TalkChief Reviews

Great product

Pros

Easy to use, clean nice flow builder . Great for small and medium call centers .

Cons

Its great MVP so far and easy to use . Definitely waiting some more cool features to be added .

Thank you Hakob for your feedback and review, we have a long interesting roadmap ahead, stay tuned!

Awesome UI and Great Features

They provide all features and functionality that I need, without adding complexity to the implementation, overall, I love their dashboard, features and their support team is amazing!

Pros

Clean UI, ease of use and the details in every single feature, for example, localization functionality was enabled without me even asking, everything was set for me to start calling

Cons

Can't say anything really hear, I love the product, but I wish to have more integrations in the near future

Thank you Yazan for your review, we truly appreciate your honest feedback!

Very good solution

Very happy with the experience, can't complain. I like the fact that I can see the cost of calls per driver through the dashboard.

Pros

My drivers are able to use it on their mobiles (android and IOS), easily, calls quality are good and clear, and i'm able to monitor each driver calls, incoming and outgoing, while controlling the cost.

Cons

Would be good to have the possibility to make my own reports, however their support team said that it's in their plan for next quarter, and they offered to build me an on-demand tailored report if I'm interested free of charge, that was amazing!

I like the system, easy to use

This Voip system helped us reduce cost, and the quality of voice is very good. no interruptions, no disconnections or delay.

Pros

Its really easy to use once configured. it helped us save money

Cons

nothing i can think about, maybe to add other languages in addition to English?

Thank you Dalal for using TalkChief. We are very happy with your feedback and positive experience

Powerful to use easy to install

very good

Pros

I really liked the reports, especially the one showing the agent performance which helped me measure their KPIs, and thus provide a better experience to our clients.

Cons

Although they shared with me that they are currently working on it, it would be great to add as many integrations as possible.

Thank you Ihab for your positive feedback. We are working currently to onboard many integrations, stay tuned!

Very good voice quality, flexible and most important easy to implement and use

Very good, really no headache, and saved us time and money.

Pros

Easy to implement, very stable, their support team is professional and friendly. We were able to connect 6 branches easily, upload our special IVR recording. As we do international calls, prices are good comparing to other solution, and most important is the quality of voice, which was one of our biggest challenges.

Cons

Not really a deal breaker, but i believe they need to work more on integrations with 3rd party softwares. however they did offer to provide me with API integration when i contacted their support.

Thank you for your feedback and we are happy to have you as one of our happy customers

Excellent proivder

Pros

The support during the installation process and the on boarding during the weeks that followed. The system itself is very easy to use and rich in features that makes it one of the best VOIP softwares that we have ever used.

Cons

Nothing so far. We have recently sent a small feature that we hope will be integrated it soon in the software.

One of the best VOIP service providers out there

Pros

Very easy to set up and a very user friendly

Cons

Nothing so far. It took a few minutes to set up and ready to go