TenFold Reviews - Page 2

Mark M.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Tenfold is a great software tool for making and tracking calls!

The largest benefit is the time savings from its integration with Salesforce, and the 'click-to-dial' feature which eliminates the need to manually dial numbers. The next best thing about this software is the productivity tracking it allows.

Pros

The ability to integrate Tenfold's calling platform directly into our CRM (Salesforce) is extremely helpful. In addition, the ability to call most numbers from any browser window using the 'click-to-dial' feature ensures that calls can always be made quickly using the product, and this is a huge time saver (over manually dialing numbers). Also, Tenfold monitors all calls, so that call counts (inbound vs outbound), and call duration, can all be tracked and compared against co-workers, and this allows work to be far more quantifiable and useful for reviewing personal or team productivity. Lastly, the product is extremely versatile and feature rich, so that each person can use it how they see fit, and their support team is excellent.

Cons

During a live call, Tenfold allows Notes, to be automatically entered into Saleforce's task data, however, if the comments are too long for the 'call notes' they roll over into the 'comments' section, with no indication that that is where there have gone, which means they can be missed, or just harder to locate later. In addition, 'click-to-dial' does not work on all numbers one may find while browsing, and occasionally the chrome extension must be reset to get things up and running again, but these are rare and minor inconveniences.

EC

Edward C.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

One of the best cloud phone platforms out there

Easy integration into our Office 365 suite. Simple interface. Easy to use. IPhone app is functional. Texting. Group chat. Caller ID.

Pros

-Texting is such a great feature. My e-mail can be hard to spell for some people so I love being able to tell people "hey I'll text you my email." -I have group chats with my team on Tenfold and it is useful to be able to access it through the iPhone app. -I make 100s of calls a week. When a prospect calls me back I used to ask, "Who is this?" And the prospect typically would respond with "I don't know you called me!" That was one of the worst feelings. Being able to catalog the prospect's information avoids that issue altogether. -Easy user-interface is very important to me

Cons

-I randomly get signed out of my iPhone app? Sometimes I click on the app and it's signed me out. Weird part is that if I click on it again, I'm signed in. -Connectivity issues on the desktop. The older guys at our company believe the service should be as reliable as a land line. So they're always complaining about this connection issue. -I like that this integrates with Salesforce. Although...

Jason C.

Great App for a Growing Sales Team

Scalable UX and UI software to implement at SFDC launch. Greatly improved productivity metrics shortly after launch (30% increase in KPI) Less failure down time due to excellent customer support.

Pros

We have been able to implement, improve and track Sales actitivities, vastly increasing our ability to correlate production with sales performance. The Tenfold dashboard provides an excellent real time view of my sales team's production by hour and connection percentage, both at a high level and granular views. My team enjoys the Dashboard's lighthearted terms for high performers (Overclocker= most phone time, Good Sumaritan = most call notes) and it encourages healthy competition. Tenfold's customer service is fast and effective. They are consistently improving the product are great at implimenting fixes based on feedback.

Cons

UI can lag infrequently. I would like to see more customized views on the Dashboard in the future although this may affect ease of use.

Joel B.

51-200 employees

Great Product, needs a few options

The popup was great. It worked as expected.

Pros

I love the idea of a popup when a phone call comes in. The ability to see the information you need about the incoming call before you answer it is extremely valuable. The software performed as expected. The sales team and tech support team were all very friendly and took care of all the issues I had. Good response time and an overall good experience with the company as a whole.

Cons

There is no ability to customize the popup. It is stuck in one place (bottom right) and can't be moved. Just adding something as simple as being able to move it up and down would make a world of a difference. I don't know how many times the popup got in the way of other information I was trying to look at. It would, of course, be a much better product if the popup were it's own app that could be docked anywhere on the screen. Tying the popup to Chrome really keeps this software from being the best it could be.

TK

Trever K.

5,001-10,000 employees

Great Tool for the Workplace

I have gotten may benefits from this tool. Tenfold has made my job much easier with managing my customer relations, setting follow ups, keeping track of my tasks for the day; it has boosted my connection rate with the local presence tool anywhere from 10-25% daily. It seems to work perfectly with Salesforce as well.

