Talkdesk Logo

The world's leading cloud-based contact center software.

Talkdesk Reviews - Page 6

Max S.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Great softphone \ telephony SaaS for SMBs and startups

Great option for multi-line multi-lang customer service, sales and tech support lines. One-stop-shop that includes landline numbers provider, traffic and the softphone solution.

Pros

– Ability to add numbers from various countries – Visual IVR builder – Decent audio quality – Lots of features

Cons

– It's not that easy to integrate Talkdesk into existing ecosystem (e.g. to make IVR pass digits to an in-house solution and then make a transition based on that system's response)

JB

Jake B.

Biotechnology, 51-200 employees

Does what it needs

It's been a positive experience. Talkdesk's support team is top notch and has worked closely with our team leaders and agents to ensure our needs are met. While the software is great as it, it has the potential to be even better, and I look forward to seeing the changes to come.

Pros

TalkDesk is easy to implement and easy to learn. Our team hit the ground running once the software was installed. It's a straightforward system that requires little in the ways of training.

Cons

The interface is still a little clunky, meaning you'll need the app and the website running if you wish to utilize the call bar and watch your teams service levels and availability in real time. While it is nice having the dual functionality of a call bar widget and the web app. Some functionality is limited in the web portal.

Adam G.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

My current favorite click-to-call

Calls are recorded for your convenience so you and your team can go back and listen whether it be for overlooked information, or training.

Pros

As suggested in the title, talkdesk offers an extremely conveninent click-to-call function that works and integrates with your most important sales tools like Salesforce, HubSpot, Outreach.

Cons

There really isn't any single talk desk application. Before it was a "chrome app" which has reached its EoL and chrome apps are a thing of the past. They should create a talkdesk application you can download to your computer if you want to.

AL

Adam L.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Use talkdesk a lot with some issues, but mostly with ease

Talkdesk is my primary tool to sell a ton of insurance. It does the job.

Pros

It seems to work when I need it. Records calls when I want it to, but can be shut off when dealing with payment info. Routes calls and voicemails efficiently. Easy to use interface.

Cons

-Typically have to refresh the window several times throughout the week. -Voicemail recordings can take a while to load. -Doesn't work great with all headphone types.

Individual & Family Services, 51-200 employees

An Easy Simple Phone Solution

Pros

One of my favorite features about this software is that it allows for a call bar option, alongside the desktop page. The Call Bar makes making and receiving calls over IP a breeze with its simple interface, quick action dropdowns and also allows for caller ID. You're also able to track your workforce/teams on the full desktop page, letting you know who's on which status, how long their calls have been, their answering rates, etc.

Cons

One thing I will note is that sometimes, two calls can come in at the same time when both the desktop platform and the Call Bar are open on different monitors. I'm not sure if this is a glitch on our end, but something worthing noting.

SD

Sarah D.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Talkdesk to Salesforce Integration

Pros

Very easy to use and contact internal employees via the agent address book. The integration with Salesforce made it extremely easy for our sales team to record and log calls whether incoming or external call activity -and have the analytics to report back on customer or prospect engagement.

Cons

From time to time my headset has stopped working mid-call and I must end the call and call back using the computer's internal microphone.

JY

Jordan Y.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10,001+ employees

Talkdesk has been a game changer

It has really helped us in identifying actionable trends, specifically, from a workforce management perspective.

Pros

Talkdesk has been a real game changer for us in terms of the granularity of data we're able to extract from the tool and analyze with our business intelligence software. It has helped us improve our forecasting and better anticipate call arrival patterns.

Cons

The lack of intelligent or skills-based routing functionality.

TW

Travis W.

Online Media, self-employed

Want to engage with your customers with ease? Get this!

My overall experience with TalkDesk has been wonderful. It makes engaging with customers easier for me.

Pros

I like how it helped me engage with customers anytime that I needed to and from anywhere I was. It helped me boost productivity. I like being able to make admin changes instantly.

Cons

There is nothing that i dislike about TalkDesk. I like everything that it has to offer. Everyone should give TalkDesk a chance.

MP

Micah P.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Great tool for communicating cross departments and with customers.

Overall positive! Voicemail drop has been a great addition that I hope to see more features added like this.

Pros

The monitoring dashboard is very intuitive and the data is well organized! The desktop widget has been essential to making and answering calls efficiently, the non-invasive size is perfect for using previous desktop space for having other windows open for east access to all the information you need for a call.

Cons

Transferring calls can be difficult at times. The transfer process can be buggy at times, often when involving calling department channels.

BB

Bilal B.

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

It does the job

We have had some good times, and some not so good. I will say that the TD team are readily available and to transparent when it comes to exploring problems and resolving issues.

Pros

Reasonably reliable, easy to use and does what it says on the tin. Bear in mind that I'm only a user, not the administrator, so I'm unaware of the added benefits available to me apart from what I have access to.

Cons

Calls sometimes drop out/lose connection and the sound quality isn't always consistent. I'm also unable to view a log of numbers I've called from the callbar. Further inspection on the website is required.

PH

Patricia H.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Easy to use, great tool

I talk to our customers every day, it is an essential tool. We do one of our main tasks with it, having phone conversations of max. 15 minutes but sometimes could be longer.

Pros

I love the app version, it is a very small surface which you can use during opening other windows. It's great that it is connected to Salesforce, makes it easier to dial, logs all the calls we have to make.

Cons

It is not so handy to leave the call result.

DO

Danielle O.

Entertainment, 201-500 employees

Talkdesk

Pros

This software was easy to install and the widgets integrate nicely with Zendesk. The call quality is good and our agents seem to have minimal issues with using it. It’s easy to generate reports.

