All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

SpitFire Reviews

Read the full review
Great product & even better customer service. They have the wow factor.

Ed N.

Read the full review
Spitfire has helped make our phone room run to the best of its ability.

Andrea T.

Christian C.

Andrea T.

4.5

The best voice messaging system with text to speech we've integrated that's quick & easy to install.

Pros

Time zones are extremely convenient and the reports allow us to track & improve metrics. It's been priceless in that regard. We also almost never experience any major issues with connections or quality.

Cons

It does require a strong network for all the features to work seamlessly but once everything is in order, SPX maintains a strong connection & never drops a call. It's turned out to be a very pleasant experience since integration.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review!

With Complete Honesty...

Having now worked as a Director of Marketing in the call center industry for over 20+ years I can say with complete honesty that I have seen it all! I have worked with many, many dialers in my tenure and worked with many, many organizations that support them. And while I will refrain from speaking negatively about those in the past that seemed to turn in to a complete nightmare, (despite the due...

SpitFire

Great experience!

Pros

Easy to setup and configure. Scalable to increase as our business grows.

Cons

No issues with the product or setup. The user interface is easy to use and understand.

Spitfire dialer easily integrated with our phone system

We have a dialer that works most of the time and a 2nd dialer (older software) that was sold to us that is no longer being upgraded and that one barely works.

Pros

Fast setup and works. Has reporting features and can set time zones as well as you can now integrate with salesforce.

Cons

They suggest you reboot the system at least 1 time a week. Another issue we have is when Windows updates are installed an server is restarted all the services that run the dialers don't always start even if they are setup to restart if they fail to start.

Spitfire review from multiple purchaser

I have been a Spitfire reseller since early 2006 and have purchased multiple Spitfire systems since then - see www.callcentremagic.com/clients.html for a representative listing of some of these sites, their missions, size and connectivity method used. Initially I was selling Spitfire Pro but ever since the launch of the more robust and fully featured Enterprise Edition my clients have been demanding...

Cons

My experience with the representatives of this company and the software are always excellent

Pros

Pretty much everything is OK , it is easy to navigate as a administrator and for the agents as well

Cons

The problem I have with this software is the fact that once a agent has dispositioned the call it cannot be modified. For example if any information is incorrect it cannot be corrected. Also if an agent duplicates the order in the dialer you cannot remove any of them. I also have an issue with the fact that if an agent forgets to print the order, I cannot go into the dialer and reprint it.

Great product & even better customer service! They have the wow factor!

Pros

Reliable & user friendly. Many features I wouldn't have expected but appreciate. Updated versions easy to install. I rarely have down time so productivity never stops.

Cons

No alerts when available records expire. They could add links to frequently asked questions. Starting and stopping services is fine, logging into manager applications is a struggle sometimes

Thank you Ed! Good news... we have notification for list exhausted on the latest version!

Simplicity at its best

Having used predictive dialers since back in the day when T-1 Service was required for dial-tone connection and dialer servers were rack mounted with a PBX for connection to dial-tone all of this equipment at unbelievably high costs for the sake of doing business have certainly changed . Remember when telephone bills come in boxes delivered off the truck with a hand cart or a pallet made looking...

Love Spitfire with some minor connection issues & learning curve

Spitfire has helped make our phone room run to the best of its ability!

Pros

It has helped us move from a small call center to a mid sized call center. We’ve been able to double our reps. It helps them stay on task, cuts time out of the day, and has made us much more efficient.

Cons

It took us a long time to learn and teach our reps how to use it to the best of their abilities. Once they learned to use it in their daily routines it has made them work more efficiently. We have had some trouble with a loss of connection. And some reps have not been aware of their incoming calls from time to time

Great dialer, perfect for high volume call centres

Great dialier for businesses of any size, but particularly useful for small-med size dialing operations.

Pros

Economical for business and relatively cheap to set up, but doesn't lack in features. Easy to use alongside SalesForce, which is also a plus. Training was easy with a variety of options and the training documentation was actually very useful. Nice to have a completely integrated solution for all customer information as well as script help for callers.

