T-Max Predictive Dialer Reviews

4.56/5 (9 reviews)

Richard Hix

Today was the first day to go live with your predictive dialer and what a day it was.

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-07-26

NoneQuick to set up and a chance to try the service before actually buying it. I wish it would have worked for me but it didn't.

Jared Winters

Excellent service overall

Reviewed 2017-04-15

I have used Tmax dialer for several years, both the predictive and voice-broad cast. The ease of use and affordable pricing are some great points to the service, but hands down the customer support is the best. Anytime I had a question or a need the staff was there within minutes to take care of my needs. Fully plan on continuing to use their service for years to come.Ease of Use

Charles Kendall

This company has some great employees ones that are willing to go the extra mile to help you succeed

Reviewed 2017-04-11

We have been working with T-max Dialer and Communication for 3 yrs, and continue to grow. They have helped us stay in contact with our client's and save time doing so with there VOice Broadcast System.Value and their experience.

Heather McLellen

Makes my job so much easier

Reviewed 2018-11-27

I really am thankful for this sofwareThis makes my job so much easier. to not have to hand dial everyone i call.

Mak Howard

Best Dialer Ever

Reviewed 2017-04-15

Very good company to use, walked me through the setting up of my first campaign and followed up to make sure i didn't have any other questions. The dialer worker flawlessly and got our company a lot of new prospects. We will continue with using the predictive dialer for the foreseeable future and have now started using the voice Broadcaster as well.

Brandy Collins

Remarkable product!

Reviewed 2017-04-15

T-Max provides you with a simple to use, yet robust inbound and outbound call center software designed specifically to provide more personalized service and accelerate sales productivity by instantly optimizing your agent's talk-time. Their world-class customer service team will be with you every step of the way to ensure your success!

Jeff Hartman

Great Dialer Platform

Reviewed 2017-04-19

I have been very impressed with T-Max dialer and their staff. I've tried out multiple companies None of them compare to the efficiency and quality they have provided us. I want to say thanks for the quick turnaround time and effort the T-Max team provided.

Channa Barnes

Great Help

Reviewed 2017-04-06

The staff was very helpful and I loved the free trial with no c.c. info needed. That doesnt usually happen. Most free trials expect your credit card ,then you have ro cancel . But nope not these guys..

Keith Gentz

easy to use and cheap

Reviewed 2015-04-15

no issues and simple to use