Talkdesk Logo

The world's leading cloud-based contact center software.

Talkdesk Reviews - Page 3

MB

Megan B.

Online Media, 201-500 employees

Best feature ever!

Using Talkdesc we always provide the best experience to our business partners. Whenever we have meetings for discussing metrics we always have the most accurate information because of Talkdesk and Salesforce. I love it!!

Pros

I am using TalkDesk for a while now and I am super satisfied! The benefits are countless. You can track basically everything! Since I'm working with business partners I often have to pull up reports to check my performance and I am amazed how much information I can get. I love the reports because I can see how much I was on the phone, how long I had a meeting, when did I go on my lunch break, etc. Another thing that I like is that I can re-listen all the calls that I've made, and I can even check how were my metrics for the whole month!! In our company, we use a lot of tools and the best thing about Talkdesk is that is integrated with Salesforce. It's fast, accurate, consistent and super user-friendly!!!!

Cons

To be honest, until now I've never had issues using it. It's always reliable and the connection is great!!

Roman D.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Talkdesk for users

overall, my experiences has been exemplary with talkdesk as we're able to integrate this with zendesk which is a huge plus

Pros

ease of use voip system allowing you to use not only via desktop/laptop machines, but also configure it via mobile app

Cons

sometimes, the servers just goes down where you would only know that there's a downtime by experiencing issues or by visiting the status page

TB

Tarell B.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1,001-5,000 employees

My overall experience with helpdesk was ok we had some challenges. I think you guys should look into making an update with the logging feature.

Pros

I love how it provides a detailed breakdown of an agent performance at a given time.

Cons

I really think you guys should include a time stamp so it's easier to log, track and review interactions.

TD

Tara D.

Internet, 201-500 employees

Dependable and Resilient .

Pros

Talkdesk has proven to be an extremely reliable software for our company. We've been using it for about 5 years now and have had very few issues. The customer service is exceptional. Any time that we have had an issue, customer service is quick to respond and rectify. I love that the program is so resilient also. Our call volumes fluctuate intensely and Talkdesk can handle whatever is thrown at it. We have gone from getting 300 calls per day to 300 calls per hour and we rarely notice so much as a hiccup. The program is easily customized and very user friendly.

Cons

The only thing I would like to see is more customization on the reporting. I would love to be able to have more options to build my own reports, however, our account rep is very accommodating with having reports built for us based on our needs.

AP

Armend P.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Easy and convinient

Slice is the software which connects our company with thousands of customers on a daily basis and makes our business successful.

Pros

I have been using talkdesk for more than 3 years. It is part of my daily job now and without talk desk my job as a digital marketing rep is unimaginable. Talkdesk gives you the opportunity to reach out to your customers and partners in a very easy way, the quality of the voice is great and you never have any kind of issues with the voice. Talkdesk is very easy to use and timesaving I don't think that there is any better product than talkdesk. Keep up the great work guys.

Cons

So far everything is great using this software and it has been more than 3 years now. It gets updated and improved all the time. My suggestion for this software is if there is any possibility to change the tones when you dial.

BK

Blake K.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Helpful for a small-to-mid call center, could use better reporting.

Before Talkdesk, we had a legacy PBX system that was old and clunky, to put it mildly. Talkdesk's implementation process was extremely smooth, and their implementation team was right there any time we hit a bump. Responsiveness did decrease SLIGHTLY post-implementation, but not to any concerning degree. Bottom line is that we are getting our phone calls and able to track them to improve processes and overall business function.

Pros

The ease of use and general aesthetics of the software. Everything looks clean and modern. Live dashboards look great, reports look great, the whole UI is beautiful. Generally speaking, it's very simple compared to other more complex legacy phone systems I've used. The process for setting up new agents is intuitive.

Cons

There is a lot to be desired about the flexibility of the reporting functions. For most of my more complex call center metrics, I have to export mass call data Excel then slice and dice from there. They have great basic reports out-of-the-box, but our call center has some nuances that their stock reports don't capture. I wanted to be able to take any field/metric in the system and build a report around...

MM

Maria M.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Talkdesk app for Salesforce

Pros

it was easy to implement and customize with the product

Cons

The way it interprets data. You really have to dig and email the representative to get some of the metrics needed or interpret some. It shouldn't be that hard to get some metrics pulled up.

JC

Jacob C.

Automotive, 501-1,000 employees

Talkdesk

Overall it has been a good experience there are challenges we still face, but the talkdesk team is willing to work with us.

