SIPTRUNK.com Reviews

Derek F.

I have used SIPTRUNK for several years now and their service is extremely reliable and flexible. Customer Support is outstanding as well.

Dale B.

With SIP TRUNK.COM you have both a wonderful product and wonderful Customer Service.

Tammie C.

Cons

Sometimes the billing can be a little confusing.

Bailey K.

The inability to order fax without a voice plan.

Scott D.

You can not mix unlimited channels and pay by minute.

Jeremy M.

Excellent SIP trunking provider

I've been working with a variety of SIP trunks and PBX vendors for about a decade now, these guys are by far my favorite trunking provider. We currently manage about 15 systems using SIPTRUNK.com's services, and we have never experienced any trunk downtime for any of them. Good, responsive support when needed, easy to order and configure new services, and extremely reliable.

Pros

Very reliable, easy to administer through the website, and a good selection of DIDs in just about every area code. Can also easily get big blocks of numbers by request if desired.

Cons

The only negative feature I can think of is that their name can be a little confusing for customers - trying to tell people that their SIP trunks are through a company called SIPTRUNK, it's a bit of a word game at times. Zero issues with these guys aside from that

Awesome Service

I install phone systems for my business and I switch to Siptrunk about a year ago and I have never looked back. They are the best to work with in my 25 years of IT and phone system experience.

Pros

Easy to use. Voice, Fax, and SMS services are easy to setup and use. Porting numbers to them are easy and voice quality as an internet based provider is fantastic!

Cons

The eFax service is tied to an email address so if I have multiple users wanting to use the one fax number...it can be a challenge. They also have great tech support, but their policy is to take electronically submitted support tickets first them take calls...You can be on hold for a long time if their is a large issue.

Good Product - Support lacks

As years have gone by the support received from the support organization has gone down hill. In order to try and save a client of ours that uses their service they wouldn't take a fifteen minute phone call with the client.

Pros

The web interface to provision and setup a customers account is awesome.

Cons

The customer service and support on the product is horrible. You are now told when you call in that phone calls are last priority for them. Then when you email you get horrible support.

Overall the best value sip provider out there

We've been using them for three years with great support and service.

Pros

This companies systems are great in the sense they have an almost real time provisioning system that's automated. They also have overall good support. They have created redundant SIP peers which allows for more uptime.

Cons

They are not the cheapest sip provider out there, however their reliability out weights the cost. My biggest compliant is they use bandwidth.com for their back end carrier and there doesn't seem to be a way to choose a different CLEC.

Outstanding SIP Service

I have 3 deployments of SIP trunks to 3 of my customers and have had 0 issues in over 18 months of service.

Pros

Cons

The only minor issue, that was corrected, is correction in billing after a number port. There required one adjustment over their standard service offerings.

Best easiest and most affordable Sip Trunk Provider

Pros

Very easy to order and set up. They give you very clear instructions and excellent support. Need to add another channel? Super easy. Even as an affiliate I can easily login and help my customers. they send alerts each month of how many times you've maxed out your channels so you can adjust accordingly.

Cons

Billing is a little weird. They charge at the first of each month but when you want to add additional channels in the middle of the month it gets kind of confusing as far as building goes. But that's easy to overlook.

good functioning, poor administration and support

In general the experience is good, I use it and I will continue using it, but I hope it improves

Pros

the software works quite well and is easy to configure on the platforms that I have configured (asterisk and 3CX) the calls have very good sound quality. They have accounts for resellers that are very transparent for users, which is an advantage against other platforms, because each user manages their recharges and payments directly. pay commissions directly by paypal

Cons

the menu for the selection of plans is very limited, there are certain plans that you can not select when you activate the account, the support on occasion takes a long time to respond, the page and the knowledge base are outdated.

Best Option for Resellers

I have had zero issues reselling phone service with SIPRUNK.com, and their technical support team has taught me everything I need to know when it comes to setting up customers.

Pros

- Simple white-label SIP services. - Fantastic tech. support - Fair prices. - Excellent reseller program.

Cons

None. I can't say I have had a single issue using and selling this service.

Excellent all the way around

all aspects have been exceptional

Pros

Ease of use and instant order fulfillment

Cons

needs customer view for master agent to see what customer sees

SIPtrunk and CPDS

Lower cost PBX solution

Pros

SIPTrunk is easy to setup with our hosted VoIP systems

Cons

its not free, just kidding no complaints

Simple no Resellable siptrunk service

The siptrunk service works as expected and when i have had technical issues( related to customers equipment) customer support has always been excellent.

Pros

It is easy to Use the Siptrunk.com portal to manage separate customers all under one interface. I like that The individual customer facing portal is brand-able so my customers see my logo there.

Cons

at times It can be a little difficult getting all of the information sand forms together for porting a customers existing number over to Siptrunk.com but this process is the same for all carriers and really isn't a big deal once you have done it a few times. it would be nice for scheduling purposes if it were possible to be able to do all of the parer work and get approved for the porting and then have it so you could do the actual cut over by clicking a button in the portal but Im not sure that would work out with having to move the info from one service provider to another.

3CX reseller - SIPTRUNK user

It took me a while to find a good argument for moving customers off of POTS to SIP. I would install a PAXON gateway and that fit most folks. The one thing that has actually helped me move those folks is the seasonal flexibility to add additional trunks and take them away as needed without having any contractual changes. It was the hidden feature that I finally figured out and now it is so much easier to sell.