Pros

Tenfold had made my job so much easier, it has quite a few great features its lets me set up follow up tasks with my customers, allows me to keep track and records of my previous conversations, and customer service will go out of their way to make sure your problem is resolved. Overall a great tool and has my recommendation to anyone who is contemplating getting it for their organization.

Cons

The update time with Tenfold sometimes seems to take forever ( that whole day occasionally ) and when it does it makes my day much harder then it needs to be, although I am not sure if it my works internal IT that takes a day to update the tool or Tenfold themselves.

Michael D.

Consumer Goods,

easy and beautiful

Increased sales, improved service, and more confidence.

Pros

It's easy of use, user friendly interface, and it's incredible customer support. With the ability to use special commands, Tenfold is an awesome call capture system. The data of any client can be pulled up easily or just done in an instant. It provides a user friendly interface, with a great set of tools hidden behind. The implementation of instant email, voicemail drops, and magic commands can help you achieve excellent results in whatever field you're in. They have an awesome customer service team that will even check up with you after awhile to see how it's going. Their service is very unique in an industry without a face.

Cons

It can be a little glitchy. Not to the point where it becomes a detriment, but only a bit annoying. Sometimes it won't respond for a few seconds. But I believe the pros outweight the cons.

Jack P.

Internet, 5,001-10,000 employees

Clean UX and UI! Easy to use!

Pros

We needed a great platform to record and track all of our calls in a non invasive and easy solution, Tenfold definitely solves for this issue. UI and UX are very important to me in day to day operations of a product. The tenfold pop up has exactly what it needs to have, no more, no less. The popup pops up almost instantly. The reporting and gamification dashboard is easy to use as well!

Cons

From a reporting standpoint, there is sometimes a discrepancy between the # of minutes on the physical handset, the tenfold pop up and the data that is in Salesforce. I wish that was a manager override button that I could input a call with a specific call length so it feeds into Tenfold and Salesforce. It’d be great if there was a snooze function, where the pop up wouldn’t pop up for a given time in the event one of my reps need to focus on another task at hand.

This is a great product and keep me very in-sync with my clients'

The software helps me to work with all of my programs.

Pros

The notification dashboard is one of the most niche market items around. I would never have though that I would have everything I need an instance and at a flash. I also like the fact that I am getting another notification that lets me know when I am receiving customer correspondence. This program has help raise the productivity of not alone myself, it really allocates all of my calendars, calls, emails and social media correspondence into one. This really gives me the ability to have a one-stop shop for all of my programs. In this day and age, I have to manage many programs at once and it really helps that I do not forget anything.

Cons

Nothing, this product has been a complete game changer for one of the companies that I work for. Great product.

Daniel P.

Easy to use software, great for seamless Salesforce calls integration

Our company is big on not making users do anything that upper management wouldn't do. Tenfold allows users to enter a call without leaving the task at hand. We have more call notes than we've ever had and follow up has improved.

Pros

Easy to set up, smoothest integration I've been a part of. Intuitive UI Minimal training needed The only solution for entering Salesforce calls that doesn't feel like a chore. Tenfold makes it take no extra time to log Salesforce calls. Useful for making sure Salesforce is used as a tool, rather than an extra task. We also use Tenfold to display live call metrics on a TV scoreboard for the sales department. We now have more information logged for all customers and improved follow up.

Cons

Occasional ghost calls Unable to recover data if connection to phone system is interrupted Occasional issues with call timer, less than once a month. Had to modify some phone system settings to make everything work correctly.

Travis L.

Apparel & Fashion, 501-1,000 employees

Tenfold is a great software to use in a large call center setting. Support service is unmatched!

Call Stats, syncing with our CRM for ease of looing up account.

Pros

I like how you can easily track the productivity of teams within our call center. It allows you to group members and then easily edit them out. Ease of use is spot on, and I can most likely figure out anything I need to on my own. They do have a great support staff if you happen to get stuck. I also like how to syncs to our CRM (Salesforce) quite nicely.

Cons

The only issue I experience is that sometimes it crashes during the day and we have to wait for it to come back up. We do have close to 150 users of the software at any given day, so not sure if it reaches capacity or what. However, it resolves rather quickly. I think it's just a little hiccup that will be resolved with time.

Hannah L.