Pros

Ease of use. This is a very easy to maintain product. support responds within 24-48hrs. Reporting features and integrations are fantastic. It just works.

Cons

No ability to webpop automatically only clickable url's. Cost can be high for Enterprise licensing.

BA

Bruno A.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Wouldn't be able to scale my business without it

Excellent. Already renewed my licenses for next 2 years.

Pros

I can run my call centre from any location and take advantage of deeper agent pools around the world. Furthermore, it enables me to offer work from home functionality to all my agents which helps with hiring and overall agent welfare.

Cons

Implementation and support can be patchy at times. Self-service not available to add agents.

KS

Kimberly S.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Talkdesk

I really like talkdesk and it has helped improve our contact center

Pros

The reporting for Talkdesk has helped our center improve. Since implementing talkdesk we have less calls that are abandoned and less people waiting on hold.

Cons

There are times when the website goes down and it is hard to get support

LC

Linda C.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Easy to Use and Helpful

Beneficial to have the call recording for our records, convenient to transfer call to another team,

Pros

Easy of use, call recordings that we are able to access at any point in the future, emails with voicemail recordings, no bulky phone on my desk, accessible online, caller ID,

Cons

To be able to send a call directly to voicemail instead of sending the call to a team member line first before the voicemail option kicks in.

Gabriela D.

Retail, 5,001-10,000 employees

Excelente software para el servicio de atención al cliente y contact center

He experimentado una mejora significativa en la calidad de nuestras interacciones con los clientes. El enrutamiento de llamadas inteligente, combinado con las funcionalidades de grabación y creación de informes, nos ha permitido brindar un servicio más efectivo y eficiente. Además, la comunicación multicanal nos ha permitido adaptarnos a las preferencias de nuestros clientes y proporcionar un soporte omnicanal. En general, Talkdesk ha mejorado nuestra capacidad para ofrecer una experiencia excepcional a nuestros clientes.

Pros

Una gran ventaja de Talkdesk es su enrutamiento de llamadas inteligente, que asegura que cada llamada sea dirigida al agente más adecuado. Esto nos permite ofrecer un servicio personalizado y eficiente a nuestros clientes.

Cons

A veces, la integración con otros sistemas puede ser un poco complicada y requiere una configuración técnica adicional. Esto puede llevar algo de tiempo y esfuerzo extra.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

JM

John M.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Ease of Use and Reporting

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to write notes on every incoming call. The system links all communications with the resident so that we are able to see all interactions with a click of a button.

Cons

I would like the ability to go back into a talkdesk call and be able to write notes if I forgot something from my initial interaction without having to create a case if one was not needed.

NM

Neddie M.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Nightmare

My overall experience with Talkdesk has been anything but good. It has been one issue after another. I have lost several clients because of oversights and we're beyond frustrated with the lack of support and features we were told were possible. I suggest to anyone signing up to please ask detailed questions and look at other services before you consider this phone system.

Pros

Being able to have a cloud based system and being able to use Talkdesk wherever we want. Also, the ease of being able to pull reports, create phone lines, and setup voicemails/intros.

Cons

The on-boarding process was a complete nightmare. The gentleman that helped us setup the software fed us nothing but lies when we started. He told us the features we were looking for could happen but when we started and I asked support it wasn't a possibility. Those features were the only reason we decided to move forward with Talkdesk in the first place. Also, we started the porting process in July and still working on getting numbers ported over and it's now October. It's been an overall nightmare working with Talkdesk and all of the issues we have experienced. I would never recommend this to anyone. We weren't even aware it wasn't compatible with google voice either. This we had to learn after the fact and lost clients because of this oversight.

Kelly H.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Easy to Use

Pros

Talkdesk is a basic and simple phone software that is great for beginners, and includes a lot of basic reporting and analytics for someone who may be less experienced at pulling this information or tracking KPIs.

Cons

The callbar often glitches, and there is some missing basic functionality (you can't place a customer on hold and then make a transfer, there is a limit to the amount of external contacts you can have available in the callbar, etc.)

JS

Jolene S.

Food Production, 201-500 employees

The best experience using Talkdesk

I am part of an SEO agency and it was going to be impossible to work without Talkdesk. We need to communicate with the customers on an everyday basis. Our managers can keep a track on our performance using the reports.

Pros

Talkdask is really fast and easy to use. It is very easy to install it and adapt to it. All the calls are recorded and you can pull out any reports you might need for inbound or outbound calls. This helps to keep a track on the progress of our everyday basis at work. We are using it at work to communicate with our customers and they can have our numbers and leave voicemails.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike regarding this amazing tool. I don't have any complaints. The only thing I would like to mention is more a suggestion than a complaint or dislike. It was going to be perfect if Talkdesk will be able to automatically recognize the country code of the phone number.

