TenFold Reviews - Page 3

EC

Evan C.

Fine Art, 51-200 employees

Easy to adopt, highly effective.

Pros

Tenfold is being used to cut down on 30-50% administrative information input work that goes into operating Salesforce. Tenfold is predominately used in our sales department. Tenfold helps keep sales executives focused on the high impact behavior that continues to drive sales for the company. By helping sales executives quickly and seamlessly input lead information from a call or email, Invaluable has been able to focus more of its time on the phone with prospects or current customers.

JP G.

Investment Management,

Tenfold is a great click-to-dial tool that integrates with essential applications.

I am significantly more efficient because of the streamlined manner in which Tenfold allows me to make calls and record notes immediately afterwards with minimal clicks and no extra effort.

Pros

Tenfold's ease of use is its best feature. I can click on a phone number and have it immediately dial on my IP phone. Once the call is complete, a dialogue box slides from the side of the screen to allow me to instantly makes notes. My inputs are aggregated in Salesforce and Tenfold's website so I can view my daily activity easily.

Cons

From time to time, there are minor glitches in IP phone integration, and sometimes call notes are prematurely cut off. Both issues have been resolved with a computer restart.

Kenneth S.

Financial Services, self-employed

Tenfold has helped me organize my daily calls with sales reps.

Pros

I like Tenfold's ability to identify the caller quickly; as well as present a way to connect with the person you are talking to through LinkedIN or other avenues. My favorite feature is the ability to not only connect a call with a sales rep, but a specific deal you are working on with that rep. I work several deals with each rep and often have different conversations about different deals. This app makes it seamless and easy to connect that conversation with that specific deal.

Rich M.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 employees

Huge Time Saver that results in huge ROI!!

Pros

I like that I can make calls right in my CRM system automatically with a hyperlinked number created by Tenfold. I like easily adding notes very easily and quickly that Tenfold will add to my CRM system. I like the caller ID. I like how I can quickly go back to prior calls to look at notes. It is a huge time saver based on having to do things manually in the past.

Cons

Tenfold doesn't give you the option to change the color of their APP. Also, the pop out window sometimes pops out randomly.

TM

Tanner M.

Retail, 1,001-5,000 employees

It has been a really great product to use and is very easy to get used to using. Very smooth.

It helps keep me organized so that I can take notes in the pop out and don't have to do it somewhere else.

Pros

I like that I can go back to calls I may have made an hour ago or sometime earlier that day to go back and add notes to if I forgot to when I was on the call. That way I always know that even if I didn't keep my notes during the call that I can go back and add them to it at a later time which is very convenient for me with how busy my job can be.

Cons

Sometimes when I am taking notes on a call and another call comes in it will show up on the new call instead of the call that I am working on. Not every time but this happens sometimes

Apparel & Fashion, 501-1,000 employees

Tenfold for Management

Pros

Helps get a birds eye view by grouping members of the sales division by team. This way you can group your employees and look at daily productivity numbers side by side. This also helps us with call stat contests we do as a sales division. Gives accurate call duration times, and separates by inbound vs. outbound. Tech support is always friendly, and reliable.

Cons

Sometimes we notice it will crash occasionally, but it doesn't disrupt our organization We simply miss stats that would have helped us manage productivity otherwise. When we do find it crashes, the reps will manually log their calls, with notes.

RM

Rusty M.

Furniture, 1,001-5,000 employees

Effective Tool for organizing incoming information and pipeline management

overall improved organization with information regarding customer needs. Pipeline management, and tracking performance by reps are by far the most benefit

Pros

the short cutt to customer accounts in salesforce with the briefcase. the ease of access to a specific customer is very useful

Cons

it tends to get a little bit buggy, and not report to additional systems very well. The system seems to get more temperamental when we add a large number of users at one time or need to run multiple plug ins

Maggie B.

Internet,

Tenfold has improved my sales drastically

Pros

Extremely user friendly, helps to stay organized and manage call volume. easy to access stats and retrieve previous information. Great tool!

Cons

Not much to say that is negative, sometimes the call information is stored into the wrong account in salesforce but this is not the fault of the software.

Evan C.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Tenfold gives me my time back by automating 50% of CRM busy work.

Pros

I love how Tenfold allows me to access everything I need to Salesforce from their popup plugin every time I make a call. The email function is great and can be customized for any template. Once I complete a call, I am able to seamlessly and quickly add notes with the confidence that everything will be logged.

Cons

Not much to say here as Tenfold always seems to predict customer concerns and listen closely to feedback and make changes immediately.

JO

Josh O.

Farming, 51-200 employees

Provides huge value

Pros

Excellent pre-built reporting/dashboards, seamless integration and great ongoing support from Tenfold. Sales reps love how easy it is to leave call notes, and they utilize the click-to-dial. Would recommend to anyone.

Cons

No real cons - It's incredibly easy to leave call notes and identify who is on the line. The dashboard and analytics are great for management to keep track of the day to day and it helps drive a competitive sales team.

501-1,000 employees

Easy to use click to dial l

The ability to make calls and record notes quickly.

Pros

I like that Tenfold integrates with sales force and our phone system. It makes the task of dialing easier.

Cons

I don't think there is anything other than bring able to build a list of prospects and load them in the system.

