SMTP2GO Logo
SMTP2GO

Fast, reliable mail delivery and management solution

visit website

SMTP2GO Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.27/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

Easy to setup and use with no hassles with a simple but effective admin area. The ability to monitor and filter sent emails is fantastic.
Therefore I wanted to have a solid worry-free, reliable solution for sending mail instead of configuring and maintain a smtp-server myself. The quality is very good for the prices.
Ease of use admin UI is easy to use and costs for the volume is fantastic. Support is quick and efficient.
To me this is odd, it is not explained and honestly I am not even sure if that is trackable and up to SMTP2GO.
We host with another company and our email was being flagged as spam and never delivered.
Took me a bit to figure out an error we were seeing, but it turns out the issue was on our end anyways.

Jason L.

51-200 employees

Our organization is a heavy user for SMTP2Go to process thousands of messages.

BIPAC would not be able to do business without SMTP2Go. If we had to switch to another vendor it would require a significant time expense to have our developers rebuild applications and then to create the level of analytics provided by your platform.

Pros

Great analytics and openness of the platform. It provides us a lot of intelligence for how our messages are sent to companies and government officials.

Cons

It seems expensive for our monthly contract as compared to other solutions in the marketplace (e.g. mailgun).

PK

Philip K.

Internet, self-employed

A reliable solution for problems sending e-mail

I previously used the SMTP servers from my web host and my ISP and both would have occasional but annoying problems; I would send e-mails to certain recipients that wouldn't arrive. When this happened the companies would blame other people and be generally unhelpful. With SMTP2GO, I never have any problems and can trace everything.

Pros

It is easy to set up and provides excellent and complete reports. Also the company is the most responsive provider I deal with. Any e-mails to them are responded to by a human within minutes.

Cons

Ideally, my ISP or web hosts should provide a better service and I shouldn't need to pay extra for SMTP2GO. But since I made the choice, sending e-mail has been flawless and so I consider it to be worth the money.

Hi Philip, Thank you for the review! We are so glad you are with us! If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! Happy emailing! :)

Sh

Samar h.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

No grace or suspension periods

Pros

it works immediately. ' good reports good reputation

Cons

no account suspension period given if we want to suspend.

Hi Samar, Thank you for the review! I will be happy to pass along your idea of having grace periods when suspending or blocking a user in your account! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions! :)

CG

Christophe G.

Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

Perfect Tool

I am very datacentric. I am CEO and old programmer at the same time. So I like to drive the company by data, and I push all the company to drive their services by data. So I did some programs which daily extract data in the ERP, compile these datas, write the data in XL and send XL to the approriate users via email. Previously I did it with a classic SMTP, and as there were too many emails, the smtp servers banned me for abuse detection. So a lot of time lost to reset, to reconfigure.... Since SMTP2Go, nothing to do, work smoothly.

Pros

What I like the most, is that it is invisible. It works all the time. I send 20.000 / months. Smooth, no issues. It is easy to set-up, easy to program in any language. I use VBA or VBScript, so easy.

Cons

I do not know. I didn't have any issues. I hope, the company and this service will remain active for a long time. You never know who purchase who.

Giulia I.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Easy to use and reliable

Overall the experience has been good: we've been using the service weekly

Pros

SMTP2GO allows you to keep in touch with your Customers and Leads at the touch of a button, the delivery rate is great and the reporting allows you to constantly update you lists

Cons

I can't think of anything right now, the experience has been good

Hi Giulia, Thank you for taking the time and leaving us a review. We really do appreciate it! Super happy to hear that your experience with us has been great! Do let us know if you have any questions. Happy emailing! :)

NH

Nic H.

Design, 1-10 employees

Highly Recommended Mail Sender

The sending quality is 100% , it is literally blacklist proof, which is why we use SMTP2GO. Other mail senders claim to be, but after trial usually misstep. The customer support is also exceptional.

Pros

This mail sender is blacklist proof, pure and simple.

Cons

Set-up is technical, but then again mail senders are by default, so it's expected.

Hi Nic, Wow! Thank you for the glowing review! We really appreciate that! We are here if you ever have any questions! :)

Gus S.

Program Development, 11-50 employees

No matter what... it always delivers

My experience with SMTP2GO has been better than expected. They are reliable, great customer service, and fast delivery.

Pros

Great software, easy to configure and easy to use. Very detailed stats and outstanding deliverability. I've been using SMTP2GO for many years and never had a problem. It just works.