TX

Twinnie X.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Most powerful and efficient telephone software

Love this software can calculate calls to monitor the volumes

Pros

Have automatic option to call patient back when miss a call

Cons

There's nothing I don't like bout this software

MS

Max S.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Why you should go with Talkdesk when picking your cloud contact center

My Over Talkdesk Experince has been great! I get to help new customers setup their contact centers to give their customers the great CX. The new customers are so happy with the product after the implemnetion, then can not even express how much joy they have after leaving their old system. This is why I love what I do!

Pros

Once you are trained on the product by our team or if you go through the Talkdesk Academy, you will truly see the ease of use with the low code to no code product Talkdesk desk has to offer. No longer will an IT team have to run the contact center for you anymore! You will be able to do it all, with plenty of knowledge base articles to help you out along the way!

Cons

There really isn't anything to dislike about the product. There are some feature differences from other products, but Talkdesk is ever growing! They are adding more and more every month!

Cortney K.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

TalkDesk is above the rest! - Cortney K

TalkDesk has been reliable and above the rest. We started with ShoreTel and switched to TalkDesk and the improvements are not measurable.

Pros

The ease of use is the best. As long as you have an established internet connection, you can use TalkDesk anywhere!

Cons

Sometimes the audio is best when connected via ethernet cable.

GQ

Gabriella Q.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

Perfect for modern call centers

We use talk desk to manage our call queue for a modern support center

Pros

Reliable, user friendly and allows us the ability to manage incoming calls and also gives admins options to review our teams work and listen into live calls

Cons

Sometimes the software can go down but it’s pretty rare. They also have super responsive customer support

MD

Matt D.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

A great VoIP phone system for your support team

We were able to get away from a hosting situation where we didn't have control of our system and had to submit tickets for simple changes that come up on a daily basis. Talkdesk allows our team to make updates on the fly and turn on a dime when we need to.

Pros

Talkdesk is super-easy to setup and use, from buying new phone numbers, to creating IVRs, configuring call routing, and answering the phone. Our clients love the queue callback feature. I like being able to make adjustments to the IVR quickly when we have a service outage with our product.

Cons

Their reporting suite has gotten better over the year, but we still need to export the data and manipulate in Excel to get the things we want done completed.

EN

Emma N.

Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

Excellent product and experience!

It allows us to do a lot of outreach both inbound as well as outbound. Then using the group call feature is a bomb.

Pros

Talkdesk is super simple and easy to use and it allows for calls to be recorded, so there's no forgetting anything that happened and there is no misheard numbers and emails, since everything can be played back. The feature that allows trainers to be listening to calls while the calls are being made is also a great bonus when it comes to a rep's performance and feedback.

Cons

Sometimes when an inbound call comes through, and the rep is on another call, it doesn't notify you immediately that there is a call missed/waiting.

NB

Nancy B.

Package/Freight Delivery, 51-200 employees

Best Call Software

Again, I've really enjoyed TalkDesk and all its data. It has been a great upgrade at our workplace

Pros

I enjoy being able to see the statistics, they are crucial to being able to get to the phone calls and seeing how much support is on while I am on too...especially since we are all working remotely now.

Cons

I don't like that we cannot put one phone call on hold while we call another number, it would be helpful sometimes.

Marketing and Advertising, 1,001-5,000 employees

Lacks basic features you would expect in a phone software

Overall, this has been a poor platform when it is used for general telephony purposes, i.e., just making and receiving phone calls as you would use a desk phone.

Pros

This is a very easy platform to use and easy to look up your voicemails. I thought the desktop app was good at notifying me when I was receiving an inbound phone call.

Cons

I used a paid version but evidently didn't pay enough. I would expect a phone software platform to email me a .wave file of the voicemail itself rather than always having to log into the software to check messages. It was also immensely frustrating that voicemails (inside the app) were not time stamped. They would simply say that they had been received "2 hours ago" or, worse yet "1 day ago." That is not helpful when I need to know exactly when that person called me. The call logs were also very confusing to distinguish between an inbound call, an inbound missed call, an outbound call, or an outbound unanswered call, just really messy UX.

ZD

Zameer D.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Can be great but it's decent.

It's decent if the network wasn't as wacky I'd say it's amazing.

Pros

I love that it's easy to use and the UI it great to navigate.

Cons

There's many service interruptions, when calling is a big part of sales you don't want that.