Cons

Nothing that really sticks out, although the UI could used a bit of updating since it's outdated...but that doesn't affect the functionality.

Thank you for taking the time to review our SpitFire Enterprise call center software. Have you seen the NEW SpitFire Web Agent? It's a brand new interface!. Please give us a call or fill out our demo request form. https://www.spitfiredialers.com/demo Thank you!

The best software and support going.

Manages the team that generates the leads.

Pros

As a whole, it does the job. The software is always evolving. There's a few updates every year. The support team is spot on.

Cons

One thing I would like to see is better support for changing time zones. It needs to be able to not call during customers busy times.

Spitfire Dialers & OPC Marketing Review

Overall, we have been very happy working with Spitfire dialers and OPC. The products work well and are easy to use. When there is a problem, the OPC team is usually very quick to respond to our needs. We have recommended OPC and their products to many other organizations and will continue to do so in the future. The experience level of their technical staff varies by individual. (or so it seems)...

Cons

Used for four years without an issue

Ability to broadcast our sales pitch extremely efficiently to many people in short space of time

Pros

Didn't take a rocket scientist to operate. Setup was fairly straightforward for a 40 Line setup. Had great success with our machine.

Cons

Some very small bugs from time to time, but nobody is perfect. Would have liked more CRM integrations.

they undersold this product - it is amazing

Pros

It dials very fast - very easy to use - II have been using dialing systems for years and this is by far the very best on the market. Thank you team.

Cons

NOTHING THIS PRODUCT IS THE BEST PRODUCT I EVER USED. I HAVE BEEN USING DIALING SYSTEMS FOR OVER 10 YEARS AND THIS IS THE VERY BEST - THANK YOU.

Great Product, Great Training, Great After The Sale Support

The Spitfire system is a wonderful piece of technology... Very easy to use, efficient and has everything you need to generate business AND train your people to improve while on the phone. Best part about working with them is the customer service. For companies like ours that are not very technologically inclined, having their customer service team available to answer questions and troubleshoot has been WONDERFUL and a must. How good of a job do they do for us: As we've grown our business over the last 5 years, we've bought 3 dialers from them as we have expanded and another dialer is on the way... Great job guys!

Spitfire Dialer

I am currently using your enterprise dialer as well as the preview dialer to market our products nationwide. I have enjoyed excellent results with your system and your support is Second to none.! I can be demanding with special projects and modification requests to integrate our dialer to work with many various types of campaigns and your staff has always delivered. Thank you for such a comprehensive system that is extremely easy to use .

Cons

The equipment I purchased never worked properly.

None

Pros

It seemed relatively easy to use.

Cons

It never actually worked. There was always a 3-5 second delay before the message was left so we were never able to use it. The company was never able to demonstrate a working product refused to give me my money back. The owner contacted me a few years later and asked what he could do to make it right. He said he couldn't do that, but that NOW the enterprise version was out and there would be no delay with messages left. I reluctantly agreed to try the new version. Unfortunately, I had to spend another few grand on licensing. I can't remember his excuse, but I believe it had something to do with purchasing the actual ports from the company who makes the telephony boards? I can't remember. Either way, I had to PAY AGAIN, and AGAIN, it still did not work.

Satisfaction guaranteed

This is a great option for businesses who are required to contact hundreds or even thousands of people in a single day in an efficient matter. Constantly being upgraded. Quick and Helpful Customer Service Very Flexible, Accommodates to business needs.

post url feature

You guys (Jorge/Brent) were right on it and handled things well. Also helped apply some pressure to SHACO to make sure things were resolved. Good follow up. Thanks guys

Auto dialer

Ankit is doing a great job in helping us implement AutoDialer program which is in Beta phase. He is very knowledgeable and creative in finding solutions to our problems.

Spitfire Enterprise Dialer

The product is simple to use and does what it has to do once up and running. It does the job and it does it well.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.