Cons

Can't really think of anything negative to say about them, they do what they say, and they do it good.

Mathijs G.

Renewables & Environment, 11-50 employees

Super easy and User friedly

Pros

I struggled with managing my own smtp server, I got hacked on my own server. Then switched to this service and the problem was solved. Very easy setup and maintenance.

Cons

No dislikes. Software does what it suppose to do.

Hi Mathijs, Thank you for your awesome review! Please let us know if you have any questions! Our support team is ready to help! :) Happy emailing!

JS

Jean Sébastien L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Great tool, simple to use, try it!

We needed a service to send email from our webforms and it did the job perfectly.

Pros

It was really simple to integrate with out website. The different packages are well priced.

Cons

We didn't really had any issues with the service.

Hi Jean Sebastien, Thank you for the great review! If you ever have any suggestions, we would love to hear them! Reach out to us anytime! :)

Ramon V.

Food & Beverages, 5,001-10,000 employees

SMTP2GO, great smtp solution for people using cloud email services.

We have been using SMTP2GO for years now without any issues. We use it for scanners/multifunctional printers so that they can send emails, and also for any type of mailing from our human resources system.

Pros

-Easy to use -0 downtime -Excellent pricing -Great customer service

Cons

I really have no problems with the software or service.

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

easy to use and reliable.

Using SMTP2Go to solve what was an ongoing headache for my clients with Emails not being delivered due to mis-blacklisted IP addresses where ISP / Hosts share IP's between clients this software has released my time and it worth every penny - in the lats year I have not had to track down a mistaken RBL listings once where as previously this was a monthly occurrence for some co-hosted clients. but every time I move a client over to use SMTP2Go the support overhead vanishes in this respect because it just works, I could not recomend highly enough.

Pros

the web-based interface, and ease of integration made this the natural choice long term - having had problems a with my IPS and hosting company getting shared IP address listed on DNSBL or RBL lists and spending allot of time doing de-listing because of other peoples mistakes rerouting via SMTP2GO made perfect sense, I tried the free package and while this would suffice for 90% of the time I don;t mind paying what is realistically a small fee for piece of mind - my clients don't notice and mail gets delivered.

Cons

As yet I have found no drawbacks, I can't fault the interface or the service.

TS

Tony S.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

SMTP2GO A solution to blocked emails

I have several clients who were having their emails being rejected by various other receiving domains, by using smptgo they are now able to send emails and know that they will be received by their clients and no business will be missed.

Pros

Relatively easy to use, high mail limits, lots of help and advice. You can have several domains all linked to your account making management easier. The email log will show you any emails that are having problems. To be honest once all set up we just tend to leave it alone and just log in once a year to renew.

Cons

First time set up can be a bit daunting. Verification could be easier.

Hi Tony, We appreciate your awesome review! Let us know if you have any questions. Happy emailing!

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

service is impeccable!

our ISP didn't provide an SMTP server with any reliability. our emails stopped going out and as our business is very much email driven it was vital to find a service provider that would be beyond reproach. Success was received once we were given a referral to smtp20 by our software providers. The referral proved to be perfect, and we have not looked back once since moving to smtp2go and nor will we. The very small issues regarding billing and service that we have had, were rectified immediately with 0 down time and superb & expeditious customer service.

Pros

No down time, superior service and communication is awesome!

Cons

my con for the software would only be price. I don't find it unreasonable but if i have to provide a negative, then this would be the only thing i could think of.

Hello! Thank you for the amazing review! We are so glad that you are happy! If you ever have any questions, please do let us know! :)

TW

Toby W.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Reliable SMTP Relay

As we removed internal mail server we discovered issues with Office 365 mail relay for legacy systems and those that could generate high volumes of alerts. SMTP2Go resolves this and gives us the ability to get anything to mail relay from wherever is it based

Pros

Really simple to setup and use. Great solution for legacy devices like older Multifunction printer/copiers, old payroll system that wouldnt talk to Office365 and for bulk alerts from comms room temp sensors, backup apps and building management. Allows us to whitelist source IPs or use usernames/passwords for sites without a static IP. Reporting dashboard makes it easy to troubleshoot delivery issues.

Cons

Cant really think of anything. Havent had a single issue

CG

CESAR G.

Building Materials, 201-500 employees

Best Solution to send a big quantity of Mails

We need this solution to send more than 800 mails instantly

Pros

Easy to use. Possibility to send a big quantity if mails and not be a spammer

Cons

For us this product is perfect and I have nothing to say against

Hi Cesar! Thank you for leaving such an amazing review! We really appreciate that! Happy emailing!