A Key Component of Staying Organized 7 Productive

Pros

This software is essential to my day-to-day sales functions. It automatically populates the contact’s name for an incoming/outgoing call if the number is in the system. Call notes appear easily to remind you of previous conversations with clients, which in turn, causes you to follow up on any outstanding opportunities. Tracking the amount of our calls to each account and the duration of those calls helps us to easily analyze which clients aren’t being targeting enough. Tenfold’s customer service is fantastic. If we’re having an issue, there is always someone available to assist.

Cons

Click to call works more often than not, but every now and then the system crashes. The floating UI doesn’t always pop out.

JK

Jerry K.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Changed our business

We have been able to save time become more organized.

Pros

As an owner it's important for me to identify bottle necks and create solutions which are measurable. With tenfold incorporated with our phone system and sales force reports and results have improved significantly. We have improved our bottom line significantly with the use of tenfold. It's always great when a customer states "How do you know so much about me and my account" . If only they knew it was all because of tenfold.

Cons

Early on in using tenfold it crashed a few times for us and did not function in the way it should. Aside from that we are happy with tenfold and continue to use it.

RA

Reggie A.

Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees

Pros and Cons of Tenfold

Pros

Tenfold is a reliable source to track incoming calls and giving companies to track their employees on their call time. Being the main source that my company uses to help track what the employees are doing , it helps the company i work move.

Cons

Tenfold is a wonderful software to have if your eCommerce company or telemarketing company. But tenfold has their downfalls, as in crashing while your on a call and causing the software not to track what the employee is doing on the phone.

Candice M.

Internet,

Could not do my job as efficient without it!

Tenfold is used in our B2B department. Tenfold is being use with our CRM, Salesforce, to allow us to log calls more efficiently. It is used to help us dial out to our customers quickly and efficiently with the click to dial feature. We are also able to record our findings from each call. Using Tenfold for our sales department we display live call metrics on projection scoreboard, which helps to create a fun, competitive, productive work environment.

Pros

Integrates with Salesforce easily intuitive and seamless Able to keep notes directly onto the pop up which imports them directly to CRM. It is used to help us dial out to our customers quickly and efficiently with the click to dial feature

Cons

pop up disappears in the middle of notes takes awhile to come back up when it rarely does crash incoming call pop up interferes with current call

Craig M.

Hospitality, 10,001+ employees

Callinize is a No Brainer

We have used Callinize at IHG for almost a year and have been very happy with the product, delivered results, and their customer support. Callinize is a must have for anyone wanting to streamline their efficiencies, maximize their time, and leverage their resources. Callinize is extremely easy to use and takes productivity reporting to a whole new level. This company realizes the value of a customer and works hard to earn and retain the trust and relationship with it's customers.

Pros

Ease of setting up users within the system. Scalability of the product. Flexibility within the browser windows. Amount of information instantly displayed. Saving of key strokes & mouse clicks during searches. Reporting, Reporting, Reporting - literally saved hours from previous reporting mechanisms.

Cons

Like any other computer platform there will be hiccups, server crashes, etc... CRM customizations could cause mapping issues with Callinize. HOWEVER Callinize worked hard to make their product work with our customizations. Few instances where a system change would happen and we need an update. 8 out of 10 times the issue would be our own company network issue. Callinize would instantly get working on whatever issue would come up and work with our internal team to resolve the issue.

Atul K.

Computer Software, 10,001+ employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Keeping an eye on your application development and sales reviews

By comparing where we were previously and where we are now with Tenfold, I have discovered that we have actively been growing our daily outbound calls. I can also check how many individuals I reached out to each day and use it as a benchmark for how many I should reach out to the next day. I would strongly advise utilising Tenfold to automate some of the tiresome tasks, like calling and memorising contacts, if you want to enhance productivity in the office.

Pros

Once everything is said and done, I adore the analytical data that Tenfold offers. It integrates with all of the popular CRMs, is simple to set up, and offers a tonne of automation. I appreciate how easy it is to set up and how well a phone system works with our Salesforce CRM. It offers unparalleled speed compared to its rivals. I enjoy how easily it can be done using the pop-out feature and the little window that is available.

Cons

I think double dials should be given their own category since they should not be counted towards analytics and may cause results to be skewed. They have been difficult to contact in customer service and do not frequently update. I enjoy these modest upgrades, but I could live without them. Direct dialling or incoming calls are not tracked by it. It would be the ideal programme if it could in some way do that.

