were lacking quite a bit with our prior phone system. So the transition to shoretel was much needed. I was involved with the RFP and pricing discussion with a multitude of vendors. In all cases, Shoretel offered the greatest amount of features, including integration with our CRM (Dynamics) all while having the lowest price point. As the Director of HR, I am able to act as system admin with zero technical background, which is also greatly appreciated.

Cons

Reporting analytics are limited. Requires integration with third-party product to get the analytics we prefer. That being said, we dive more into our call details as we are a call center and execute performance metrics at the agent-level based on said data.

Mitel is OK, sorta

Pros

The product is easy to use. Thats about it.

Cons

When you using the soft phone app we have several issues. 1. Calls drop a lot. 2. You can't just quit the program when you are done. You have to log out. We have noticed that if you do not log out regularly, the sound quality degrades. 3. The Mitel Director portal could use some updating. It is just too busy and we end up calling our third party vendor for support. The Mitel Admin User Guide needs to be updated as well.