StartMeeting Reviews

Pros

It has been good with everything we have used , the voice line is what we use most and love it.

Dave W.

I like the price and the ease of use. The online portal is great to organize presentations and meetings.

Samantha L.

Avani S.

Cons

NO real dislikes, but I did not feel that there was much about it that differentiated it from all of the other meeting software tools out there.

4.6

Proven and Reliable

It the easiest conferencing solution I've had!

Pros

Easy to set up, works well, clear conferencing.

Cons

Nothing. I love the ease of use. It's the best I've come across.

A practical way to conduct webinars and meetings

As a dental hygienist transitioning into the role of a consultant, my career was about teeth not technology, so I welcomed the ease of adaptability and the easy learning curve for this software. Clients with whom I work also appreciate how easy it is to join meetings, thereby minimizing the resistance to remote trainings.

Pros

The ability to record sessions, and the options for connecting into the meeting.

Cons

There is not the ability to conduct polls.

Best E-communication plateform

Smart meeting has changed our communication pathway by providing effortless services through multiple features. We as a whole members of clinic, would like to recommend everyone to explore this beautiful way of communication.

Pros

We as a clinical practioner needs to take frequent follow up with our clients as well as laboratory technician. Startmeeting has helped a ton by catering very easy user interface for real time two way video conferences commendable feature during video streaming is allowing of screen sharing from both ends.

Cons

Once there was a situation,where we all the alumini member organised a webinar we faced difficulties in communicating via mobile devices. It might be the network problem or server issue but we faced little bit of trouble. All in all there is a nice product.

Another meeting application

Makes having a quick meeting with those outside the company easy.

Pros

Very easy to start a meeting with colleagues. There is not a long involved sign-up process and no users had any issues accessing the platform. Another solid, quick meeting option.

Always Improving Upon A Great Service

I have been using StartMeeting for years now and it has always been dependable whether having a call with participants here in the US or Internationally.

Pros

I like how easy it is to install, use, and explain to others who are new to StartMeeting.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say about the software, it works great on computer and phone.

User Friendly Conference Calling and Screen Sharing

Pros

It's easy to use, easy to send info to your outside consultants and clients and a great price.

Cons

Would be nice to have all accounts on one instead of 3 different accounts.

Great for Small Business!

We are able to hold presentations over the phone and on the web for all of our patients to see! As well as any meetings we need we can easily hop on our own secure line.

Pros

I like the price and the ease of use. The online portal is great to organize presentations and meetings!

Cons

Sometimes the quality of sound may not be the best but it is on rare occasions.

Network Your Business with Start Meeting

I love the Video Call that is available, and record features that I can keep in the Broadcaster until I need it, it's easy to dowload the files to share.

Pros

I like the Start Meeting icon, it's so easy to download to any computer and then you don't have to go to the website to log in everytime you want to use the service.

Cons

Technical issues like callers getting bumped off the line multiple times, including the Host Haswhen we have more callers on the line.

One of the Best

We over 180 people call in on a regular basis, clarity id important to us--CLEAR AS A BELL

Pros

Over all the years we have used it,we have never had any issues. It works right the first time and always has. If you need a great great service go here. If you want less go somewhere else.

Cons

no cons at all, this product is flawless

Distance quality classes are possible

Very important application especially in the current situation we are living in, certainly helped a lot, quite agile, undoubtedly one of the best in the category.

Pros

Meetings with unlimited number of people, the possibility of transmitting your computer screen directly to meeting participants.

Cons

The owner of the room can not disconnect microphone from the other participants of the room or just disable this generally, facilitating their communication with all.

Great Screen Sharing Software

As a partner in a service management company we use StartMeeting to work with multiple clients. They have all enjoyed their experience.

Pros

StartMeeting is very easy to use. The commands and prompts are simple and straight forward.

Cons

I don't have any recommendations for improvements at this time.

Good service

It has been good with everything we have used , the voice line is what we use most and love it!

Pros

I have used to 2 plus years with great success

Cons

Works great for us , we have several people on i our calls and easy to use.

Was talking to a colleague today about their current meeting system

We do client on-boarding via Start Meeting, it allows us a seamless training and exploratory session with new clients.

Pros

The ability to brand the experience as well as the overall ease of use for our staff and the client end user.

Cons

Its not very intuitive on how to SCHEDULE a future meeting.

Affordable Conferencing Service

Pros

StartMeeting does what it's supposed to - great service at a great price

Cons

Haven't had any issues with the service, audio and video quality is ok

Alternative option to Webex

Pros

Easy to setup and have others join meetings

Cons

Certain cell phone carriers do not support conference call numbers