JB

John B.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Ironic Timing for a review request

Up to the above issue we have had no issues

Pros

Easy to set up and maintain Reasonable cost

Cons

Ironically we have recently received several emails from SMTP2GO regarding a scam email. We did have a legitimate change in our credit card info and received an email requesting to update and we did so. It has left us feeling uneasy and concerned our credit card may be compromised. We attempted to call customer support and it rang and rang without answer. We are monitoring our card and uneasy about attempting to log into our account.

Hi John, Thank you for your review! Let us know anytime, if you have questions regarding any emails from us. We are ready to assist you! :)

JB

John B.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

SMTP2GO has been my go to for out bound email delivery for years.

With large copiers being used for scanning becoming the norm, I have used SMTP2GO to resolve issues that the tech delivering the machine could not get the scanning to work consistantly

Pros

I have only had to call tech support once over the 5 plus years I have used the service. The call was quick and my issue was resolved very quickly. There are very detailed reports that can be tweaked to you needs.

Cons

No Complaints. The one call I had to tech support was resolved so quickly I don't even remember what it was.

RS

Ryan S.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Great Service

Great Product, customer service, extremely reliable

Pros

Easy management interface, reliable uptime, simplicity of the service

Cons

Nothing so far - after nearly 3 years of use

Hi Ryan, Thank you for leaving us such a fantastic review. We really appreciate it! Happy to hear that we have worked out for you. :) If you have any questions, do let us know. Happy emailing!

SB

Simon B.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees

Great Service

Very easy to set up, and runs seemlessly in the background. Have recommended this service to several other copier dealers and I.T professionals.

Pros

Very easy to use, and makes setting up our customers "Scan to Email" functionality a breeze on many different brands of multi funtion printer.

Cons

Not really had any negative issues with the service

Hi Simon, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it! Very awesome to hear that we are working great for your scan to email! Let us know if you have any questions. Happy emailing!

KR

Ken R.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

No drama, ever!

Pros

Have found SMTP2GO extremely reliable and have never experienced any issues with the service. email delivery. User interface is simply, clear and easy to use. There is a good level of detail available in the log files that is useful in tracking email delivery issues.

Cons

Only minor request would be to have the option to retain email logs for up to 12 months. This is functionality I would be happy to be a small additional charge for access to.

GD

Giovanni D.

Defense & Space, 11-50 employees

Very good Service

I solve the problem to configure the email once and mantain it always working even if we change service provider. From the business point of view, it means the possibility to easly manage requests, messages, wherever I'm and with any provider.

Pros

The capability to be use my email account on my laptop, mobile, table wherever in the world without to change any configuration.

Cons

Nothing, I found the service easy to set up, and easy to use.

JT

Julie T.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

Communication with Customs

SMTP2GO has been used a crucial channel for our reporting to Customs for international removals of sea containers, air freight etc. It provides a critical link between our software and Customs for this mandatory messaging

Pros

No issues at all in the over 5 years we have used SMTP2GO

Cons

Nothing, we have been using SMTP2GO for some years without issue, invoicing is streamlined and there are no problems

Architecture & Planning, 51-200 employees

SMTP2GO Review

We are experiencing higher email delivery rates by using a trusted SMTP relay.

Pros

Support and help section are well devised to assist with setup of the SMTP relay. There is also assistance for less common mail servers such as Exim and configuring it for use with SMTP2GO was not overly difficult. Being able to easily lock down senders to a domain and/or IP address is another nice feature.

Cons

Nothing not to like. There was a billing issue but this was easily resolved by the support team.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Happy user

Using smtp2go for a few years now. Happy user, simple to setup and good and clear website to follow up sent mails.

Pros

Easy to setup / install / use. Easy to follow up sent mails

Cons

None, I 'm happy as it is. If I wasn't happy I choose another solution.

Hi there! Thank you for your review! We are so glad you are happy! :) Let us know if you ever have any questions! Happy emailing!

PR

Peter R.

Management Consulting, self-employed

Setup once, use daily without any worries

Pros

Easily accessible service, and a clear explanation how to use it

Cons

It's not something I dislike, but I could be a good idea to provide a summary of the services being uses (e.g. once a year an overview).

Hi Peter, Thank you for your review! We appreciate it! I love your idea and will be sure to pass it along! Happy emailing! :)