Talkdesk Logo

The world's leading cloud-based contact center software.

Talkdesk Reviews - Page 4

Retail, 11-50 employees

Over 3 years of success with Talkdesk

Me and my team have been using Talkdesk for over 3 years now and we are more than happy with their service. Their customer support is always helpful, the service rarely has problems (once or twice a year) and is usually resolved quicker than a lot of bigger companies. The overall experience of using Talkdesk has been positive, they provide you with a lot of performance data which we find very useful. The website is made easy to navigate.

Pros

The ease of use, it is very easy to understand how Talkdesk works, which makes it easier when new members join the team

Cons

I don't have dislikes. I would suggest that they add an option where you can put the customer on hold and call another number using the same account.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Keep Shopping

Pros

It is hard to find any positives about this platform. I mean, if I had to find a positive, it would be that it will make phone calls from time to time.

Cons

The big picture here is that this platform drops calls consistently. I don't trust it and have started using Google Voice (which isn't a good platform either). That should explain how bad Zoom really is. When you receive a voicemail, you have to wait for up to 10 minutes before you can even listen to it You receive a notification via email immediately, which doesn't help because you can't even listen to the flipping message! I end up calling the customer back and having them re-explain the same thing they said in the voicemail because I couldn't listen to it. Also, their softphone is a joke. Keep shopping, my friends.

HM

Heather M.

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

One of the best software for call recordings and clear calls.

My overall experience was not that great especially with call distribution but with a few improvements talkdesk could work better or even the best.

Pros

The most impactful feature for me is the clear call and call recording. You will be able to track your calls and missing recordings in no time.

Cons

Not fair call distribution. Only one agent that is on the priority list is getting the calls

VY

Venkat Y.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

TalkDesk - One stop solution for your VOIP Calling

Pros

I've been using TalkDesk for a while now and the good thing I never had an instance of missing my work-related calls on my phone. A very clean user-friendly setup allows you to transfer calls to your hand-held devices or phones. And the best thing is call quality. I know TalkDesk uses Plivo call endpoints to route calls and I've also used Plivo in the past which has the best voice quality on VOIP calls. All in all, I'd def recommend TalkDesk to anyone who is looking out for a VOIP calling solution for your workplace.

Cons

There's none actually. It's a simple interface which doe not have any serious complications or setup work. I think the reporting functionality can be improved a bit as there is always room for improvement on any Product

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Talkdesk Review

I highly recommend. It is easy to use and learn, and it's great for training & provides data on missed call rates, who on your team is answering calls the most, and other insights that are very helpful (especially for customer service & sales jobs).

Pros

One big perk of talkdesk is you can seamlessly do international calls. I also like how the calls are recorded, so you can go back and listen if need be, which is great for training or if you need a refresher on a previous conversation. It is also very easy to forward calls or do a phone conference as well.

Cons

When it's working properly it is great, but sometimes it will go offline just on it's own and I don't know why? So I've had a few times where clients try to call me but talkdesk on its own went offline without notifiying me and I missed the calls.

SL

Sarah L.

Management

Pros

the extension is easy to use Transfers are easy Reporting screen to show who is online is a good quick glance Calls don't often drop The callback feature is awesome

Cons

Many of the saves don't work- for e.g. when I change the hours of operation under preferences it says saved but often doesn't The Vacation hours didn't save over the holidays and resulted in missed calls The extension often needs to be reverted to have the customer hear you Reporting is difficulty - if I just want to reach all calls from 1 number it is not simple Hold music options aren't great and are VERY loud

JQ

Jasmine Q.

Packaging and Containers, 1,001-5,000 employees

Talk desk has been such a blessing for us

Overall it has been awesome, one of the best systems so far and I have been working as a customer service rep for 7 years. Just the small things listed above that would make it much easier to navigate through it while on calls, but I believe the majority of those things are controlled by our company any way. Thank you talk desk for a great product.

Pros

The integration with our portal it makes it super easy to use.

Cons

The only small inconveniences which may be able to be changed by our company. The inability to add a call on the other line without it being a transfer, the inability to access settings while in a call, inability to add notes to a call while doing a warm transfer. Sometimes we call properties on behalf of residents and need to be able to write down what the property is saying. The frustration of some headphones not working well on it.

PL

Peter L.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Talkdesk is great

The training for agents and admins was incredibly helpful. It made using the dialer much easier.

Pros

After testing several dialers, Talkdesk seemed to be a high scoring candidate. After putting it in front of the staff, they were begging us to roll it out as soon as possible. Talkdesk works incredibly well with our workflow and is VERY user friends.