BP

Belynda P.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 51-200 employees

Tenfold has improved our company become more efficient

The best benefits is the connection rate, We have been able to sky rocket the calls we are able to connect to with local presence.

Pros

There has been many different benefits that have come along when using this program. We have been able to improve our dial time with click to dial, and also mostly improved our connection rate with local presence.

Cons

The program does stop working from time to time, but that is few and far between. And when we do have an issue we have been able to have great communication with tenfold, and are able to get the bugs worked out very quickly.

KD

Kelly D.

Easy, Efficient and Effective!

Pros

Tenfold allows me to multi task and manage a large book of business in a very seamless manner. The software has made organizing my accounts and activities much easier and in turn made my job easier. Having a customers information populate automatically when they call in has been my favorite feature, a huge time saver and allows me to know exactly who I will be speaking with when I answer the phone.

Cons

I have had to trouble shoot the plug in once or twice, but each time I've needed assistance I can always access someone on their team to help.

I think Tenfold is pretty solid overall. It has no flash or anything super extravagent. I like it.

It keeps track of everything. Has charts and lets you see when and how you are making calls to see what you need to change.

Pros

I like its simlicity alot. I think its platform is really good and the functionality is super easy to use. I have it as a supplement to our CRM and it works very nicely. Nothing super advanced, but it gets the job done.

Cons

Not too much that I dislike. If i could maybe change something it would be to be able to maybe customize the dashboard and change colors of the background as I am not biggest fan of white. Other than that, I'm content

Jeremy M.

Internet,

Very helpful tool with a few pinchpoints

Pros

This software helps me keep a clean record of my book of business. Often I don't have to think about logging my calls and it helps me keep track of ongoing projects and the notes associated with them. Many of my peers use this tool to keep detailed notes on their accounts very quickly.

Cons

The product can be glitchy. Calls can log for much longer or shorter than the actual call. The auto population of contacts fails sometimes causing me to have to search for the client, rather than just wrapping the call. I always have to refresh my salesforce page to log changes to the contact and account after wrapping calls. This adds up to allot of time on my end waiting for the page to reload.

Kenneth S.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Tenfold helps me connect my calls directly to my CRM software, making it seamless and quick.

Helps organize each call with a specific sales rep and identify what deal you are specifically working on.

Pros

I like how Tenfold allows me to make notes on each phone call and file that phone call with a specific "opportunity" within that contact. I work several deals often with one sales rep, and this allows me to categorize that accordingly. It's a great tool to have, and keeps me organized.

Cons

I wish it was easier to record a conversation through Tenfold. The administrator has the ability to record calls easy; it seems like we have to sign ourselves up to do so.

JD

John D.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Worse support response than Comcast or any company I've dealt with

Overall experience is not great and that is 100% attributed to their support response rate.

Pros

When it works it is great for tracking phone call communications and activity.

Cons

Their support response is horrendous. Typically a 2-3 week turnaround time between responses via email.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Tenfold Great Click To Dial Tool

Pros

I love that the application integrates with Sales Force. The ability to save notes to Sales Force through Tenfold is amazing. It allows me to save time by not having to write notes in sales force in addition to tenfold. The click to dial is also an amazing feature that helps to increase efficiency. Cuts down on the time to manually dial phone numbers.

Cons

Possibly the ability to send email templates through the software would be great. Adding attachment ability to send white papers and e-books, links etc.

Sarah C.

Tenfold the Timesaver!

Pros

Time is money in sales. Tenfold is an extremely reliable software that I rely on throughout my work day. It's shortcuts allows me to work through my day without any interruptions. I am able to take notes while on a call with my clients, linking them to project opportunities that I am currently working on. If I am on the phone for a majority of my day, I am able to backtrack throughout my call history to link the calls to my clients. It is an easy system that is crucial to our teams success.

CR

Carlos R.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Tenfold has been a great solution to our Customer Service Team!

Overall, Tenfold has been a great value for our company. Highly recommended for call centers.

Pros

The popup allows us to keep better track of inbound, and outbound calls with ease. The API integration with SalesForce is a huge plus as well.

Cons

The history only tracks about 10 recent calls. Would be great to have access directly from the popup to track previous interactions.