11-50 employees

Extremely Satisfied with Tenfold

I was able to utilize a reliable software to increase my personal productivity throughout my work day.

Pros

The click-to-dial is best feature to increase productivity. I also appreciate the reliability in the internal tracking. I am able to generate reports of data to track efficiencies which allows me to be strategic in my time management. This software is extremely user friendly and I would highly recommend to others who are evaluating phone CRM software.

Cons

There have been very few occasions when the accuracy is off on inbound calls but it has been rare and isolated events.

JD

Jeff D.

Works well! Saves time!

Pros

Saves time and keeps everything well organized. Happy with product. Wouldn't want to be in sales without it.

Cons

Sometimes a phone number dialed will correspond to multiple contacts with same name (i.e. a John Smith with two email addresses in system). At these times, it can be difficult to determine which to connect call to. Same goes with if there are two accounts with same business name in system.

LS

Luis S.

Computer Software,

Great product that eases the flow of making calls, logging activity. Saves TIME

Saved time, helped with the tedious admin work.

Pros

This product saves me a lot of time. It takes the heavy lifting of the admin work related to logging activity and notes, this way I can focus on the flow of the day by day outbound calls.

Cons

I really like the system, they should start to integrate more sales enablement tools, this way they can be the partner of choice for the entire sales process and tools.

MD

Mike D.

I use Tenfold all day because of the ease of use and value it adds to all my calls.

Pros

I love how I can take notes while I call someone and it pushes all that to SFDC for me with the time I was on the phone. Their customer support is top notch as well.

Cons

Once in a while you call someone and your previous call from a couple minues ago pops up (then quickly refreshes). Not a deal breaker but sometimes you think you dialed the wrong number for half a second.

RW

Ryan W.

Internet, 5,001-10,000 employees

Simplicity

Pros

What makes this product so great is how easy it was to get it downloaded to a new machine, logged in and picking up right where you left off. They make it very simple to leave notes and log calls so you can pick up exactly where you before no matter if it was hours ago or months.

Cons

I would like to see added would be a feature that would allow to you minimize it and move the tab around the screen. This will allow me to place it in different places so I can see all of my other information on that screen without having to scroll.

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Great tool!

Pros

Tenfold is a great tool for tracking calls. It enables us to quickly track and log calls. The click to dial feature has been the most time saving tool. We have to make lots of calls and this helps immensely!

Cons

While I do love almost everything about Tenfold, sometime the notifications can be a little bit disruptive. Minor complaint!

CR

Carlos R.

Design, 11-50 employees

Tenfold has been the perfect solution to our Customer Service Team!

The software has provided a perfect call tracking solution for our company, and the team.

Pros

The software was easily integrated into Salesforce and has allowed us to provide a higher level of Customer Service to our clients.

Cons

I wish that the program kept track of every call, whether it was answered or not. This would allow us to better keep track of after hours activity.

RG

Rick G.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Efficient, Easy to Use, Productive

Pros

Increased our call volume by 37% which leads to more sales. This application also allows me to identify the work each employee is putting in daily and ensure they aren't making personal calls on company time.

Cons

Can't think of anything. Customer service is quick to make any fixes. Very rarely does it go down at all.

JS

John S.

Easy to use, easy to navigate, and provides data easily

Easy accessible data

Pros

Seeing all the data types provided is interesting to see and great to use Additionally, I love all the little accolades that rewards employees for doing a certain task.

Cons

Nothing really, but there seems to be a delay in syncing data with other vendor applications i.e. SalesForce

AM

Andre M.

I love the functionality Tenfold has with scheduling and follow up tasks

Pros

I love the ability to generate self tasks in our CRM right from the Tenfold pop out panel! Generating self tasks from the pop out panel allows me to keep on top of customers' needs.

Cons

If it was one thing, it would be the inability to disconnect from a call after using click to dial in our CRM.

Internet, 5,001-10,000 employees

Easy to use and very efficient

Pros

Tenfold helps keep me organized and with the use of Salesforce, I can effectively reach out to all of my clients. I love that I can take notes during and after my calls and can easily reference those during follow up conversations. This tool is a huge asset and something I use daily.

Cons

Occasional product/tech glitches make it hard to complete daily tasks or stay organized. I find that I use this so much I truly rely on it functioning properly.

BH

Brentney H.

I have used Tenfold for several months at my job.

Pros

This software has a very detailed breakdown of my calls for the day. The colorful pie charts encourage competition between sales reps. It is easy to read.

Cons

Some days the number of calls will be very far off. But for the most part it is very simple to use so I don't have many cons.

damian L.

Easy to use + manage. Doesnt crash, keeps track of everything I need.

Its easy to use. Its effective. No flash. To the point. It doesnt crash like other similar sotwares I have used in the past. Its very good.

Pros

Its easy and simple. All the analytics are upfront and interface is user friendly. Keeps track of my calls, inbound and outbound. Also is something I would reccomend

Cons

Not too many cons. It would be nice if you could customize the software to a different color but that has nothing to do with functionality. Which I think is great.

TS

Tracey S.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Tenfold is great...when it's functioning

This products saves time when Click-to-dial and auto calendar feature are engaged.

Pros

Ease of Use Pop-up window Time saver Works great with Saleforce Click to dial Live Chat Customer Care

Cons

Disconnects frequently Matching errors Click to dial errors Loading errors Linking errors Duplicates