Additional information for Telecom Expense Management
Key features of Telecom Expense Management
View All Features
- Shared services management
- Automated cost allocation
- Internal chargebacks
- Usage analysis & management
- Telecom expense management
- Dispute management
- InSight Analytics
- Financial software integration
- Wireless expense management
- Invoice processing automation
- Ordering and requisitions
- Purchase tracking
- Asset management
- Centralized asset database
- Inventory management
Processing for both paper and electronic invoices can be automated, with loading, charge allocation, payment approvals, and support for integrating external accounting systems.
Centralized asset database and asset management processes, including requisition, purchase tracking, warranty management, retirement, and replacement.
Automation of cost allocation and chargebacks for shared services, based on usage data.
InSight Analytics provides visual representations of all fixed and wireless telecom data, allowing users to dynamically filter data in real time, and drill into key data points to identify cost saving opportunities.