Category Leaders ranking
#3 in Instant Messaging & Chat
View full ranking
GetApp’s ranking highlights the top 25 apps in different categories on GetApp. If an app is listed in more than one category, it has the potential to be ranked in each of these categories. The ranking is independent of any commercial campaign an app vendor has with GetApp. The ranking is based on 5 data points, each scored out of 20: reviews, integrations, mobile apps, media presence, and security.
Skype for Business also features in these categories:
Additional information for Skype for Business
Key features of Skype for Business
View All Features
- Never miss a call with voice mail and alerts
- Audio, video, text plus online meetings and webinars
- Remote collaboration & live co-authoring between colleagues
- Make HD video calls, conduct meetings and webinars
- Send instant messages between Skype clients
- Make VoIP calls to Skype contacts, mobiles and landlines
- Skype client apps available for all phones and tablets
- Application and desktop sharing options
- Integration within Office 365 suite packages
- Stream live 1080p HD video calls
- Securely encrypted to keep data and conversations safe
Skype for Business provides voice-over-IP (VoIP) communication and collaboration features for business use, with application support for all computers, tablets and phones.
Available standalone or packed with Microsoft Office 365 plans, providing seamless desktop/screen sharing and co-authoring capabilities from within popular apps.
Schedule and conduct online meetings with 250 attendees, or invite potentially up to 10,000 people to webinars – limited to colleagues or open to the web public.
Make audio calls to Skype client contacts, HD video chats and messaging sessions or enable attendees to join online meetings via telephone and Microsoft’s PSTN.
Access common calling features, built-in voice mail with Exchange integration to log missed calls – all with secure encryption enabled by default.