Pros

I have been using SIPTRUNK for my customers for years now. I have tried others because that is always a good thing being a reseller and an MSP. Always test others. I have little to no problems with their services. Easy console to manage my customers. Although it was in my earlier days with them, troubletickets were turned around quickly. I have not had any issues in the past year to warrant a ticket. That says a lot!

Cons

None so far. Have not had an issue doing anything.

Great service and support, billing still needs work

Siptrunk enables us to resell a hosted voip solution and keep track on the financials for each customer.

Pros

Very reliable service. Very easy to setup with FreePBX/PBXact. Customer support was great both during initial setup and then setup for our customers. Website for setup is great and very straightforward.

Cons

Billing. The requirement to have a credit card on file for overages. Not being able to provide our customer with a detailed invoice on overages. Also not being able to pay on net terms is a big drawback.

Great service

We are very pleased with the service

Pros

It’s simple and easy to use. Cost of service was very competitive.

Cons

It had a few hiccups when integrating with lynx servers

Good people easy to use website

I have had a overall great experience with siptrunks. The people have worked with me to grow my sip trunking with them. The website is easy to use and helps me get done with what I need in fast and timely way. I imagine i will be working with them for the foreseeable future.

Pros

I like the ease of porting. I like the way billing is done. I like the ease of making changes to Cname, call forwarding, and e911

Cons

I do not like like the way number i own are listed. I have 100s of numbers i wish there was a better system for finding them. I wish siptrunks supported t38. When there is a problem I wish they had voice line to call and talk to someone.

Great company/support

Sales and support staff are always available to assist, as needed.

Pros

Pros: Great support, uptime, reporting services.

Cons

Con: SMS-to-email is available, would be nice to have additional SMS options.

When you use SIP Trunk.Com you are a Team

Being able to set up a customer, and have them up and running the same day. Saving time on trying to get someone to help you if there is a problem, SIPTRUNK.COM is always there for you.

Pros

I love Siptrunk.com, they have wonderful documentation to set up your SIP trunks. They also hands down have the best tech support out there. It is refreshing to be a Partner with a Company that wants to be a team with you. Alot of times when you Partner with a company you feel like you are all on your own.

Cons

I have no Cons to list, I love SIPTRUNK.Com

excellent company

Low cost sip trunks allowing smb business to have modern systems without a huge price.

Pros

I deal with many companies and products. Siotrunk is by far the best I've have ever dealt with. If I have issues...which has been one in two years...they resolve the issue or help you through it without the typical "not our problem" argument. I highly recommend siptrunk.

Cons

I have nothing to say a out this. I guess if I had to choose so etching, they didn't invite me to their Christmas party!

SipTrunk.com best in class sip provider

Setting up a sip trunk using their system is quick and painless. You can't go wrong going with their services. Pricing is low and easy to eplain how billing works to our clients.

Pros

As I implement phone systems I have found that Siptrunk.com is very easy to use and provides clients with world class service. I have not had any down time on our phone systems. They are very fast to respond to question or concerns. Provide great deal of information on the first system I setup and the rest have been a breeze. Porting is always quick and a simple process.

Cons

I have found little to improve in the processes. Once you know their system it is simple to use.

Great SIP Trunk Provider For Small Business

Pros

Easy to use dashboard, instant provisioning makes setup easy. Their support is great to work with and super helpful. Been working with them for 3 years now for various customers and customers love the service and the price.

Cons

There aren't many complaints. The service works great and their failover works amazing so there is never downtime for the customer. Every now and then there is some minor audio quality issues, but it's gotten better over the years.

LOVE SIPTRUNK.COM

They are so easy to work with it , and it allows me to give my customer a product that I believe in and know will work. Working with SIPTRUNK.COM is being part of a Team and that is awesome.

Pros

They have the best Customer Service out there, you can have a good product and bad customer service and it makes you not want to use the product. With SIP TRUNK.COM you have both a wonderful product and wonderful Customer Service

Cons

I Don't have anything that I like least

Great solution / Great support

Fast response time on support, sales associates were good to work with. We have had sites both big and small and Will was able to work with the customers individual needs. Very little if any down time ever.

Pros

The support staff is amazing, we have implemented many software and hardware solutions using SipTrunk and their staff was able to explain all error messages within a timely manner.

Cons

None, all of the issues are on the phone solution, or the firewall settings

SIPtrunk highly recommended

Pros

SIP trunk.com is very easy to setup and the tech support is top notch. Not only are any issues reviewed and resolved very quickly but the support staff is willing to assist and troubleshoot issues at the drop of a hat.

Cons

I would have to say there really is nothing we don't like about SIPtrunk.com, the software and the staff. They realize that phones are our life blood and treat us as such, from day 1 to 101.

Amazing Customer Service

Siptrunk goes out of their way to ensure their customers are happy. Service does not go down and they actually answer the phone unlike a lot of their competitors.

Pros

With over 4 years of using SIPTRUNK Services we have never experienced any down time! Whenever there have been configuration issues the support staff drops everything to help you.

Cons

Using the SIPTRUNK system for over 4 year I can find nothing that I do not like, nothing. It just works.

Value, Performance, and always available

Siptrunk has provided great services with no issue at a great value.

Pros

Siptrunk provides great VoIP service and has never been down or unavailable since it's been put into production. If I have questions, their support group is quick and knowledgeable. I've referred friends and clients to them as well, and they haven't had any issues either.

Cons

None. It works without issue, and that's the most important.