Cons

We have wired internet connections into all of our machines, but we still face quite a few dropped calls.

Ralph C.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Easy to use, easy to deploy, good sound quality

We use Talkdesk as our main application for call center support. I mainly adminstrate the software for our users, but occasionally use it myself.

Pros

As a system administrator, I like the fact that the software is easy to deploy and that there are occaisonal updates. The updates show that talkdesk is constantly being worked on and updated even if we don't see issue they are working to make it better constantly. They also made the update process super easy and almost all users don't recognize when an update has been done, which shows they have made it simple. Sound quality is pretty good!

Cons

There are times the customer says that the call sounds choppy on their side even though I can hear them clearly. It is usually solved by hanging up and calling again when it does happen, so it's an easy fix.

MH

Mandy H.

Computer & Network Security, 501-1,000 employees

Good product. Needs to improve Zendesk integration

Talkdesk does a good job in what it claims to do. It’s integration with Salesforce tracks all activities automatically and is very friendly but its integration with Zendesk can be bettered in terms of both event logging and agent onboarding process. Overall, I’d give it a good recommendation.

Pros

Easy to Install Innovative product Good integrations with Salesforce Responsive customer service

Cons

integrations with Zendesk is unreliable and drops calls from time to time and then incorrectly tag these dropped calls as missed. The provisioning process also needs improvement to support Zendesk SSO more seamlessly by not having agents create Talkdesk accounts

PG

Parisa G.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Great Product

I have been happy with my overall experience. I know they are constantly working to enhance the product and only make it better.

Pros

The software has allowed us as a department to track where we excel and where we can use improvement. It has allow us to put processes in place that has sped up the service we offer.

Cons

Talkdesk has a tendency to have to be rebooted periodically due to disconnect or dropped calls.

XL

Xia L.

E-Learning, 10,001+ employees

User-friendly software

Every day I have fast-paced connections with customers around the world. This software helps me to accomplish tasks efficiently and with high quality, and to solve customer problems in a targeted and effective way. Compared with mail communication, the use of office call software can better understand the customer's emotional appeal, find the problem faster, and improve customer satisfaction.

Pros

Talkdesk has a stable experience and the call signal is very stable. Even with cross-border and inter-continental calls, the other side and I could always communicate clearly. I love its simple user page, which saves my daily office time per task. When there are new updates, just a click on the notification to complete.

Cons

Currently, my office is located in Europe. When I try to communicate with other countries using European routes, it is always smooth, however when I use the Chinese line to dial a Chinese number, sometimes it's unable to connect. We have contacted the customer service but the problem still exists.

Accounting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Good call center sodlution

No negative things about the use of this pleasant solution

Pros

The standard of call center management is really great with Talkdesk, I enjoy using it to communicate with ours customer.

Cons

Does not offer a lot of services as we would like. I think improvment can be made.

VB

Veselina B.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Talkdesk - the better option for your business

I use the software daily and have no issues what so ever.

Pros

The ease of use is great - there is no time needed to train new staff, you can log in and start working/calling straight away. The integration with CMR was easy too. You see all the information needed on the screen. The reporting is great and helps with assessing the staff performance. Transferring calls to other agents or external numbers is a child's play.

Cons

Depending on the internet connection the quality of the calls is net perfect sometimes but I guess the internet provide is to blame.

GJ

Gordon J.

Internet, 1,001-5,000 employees

Talkdesk Review

Talkdesk has been flexible enough to accommodate our growth, and has taken our input for development of new features. Account management has been exceptional. Product support has improved over the years that we've used the tool.

Pros

Ease of implementation. Scalability is sufficient for our needs. Simplicity of dashboard setup and navigation is a plus. Standard reports are useful. Administrative features are intuitive.

Cons

Customizing the standard dashboards is not an option. Non-standard reports are burdensome to obtain.

JA

Josh A.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Easy agent admin and live insights but needs work on some basic functionality

Talkdesk has been good overall. We had a challenging implementation but once we got it up and running, it’s easy to get people setup, create new numbers and let other teams create their own phone experiences. If I have a question I know their support team will reply quickly and give me clear insight into my issue or question.

Pros

Easy to setup agents and get them live on the phone. Customer support is great! They are very helpful and can assist with complicated asks. The live feature is very useful and we rely on it daily to allocate agents in different ring groups.

Cons

We struggle with some basic functionality, such as agents experiencing intermittent audio issues when all of their settings are correct. Also, the IVR could be more robust and allow us to test different call flow experiences.

LS

Liza S.

TalkYES!

