eXsight Call Accounting Reviews

4.29/5 (14 reviews)

James Orefice

Solid call accounting software

Reviewed 2016-10-03

We have been using MTS with our shoretel system for roughly 5 years and it has been trouble free. MTS is awesome with support and maintenance. They are on top of issues before they arise with consistent maintenance. Their customer support is well informed and quick to respond when I have questions.It is troublefree telephony accounting. The reports are great and information can be scaled to what the department wants to see.

Cynthia Y

Great Product

Reviewed 2016-10-05

Overall we are highly satisfied with the TEM suite of products. The software is user friendly when it comes to reviewing and processing invoice to running reports. I would highly recommend this to any business trying to manage their telecom spend.How easy it is to use. When I run into any issues customer support is quick to respond knowing I have deadlines.

Kris Aquino

Great software for our needs

Reviewed 2016-10-03

MTS provides our department with great software for our data. It is great to use and the customer support are always there when you need help. Recommended for telecom companies looking for a software for the their data.Functionality

F curran

TEM Product

Reviewed 2016-10-04

OUTSTANDING product! Has greatly reduced time required to manage our telephony devices. This includes wired and wirelessEase of use

Thomas Neese

MTS Call Accounting Application Suite

Reviewed 2016-10-04

Easy to use. Good reporting capability. Had very good luck with support on this product. Knowledgeable product engineers.

Steve L

Review of MTS call accounting.

Reviewed 2016-10-06

I need a better way to update the name and department on each device. I enjoy many of the features and reports available on the application. I use the portal to locate specific calls to or from devices on the system.If I have a problem, they are quick to respond to get resolved quickly.

Stephen Lewis

Call Accounting

Reviewed 2016-10-04

So far so good, product works when I need it to and when I did have problem with it I call support and had the problem resolved on 1st contact.Reporting

Robert Billingsley

Excellent support and service

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2016-10-04

So far support on the product has been great, and whenever questions arise or support is needed. it is done in a timely fashion with all explanations provided.Dashboard makes it easier for end user to find what they need.

Brandi M

New Customer

Reviewed 2016-10-04

We are a new customer to MTS and just deployed the invoice payment process; so we're working through some growing pains. Overall, once we have the system up and running things should become easier to use and I may have more 5 star ratings. MTS has been great to work with from a customer service perspective, very patient with us as we work through the deployment.I can see the potential the software has to be very valuable to ACS in the future.

Christina White

Great CDR Software

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2016-10-03

I have been using this system for over 10 years, it is very reliable and easy to use. Support is very responsive. The calls portal makes it easy to define a list and sort it.

Matt Heaps

Pleased with MTS

Reviewed 2016-10-04

We use MTS Application Suite for E911 notifications, Device Management, Call Detail Reporting, and target specific items that can be included in Generated Reporting. We only use a small portion of what Application Suite is capable of, but we are pleased with what it does and the support we receive.

Janet Niswonger

MTS Call Accounting review

Reviewed 2016-10-04

The university has been using MTS products since 1995, the first one Trak and Shoot. Loved it, then later on added the call accounting product. Very dependable easy to use. The highlight for me is the sales rep and the tech support, excellent!!

Cindy Gudgeon

Tems Software

Reviewed 2016-10-04

The tems software has made my reporting of our phone traffice so much easier. I never have to worry about the details.. I can trust the data is there when I need it. The support I receive is great.

Yvonne F

Tem Suite Call Accounting

Reviewed 2016-10-04

We had upgraded from CallTrac and WOW what a difference. Tem Suite Call Accounting is so easy to use, gather information, create reports, get statistics, etc.