Cons

Ithere is one truggle with be difficult the integration with our email platform and that is it’s hard to teach agents how to merge profiles. Some non-call impacting issues have taken longer than expected to resolve.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Pros

Very intuitive dialler. This is the first VOIP dialler that I used working for a business. I have used other systems since and this one seems to be the most stable for doing it's core function - facilitating inbound/outbound calls. Cannot remember having any connection issues. It was simple to learn and easy to use.

Cons

I found the dialler to be a bit restrictive. We weren't able to integrate it with other systems as much as we would have liked to.

EA

Enrico A.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

The Ideal Call Center Management For Business

Pros

With Talkdesk, we have been able to monitor calls and the software makes handling customer service better From VoIP to call center management and call tracking, Talkdesk has it all and this makes it great.

Cons

With Talkdesk, we have nothing to complain about as it has always delivered.

ND

Nicole D.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

The perfect tool for customer support

An effective and efficient call center solution.

Pros

I'm part of the customer support team of an internet marketing and SEO software company. Talkdesk has been a great tool for our team as it's simple, easy and convenient to use. We're able to make international calls and track/log all phone interactions with clients. They even have a widget mode for effortless phone call monitoring! Highly recommend.

Cons

I wish there was an easier way to be notified of a missed call or voicemail assigned to you rather than refreshing the dashboard every time.

JT

Justin T.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great Platform!

Pros

What I really like the most would be the integration that the software has with Salesforce/ our ticketing system. Talkdesk is very easy to use and is lightweight. Updates are easy. The ability to have access to recorded calls has saved me on several occasions. Having the ability to log in remotely is very nice as well! There are many Configuration options to best suite every users needs.

Cons

Sometimes there are issues with Call Transfers and disconnects. But these are limited and I have noticed improvements with updates.

BR

Ben R.

Internet, 201-500 employees

Simply the BEST! Better than ALL the rest!

Second to none. I rebuilt my phone IVR and email queues in the peak of the pandemic in under 72 hours, virtually on our own given the simplicity of the system. Not only that, but it gave us a ton more by way of features and functionality compared to our legacy system that was 1/3 higher in price.

Pros

All-in-one solution! TalkDesk took me from 4 independent systems into one. Not only did it provide an improved end-user experience but it improved efficiency significantly which has directly lead to FTE savings.

Cons

I would like to see more TalkDesk built apps so I don't need to rely heavily on the apps. I will say though, the app feature is VERY cool and there are a ton of cool add-ons.

RG

Rodrigo G.

Hospitality, 501-1,000 employees

Implementation was really easy and reporting is easy.

Is being great! great tool, great support, great features, overall great decision!

Pros

Talkdesk is a great tool, intuitive and easy to use. Coming from complicated platforms like Avaya and Five9, Talkdesk is really ahead of the competition. From the reporting easiness and the trouble-free implementation, I have no issues recommending it to anyone.

Cons

Reporting may include more options for power users.

Yseult L.

501-1,000 employees

The toolbar is really easy, you have it in a part of your screen and you can use it all the time, it's synchronized with salesforce so easy to just click on phones numbers

Pros

This software is really easy to use, there is two different part, the website where you can find all the reporting, infos about who is using, status of agent and of course the part to call. Had one issue and got a Talkdesk customer support who helped me in less than 15 minutes.

Cons

Some numbers may not be available at some times and it's not fixed really fast, the connectivity at some point is not the best also.

AK

Abraham Kwame A.

Entertainment, 501-1,000 employees

Full Experience

The talk 360 software gives me faster and secured connection when communicating

Pros

The easy communication of the talk desk software has made my business activities running quickly the contact of staffs

Cons

The talk desk software's use is like the previous phone contact software we use on our phones way back but it marketing should be improved to enable many uses which attracts fun, since it's a new software

mp

michelle p.

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

Could Be Better

Pros

I find the features are easy to use especially for employees who are new to a call center and the system.

Cons

The integration with Salesforce and with StellaReview for QAs is not the best - we often run into issues pulling data analytics, getting up to date information and autodialer is not the best for a high pace work environment.

José Z.

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Très excellent

Très bon

Pros

Talkdesk permet la téléphonie, enregistre les appels

Cons

Les appels enregistrés sont difficiles à être retrouvés

Showing original review in French. See translation

Peter C.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Works well when it works

Overall, I like Talkdesk compared to some of the other Call software out there. It's simple, easy, and the widget doesn't take up much space on my screen. Until I find something better, I would recommend Talkdesk to other customer success teams.

Pros

I really like how seamless the transfer and group call functions work. I also like how it integrates with Salesforce when making outbound phone calls. All I need to do is click the number in Salesforce and it automatically starts making the call.

Cons

The audio input/output seems to never keep the settings I have saved and I constantly find myself having to go in and switch them. Sometimes it changes it to make the audio set to my laptop microphone which causes a great deal of background noise. This is problematic because I need to disconnect with the customer, reset the settings, and call the customer back. Additionally, the option to associate a call with a case in Salesforce rarely ever works. This should make it easy to link the call with a pre-existing case/ticket. Great when it works, but that is hardly ever the case.

DV

Danielle V.

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Talkdesk is wonderful!

I would suggest that you do your research. Talkdesk has been really helpful in my everyday work flow assisting clients

Pros

Talkdesk is extremely easy to use. I love how easy it is to look at recorded calls an hear both sides.

Cons

I sometimes find that the call quality can be scratchy or delayed. If I turn my cellphone to airplane mode it helps for some reason.

KK

Kadonna K.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Talk desk review

It allows me to conduct all customer service support and platforms with easy and control. Quality software product and great software support.

Pros

A great software program allowing me to focus the entire reporting aspect of the platform. Quality management and workforce. Real time reporting analytics and live support. A great software product and quality usage for all business purposes.

Cons

Nothing everything is well organized and quality software product. Had no concerns about usage of product and easy to use.