Pros

ease of use- easy set up and if there are ever issues they are very responsive and fix them quick

Cons

not much- it truly is a great product I can't think of anything I would change

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

A decent and pleasant experience with TalkDesk

My general perspective of Talkdesk is positive! However, due to the amount of times that my out going calls get disconnected, it may stop me from being a fully advocate for Talkdesk.

Pros

I really appreciate how user friendly Talkdesk is. I feel very comfortable navigating my way through the system anytime I'm making my calls or looking for previous calls. It provides clear information while also making it easily accessible for you to find that information. Talkdesk is very easy to use in any work environment and something you can learn to pick up very quickly!

Cons

Often times, I find that Talkdesk disconnects my calls or availability for a call. There are times when the Call Dispositions fail or my call will drop and I will have to restart my Talkdesk. Sometimes more than once a day. I have found that this usually tends to happen when I am making calls rather than receiving them.

SL

Sherihane L.

Online Media, 501-1,000 employees

User friendly

We have always had a positive experience with Talkdesk's support team and know that we can count on them at all times. We have referred them to other small businesses and will continue to work with them.

Pros

We have been using TalkDesk for over 6 years now and have always been supported. Our company started with only a few agents, and now we have over 80 agents and this is all thanks to the fact that we were well supported.

Cons

During some of our sales or hype launches, we have experienced some minor issues, which to us can be major issues, but they were always solved right away.

SN

Sam N.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

It has been amazing so far. Used it for more than a year now and it really stands out. I have had the chance to use other similar products, but the quality of Talkdesk is unmatched. In my workflow we sometimes get to contact Google when handling Google My Business pages for our partners and the option for doing three way calls is so helpful. I can`t imagine using a different cloud call center.

Pros

The ease of use is unmatched by far. So easy to interact with our clients. I use Talkdesk every single day and basically handle almost my entire workflow through it. It supports call recordings which in our industry is absolutely vital for maximum issue handling.

Cons

There`s not much that i don`t like about Talkdesk. I get the occasional call drop but very rarely so maybe that.

George B.

Accounting, 11-50 employees

TalkDesk is one of my favorite tools when it comes to calling, routing, and recording calls.

I am pleased with my experience with TalkDesk. The app is easy to use when doing simple things and the support team has been very responsive in helping me troubleshoot any issues that I have had.

Pros

First, I like it because it is a user-friendly platform that is easy to navigate. Second, the customer service is excellent and the team is always willing to help with any problem or questions that I have. Finally, I like it because it offers a free trial period.

Cons

The interface sometimes confuses me and can be complicated to use. Also, it does not offer as many services as I would like it to offer. Additionally, the fees are high considering I don't use the service often.

MM

Meagan M.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Great for Customer Communication

Pros

I love the ease of use with this software. It easily integrates into our ticketing system so we can keep real time notes and keep recordings of our conversations neatly in one place. It's easy to keep out of the way on my computer while I'm working, as well as update the rest of my team on my current status.

Cons

At times, the connection is not the best. This is typically around the same time that an update is available. Once the update is completed, any issues are typically resolved.

BL

Brendan L.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Talkdesk has potential, but has room for improvement.

Pros

Personally, some of the most useful feature's of the software is being able monitor live calls along with going through recordings of all calls made through Talkdesk. The search functions of being able to search contacts via name, phone number, and other information is also quite useful when tracking down call logs and contacts.

Cons

From my experience along with other colleagues, we have experienced some issues with the quality of calls with clients along with the delay between us speaking and when the person on the other line receives the message. Due to this delay, it causes parties to accidentally talk over each other and interrupt one another due to the delay.

HZ

Hajarah Z.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Great for call centers!

Functional and easy to use

Pros

External favorites make it easy to transfer calls and being able to create phone numbers on the same platform is great.

Cons

Unable to place on hold and transfer, you need to mute the call and then transfer. This can be a bit awkward for the caller since they will just hear silence until the transfer has been initiated.

Cory C.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Great when it works, horrible when it doesn't

Overall, it is a tool that works 90% of the time very well. However, when it doesn't work that 10% of the time it is a huge downfall. It is the one system that people I work with actually gets really mad at.

Pros

I think for a phone system, it has all of the functionality that my company needs. You can call out to clients, internal team members, conference people in and record conversations. It even has an integration with Salesforce.

Cons

When it doesn't work for no reason. Sometimes, I'll get off of a call and on the next call for no reason, the person on the other end can't here me. To fix this sometimes i need to restart my computer. When you are conducting important meetings and calls all day, this can be frustrating.